Eagles v. Skins: No Racism Here

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
So they showed the starting lineups for the Eagles offense and the Skins defense so far. Two white starters for Philly and one paleface for the Blackskins. That makes 3 white starters and 19 black starters (they did not announce the starters for the Skins offense and Philly defense but it isn't much better).

So, no racism here. Nope - the NFL is strictly a colorblind meritocracy. Good thing they kept Rush Limbaugh from owning a small piece of the Rams. We wouldn't want any racism in the NFL. Gotta keep the good ol' boys network strong.

Not sure why you Caste Football extremists are so disgruntled and hostile to America's game. Obama should investigate you for un-American activities.Edited by: Liverlips

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It would be a whopping 4 whites if Curtis was healthy.  He might not have the starting position anymore anyway.  Liverlips how many whites are starting on the Eagles offense?  According to the depth chart the only one is Celek unless a sumo was injured.

StarWars

Mentor
I don't understand how people can watch a highschool football game with most likely a white runningback, and not question why there aren't any in the NFL. Odds are, anybody on this site can walk two miles on a Friday night and see a white kid rush for 100 yards. Where do these people think all these magical blacks come from?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
It would be a whopping 4 whites if Curtis was healthy.  He might not have the starting position anymore anyway.  Liverlips how many whites are starting on the Eagles offense?  According to the depth chart the only one is Celek unless a sumo was injured.

One white O lineman was allowed to start. But don't worry. I've already filed a complaint with the SPLC. I'm sure it'll be all sumo again once this racism is taken care of.

Borussia

Guru
Jason Campbell is flat our horrid. Just a stinker...amazing he is starting. Philly has a bunch of fat ass black sumos.
Cooley got carted off. At least Reed Doughtry is playing well. The only thing about Philly worth noting is Celek.

A total caste MNF fest.
I think I'll go read. This game is hardly entertaining at all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
What a poorly played, piece of crap game. Even the boys in the MNF booth seemed embarrassed by it in the second half, other than when Chucky Grudenwas in one of hisfeeding frenzys over various affletes on the field of course.

Only two big offensive plays in the entire game -- Desean Jackson's end around for a long TD, and then Jackson again when he badly beat coverage and was wide open for a long TD pass. The "big-armed" Campbell seemingly is allergic to throwing it down the field, even when his team is trailing badly. Better to avoid picks at all costs by throwing five yard passes seems to be the m.o. of black quarterbacks. McNabb is the only black QB with a bit of a downfield game, and his isn't very good. Campbell ended up 29 of 43 for 284 yards yet no one can seriously argue that he didn't play poorly. Give me Brett Favre and his interceptions any day over these QB imposters.

I don't feel the least bit bad for the D.C.-area DWFs who forked over hundreds of dollars for their ticket, parking, food, etc. At an average ticket price of $80, Dan Snyder grossed at least $6 million tonight by hosting this gross game.Edited by: Don Wassall

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
"The Eagles O-line averages 339 pounds of MAN" - I recall Jaws saying.

At the beginning, I recall it was Gruden that mentioned Winston Justice and Jason Peters and said, "They are an athletic line. They can run down the field and execute blocks." I mainly saw Todd Herremans getting down the field and sacrificing his body.

"Pro Bowl left tackle" Peters is over-the-hill, as was shown when McNabb got blind-sided and fumbled. McNabb got hit pretty hard! The Caste clowns were pitiful. Everytime they heaped praise, something bad seemed to happen though...

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Deadlift said:
The Caste clowns were pitiful. Everytime they heaped praise, something bad seemed to happen though...

Yeah, they had a bad game too.
smiley36.gif
Mike Tirico gave Campbell's stats toward the end of the game in a hopeful voice, trying to mitigate Campbell's awful play. Gruden was insufferable most of the game. Jaworski says some good things but then seems to alwayssense that he has to cancel them out with pro-Caste statements.

They get paid a lot of money to try to sell theNFL to viewers as top-flight entertainment featuring the best athletes in the world. The media has a huge stake in the success of the NFL and its place in society.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
They should put on lipstick and wigs.. because they are like women, they can't shut-up!
smiley2.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Is there any talk of starting a White backup as QB in Washington, or are they married to Campbell?

Tom Iron...

bigunreal

Mentor
No matter what the situation, everyone in the media (local and national) blames someone else; the woeful offense is never the fault of this mediocre, overhyped QB who has now had four years of mostly awful games.

I just listened to the way Mike and Mike, along with "old school" Mike Ditka, analyzed first Jay Cutler, then Jason Campbell and Jamarcus Russell. The difference was incredible; Golic and Ditka really lit into Cutler, stating that "when things go poorly, a lot people don't like the body language of Cutler, the way he looks," or some such nonsense. For Campbell, it was the party line- "things aren't clicking, etc.," nothing about the fact this guy has consistently quarterbacked a team that simply doesn't score points. They then mentioned a play where token white center Casey Rabach botched a snap near the Eagles' goal line. For Jamarcus, it was "the light just doesn't go on," or "football just doesn't seem important to him," and then Ditka made certain to mention how "athletic" Jamarcus is. Yeah, Coach- we can look at that finely chiseled body and see for ourselves.

To say Campbell gets a free pass from the media is like saying Oprah has great influence over white women. The only time this team has done anything at all since he's been here was the year he was hurt, allowing journeyman backup Todd Collins, who looked like Dan Marino in comparison, to lead them to the playoffs. Zorn claimed after last week that Campbell would be on a "short leash" against the Eagles. Funny- in short order, this great afflete fumbled twice (losing one) and threw an interception for a TD, and the team was down 17-0. No Collins warming up on the sidelines. No talk about a QB switch from the odious trio in the broadcast booth.

The double standard in the way black QBs are treated by the media is yet another tremendous obstacle to overcome, if true diversity is ever to return to the NFL. Witness the continued hype by ESPN for Vick- one pregame promo ran with the sound bite "Mike Vick and the Eagles visit Washington." This is beyond overrating or super hype- it's a monstrous distortion that is being done for some reason. Meanwhile, the first QB in league history (Kevin Kolb) to post 300 yard games in his first two starts labors in obscurity. What must he think when the media ignores his accomplishments, and lauds this cretinous ex-felon's token five yard pass or 1 yard run? For that matter, what are the Eagles doing inserting Vick into the game at all? He can't even run the wild cat, and anyone can see McNabb is frustrated by it. What kind of coach willfully disrupts his offensive flow like that? I said that the league ordered the Eagles to sign Vick. I now think they are ordering them to at insert him in each game for at least a few plays. Edited by: bigunreal

GWTJ

Mentor
My favorite play of the night was when the Washington WR put a move on the DB and would have been gone for a TD but Campbell only looked at him for a second before dumping the ball off for another two yard completion. Jaws ripped into him somewhat on that play. It was a rare moment indeed. Jaws commented on the Redskins DB's watching the QB too much. The next series McNabb & Jackson burned them on just such a play.

It's truly amazing to see the difference in the level of play between the white QB's in the NFL and the black ones. It's like the difference between a brain surgeon and a general practitioner.

icsept

Master
This game truly sucked. It is obvious how badly the NFL wants black quarterbacks to succeed. The Eagles and Redskins have had completely cupcake schedules.

Here's a stat: Black starting quarterbacks are 10-25 this year:
McNabb 3-1
Russell 2-5
Campbell 2-5
Garrard 3-3
Johnson 0-4
Leftwich 0-2
Wallace 0-3
Culpepper 0-2

Of the 10 wins, 4 have come against other black qbs. So, head to head with white starters, black qbs are 6 wins and 21 losses. In a league of parity, that is pathetic.

The 6 wins against teams with white starting qbs have come against KC, St.Louis (twice), Tennessee, Carolina, and Houston. Talk about quality wins.

The only way to turn this around is to start more blacks so they can beat each other. It doesn't matter how many head coaches are sacrificed in the process. Eventually, if all the quarterbacks are black, nobody will know how bad they suck.

Edited by: icsept

guest301

Hall of Famer
Nice research and stats, icsept.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I only watched a few seconds of this African Summit, however, it was enough time to see the Washington fans dressed in their full Pig garb, squeeling with scripted rapture and contrived excitement whenever the cameras were near. Yeah, those in attendance last night were Pigs, indeed.

I saw a pre-game interview with the Jewish Redskin Overlord, Dan Snyder. I noticed something pretty funny when he spoke....his teeth are a turdish-brown color. His gross teeth go along with his slimy, money-above-all attitude. He must be totally humiliated at the performance of his trillion-dollar team of affletes.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
icsept said:
This game truly sucked. It is obvious how badly the NFL wants black quarterbacks to succeed. The Eagles and Redskins have had completely cupcake schedules.

Here's a stat: Black starting quarterbacks are 10-23 this year:
McNabb 3-1
Russell 2-5
Campbell 2-5
Garrard 3-3
Johnson 0-4
Leftwich 0-2
Wallace 0-3

Of the 10 wins, 4 have come against other black qbs. So, head to head with white starters, black qbs are 6 wins and 19 losses. In a league of parity, that is pathetic.

The 6 wins against teams with white starting qbs have come against KC, St.Louis (twice), Tennessee, Carolina, and Houston. Talk about quality wins.

The only way to turn this around is to start more blacks so they can beat each other. It doesn't matter how many head coaches are sacrificed in the process. Eventually, if all the quarterbacks are black, nobody will know how bad they suck.

Good intel...thanks partner. This is further proof that most black "affletes" cannot play QB at the NFL level. McNabb's the only decent "afflete" QB in the league.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
I'm almost positive Dave made the same comments about Romaro Miller's NFL black quarterback potential. After all, he did start Miller over Manning in 2000. He actually announced it 2 weeks before the season and declared there would be no competition or changes made during the season. Great coach Cutlip is.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
I'm almost positive Dave made the same comments about Romaro Miller's NFL black quarterback potential. After all, he did start Miller over Manning in 2000. He actually announced it 2 weeks before the season and declared there would be no competition or changes made during the season. Great coach Cutlip is. 

Ol' "Gayvid C.u.n.tlip" is a major-league caste propagator.
smiley21.gif

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
I only watched a few seconds of this African Summit, however, it was enough time to see the Washington fans dressed in their full Pig garb, squeeling with scripted rapture and contrived excitement whenever the cameras were near. Yeah, those in attendance last night were Pigs, indeed.

I saw a pre-game interview with the Jewish Redskin Overlord, Dan Snyder. I noticed something pretty funny when he spoke....his teeth are a turdish-brown color. His gross teeth go along with his slimy, money-above-all attitude. He must be totally humiliated at the performance of his trillion-dollar team of affletes.

Great post! It had humor, cynicism and most importantly the TRUTH.

Any "man" who dresses up in face paint and a Halloween-esque costume to cheer on their affletes does not have a pair, but a MAN-gina instead!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I was hoping the Blackskins would give Todd Collins a chance to start.  I am sure he can do better than Campbell.  But in today's NFL that would be too much to ask for.

icsept

Master
icsept said:

McNabb 3-1
Russell 2-5
Campbell 2-5
Garrard 3-3
Johnson 0-4
Leftwich 0-2
Wallace 0-3
Culpepper 0-2

Of the 10 wins, 4 have come against other black qbs. So, head to head with white starters, black qbs are 6 wins and 21 losses. In a league of parity, that is pathetic.

I forgot Culpepper on my original post.

Bear Backer

Mentor
icsept said:

McNabb 3-1
Russell 2-5
Campbell 2-5
Garrard 3-3
Johnson 0-4
Leftwich 0-2
Wallace 0-3
Culpepper 0-2

That is exactly one of my biggest fears about the caste system in the NFL. Or at least it was, when I still partially cared about the NFL circus. QB is absolutely THE critical position, the lynch pin if you will to the future of the cultural Marxist caste system. The NFL knows it has been successful in getting the DWF's to believe that the weekly poor play of the affletes is falsely the best of the best. Most importantly they have succeeded in watering down offensive lines, the wide receiver and defensive back positions, but they can't totally implement their scheme of fake black dominance without significant gains at QB. Right now the black Quota Backs are easily exposed by their poor quality of play in comparison to that of the tried white franchise QB's in the league and the up and coming young white ones. That is why they push so hard to get more black in the league at this position so they can mask their overall ineptitude, and try so hard to give negative press to young white QB's in hopes that it will wreck them mentally and cause them to bust.

I know Don has posted in the past that he doesn't believe it will happen, but I am not so sure. Given the abject stupidity of the DWF's, I am not so sure teams couldn't line up one legged blacks and eventually get the DWF's to believe they are superior athletes. I am being a little bit facetious of course, but it is not far fetched from what has already happened with them passing off morbidly obese sacks of sh*t as great athletes on the offensive lines who can't last even one play let alone a series without looking like they are about to die of exhaustion. We will just have to wait and see. Edited by: Bear Backer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The DWF's will believe anything you tell them.  How many whites who go to NFL games actually question why there are no white rb's, very few white receivers, and no cornerbacks?  Very few for sure.  You can feed them anything and they will swallow it.  I posted this in another thread about how one DWF said that whites are too "frail" to play these positions.  That has to be one of the dumbest things I ever heard.  All these idiots care about is going to games and eating like pigs. If there wasn't a single white player in the NFL some of them wouldn't even question it.