ESPN 3 to carry the next Klitschko fights.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Wlad picking the hapless African apart in round 2. This won't last long.

You simply cannot watch this fight and think blacks are better athletes. Peter looks foolish and weak while Wlad is calm, sharp and explosive.Edited by: Liverlips

Westside

Hall of Famer
Wlad got the 2nd looking good

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The hate for Klitschko by Atlas is incredible. He just said Klitschko get's all over Peter like a cheap suit on the inside.

Westside

Hall of Famer
3rd goes to Wlad I see discourage in Peter

Westside

Hall of Famer
The end is coming

Westside

Hall of Famer
I called the 8th rd looking rt now

Westside

Hall of Famer
Wlad by ko great

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Yes Parody...thanks. I used the UK link to watch Wlad decorating the afrolete's ugly mug with stiff jabs.
smiley2.gif
smiley1.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Good thing you did Dixie. Atlas was taking some shots at Klitschko on the ESPN stream. Peter was a sitting duck. Peter moved better in this fight than he did against Vitali though.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Funny how Manny has to tongue lash Wlad to get the ko, but it works.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Peter was ready to go any second. Wladimir just had to apply enough pressure. Peter would probably have went in the next round with Vitali if he hadn't quit on his stool.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I could tell by Wlad body language and movement that he is alot better and confident than 5 yrs ago and Manny had alot to do with it

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'll agree with that idiot Teddy Atlas on one thing though. Wladimir's footwork has improved greatly and that's what prevented Peter from landing those rabbit punches in this fight.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
During the fight, Dan Rafael said that Haye has been ducking the Klitschko's. It's nice to hear the media finally say what we already know.

Westside

Hall of Famer
WA 33, Dan Rafael is one the best boxing scribs out there as well as honest. On his blod this week he laid into Gayweather and called him dumb, racist and a fool. I always look forward to his Monday boxing recap. He has been saying for months what a coward Gaye is.

Did he and Uncle Teddy call the fight on ESPN?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Westside said:
WA 33, Dan Rafael is one the best boxing scribs out there as well as honest. On his blod this week he laid into Gayweather and called him dumb, racist and a fool. I always look forward to his Monday boxing recap. He has been saying for months what a coward Gaye is.

Did he and Uncle Teddy call the fight on ESPN?

It was Atlas and I'm not sure who else. At one point during the fight, Atlas and the other commentator got into an argument. The other guy asked why the Klitschko's aren't more respected and mentioned that they filled this stadium with 40,000 fans. Uncle Teddy then said the stadium seats 55,000 or something like that.