Frochy vs Kesseler

Westside

Hall of Famer
I am looking forward to this fight. I will go out on a thin branch and say Froch will win this fight by UD or TKO.

I feel Frochy exudes confidence and believes he has what it takes to pull out any fight. I like his "any means" to get the W. Kesseler has alot to prove and pressure to perform in this fight.

If Kesseler loses he is out of the Super Six. I feel that Frochy will impose his will on him and rough him up.

I am also glad that the tornament's affelets will begin beating up on each other.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This fight is a win-win situation for us here at Castefootball. Kessler has superior hand speed and technical skills yet Froch is a warrior. I would go with Kessler here yet my boxing predictions lately have been terrible.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33 I hear you, my predictions as of late have being disasterous as my weekend Vegas bank roll on Pavlik will attest. But I think Frochy is in the mold of HOF Dempsey and will find a win to win. A poor man's Roberto Duran, when Duran was in his prime and laying waste to all fighters bwtn 135 lbs to 147 lbs.

Blue Devils

Mentor
I like Froch by UD or KO. Carl's got momentum on his side whereas Mikkel hasn't looked good since he beat Haussler back in 2008. I wouldn't count out Mikkel but I see Froch getting the job done.

I'm just hoping for a good fight
smiley20.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Kessler has superior technical skills and speed yet Froch is the more powerful fighter. I could see Froch getting a KO.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kessler has not fought often enough to stay sharp. If he can recapture his pre-Calzaghe form Froch will be in BIG trouble.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Bart said:
Kessler has not fought often enough to stay sharp. If he can recapture his pre-Calzaghe form Froch will be in BIG trouble.

Very true.

Kessler fought only one decent opponent in the two years between Calzaghe and Ward, namely Dimitri Sartisan. Those long months of inactivity (because of the problems with his former promoter) dulled his skills.

However, the loss to Ward may have pushed him into regaining his former form, and if he has, he will definitely win tomorrow.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
This fight is a win-win situation for us here at Castefootball.  Kessler has superior hand speed and technical skills yet Froch is a warrior.

You are absolutely right. With these two warriors, it's guaranteed to be a GREAT fight tomorrow.
smiley14.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
This was a real fight. Not like the one with Froch and Dirrell where the b-tch Dirrell ran the whole fight.

Two white warriors!
smiley14.gif

It's the best I've seen in 2010, so it should be a candidate for Fight of the Year.