Hispanic Women

KD52171

Guru
The black guy is probably lying.

He wins a lottery and he gets to mingle with beautiful white race mixing women.

Bear-Arms

Mentor
If you wanna talk about whiteness you should take a look at what Serbians, Albanians, and Croatians, say to eachother. They're always bickering about their whiteness. I don't think I want to end up like that. Some say there are certain facial features that can tell whether you're white or not. Here is a link that shows the races of Europe. www.nordish.com(sometimes this link works sometimes it doesn't.)

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The black guy in the group said if he was in the same financial condition as he is now, he might consider dating or marrying a white woman, but if he won the lottery or sweepstakes, he'd marry a black woman to bring her up out of poverty and help his race.

The girls said they would be more comfortable with a white man being with a black girl than a black man being with a white girl.
</font>

In other words, he's willing to keep a white girl down but would raise the status of a sister. And the black girls are more comfortable because a black girl dating a white man doesn't speak to the black males preference for white women, which is demeaning to black women.

black guy is probably lying.

He wins a lottery and he gets to mingle with beautiful white race mixing women.
</font>

As evidenced by the number of black professional athletes and celebrities, the career equivalent of winning the lottery, who choose to marry white women.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I know, his response didn't make any sense, and what was funny about it was that he girls jumped all over him for saying what he said. Good point about the demaning of black women. We did talk about how many black sports figures who marry white women and treat them as a trophy. They all said they didn't agree with that. As to how truthful they were in their comments I have no idea, I'm just retelling the conversation here.

Michael

Mentor
The number of White "Hispanic" in the USA is hard to estimate but a lot of the Cubans are, hundreds of thousands came to the USA directly from Spain long ago, plus areas incorporated into the USA likely had, mostly, White Spanish instead of Mestizos, and with Northern Mexico being Caucasian Mexico until the latest invasion many who came were likely Whites.Some claim 20 some odd million White "Hispanics" so dividing that into say between 10 to 12 million would likely be the number. Also, remember that someone dark skin and White features might be a Mediterranean White since a lot of the people who settled Mexico were likely from Southern Spain.

jcolec02

Mentor
LOL damn this was an old thread, anyway I always was told that if your half white with no black blood, then you were considered white. But if you have even the slightest trace of african heritage then your mixed. Its called the "one drop rule".

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Hispanic women are known for being flirtatious, and going after what they want, and that can intrigue a man, especially if the lady is HOTT and doesn't seem like a nasty tramp or anything.

And what do Hispanic women want (I'm speaking of the White-ish one's, which are the best ones)? Most want a tall, handsome, fair-skinned man. They can love, and give themselves, to a dominant White man. That's healthy instincts, right there!

I rarely see a HOTT Latina with an afflete or Afro-celeb. You had "J-Lo" with "P-diddy" -- but she is overrated. I consider her alright-looking, and she appears to have some feminine wyles, but her voice is masculine and can get irritating. It's mostly stupid White tramps that think it's "alright to darken" their familial line via the abhorrent negro males. Why is this? Light-skinned Latinas, especially if they are good-looking, usually have no interest in darkening their gene pool. I truly believe this.

Look at how Matt McConaughey pulled the light-skinned Brazilian woman! The Slavic basketball player that recently pulled the Brazilian model! Salma Hayek is with a French billionaire (I do wonder if he's Jewish?). This Latina woman/White man "connection" is not new, but it may be growing, and, at the end of the day, we may NEED the wombs that can be classified as "quality/worthy"... Desperate times call for desperate measures.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
DL, the Ms.Universe Jimena Navarrete definitely has a good deal of European bloodlines...thus her beauty.
smiley2.gif

Mexican-Jimena-Navarrete-won-the-Miss-Universe-2010-4.jpg

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

waterbed

Mentor
DixieDestroyer said:
DL, the Ms.Universe Jimena Navarrete definitely has a good deal of European bloodlines...thus her beauty.
smiley2.gif

people don't know she is white otherwise she wouldn't have won.
she can pass for a full blooded white dutch, she looks like my cousin.

waterbed

Mentor
the one that wrote this omg

http://www.thesuperficial.com/miss-...-oh-noes-white-people-08-2010#comment-4838721

Miss Universe is a Mexican. OH NOES, WHITE PEOPLE!

Miss Mexico Jimena Navarrete was officially named the hottest chick on the planet, or just Miss Universe 2010, in Vegas last night effectively continuing Donald Trump's silent campaign to make white people's heads explode into a boner stew of xenophobia. â€" I don't even know what that means. Granted, this was a competition between countries from around the world, a Mexican took the top honor on American soil essentially proving those Minutemen citizen border patrols are nothing but drunken Nazis who suck at life. No, really, she was wearing a bikini and sparkling. That's like catching a five foot lightning bug. C'mon.
smiley29.gif
smiley29.gif

foobar75

Master
Miss Mexico was a very deserving winner for sure. And yes, she could easily pass for a European, and would be right at home in one of many southern European countries. The idiots here may think she's hispanic, but we know better. She's obviously white.
smiley1.gif

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "Miss Mexico Crowned Miss Universe And Guess Whatâ€"She's White!"

The typical Mexican argument is that Americans are racist xenophobes, while Mexicans and other Latin Americans, being a mixed-race people, are non-racist, tolerant and inclusive. Some would take it a step furtherâ€"that we as a nation should just accept being absorbed by Latin America and become one big happy egalitarian family.

Study the history of the region and you'll see that it's not one big happy family. And it's certainly not egalitarian. Mexican societyâ€"and Latin America as a wholeâ€"is strongly stratified by race.

Generally speaking, the higher you go up the socioeconomic ladder, the whiter it gets. Are there exceptions? Of course. But the general rule holds true.

http://www.vdare.com/awall/100825_memo.htm

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "TV Azteca or TV Conquistadora?"

Well, the big news is the sexual harassment charge leveled by on-air reporter Inez Sainz of TV Azteca, the Mexican network, against a locker room full of naked New York Jets football players for their being verbally appreciative of how she orders her cleaning lady to run her jeans through the dryer seven times at 900 degrees centigrade. Nicholas Stix has the full story.

The TV Azteca reporter is the former Miss Spain. Too bad. If she had been Miss Italy and she was a professor at the City University of New York, then she'd be golden.

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/09/15/tv-azteca-or-tv-conquistadora/

Michael

Mentor
An article entitled "The Fair Jessica Calls Arizona Racist"

With machetes? But I don't believe that Miss Alba grew up in Pomona, California, as the victim of prejudice against "people of Mexican appearance."Â￾

A while back, Steve Sailer asked OK, How White Are Hispanics?, and the answer is it varies widely. Cuban exiles and their descendants, very white. Mixtec speaking Indians from Chiapas, not so much. Most Mexicans are somewhere in between.

For Miss Alba, we know exactly. Mexican American TV host George Lopez, who looks like a Mexican, has been getting celebrities to take DNA tests, and he revealed to Miss Alba, much to her dismay, that she is 87 percent white

http://blog.vdare.com/archives/2010/09/18/the-fair-jessica-calls-arizona-racist/