J. B. Cash Radio Interview

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I have a new one-hour weekly radio show called American Liberation Radio and J. B. Cash will be my guest on Saturday, June 6th from 11:00 pm to midnight Eastern time on Liberty News Radio: http://www.libertynewsradio.com/

Go to that url for different options to listen live. You can listen any time by going to the show archives, but it would be great for a bunch of folks here to call in to the show.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I have a new one-hour weekly radio show called American Liberation Radio and J. B. Cash will be my guest on Saturday, June 6th from 11:00 pm to midnight Eastern time on Liberty News Radio: http://www.libertynewsradio.com/

Go to that url for different options to listen live. You can listen any time by going to the show archives, but it would be great for a bunch of folks here to call in to the show.

Outstanding! Looking forward to listening to you gentlemen. :)

Westside

Hall of Famer
Don, I will be out of the country on that date. Look forward to podcast. Wish it was another date where I could call in. Best wishes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great news! I hope the show goes well and helps open a lot of eyes.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm plugging the American Liberation Radio show on The Political Cesspool's online chat right now. James Edwards is a fan of J.B. Cash.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
:bump:

Don't forget to listen to J. B. Cash and me Saturday night, and to call in as well.

The toll free call-in number during the show is 866-986-6397. It wasn't working properly last week, which I hope was a one-time glitch, but if you try to call in and no one answers, please email me at mail@castefootball.us. I'll keep a window open during the show to monitor email.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
:bump:

Don't forget to listen to J. B. Cash and me Saturday night, and to call in as well.

The toll free call-in number during the show is 866-986-6397. It wasn't working properly last week, which I hope was a one-time glitch, but if you try to call in and no one answers, please email me at mail@castefootball.us. I'll keep a window open during the show to monitor email.

Let's see if y'all can't get a call from ye olde Dixie outlaw.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

:yo: I've just come out of a loooong hibernation to join the discussion.

(For those of you who thought I fell off the face of the Earth...talk of my demise has been greatly exaggerated!)

This is the best news I've heard in a long time! I'm really looking forward to it, Don.

Best Regards!

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
:yo: I've just come out of a loooong hibernation to join the discussion.

(For those of you who thought I fell off the face of the Earth...talk of my demise has been greatly exaggerated!)

This is the best news I've heard in a long time! I'm really looking forward to it, Don.

Best Regards!

Welcome back! There's nothing better then having old friends stop by to talk. I hope all our other old friends tune in to Don's radio program to listen and if possible call in so we can get a chance to hear from all of our good friends that have joined in on our many conversations over the years. Caste Football is a site that has been around for many years and has given us all a chance to discuss the state of the world with like minded friends. Our long lived community has provided me with much comfort over the years and I consider all of you dear friends that have made dealing with the madness of our world much easier. I look forward to speaking with you and reading your comments on our unique message board.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Don,

You mentioned accessing LNR's archives but I can't find them. Would you provide us with a direct link if you have one? I was thinking that they may be revamping their website as well and don't have the archives up right now. I do look forward to the links being on the AFU site too. Have a great show tonight!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don,

You mentioned accessing LNR's archives but I can't find them. Would you provide us with a direct link if you have one? I was thinking that they may be revamping their website as well and don't have the archives up right now. I do look forward to the links being on the AFU site too. Have a great show tonight!

Reb,

Here's the link to the still very modest archive page: http://americanliberationradio.libsyn.com/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I just listened to about a half hour of the first show on the archive. I wasn't expecting that. It was very professional sounding and both DW and the antiwar Dr. War (that's what his name means in German) are articulate and have excellent speaking voices. Very impressive, especially for the first show!

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks, Don! Now I can catch up on the first two shows.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don,

There's a direct link now to both live shows and archived ones on americanfreedomunion.com (near the top of the right-hand column).

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
There's a direct link now to both live shows and archived ones on americanfreedomunion.com (near the top of the right-hand column).

Sweet! Looks really nice on the website. Just listened to the first show, and enjoyed it very much.

I listened to the first two shows and was rather impressed. They were both done terrifically.

Don is highly articulate, cordial, and professional. That's exactly the type of dialogue that is needed to expand his third party position and this overall movement. His guests have also been highly articulate, knowledgeable, and learned.

There is often a negative stereotype associated with White Nationalists or the extreme right, that we're uneducated, loud-mouthed, ignorant, angry racists, and so on. But with gentlemen like Don Wassall, and his guests, it shows that there is some substance behind this movement. Its not just a collection of "angry racists" or "old white men living in the past". I also appreciate that Don upholds rules on this forum pertaining to racial slurs. An absence of racial slurs, and instead discourse that focuses on logic is something that will make our movement more credible.

I've often wanted to become involved in pro-white issues or extreme right wing politics but quite frankly I don't have the time due to work, and I'm not quite sure how to become involved or what to do. In my personal life, I am fully honest about myself and my views and that is a start. I am University educated and successful, well-put together. Of course I am 26 and have some hobbies that some people may find offensive, I also date interracially.

But all in all, its very impressive hearing Don and his guests trying to make a difference. These gentlemen are discussing great things. Unfortunately, the problem with being intelligent or "thinking outside of the box" is that most people aren't smart enough to comprehend it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks BS2 for your input.

Remember the call-in number is 866-986-6397. Flood the lines!

If you call and no one answers, post on this thread or email me at mail@castefootball.us. The call-in line wasn't working last week and I want to make sure it doesn't happen again.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Don & JB, good show fellas! T'was nice chatting with you gentlemen. :)

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great show Don and JB. I thoroughly enjoyed the broadcast!

Nice to also hear from a few of the CF regulars. Nice job fellas! :thumbup:

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Thanks for calling in guys, it was great getting a chance to talk to you. Good job Don, as always it was a lot of fun talking sports with you.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks to J. B. and those that called in. I'd like to have periodic Caste Football themed shows with J. B. and perhaps some posters here.