Duke Blue Devils ’07-’08

Starting is irrelevant, because Jon Scheyer has become one of the best
sixth men in basketball. In actual game minutes, three of the top five are
white.

Blue Devils

Mentor
guest301 said:
They also have a full roster of extremely talented players who really have to compete for their minutes. I wonder sometimes why certain kids don't go to lesser schools in order to get more playing time and give themselves a chance to get drafted into the NBA. The athletic guard Pocious is wasting his time at Duke, he can't get on the floor, I am not 100% sure that he is still at Duke. Didn't he transfer?
Pocious I believe is hurt and is out for all or most of this season.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
shawn1262231 said:
Pocious I believe is hurt and is out for all or most of this season.

this is correct. Marty injured his left ankle playing in Lithuania over the summer, then re-injured it against Eastern Kentucky early in the season. he had surgery, and should be back to full strength next year. he had the same injury on his right ankle last year, which is why he missed a lot of time then.

unless i'm mistaken (which is always a possibility
smiley36.gif
), Marty will receive a medical red-shirt this year, and still be a junior next season.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There's an article on Kyle Singler in this week's Sporting News which manages racist insults inconsecutive sentences, which are highlighted and quoted in large bold print within the article so that the reader can't miss them:

"Singler's body is lean. He could use a few minutes in the tanning booth. His face looks like it belongs on a middle school safety patrol, not an NBA lottery pick."

Uh, white people tend to look white, especially in the winter time. Why wouldSingler want to go metrosexual and hit a tanning booth except to be a little closer in skin color to "real basketball players." Andmaybe theother commentwill usherin a new Casteeraof describing whites aslacking "athletic faces,"you know, to go with their mandatory "unathletic" bodies.
smiley29.gif

Edited by: Don Wassall

Never trust a tan basketball player, just means they were wasting time that could've been better spent in the gym.

Two exceptions, Thunder Dan, and Larry Bird (but just for that one season).

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
There's an article on Kyle Singler in this week's Sporting News which manages racist insults in consecutive sentences, which are highlighted and quoted in large bold print within the article so that the reader can't miss them:

"Singler's body is lean. He could use a few minutes in the tanning booth. His face looks like it belongs on a middle school safety patrol, not an NBA lottery pick."

Uh, white people tend to look white, especially in the winter time. Why would Singler want to go metrosexual and hit a tanning booth except to be a little closer in skin color to "real basketball players." And maybe the other comment will usher in a new Caste era of describing whites as lacking "athletic faces," you know, to go with their mandatory "unathletic" bodies.
smiley29.gif

I sometimes wonder if these white loathing writers, excuse my rudeness, get a hard on by mocking white athletes. Maybe these guys were the nerds in suburban High School's who got rided on by the white H.S jocks and constantly had to see these white jocks pick up the girls they wanted at the party while they sat alone in the corner. It is almost like they amuse themselves by comparing the white athlete to a goofy footed frail...maybe just like they are?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
ToughJ.Riggins said:
I sometimes wonder if these white loathing writers, excuse my rudeness, get a hard on by mocking white athletes. Maybe these guys were the nerds in suburban High School's who got rided on by the white H.S jocks and constantly had to see these white jocks pick up the girls they wanted at the party while they sat alone in the corner. It is almost like they amuse themselves by comparing the white athlete to a goofy footed frail...maybe just like they are?

I think it's their cultural Marxist indoctrination. They learn it, practice it, and get huge rewards for preaching it. If someone offered you thousands of dollars, fame and a job you loved, to preach the party line (which you believe anyway from years of education in it) wouldn't you do it? I think most peopple would and not even think for a split second about the morality of what they were doing.