Football is here again! Preseason thread!

Fortitud3

Guru
As much as you guys suggest its a lost cause, every Carolina game the commentators won't stop talking about Kuechly and they won't even stop talking about Alonso even though he isn't even playing.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Ej Manuel just threw a td with 6:24 left in the 3rd quarter of a preseason game and the buffalo dwfs go wild. They are now down 24-7. They are in for a long season.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Ej Manuel just threw a td with 6:24 left in the 3rd quarter of a preseason game and the buffalo dwfs go wild. They are now down 24-7. They are in for a long season.
lol it wasn't even that great of a throw. Looking at other videos youtube, dwfs were ready to put him in the hof based on last year's preseason. The only thing that seperates him from some fringe qb barely in the league is his skin color.

not to mention he did it against the backups that Tampa just put in, total crap before that, and watching this old preseason video, its the same story. Barely getting to average against backups.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yea it's a farce. Also Dennis Dixon managed to lose the ball three different times on the drive he was playing on. Nassib has taken a step forward this season, granted it was against backups but
considering he was a 4th rounder and laughing stock of dwfs he has proved them wrong with the strides in his development. I think he will make marrone look like a moron.

the buffalo announcers are now criticizing tuel for sliding feet first on a third down and he actually converts but did not criticize Dixon when he couldn't convert on a 4th down run. Tuel and hogan look to have some chemistry as well.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just watched a series with Miami on defense - Tripp was out there with the first rounders and looked really good. Made two plays when I was watching. He should of been a 3rd round pick at worst.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Tripp is making a case to be named a starter come opening day. Love this kid!

davidholly

Mentor
RGScreen has completed 5 passes for 20 yards and he's thrown a pick.

dwid

Hall of Famer
Do White ppl suffer from a disease where they don't look fast? McCown for the Saints just went 28 yards and made a guy miss and they cracking jokes about how he is slow. So predictable. Do they even realize how stupid that sounds? He didn't even get caught he ran out of bounds and made it look effortless.

dwid

Hall of Famer
RGScreen has completed 5 passes for 20 yards and he's thrown a pick.

he would be better off running it, with 2.5 ypc, maybe he should team up with superstar Trent Richardson, who was averaging 2.5 before this game, now up to 3 ypc which is an improvement of last year's 2.9. apparently blacks are measured by different standards.

Upside

Mentor
-Whoever the hell Dwayne Allen is, he appears to be starting over Coby Fleener... not sure what's going on there.

-Werner has been solid. Glad to see him in a starting role.

-Griff Whalen hasn't gotten many snaps with the first offense thus far, but did return a punt.

-Colt Anderson played a series with the ones. Had a couple tackles. Is he competing for a starting job?

-Sunseri hasn't gotten any action with the ones.

-Hadn't seen Studebaker yet either.

Riggins44

Master
With 2:00 left to go in the game, RGScreen is 5-8 for 20 yards, 1 int, 0 TD, 3 sacks for 15 yards, and a rating of 27.1.
Cousins is 14-20 for 122 yards, 2 TD, 0 ints, no sacks, and a rating 0f 119.2.

And Nick Williams with another TD. Thats 2 in two games. Hard to see how they will not be able to keep him on the team.

I love it. The Blackskins are completely locked into keeping their magical negro as the starter no matter how bad things get this season. To replace him with Cousins at any point would be an admission that the Griffin experiment is a failure. I am going to love seeing this anti-white franchise go down in flames this year and seeing the DWFs at a loss for how this 85% black team can be so horrible.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the defending champion Blackhawks should be very good this year, and one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Right now, they are destroying Chicago in the battle of first units, and both their offense and defense looks dominant.

This wretched team has only 4 white starters and the total number of whites on the 53-man roster is expected to be 10-12, including the K/LS/P. This is one of those very rare occasions in which a heavily black team is finding success due a combination of factors (talent, coaching, system) all coming together. Hopefully the old Tom Iron formula materializes sooner than later because the last thing we need is a dynasty with this team.

It's already difficult enough living in this area where negro worship is now in full swing, and will only get worse as the season moves forward. It's sickening to watch this fan base, well over 90% white, idolizing their precious Africans non-stop.

I could have posted this in the Commercials We Hate thread but it seems appropriate to post it here. It's almost as if Campbell's advertising agency used our numerous lampooning of the Seattle DWFs as the source material for this nearly two minute commercial, which I just saw on the NFL Network.

[video=youtube;8hfCuQryBaM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hfCuQryBaM[/video]​

Upside

Mentor
Why are these commentators unable to compliment or even speak of Blake Bortles, without also having to say something about Bridgewater as well? So patheticly scripted...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The player the corporate sports media loves to hate, Johnny Manziel, was sacked tonight by the player they love to love, Michael Sam. The NFL Network replayed it 8 times in two minutes, I kid you not.

Also, Wes Welker may have suffered a concussion on a reception over the middle. The line that's been ritually repeated this offseason is that Welker is one concussion away from his career being over. Let's hope it's not a concussion, and if it is that it's a mild one that all-time great Wes can quickly return from.

Kaptain

Master
The player the corporate sports media loves to hate, Johnny Manziel, was sacked tonight by the player they love to love, Michael Sam. The NFL Network replayed it 8 times in two minutes, I kid you not.

I did a Google news search for Manziel and roughly 80% of the headlines were about Michael Sam sacking him. Most of the other articles were about the middle finger. Nothing on what was pretty good performance by him last night. Zero positive articles according to the headlines anyway.

To add to the insults ESPN now almost always mentions the word "backup" when talking about Manziel often calling him "Johnny backup." The ESPN highlight of him running for a TD was followed by "the first rushing TD for the backup QB." It's clearly mocking.

Last edited:

Fortitud3

Guru
Its incredibly ironic in a sport where players openly admit making references to other players wives in taunts, that the hand sign for FU is a bad thing.

Just for comparison, Darnell Dockett wasn't suspended for multiple references to Katherine Webb. Ray Rice gets 2 games for knocking out his fiance and dragging her by the hair on camera.

NHL suspends Sean Avery for making obscene comments about another players girlfriend.

Got home in time for the 2nd half of Cards-Bengals last night.. Drew Stanton looked good as a Cards' back-up QB.
I know Stanton hasn't done much as a pro, but he looked sharp from the pocket. 11 for 17, 65% completion, and a TD (w/no picks). Stanton threw a TD in each of AZ's preseason games.
I'm hoping Palmer will start, and stay healthy for all 16, but Stanton may be a good insurance policy for the Cardinals.

Fortitud3

Guru
Janis gets a TD on the same exact play that a black WR couldn't beat same corner the play before.

Showed both power and speed.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Jeff Maehl is looking good for the Eagles. I'm excited about watching the Jags this year. Gerhart will be a blast to see running the ball and Bortles is looking better all the time. If the Jags are smart, they will start him.

Would like to see Zach Line get some reps for the Vikings.

Riddlewire

Master
Bears coaching staff hinted earlier in the week that Lynch might get the majority of the PT in tonight's game.

He didn't set foot on the field in the first half.

That will pretty much do it for my NFL watching for 2014. I might take a look at a game when the playoffs arrive.

Upside

Mentor
No sacks yet, but John Simon has been all over the saints qbs tonight. They should let him compete at ILB; get the man on the field this year.

Campanaro has looked really good as a returner. Hopefully he gets on the field alot this year!

Sunseri looking good again for the Saints.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Johnny Manziel has 55 yards rushing while only running the ball 4 times. They say he doesn't have the wheels to make it happen in the NFL. Some of the scouts and media are idiots. He struggled passing but he did have a td pass and kept countless plays alive with his heat until the receivers were open. The Browns need to play the kid. He is so exciting to watch!:rockon:

foobar75

Master
Caught the first few minutes of an utterly disgusting match-up with the wretched Blackhawks and Raiders. 4 white starters for SEA, 3 for OAK, for a grand total of 7/44. Changed the channel soon after and watching some US Open tennis instead.

F*** the NFL.