f**k McNair

lumsdenpower

Mentor
I respect this tough guys BUT WHY HE THROW ALLO PASS TO THE TIGHT END AND NOT TO DREW BENETT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I Hate this offense..I dont know why he dont throw to Drew Bennett...

HE is the best offensive player of this team...

IceSpeed2

Guru
Bennett will have a breakout game soon. McNair will hit him more. He has a good yards per reception avg. and should get more short passes thrown to him.

Are you still learning English?

Bear-Arms

Mentor
Typing angry makes you spell bad, everyone knows that.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I have one word for all of the fans in Tennesse.

************************VOLEK******************************* ************************************************************ ***************************************************

I have seven words for Drew Bennett -- hold onto the ball when
you're hit.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
you're hit.

At least Bennett has to be hit to drop the ball. The Lions have three guys that drop the ball in the open field!

Spooge

Guru
And Green Bay has a very expensive reciever (Driver) that drops what
should have been a game tying or winning pass (4th down moving into
field goal range to tie the game with Carolina). I bet old Favre
would have like to have had a sure handed melanin challenged
(clutch) reciever on that play. Anyone remember Mark
Chemorra? And since when did Green Bay stop using white tight
ends, or any tight ends?

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
I have seven words for Drew Bennett -- hold onto the ball when you're hit.

I knew this was coming. I've been waiting for it. Up to this Sunday's game, Bennet has fumbled all of THREE times in 62 games, out of 183 receptions. His fumble per reception percentage is .016%

Here are some stats for a few other highly touted receivers:

Anquan Boldin 183 receptions, 4 fumbles. %= .021
David Boston314 receptions, 7 fumbles. %= .022
Isaac Bruce786 receptions, 16 fumbles. %= .020
Plaxico Burress 286 receptions, 6 fumbles. %= .020
Chris Chambers 247 receptions, 6 fumbles. %= .024
Marvin Harrison 869 receptions, 10 fumbles. %= .011
Torry Holt547 receptions, 13 fumbles. %= .023
Keyshawn Johnson 686 receptions, 5 fumbles. %= .007
Derrick Mason474 receptions, 13 fumbles. %= .027
Randy Moss593 receptions, 10 fumbles. %= .016
Terrell Owens701 receptions, 9 fumbles. %= .012

Out of this small sampling, the only guys who fumble less than Bennett are Marvin Harrison, Keyshawn Johnson, and Terrell Owens. Bennett fumbles as often as Randy Moss!! How many times have you heard someone say all Randy Moss has to do is hold onto the ball??

This is the kinda BS that pisses me off and makes the caste system what it is. Why do you expect greater things of Drew Bennett than you do of any of these other black receivers?? You watch him fumble in one game and suddenly he has hands of stone and can't hang onto the ball? But guys like Bobby Engram get hit in the chest with a pass, during a playoff game, and drop the ball without getting hit - and he's the #1receiver on his team the following year. I wouldn't be surprised if they BENCH Drew Bennett after HIS mistake!Edited by: White Shogun

Spooge

Guru
Southern Knight said:
"Anyone remember Mark Chemorra?"

Yeah, he was last seen banging his kids' babysitter. A real class act. Heckuva player, though.

Yeah I know, but on the field , he could and did catch alot of
passes. Besides, alot of elite NFL (Negro Football League)
players have off the field offenses. Didn't the great Moss try to
run over a reporter, or security guard with his Bently?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Chmura was ACQUITTED of the sex charges against him by a jury. Yet the media will still lump him in with a group of CONVICTED black athletes as the token white that must be included in such lists. Give the guy a break, he may have been a 20-something year old married man making out with a nice-looking 17 year old in a hot tub at a party, but he didn't bang her. Chumra felt strongly that he was being taken advantage of by this girl (maybe she wanted money from him, maybe she wasn't right in the head, who knows), went through the ordeal of a trial to prove it, and a jury indeed found that she lied about what happened.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
"Anyone remember Mark Chemorra?"

Yeah, he was last seen banging his kids' babysitter. A real class act. Heckuva player, though.

And what happened to Chmura after his incident? He is out of football.

Ray Lewis, accomplice to murder? Linebacker, Baltimore Ravens.

Randy Moss, admitted pot smoker, charged with assault on a police officer? Wide Receiver, Oakland Raiders.

You know what, I could go on and on, but I won't. This is ridiculous. Yes, Chmura is no better, but isn't it interesting that all the black, wife-beating dopers in the NFL get pass after pass, whereas a white guy who bangs a legal teen at a party is booted from the NFL. He was acquitted by the way, same as all the other idiots, but they're still playing ball. Why is that?

Bart

Hall of Famer
GreatLakeState said:
you're hit.

If you're referring to last Sunday's game, it's a classic example of how whitewide -outs are scrutinized. McNair threw a hailMary type pass that Drew had to jump very high to reach with both hands extended over his head. As he wasin the air trying to draw the ball in, he was hit hard from behind, his legs going out from under him.He still almost secured the ball but as his back hit the ground it popped free. If Randy Moss played the ball the exact same way he would have beenlauded for his great athletic abilityin almost making a circus catch.

Spooge

Guru
Moss will not attempt such " circus" catches as it would jepardize hes
carrer. Most NFL (negro football league) players look for the
soft spot, shorten their arms and run for the sidelines when real
collisians seem immenant to them. Whites on the other hand, will
sell out to get the ball. Of course this is probably due in part
to their limited playing time and they make the most of each
opportunity.

Sorry about the Chmura comment. I didn't intend to compare him in any way to the black thugs that personify the NFL. But he did fool around with his kids' babysitter, and that's pretty low-rent.

Kaptain

Master
Hey Bart, I saw that almost circus catch and it looked like he caught it and then lost it upon hitting his back on the ground. Shouldn't that still be a catch as he should have been down by contact the instant his back hit the ground? I only got one look at it did anybody else see it the way I did?

GreatLakesStates, how are your home boy Detroit recievers in your beloved state of Michigan doing? You could probably trade that Charles Rodgers jersey you're wearing right now for a bowl of soup by the end of the year. Try ripping Bennett on one of your jocksniffing Michigan websites - not here. Edited by: Kaptain Poop

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
Hey Bart, I saw that almost circus catch and it looked like he caught it and then lost it upon hitting his back on the ground. Shouldn't that still be a catch as he should have been down by contact the instant his back hit the ground?

I thought so too but apparently the official who reviewed it seemed to think he didn't quite have possession before hitting the ground. If it was Owens or Moss it probably would have been ruled a catch.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Southern Knight said:
But he did fool around with his kids' babysitter, and that's pretty low-rent.

Not to flog a dead horse butnone of the witnesses at the party saw Mark do anything inappropriate what so ever. He neither poured drinks for party goers or made out with anybody. In fact witnesses under oath said they never even saw him touch anyone in or out of the hot tub.

He did say,as a Christian he shouldn't have gone to the party after being invited because he had been drinking previously andas a married man it was not wise to be there. But he never admitted to or was found guilty of anything more.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
The point about Chmura that we should remember here on Caste Football is that a white football player was drummed out of the NFL after being acquitted of any wrongdoing, while plenty of BLACK players who are FOUND GUILTY and SERVE TIME, are STILL PLAYING THE GAME.
smiley7.gif

Bear-Arms

Mentor
GreatLakeState said:
you're hit.

Oh, you haven't seen a Chicago Bears WR before.
smiley36.gif

Bear-Arms

Mentor
lumsdenpower said:
Scuz me guys..i make my possible for my english..im from quebec in montreal..

Your English is probably better than mine. No worries!
smiley1.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
From what I've seen watching the Titans so far, on most passing plays Drew Bennett isn't even an option, or else McNair refuses to look for him. Next time you watch them, check where Bennett is on the field, then watch where McNair looks after the ball is hiked. Tennessee will continue to get blown out of games by dinking and dunking the ball three yards at a time to tight ends and ignoring one of the best receivers in the league. McNair completed an unheard of 18 passes to three different tight ends Sunday against the Colts, for a measly 115 yards. Bennett had 2 catches. Norm Chow was hired for this??

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
The point is... that a white football player was drummed out of the NFL after being acquitted of any wrongdoing, while plenty of BLACK players who are FOUND GUILTY and SERVE TIME, are STILL PLAYING THE GAME.
smiley7.gif

Yes, and we see this happen everywhere in our society, not just in sports. Whites are always held to a higher standard or more stringent set of rules than otherracialgroups especially blacks.