Ferguson

Matra2

Master
Julie Bosman, like Michael Brown, was a shoplifter:

http://gotnews.com/breaking-nyt-reporter-published-darrenwilson-address-covered-michaelbrown-shoplifting-criminal-record/

profile3.jpg

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
What does the bible say about race mixing ?
Forgive my ignorance but I thought it was pro miscegenation ?

I believe God is more concerned about your salvation rather than race mixing. If I wasn't a believer, I would ask God to forgive my sins and trust in Jesus as my Lord and Savior first, then you might understand what he, (God) is like or wants for your life. I personally don't agree with race mixing, however, in Biblical terms I could be wrong.

It's not all together clear to me where the Bible stands on race mixing. However, in both Exodus 34: 15-17 and Deuteronomy 7:1-4 it was against God's Law for Israelites to marry Philistines, but for what reason? Religious and Race or for just Religious reasons.

In the New Testament, II Corinthians 6:14, says "Do not be yoked with unbelievers." this is talking more about forming binding relationships with non-Christians, Like marriage or going into business with, etc.

So again, I believe the God of Jesus Christ is concerned first, with your salvation and concerning marriage and other relationships we should look for a Christian to be with.

I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says, hey, everyone go out and marry someone of a different race, but whomever you marry if you're Christian, be sure you marry another Christian.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
I believe God is more concerned about your salvation rather than race mixing. If I wasn't a believer, I would ask God to forgive my sins and trust in Jesus as my Lord and Savior first, then you might understand what he, (God) is like or wants for your life. I personally don't agree with race mixing, however, in Biblical terms I could be wrong.

It's not all together clear to me where the Bible stands on race mixing. However, in both Exodus 34: 15-17 and Deuteronomy 7:1-4 it was against God's Law for Israelites to marry Philistines, but for what reason? Religious and Race or for just Religious reasons.

In the New Testament, II Corinthians 6:14, says "Do not be yoked with unbelievers." this is talking more about forming binding relationships with non-Christians, Like marriage or going into business with, etc.

So again, I believe the God of Jesus Christ is concerned first, with your salvation and concerning marriage and other relationships we should look for a Christian to be with.

I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says, hey, everyone go out and marry someone of a different race, but whomever you marry if you're Christian, be sure you marry another Christian.

I am in complete agreement with you C S. Priorities are placing faith in Christ above all else.

As far as race-mixing and the Scriptures, the Old Testament Law forbade the Jews and Israelites to inter-marry with other people groups but it seems from the texts pertaining to those commands it was mainly (but not solely) because of the false religions and idolatry that those groups were into. However, Moses had an Ethiopian wife but she was his wife before the Law was given. Even then, you see some of his fellow Israelites murmuring against him for that very reason.

In the the NT epistles and here and now under grace, the Apostle Paul is dealing with mainly Gentiles (us) and there is no distinction and no definite verse(s) of restrictions against race-mixing, except that the believers in Christ marry Christians, as the verse you cited.

I am just against it (race-mixing) for personal, racial, and cultural differences, that will seemingly never be solved considering the differences cited all here amongst us fellow CFers and racially-aware Whites which I am in unison with.

And yes, this is indeed within the whole scope of this thread.:smile:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
NY Post:

fact-fiction.jpg

The Ferguson affair - 100% instigated and orchestrated by the media masters, the very same media masters that deliberately cover up the pandemic of black violent crime!

Time magazine cover of 1 Sep 2014:

ferguson-cover.jpg

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Aided and abetted by the Soetoro (alias Obama, Dunham etc.) regime and the local politicians. And the indigenous junior bolsheviks.

werewolf

Hall of Famer

Brown - "Unarmed black college bound gentle giant", according to the media masters...his first name was Unarmed..."murdered" by WHITE cop...repeated over and over night and day 24/7...same as they always do when they want to foment black riots...trayvon martin, tawana brawley, rodney king, howard beach, etc etc etc.

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Apparently the police may now charge the stepfather of Unarmed with inciting a riot. Interesting to see how this plays out.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
In the interest of full disclosure it appears this listing of criminal offenses is actually the deeds of another Michael Brown. It's a common name. No doubt another gentle giant/son of Obama. Adult criminal offenses are available to the public and this kind of rap sheet would have been brought up immediately, regardless of the media bias in this case.

There is a rumor that the real Micheal Brown was found guilty of 2nd degree murder as a juvenile, those records are sealed. If we truly had a free press there would be some intrepid reporter that could get to the truth of the matter.

More irritating to me then the constant referral to Mr. Brown as "unarmed", is the common reporting of his theft of those cigars at the store as "shoplifting". What he did was commit assault during a robbery. That is much more then simple shoplifting.
B3nkWtwIYAAEt3A.jpg:large

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Eyewitness: Before St. Louis Hammer Attack, ‘Black People’ Ran Up And Down Street Yelling, ‘Kill The White People’

zemir2n-5-web-e1417570144107.jpg

"32 year-old Bosnian refugee Zemir Begic was beaten to death with hammers in South St. Louis late Saturday night.
Three teens, 15, 16 and 17, were arrested. The teens beat Zemir Begic to death with hammers in St. Louis City.
Seldin Dzananovic was also attacked by the teens earlier in the night on Saturday.
Five black youths attacked him with hammers.On Monday I spoke with Seldin. He was at the makeshift memorial for Zemir Begic in South St. Louis. He described the attack. The teens said it was just for fun."

Ya think the USSA media masters will run this story about yet another UNARMED White man, murdered in cold blood, by blacks, night and day 24/7, for months on end? Ya think Barry Soetoro will be interested and send Sharpton and Holder? No, it's already down the memory hole, like millions more like it.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/e...-people-ran-street-yelling-kill-white-people/

Eyewitness: Before St. Louis Hammer Attack, ‘Black People’ Ran Up And Down Street Yelling, ‘Kill The White People’

zemir2n-5-web-e1417570144107.jpg

"32 year-old Bosnian refugee Zemir Begic was beaten to death with hammers in South St. Louis late Saturday night.
Three teens, 15, 16 and 17, were arrested. The teens beat Zemir Begic to death with hammers in St. Louis City.
Seldin Dzananovic was also attacked by the teens earlier in the night on Saturday.
Five black youths attacked him with hammers.On Monday I spoke with Seldin. He was at the makeshift memorial for Zemir Begic in South St. Louis. He described the attack. The teens said it was just for fun."

Ya think the USSA media masters will run this story about yet another UNARMED White man, murdered in cold blood, by blacks, night and day 24/7, for months on end? Ya think Barry Soetoro will be interested and send Sharpton and Holder? No, it's already down the memory hole, like millions more like it.

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/e...-people-ran-street-yelling-kill-white-people/

Great comments you make werewolf and I am in full agreement.

The media's censorship of black on white crime is blatantly obvious to anyone who is able to think critically. Many Bosnians in Missouri are questioning why this story hasn't made national headlines. The evidence would profoundly suggest the murder was race related and a "hate crime" and within Missouri at this time with everything going on you would think national media would get behind the story.

Of course, the black murderers bear 100 percent responsibility for their actions. But this also goes to show how slanted, rotten, and propagating the media truly is.

The media is not an impartial, innocent party with regard to the way they misleadingly present crime.

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
One thing I have noticed is how the "conservatives" bring up the rampant black on black crime that the media and left never pay attention to. I have yet to hear anyone mention anything about the black on white crime epidemic at all.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;w6sab4snNnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w6sab4snNnc[/video]

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
That young negro holding that sign that says "My mother should not have to worry for her sons life every time he robs a store" is one of the most priceless pictures ever. That speaks volumes!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
[video=youtube;w6sab4snNnc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=w6sab4snNnc[/video]

Thay is one of the saddest crimes in this country's recent history. It is a total travesty of justice that it was swept in the rug instead of brought to the forefront to illustrate the black on white crime epidemic that is occurring in this country. It's so amazing how the media is just able to create this bogus narrative
of black victimization and black lives not mattering. How can anyone not see through the bull****?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
That young negro holding that sign that says "My mother should not have to worry for her sons life every time he robs a store" is one of the most priceless pictures ever. That speaks volumes!

I think that was a Photoshop Wes lol.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Fightnews.com and black boxers "protesting" -

Berto spearheads protest in Las Vegas

http://www.fightnews.com/Boxing/berto-spearheads-protest-las-vegas-272746

The Ferguson riots - 100% instigated and orchestrated by the Jewish media - and this "Black Out" thing they're hustling here is run by a rich Jewish man named Michael Benjamin Latt.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-meet-rich-white-guy-running-black-boycott-capitalism-ferguson/

Here's Latt's Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/michael.latt