Golota vs Austin

Maple Leaf

Mentor
Wladimir beat Austin with one hand and Austin ran away in hiding afterwards. Love that clip from Fox with Ibragimov smacking that loser Whitaker. That's the way you do it!

Blue Devils

Mentor
Initially I thought Golota quit but he really did f*ck his arm up.
golotaarm1.jpg

golotaarm2.jpg

Sean

Mentor
I just saw this on fightnews. That is the worst injury I've ever seen in boxing! Once again Golota losses while suffering from extenuating circumstances. Golota has never lost a completely legitimate fight in his whole career.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Great pic of Sultan. Sad pic of Golata. How in the world did that happen? I didn't see the fight.

Sean

Mentor
Golota came in and was caught like 10 seconds into the fight while off balance and went down. He wasn't hurt though, just off balance.

He was throwing some left hooks, one of them blocked by Austin at a very strange angle. Golota began looking down at his arm. He still kept throwing lefts though. Despite not showing at times, Golota is a very tough guy. Heres a link to the fight, you can see the injury occurs early, but he still finishes the round.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAYJzviCmwI

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Thanks for the info Sean.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Austin to his credit said he knew something was wrong during the fight and offered Andrew a rematch in Warsaw. According to Fightnews.com Adamek has called out Golota.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
shawn1262231 said:
Austin to his credit said he knew something was wrong during the fight and offered Andrew a rematch in Warsaw. According to Fightnews.com Adamek has called out Golota.

What did Adamek say about Golota?

Blue Devils

Mentor