Eagles v. Skins: No Racism Here

DWFan

Mentor
I don't who came up with "black quarterbacks", but whoever did absolutely rules. The language you guys coin is crucial to what this site is making happen. The DWF media panderers rely on duplicity. "black quarterback" is an honest and yet effective reply.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
whiteathlete33 said:
The DWF's will believe anything you tell them. How many whites who go to NFL games actually question why there are no white rb's, very few white receivers, and no cornerbacks? Very few for sure. You can feed them anything and they will swallow it.. . If there wasn't a single white player in the NFL some of them wouldn't even question it.

The most pathetic DWFs of all are the ones who areroughly 45 years and older -- old enough to remember, if they watched football when they were young, when the NFL was thoroughly integrated yet whites played and starred at every position but who now unquestioningly accept whites being totally or nearly totally shut out in perpetuity at so many positions. I remember one back during The Great Eight Year Kordell Stewart Experiment when I lived in Pittsburgh, he was about 60 then and often sported a Kordell jersey, saying simply,"That's where the talent is," when the subject was brought up. No curiousity, no racial awareness or pride, no ability to analyze and think critically and independently, no historical memory. The older DWFs speak volumes about how easily so many whites can be manipulated to believe just about anything if it's presented to them in an authoritative and totalitarianmanner ("totalitarian" in the sense of never being contradicted) by the media.Edited by: Don Wassall

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don not only that but alot of these DWF's even accept black quarterbacks as being the best.  I am sure plenty of fans in Jacksonville and Washington think that Garrard and Campbell are top flight NFL qb's.  They would never even think of a 37 year old journeyman like Todd Collins starting over an affletic player like Campbell.

This is a little off subject but I remember going to a Nets game about 10 years ago or so.  Keith Van Horn was in his second or third year in the league.  One of the DWF's behind me was screaming the whole game at Van Horn.  He was yelling something about Van Horn not being able to hold on to the ball and turning it over all the time.  Van Horn wasn't a HOF player but he was a very good forward who averaged 16 points a game over the course of his career.  He was also very athletic with a 40 inch vertical if I remember correctly.  Despite great leaping ability I only read one article about Van Horn throughout his entire career that mentioned his athleticism and it was in my local paper here in NJ.  Jayson Williams received alot more respect even though he wasn't as athletic as Van Horn or as good a scorer. He was a good rebounder and that's it.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Don, I've always felt that older white people are much easier to manipulate than any other group. Most white fathers, who should be a young man's model for God, will never even hint at the vast significance of racial pride to their children"¦.let alone show anger or animosity or frustration or even the slightest intolerance of the never-ending rolodex of anti-white ideals set forth in TV, media, government, and education.

I find that the collective, "totalitarian"Â￾ belief is that "today's children have changed"Â￾"¦.when in fact it's ALWAYS been the parents of white America slowly evolving, being altered, being scripted, being distorted into something more easily controllable.

White American parents have become the proverbial clay to be modeled into the glamorous, decadent, "me-first"Â￾ zombie-pigs who attend Redskin games and scream like professional cheerleaders for a perpetual bottom-dwelling, all-black corporate sports franchise. With all that meaningless green paper floating around, "race"Â￾ (and the preservation thereof) is literally the last thing on their chowder-filled minds.

The "traditional racist white grandfather"Â￾ has become nothing more than a figment of Hollywood / media imagination. I suppose old habits don't necessarily "die hard"Â￾ in this limp-wristed, PC nation"¦.they are simply bred out of existence in mind, body, or spirit.

Older Americans, one's who've lived during more beautiful and wholesome times, should be most ashamed of this sickening nation"¦.yet for some reason, most seem to embrace it wholeheartedly.
Edited by: Thrashen

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
No curiousity, no racial awareness or pride, no ability to analyze and think critically and independently, no historical memory.  The older DWFs speak volumes about how easily so many whites can be manipulated to believe just about anything if it's presented to them in an authoritative and totalitarian manner ("totalitarian" in the sense of never being contradicted) by the media.</div>

I've always wondered about that attitude because it's so prevalent (and also because I'm nothing like that), and recently read something by Dr. William Pierce that I thought explained it pretty well. He basically said that most white people by nature are eager to follow what is considered the norm because this is how the race evolved so successfully.

This trait worked well for the race when all of the information as to what was normal was acquired from family and friends and of course church. But with the advent of TV suddenly other people "outsiders" could communicate information to people about what was normal. Since TV is controlled by people with another agenda then family, a massive shift in what is considered normal is inculcated in people from a young age to old age.

We know who contols TV, liberals, jews, gays, cultural marxists, etc. and they have succeeded in defining "normal" in today's society. It's all happened so fast it's hard to comprehend.

I don't think this is really news as everyone realizes how bad TV and movies too are for white interests, but it's interesting to think about. Oh and Dr. Pierce also mentioned that one should not hold contempt for whiggers and brain washed white people as they are just displaying a natural quality of white society and it's hard to expect anything more. He felt that the media had to be taken back to enact real change. I agree, perhaps the internet, and sites like this are the vanguard.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Don, I've always felt that older white people are much easier to manipulate than any other group. Most white fathers, who should be a young man's model for God, will never even hint at the vast significance of racial pride to their children"¦.let alone show anger or animosity or frustration or even the slightest intolerance of the never-ending rolodex of anti-white ideals set forth in TV, media, government, and education.

I find that the collective, "totalitarian"Â￾ belief is that "today's children have changed"Â￾"¦.when in fact it's ALWAYS been the parents of white America slowly evolving, being altered, being scripted, being distorted into something more easily controllable.

White American parents have become the proverbial clay to be modeled into the glamorous, decadent, "me-first"Â￾ zombie-pigs who attend Redskin games and scream like professional cheerleaders for a perpetual bottom-dwelling, all-black corporate sports franchise. With all that meaningless green paper floating around, "race"Â￾ (and the preservation thereof) is literally the last thing on their chowder-filled minds.

The "traditional racist white grandfather"Â￾ has become nothing more than a figment of Hollywood / media imagination. I suppose old habits don't necessarily "die hard"Â￾ in this limp-wristed, PC nation"¦.they are simply bred out of existence in mind, body, or spirit.

Older Americans, one's who've lived during more beautiful and wholesome times, should be most ashamed of this sickening nation"¦.yet for some reason, most seem to embrace it wholeheartedly.

Outstanding!
smiley32.gif
I'm fortunate my Dad and late Grandad is/were very "old-school" and didn't cotton to kissin' @$$ or PC BS (although it was more subtle back then). My Grandad was an Olde South country boy from CSA stock and salt-of-the earth. He was a hard working, kind man, but didn't have use for the "bruthaz".

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Thrashen said:

It's the "children of the '50s" and what's left of the WWII generation who still "rally round the flag" and support every predatory war of aggression waged by the bankster/gangster government and still have a "my country right or wrong mentality" when their country is a mere hollow shell covering innards that have been systematically ravaged from within since our endlessly celebratedvictory in WWII. There are exceptions of course, but for the most part the older generations have successfully ingested Cultural Marxism as easily as they fell for "kill the Japs and Krauts" and as easily as they have followed every other order from authority they've been given in their lives.

The greatest tragedy of all is that the "exceptions" of all ages are so few in number, though the silver lining is that history is always made by organized and relentless minorities. The American People are dying from lack of good leadership. Only a small remnant of the aware keeps truth and historical accuracy alive. It's not their fault, as Jaxvid mentioned in his post, but the current system is extremely frustrating to live under because it is so successful and socorrupt and diabolicalat the same time.

Bear Backer

Mentor
DWFan said:
I don't who came up with "black quarterbacks", but whoever did absolutely rules. The language you guys coin is crucial to what this site is making happen. The DWF media panderers rely on duplicity. "black quarterback" is an honest and yet effective reply.

I believe I was the first one to use that phrase on this site, but in all honesty you can thank the ridiculous caste system for making it all too obvious. It is getting to the point where their agendas are becoming completely transparent. As ToughJ.Riggins said "These are quotas". How they continue to fool the majority of the DWF's I will never know. It just has to be attributed to an inherent stupidity or laziness on the part of the fans to continue to swallow the NFL and believe that it is presenting a truly professional caliber product.Edited by: Bear Backer

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
black quarterback is a great caste phrase, it sums up the situation completely. It is so un-PC that it can never be used anywhere else. Only at caste-football can such a phrase find meaning. Another service provided by CF!!!

DWFan

Mentor
Bear Backer said:
I believe I was the first one to use that phrase on this site, but in all honesty you can thank the ridiculous caste system for making it all too obvious. It is getting to the point where their agendas are becoming completely transparent. As ToughJ.Riggins said "These are quotas". How they continue to fool the majority of the DWF's I will never know. It just has to be attributed to an inherent stupidity or laziness on the part of the fans to continue to swallow the NFL and believe that it is presenting a truly professional caliber product.

Well man, you can back away from the credit you deserve (pretty white thing to do, by the way), but that contribution is invaluable. I'm going to use it around my white friends EVERY SINGLE time the name JaMarcus Russell arises.

DWFan

Mentor
jaxvid said:
black quarterback is a great caste phrase, it sums up the situation completely. It is so un-PC that it can never be used anywhere else. Only at caste-football can such a phrase find meaning. Another service provided by CF!!!

Yeah I see what you mean; here the people you use the term around appreciate it as it should be. But I see other uses, and I'm gonna torture the souls of my DWF friends with it!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bear Backer said:
I believe I was the first one to use that phrase on this site, but in all honesty you can thank the ridiculous caste system for making it all too obvious. It is getting to the point where their agendas are becoming completely transparent. As ToughJ.Riggins said "These are quotas". How they continue to fool the majority of the DWF's I will never know. It just has to be attributed to an inherent stupidity or laziness on the part of the fans to continue to swallow the NFL and believe that it is presenting a truly professional caliber product.

If the media ignores something it is extremely difficult to make more than a relative handful aware of it. The racial slotting of whites in football that begins in childhood and then worsens in high school and then becomes outright exclusion in college and even more so in the NFL is not something that the masses think about because they've never been exposed to itin a sympathetic way from an authoritative source.

All the DWFs know, or think they know, is that the bestof the best college players go on to the NFL. The idea that the NFL could be anything else is well beyondwhat they're capable of conceptualizing.

It's unfortunate that the NFL is a monopoly, one that is unchallengeable because of its financial scale. But like other monopoly centers of power in this country, it can still be in trouble because its corruption and unfairness gets greater and more obvious over time, in large part because it is a monopoly. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

And it's not like blacks are exactly cooperating very wellin the charade as the racial spoils system has made many of them fat and lazy. I think our side will keep growing and theirs will shrink. Right now everything is heavily tilted in their direction with only us combating them, but you know what they say about what acorns grow into over time.Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Not all is lost...

I was on one of the most active Raiders forums a few weeks ago, and I can assure you all that very few posters (lots of ebonics btw) were "DuhMarcus fans"...
smiley36.gif
They "hate" him more than we do!!
smiley36.gif
They are calling for a "sustained boycott" as well.

G

I honestly think that a large portion of the DWFs know its a joke, but they being authoritarians have no capability for dissent. Watch ESPN mimic the drunk white media in actions and words and all is good for the DWFs'. (the lowest of the low)

white is right

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The DWF's will believe anything you tell them.  How many whites who go to NFL games actually question why there are no white rb's, very few white receivers, and no cornerbacks?  Very few for sure.  You can feed them anything and they will swallow it. . .  If there wasn't a single white player in the NFL some of them wouldn't even question it. 
<div> </div>
<div>The most pathetic DWFs of all are the ones who are roughly 45 years and older -- old enough to remember, if they watched football when they were young, when the NFL was thoroughly integrated yet whites played and starred at every position but who now unquestioningly accept whites being totally or nearly totally shut out in perpetuity at so many positions.  I remember one back during The Great Eight Year Kordell Stewart Experiment when I lived in Pittsburgh, he was about 60 then and often sported a Kordell jersey, saying simply, "That's where the talent is," when the subject was brought up.  No curiousity, no racial awareness or pride, no ability to analyze and think critically and independently, no historical memory.  The older DWFs speak volumes about how easily so many whites can be manipulated to believe just about anything if it's presented to them in an authoritative and totalitarian manner ("totalitarian" in the sense of never being contradicted) by the media.</div>
So pathetically true. I am on the cusp of that age group. I barely remember the Zonk era and remember everything after that era thoroughly. I think the only thing that separated me from these clowns is that I understand stats and I have been a fairly hardcore weightlifter and weekend warrior in the past. So many younger fans and pencil pushers think that Black players are natural supermen it's too sad beyond belief. If they saw photos of Warfield and Mercury Morris and compared them to TO and Leon Washington they would understand the PED problem that the league disguises. Also if they were studious back before steroids took over the league there was a cadre of ethnic Italians in the speed positions and southern Whites in the positions. Now they have neither(beyond the rare bird). Also in the strength positions they were cadres of ethnic Germans on every team. Now even that is shrinking. Edited by: white is right

nlnvrnght

Yeah a lot of Racism in the NFL. I wonder who is behind all of the racism against whites? Here is an interesting take on Racism that very few people in the forum probably have thought about.
Reverse Discrimination in Football?

By Michael P. Tremoglie, The Bulletin
Sunday, October 18, 2009
"As a white running back you get stereotyped

You can google the title of this article if you have not read it yet, to see what happen to Toby Gerhart and Ed McCafferey. You can also see who maybe responsible for the racism they face. Who is hindering the progress of white skilled players in the NFL? Who is turning white college half backs into fullbacks? Could it be the same people who for years were turning talented black quarterbacks into wide receivers when they entered the NFL?

G

I have the grevious misfortune of receiving the magazine
Rolling Stone" for some odd reason, and in the latest issue their writer Matt Taibi takes after Daniel Snyder, but in an inset he goes racist on Limbaugh and white defensive backs. Nope no racism in sports, none at all, which is kind of like Hitler or Stalin denying the conditions in their death camps. I might have to email ol' Matt and thank his for his racism.

Taco

Guru
wile said:
Rolling Stone" for some odd reason, and in the latest issue their writer Matt Taibi takes after Daniel Snyder, but in an inset he goes racist on Limbaugh and white defensive backs. Nope no racism in sports, none at all, which is kind of like Hitler or Stalin denying the conditions in their death camps. I might have to email ol' Matt and thank his for his racism.

Could you sum up what he said about white db's for those of us who dont get that magazine?

G

The Limbaugh Rams having an allwhite defensive backfield and being torched by the Lions' receivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
wile said:

Taibbi is a very talented writer who's a left wing populist. Which means he's reflexively and apparently hopelessly anti-White and anti-Christian. A good example -- he's written some brilliant stuff for Rolling Stone on how the financial system collapsed and who has profited and continues to profit. Butas oneJewish name after another is revealed, Taibbi never notices the "coincidence," not even in passing.Very hypocriticalfor someone who loves to attack favored targets with unrestrained zeal.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Oh he knows how to connect the dots. He's just afraid to mention, because if he does he will be blogging from his own personal site within a few days.....
smiley5.gif
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

foreverfree

Mentor
nlnvrnght said:
By Michael P. Tremoglie, The Bulletin
Sunday, October 18, 2009
"As a white running back you get stereotyped

You can google the title of this article if you have not read it yet, to see what happen to Toby Gerhart and Ed McCafferey. You can also see who maybe responsible for the racism they face. Who is hindering the progress of white skilled players in the NFL? Who is turning white college half backs into fullbacks? Could it be the same people who for years were turning talented black quarterbacks into wide receivers when they entered the NFL?

It seems Tremoglie plays it both ways, bringing up the handful of Black PKs/Ps.
smiley24.gif

Funny how nlnvrnght waited 5 years after registering to post something.
smiley16.gif
Wonder why...?
smiley24.gif

http://tremoglieteatime.blogspot.com/2009/10/reverse-discrimination-in-football.html

Thursday, October 8, 2009
Reverse Discrimination in Football?
By Michael P. Tremoglie
Tea Time Blog

"As a white running back you get stereotyped,"Â Stanford University running back Toby Gerhart said during an interview in the October 12, 2009 edition of Sports Illustrated.

"When I tell people I play football they say, ‘Oh, you're a fullback,'" he said. For those unfamiliar with the sport, fullbacks are running backs who rely more on strength then speed. However, they rarely carry the ball. Their role is usually reserved to block for the running back.

Gerhardt then mentioned during one football game that he overheard a coach from the University of Washington refer to him by yelling, "He's not fast enough to turn the corner!"Â

Is there reverse discrimination in football? It would seem so â€" in fact, there seems to be racial discrimination in general.

White Men Can't Run?

It is a fact that in football at all levels - in the college ranks and especially in the NFL ranks of professional football - there is a paucity of white running backs.

The same applies to white wide receivers, another position for which speed is a necessity. There are a few. The Philadelphia Eagles have a white wide receiver Kevin Curtis. Eagles' quarterback Donovan McNabb, an African-American, has dubbed Curtis "white lightning."Â

The conventional wisdom is that white players are too slow. Sportswriters and broadcasters, who are primarily white, seem to have propagated this.

The great Denver Broncos player, Shannon Sharpe, who played tight end, alluded to this concept when he commented about his teammate white teammate wide receiver Ed McCaffrey, was criticized that he was too slow.

Sharpe, who is African-American, addressed the issue. He said, "If Ed McCaffrey was black, I don't think you would hear it mentioned that he is slow. It's a misconception. How many players have (Denver Broncos wide weceiver) Anthony Miller-type speed? There aren't many black, white, red, yellow, green or Chinese."Â[1]

Sharpe also said that McCaffrey's race impeded his earnings. He claimed that if McCaffrey were black he would be making more money than he did.

Are the Media To Blame?

Broadcasters are primarily white â€" as are the owners of the television and radio networks that broadcast the games. While progress has been made incorporating more African-American commentators, broadcasters and journalists, for a sport in which the majority of players are black the field is still clearly dominated by white males.

They bring with them their own prejudices. If one is around a group of sportswriters long enough eventually they will mention something about "slow white guys."Â

This might be the source of the problem Toby Gerhart mentioned.

Perhaps they are trying to compensate for years of past racial discrimination. They are trying to erase the era when few, if any, black men competed with whites in college and professional sports â€" including football.

Although the NFL did have a black coach, Fritz Pollard, during the 1920's, he was the only one until 1989 when Art Schell became the head coach of the Los Angeles Raiders.

Blacks were so rare as head coaches, despite comprising the majority of players, that in 2003 the NFL established the Rooney Rule named after the Pittsburgh Steelers owner. It mandated that NFL franchises must interview minority candidates for head coaching positions.

As laudable as this rule is it may not have been necessary if an NFL franchise had been owned by an African-American. It was not until 2005 that an NFL team, the Minnesota Vikings, was owned by an African-American.

Yet, these are not the only places in football were blacks are without representation.

Black Men Can't Kick?

As rare as it is to see a white running back in football, it is even more unusual to see a black kicker or punter. Not one of the 32 NFL teams has a punter or a kicker who is black.

Is there not one African-American in the ranks of college football or the minor leagues who is not qualified to punt, make a field goal or kick off?

Or is that sportswriters, broadcasters, coaches, scouts, general managers, and other front office officials have the same bias against African-American kicking specialists as they do against white running backs?

It took those involved in the sport of football a long time to evolve from the absurd thinking that blacks were not sufficiently intelligent to play quarterback. How long will it take for them to progress to the point where they will realize that white men can play running back.
Posted by M. Tremoglie at 3:54 PM

John