Football is here again! Preseason thread!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Nice catch by Nick Miller. Colt McCoy is another QB that has had a very good preseason.

Some good news on the injury front as twitter whore retard Darnell Dockett tore his acl. I don't feel bad as he has proved over and over to be a world class moron and in his 10 years in the league he has only had double digit sacks once.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
The NFL is expanding the practice squads to 10 players - not sure if this will help many of our guys but hopefully it allows a few more guys to break through the caste system.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-expansion-of-practice-squads-to-10-players/

I think this will be great for white players. There are a lot of white players that play well in the preseason but get cut anyway. This new rule will give them more of a chance to stick in the league.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Vinnie Sunseri is having a good preseason. In two preseason games he has eight tackles and one interception. He's well on the way to making the team (the Saints).

dwid

Hall of Famer
The NFL is expanding the practice squads to 10 players - not sure if this will help many of our guys but hopefully it allows a few more guys to break through the caste system.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...s-expansion-of-practice-squads-to-10-players/

"The plan figures to be popular with coaches and younger players trying to stick in the league. For starters, keeping two extra practice squad players will help a club have a deeper reserve of injury replacements who know the team’s schemes. And, as Schefter noted during “Monday Night Countdown,” the move will create 64 new jobs for players."

helps with injuries which has been hurting the league, regardless of racial makeup.

The only problem I see with this is that its usually black players that are kept on the practice squad, well those who actually get a chance, I know there were guys like Hass who stayed on the practice squad, i kind of wished he could have just went to the CFL, or at worst arena, at least he would be starting. I think someone checked a while back and the racial makeup of practice saud wasnt much different than the rest of the team.

So a problem with this is they will have more players in squad to choose from so a guy like Jacob Hester might not be called up in the middle of a season, although an increase of 64 isnt that much, but i think coaches have in mind " well if such and such afflete just had more time to live up to his upside I think they should just increase it to like 40 and have their own developmental league, which some ex players are trying to do, they saw guys come and go that had talent and just didnt get enough reps, or the right shot.

http://www.si.com/nfl/2014/07/07/fxfl-nfl-developmental-league

"
Although he didn’t struggle to make the Bears early in his career, the three-time Pro Bowler watched every spring and summer as another group of camp bodies and roster-fillers never truly got a chance.
“I had sympathy toward a lot of players who were cut before they even stepped on the team,” said Harris.
“You knew that
these guys weren’t going to make it before they even came in.”

that is the league, i hope it works the right way, but they would really have to give White players a shot, because i dont think there is enough black players to make a quality product, the NFL struggles as it is and has busts every year

I should post the part about the minor league in its own thread

Last edited:

Tannehill17

Mentor
Haven't watched any preseason except for a little bit of the Dolphins games. It comes as no surprise to me to see one of former GM Jeff Ireland's afflete O-lineman Dallas Thomas get absolutely manhandled by Gerald McCoy. Chalk up another black bust to our former GM. Also, a guy drafted in the 7th round this year is already said to be outplaying overhyped afflete Dion Jordan. That draft pick still pisses me off even a year later. To think they could have had a solid LT in Lane Johnson but Jeffy boy just haaaad to have "da supa afflete" One positive note about this though, this probably expedited the firing of Ireland.

On a somewhat similar note, there have been some rumblings in Dolphinland that Jeff Ireland didn't want to even draft Tannehill and that it was Philbin, Mike Sherman, and the owner that pushed him to, and that his solution to the QB problem was David Garrard (yeah because that would solve everything :icon_rolleyes:) If this is indeed true, then I doubt he ever gets a job as a GM in this league ever again. Good riddance! One less caste clown.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Haven't watched any preseason except for a little bit of the Dolphins games. It comes as no surprise to me to see one of former GM Jeff Ireland's afflete O-lineman Dallas Thomas get absolutely manhandled by Gerald McCoy. Chalk up another black bust to our former GM. Also, a guy drafted in the 7th round this year is already said to be outplaying overhyped afflete Dion Jordan. That draft pick still pisses me off even a year later. To think they could have had a solid LT in Lane Johnson but Jeffy boy just haaaad to have "da supa afflete" One positive note about this though, this probably expedited the firing of Ireland.

On a somewhat similar note, there have been some rumblings in Dolphinland that Jeff Ireland didn't want to even draft Tannehill and that it was Philbin, Mike Sherman, and the owner that pushed him to, and that his solution to the QB problem was David Garrard (yeah because that would solve everything :icon_rolleyes:) If this is indeed true, then I doubt he ever gets a job as a GM in this league ever again. Good riddance! One less caste clown.

Good info. I enjoy reading fans of specific teams posts as it gives more detail and perspective on organizations. Tannehill is one of the best young qbs in the game. The way he has been treated by the caste media in comparison to geno smiff and ej
manuel more than likely is the precursor for the type of scrutiny white qbs are going to face moving forward.

Fortitud3

Guru
Foles looking good. The interception was caused by a Eagles linesman tripping the receiver on a screen pass.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Celek and Cooper have some nice receptions. Great to see Nick Foles picking up where he left off last year.

The Crawfords don't look too good. Go Eagles.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Eagles are totally dominating the Crawfords. In the 3rd quarter the Crawfords were still playing their starters on offense and defense while the Eagles had their backups in, and the Eagles backups had their way on both sides of the ball. Philly usually had 8 Whites on their backup offense and were rotating a half dozen Whites in and out of the defense, while the Crawfords of course were coal black on defense and almost so on offense. Their first touchdown was a great throw by Big Ben to Heath Miller. It's only a preseason game but very satisfying to watch!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
The Eagles are totally dominating the Crawfords. In the 3rd quarter the Crawfords were still playing their starters on offense and defense while the Eagles had their backups in, and the Eagles backups had their way on both sides of the ball. Philly usually had 8 Whites on their backup offense and were rotating a half dozen Whites in and out of the defense, while the Crawfords of course were coal black on defense and almost so on offense. Their first touchdown was a great throw by Big Ben to Heath Miller. It's only a preseason game but very satisfying to watch!

The only non-white offensive lineman to receive playing time in the first 2 units for the Eagles was starting LT, Jason Peters. On the broadcast I watched, commentator Brian Baldinger was being extremely complimentary towards the Eagles’ white lineman, repeatedly calling several of them “fast,” “very athletic,” and mentioned how impressive it was that Philly’s back-ups were “dominating the Steelers’ starting defense.” They might have the most talented collection of linemen in the league.

Despite his slender frame, reserve WR, Jeff Maehl, has a unique ability to shed/drag tacklers. He’s fighting for a roster spot with Benn, Momah, Pratt, Cunningham, and Johnson. Let’s hope he sticks again, as he did last season.

Barwin is a lock, but it’s difficult to estimate how many of the 9 (Bair, Maragos, Braman, Hart, Allen, Kruger, Long, Matthews, Knott) white defensive back-ups on the Eagles’ roster will stick in the 53-man roster. From the playing time they’ve received in the pre-season, it seems like Bair, Maragos, Long, and Matthews are safe. Rookies Hart and Allen could stick. Knott is suspended for the first 4 games.

I'm still not used to the idea that the Eagles are a team worth watching (at least compared to the rest of the league). It's amazing what can happen in just a couple of years.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I'm still not used to the idea that the Eagles are a team worth watching (at least compared to the rest of the league). It's amazing what can happen in just a couple of years.

The Eagles were growing progressively “whiter” at the tail of the Andy “Porky Pig” Reid era (2010-2012).

They drafted Reilly Cooper in 2010 and signed Chad Hall several months later.

In 2011, they transformed their habitually-black OL by drafting Danny Watkins, Julian Vandervelde, and Jason Kelce, then signing Evan Mathis. In the same season, they drafted Casey Matthews and they signed Colt Anderson, Derek Landri, and Jason Babin on defense.

In 2012, Reid's final season, they added more white OL in the form of Matt Kopa, Jake Scott, and the drafting of Dennis Kelly. They also drafted Nick Foles.

Of course, under Kelly, they’ve become arguably the most white-friendly team in the NFL, drafting Lane Johnson, Zach Ertz, Joe Kruger, and Matt Barkley, while signing Jason Phillips, Jeff Maehl, and James Casey in 2013.

In 2014, they allowed Vick to sign elsewhere, re-signed Reilly Cooper to a fair contract (5 years, $25 million), drafted Beau Allen and Taylor Hart, and signed Bryan Braman and Chris Maragos.

When comparing the Donovan McNabb-led Eagles, which usually started zero whites on defense (aside from LB Mark Simoneau and Stewart Bradley, who both briefly started at MLB), 1-2 whites at OL (Jon Runyan), a white FB (Jon Ritchie, Owen Schmitt), and nothing more. Of course, we all foldly remember WR Kevin Curtis’ 1,000-yard season with the squad in 2007…

2284574.jpg

CAPTION: Curtis Burns Lions for 11 Catches, 221 Yards, and 3 TD's

It’s been a remarkable transformation in Philly and I hope Kelly’s commitment to white athletes is rewarded with a deep playoff run in 2014-2015.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
In hoping beau Allen and hart both make the team. Allen was logging time with the starters last night and looked pretty good. I am no Sanchez fan but he looks so much better than geno smiff, it's pathetic Sanchez was cut for such a terrible player. I am hoping Barkley plays most of the last game. He played well from what I saw, made one had throw but the defender was out of bounds and the int did not count.

from what I have seen this preseason from last years qbs is that Barkley and nassib are improving and have outplayed their draft status whereas Manuel and smiff both are proving to be reaches and busts. Not to mention GLennon who was easily the best rookie qb last year.

dwid

Hall of Famer
well it makes sense for him to be White friendly he is a coach from the college ranks, many coaches have trouble transitioning, one problem being, how do you motivate guys that have their contracts signed already, its easier with college kids, solution, more White guys.

How do you run the hurry up offense all game long? not going to be doing it with a bunch of sumos, more Whites. How to have better downfield blocking for your run game? White guys at WR.

Hopefully he isnt like every other coach that showed promise, eventually selling out what got them to where they are because it makes more sense for EVERY team to be starting more White guys.

Cooper does need to catch those, he was bashed coming out for bad hands, they have never been terrible, and some of the passes he got in college were hard to catch, but he still has to catch them. I think it just stands out more when a White guy drops passes.

TwentyTwo

Master
Jordy Nelson with a grown man TD on 4th down!

Julian Edelman tearing it up...8 rec 99 yards in just 2 1/2 qtrs..

As posted in Eagles forum...should be interesting to see how the 53 man roster shakes out!

Last edited:

Upside

Mentor
Awesome catch by WR Alex Gillett. Hopefully it'll be enough to keep him on the team. Aside from Jordy, GB's receving corps looks pretty average. Janis has been quiet tonight tho.

Haven't seen S Tanner Miller tonight. It'll be disappointing if he can't hang on GB's pathetic secondary. Not seen much of undrafted rookie LB Jake Doughty either; I can't imagine GB being ok with Brad Jones starting. Was hoping Doughty could nab that spot; Probably just wishful thinking on my part.

Raiders' Nick Roach started at MLB over Miles Burris, but Burris came in when Sio Moore was injured. Not sure what's going on there. Hopefully Burris can get on the field this season, because he looked pretty darn good a couple years ago.

Would like to see Tony Bergstrom get the starting RG spot over the overrated/overweight Austin Howard.

foobar75

Master
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the defending champion Blackhawks should be very good this year, and one of the favorites to win the Super Bowl. Right now, they are destroying Chicago in the battle of first units, and both their offense and defense looks dominant.

This wretched team has only 4 white starters and the total number of whites on the 53-man roster is expected to be 10-12, including the K/LS/P. This is one of those very rare occasions in which a heavily black team is finding success due a combination of factors (talent, coaching, system) all coming together. Hopefully the old Tom Iron formula materializes sooner than later because the last thing we need is a dynasty with this team.

It's already difficult enough living in this area where negro worship is now in full swing, and will only get worse as the season moves forward. It's sickening to watch this fan base, well over 90% white, idolizing their precious Africans non-stop.

Super_Bowl_Seattle_Misera2_1.jpg

Tannehill17

Mentor
Good info. I enjoy reading fans of specific teams posts as it gives more detail and perspective on organizations. Tannehill is one of the best young qbs in the game. The way he has been treated by the caste media in comparison to geno smiff and ej
manuel more than likely is the precursor for the type of scrutiny white qbs are going to face moving forward.

Thank you. I wish I knew more about some of the other white players in the league (which is why I come on this site) but being that my interest in the NFL has declined rapidly due to whites being phased out of the league, I really don't watch too many of the other teams anymore.

In other good news, the Dolphins today cut ties with former 3rd round bust TE Michael Egnew. Hopefully this means Brett Brackett will get a shot at the tight end position.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Thank you. I wish I knew more about some of the other white players in the league (which is why I come on this site) but being that my interest in the NFL has declined rapidly due to whites being phased out of the league, I really don't watch too many of the other teams anymore.

In other good news, the Dolphins today cut ties with former 3rd round bust TE Michael Egnew. Hopefully this means Brett Brackett will get a shot at the tight end position.

My interest has waned as well. I used to be much more invested in the nfl but it's obvious that the racial agenda is moving full steam ahead. There is no light at the end of the tunnel and when doing previews of college teams the impact of the pro black recruiting services are doing their best to limit the number of white players getting recruited into division 1 colleges - even the smaller and non major conference schools.

I'm not certain this is the right thread for this, but here goes:

My actual conversation with a business associate who is a DWF. Team A is a private school whose team starts 4 blacks. Team B is a ghetto school who had 1 white player on the team (their best DB, actually).

Me: I'm going to try to get over to watch Team A and Team B tonight. Problem is, if I'm late, Team A could be up 3 touchdowns by the time I sit down.

DWF: How is that possible? Team B is all black, right? I don't get it.

No, he doesn't get it at all. It was 35-0 at the end of the first quarter. This is the same guy who said there are no good white linebackers in the NFL. He'd never heard of Luke Kuechly, and assumed the name must be "Italian or Hispanic or something". Folks, that's what we're up against.

Tannehill17

Mentor
Watching the Bills/Bucs game. EJ Manuel just threw one of his patented interceptions.

Extra Point

Hall of Famer
Young white quarterbacks Garoppolo, Nassib, Bortles, McGloin, Barkley and Tolzien all looked very good in preseason action this week.

You might see some future starters from this group.