ESPN 3 to carry the next Klitschko fights.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Uncle Teddy has mental issues or else he thinks Potivkin is not worth a crap. He constantly disparges Wlad about everything, then advised his fighter to withdraw, costing him in excess of 2 million dollars.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
Uncle Teddy has mental issues or else he thinks Potivkin is not worth a crap. He constantly disparges Wlad about everything, then advised his fighter to withdraw, costing him in excess of 2 million dollars.

Atlas claimed several times during this fight that he felt Povetkin wasn't ready for a fight with Klitschko with only 19 pro fights under his belt. What the moron failed to mention is that Povetkin has an extensive amateur background and has beaten good fighters in Chris Byrd, Jason Estrada, Larry Donald, and Eddie Chambers. Alexander is as ready as he's ever been.

I missed the fight!!
a storm came up and knocked out everything!
smiley42.gif

Westside

Hall of Famer
lost, you can catch the replay tommorrow. Must have been a big storm.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
A few comments by some DWF"s!!!

if anyone gets chnce watch a program called ringside on sky sports
and haye will explain the situation with the klitschkos. they aint
willing for purse splits in germany and they want 2 rematches.

It looks to me as a neutral that it's the Klitchko's that are the ones
running scared judging by there unreasonable demands and there ever
changing list of requests they give once a deal has been shaken on. i.e
when Haye and Klitchko shook on a deal then when the contracts arrived
for Haye to sign there was loads more stuff added to it that wasn't
originally agreed such as having 2 rematch clauses inserted instead of
the one they agreed on. I think they both know there's a good chance
they'll get knocked out by Haye so are milking as much out of the deal
as possible.

The Hock

Master
Westside said:
Two Brits as announcers , haven't heard them disparge Wlad yet. Heart is starting to beat!

I feel the same way also whenever Vlad fights. There was a lot at stake in this rematch. After he beat Peter the first time on his current roll I said Vlad would have to run the table from there on out. Which he has done, in increasingly dominating fashion.

Vlad's accomplishments speak for themselves and have secured his place in heavyweight history, while Teddy Witless and his ilk with their strange hatred of white fighters (which to me reveals their ultimate alienness) will be forgotten.

Westside

Hall of Famer
lost, if you go to espn.com right now you can view the replay by clicking on it. Its on ESPN Boxing home site.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Wlad! I had no idea he was fighting today.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Another win by Wladimir. Simply the best heavyweight ever! There is no boxer in the world that could beat Wlad in his prime. He is number one on my list.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I just watched the replay online. All I can say is that Wladimir makes us all feel so proud. What a dominating performance over an in shape Peter. I should say that is about as good shape as the Nigerican Nightmare can ever get in. Lol. Wlad by K.O. I love it. Bring on Haye!

white lightning said:
I just watched the replay online. All I can say is that Wladimir makes us all feel so proud. What a dominating performance over an in shape Peter. I should say that is about as good shape as the Nigerican Nightmare can ever get in. Lol. Wlad by K.O. I love it. Bring on Haye!
Bring on Haye?? never happen!
rumor has it Haye took two "standing eights" just watching this fight!
smiley36.gif
Edited by: lost

Westside

Hall of Famer
I also just finished watching the ESPN replay of the fight, a couple of things:

1. Uncle Teddy certainly was derranged with anti-Wlad feelings, comments and performance analysis for the 1st five rounds. Benny Kenny began to get annoyed with Teddy and began to overtly defend Wlad's performance. A couple of rds later it was academic. Wlad just steam rolled Peter, and Uncle Teddy was not happy, of course he had to get on board as not to look like a idiot to the obvious.

2. I have new found respect for Brian Kenny. He took Uncle Teddy to task and told the audience basically that Teddy was full of crap and Wlad was a great fighter. Mr Kenny also is famous for challenging Gayweather.

On a side note, the camera panned onto to former tennis great, Boris Becker. And once again he is with a black girl, albeit an attractive one. I guess he is the European Robert Deniro. Strange.

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Peter looks terrible.  Imagine if he was white how bad he would look!!!
Peter is the Blackest of Black so who will be the next Black Superman? Does Mars have ********?
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
Brian Kenny was the other announcer opposite Teddy Atlas. Brian Kenny is as fair as they come, and corrected Teddy Atlas as well as making positive remarks about the Klitschko brothers throughout the broadcast.

ww

Guru
Beautiful! Thanks for those links, P. I watched an almost perfect stream on German tv, so mercifully I didn't have to listen to the hate-crazed talmudists - on the 9th anniversary of their country, Israhell's,attack on the USA! -like Atlas, on US tv, tho I did object to the crap about Clay alias Ali at the beginning (no doubt the brainstorm of the talmudic masters of occupied Germany's tv) . I thought the ref, despite being a relative of the boxer Byrd, did a good job, as opposed to the crooked and incompetant fatslob RandyNeuman in their first fight. I was also told that the judges were crooked, but that's par for the course, and they had nothing to do with it.Credit to Peter - he came to fight.

But again, the amazing K's - and again Wlad didn't even get his hair mussed. By far the greatest heavyweights of all time, both of them!Edited by: ww

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
white is right said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Peter looks terrible. Imagine if he was white how bad he would look!!!
Peter is the Blackest of Black so who will be the next Black Superman? Does Mars have ********?
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

I don't think you now what I mean, white is right. I meant his face and all the swelling. Since he's black you can't see it as well. If Peter was white he would look 10 times more beat up.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
My issue is this guys, is it really fair for ESPN to let Atlas do the commentating when he's a known Klitschko hater and always finds ways to take away from his brilliant performances? A black fighter wouldn't stand for this type of crap.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
My issue is this guys, is it really fair for ESPN to let Atlas do the commentating when he's a known Klitschko hater and always finds ways to take away from his brilliant performances?  A black fighter wouldn't stand for this type of crap.

Very true. Atlas is sickening with his hatred for the Klitschkos.

But the top people at ESPN are Jewish supremacists, so they WANT Atlas to be discrediting Wlad's masterful performance.

white is right

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
white is right said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Peter looks terrible.  Imagine if he was white how bad he would look!!!
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif
I don't think you now what I mean, white is right.  I meant his face and all the swelling. Since he's black you can't see it as well.  If Peter was white he would look 10 times more beat up.
Yes Wlad had a mild "Indian Rope Burn" from touching the ropes when Kamala buried his head into Wlad's chest.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
"AtlASS" is an @$$-clown of the highest order. He's just bitter because the brothers KlitschKO are far superior to all his afflete boxers (whom jocks he enjoys sniffing).