Drew Bennett 41st best receiver in NFL

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
on a side note i was in a hurry today and budged in front of a white male at mcdonalds today and he didnt say a peep!!

Why did you do that? Simply because you 'was in hurry?' People like you depend on the civilized behavior of the rest of the world to get away with your selfish and boorish behavior. You think the guy you budged in line is weak because he didn't say anything; I say he recognized you for the ******* you are and tolerated your infantile behavior so he could get back to work without a major confrontation to delay him.

Kaptain

Master
Blackmun, your comments on women and wimpy white guys may insight rage when we think about them. But actually we have posted a lot of similar comments if you read past threads particularily in happy hour. Its just upsetting to here a blackmun say it. The media is conditioning white women to be attracted to black gangster thugs and it is working. The best (mind and body) white women though are still attracted to white men IMO.

Did you budge in front of the guy at Mcdonalds to order Double cheeseburger combo or to say hi to your sister Latisha behind the counter?

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Easy guys! We don't know if blackmun is really black and any ways he is just messing with our heads to see how pissed off we get and to goad us into tossing racial insults around. Let us be above all that.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I think that there is a major changing of the guard slowly taking place in this country.It started with J.Wariner winning the Olympics as a sprinter and other guys following.Then you have the Boxing situation where the whites are taking over.Now look to the Basketball.In the college game,a white was college player of the year with the runner up being another white player.In the pros you had a white guy win the MVP of the NBA.Now in football you have around 5 solid pro bowl caliber wide receivers with more on the way.Look at the Slam Dunk Contest at the McDonalds High School All American Game,there was 4 white kids out of 10 guys competing.The running back and corner along with other hurdles will come.White kids need role models and now they are starting to have some.There are alot of Luke Staleys just waiting for the chance.Whites are ready to take this country back by earning it.On the field & off it.The time is closer than you think.

G

Kaptain poop, i read through the happy hour threads and now see that some whites do realize this. You must realize however that people who read caste football are a select group and probably think differenty than most white folks in every day life.. it will be up to you guys to educate them(good luck!). by the way i ordered a big mac and got the # of some young white chic working behind the counter in the process
smiley1.gif

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Easy guys! We don't know if blackmun is really black and any ways he is just messing with our heads to see how pissed off we get and to goad us into tossing racial insults around. Let us be above all that.

Yeah... so what else is new?

whiteCB

Master
blackmun I believed your first 2 posts but now I realize you are just full of sh!t. Also why are you going to McDonalds when there is probably a Popeyes down the street.

KG2422

Mentor
Blackmun, I see that you're in Minnesota. There's not that many blacks there in comparison to the South or Detroit. Whites there probably aren't privy to your ways. Try that crap in Alabama or Mississippi. Here in East Texas, you do that in the wrong place at the wrong time and you might wish you hadn't. Don't forget, Europeans have either conquered or colonised virtually every country in the world at some point in history. We can do whatever we want to when we are motivated and show some solidarity. It's sad if what blackpuke says is true regarding the probably nordic women of Minnesota. I'm afraid that the only thing that might cure my nausea if I lived there would warrant a stretch in prison.

IceSpeed2

Guru
Not Ethiopia. Well,it was invaded during WWII, but so was most of the world.

Note: The following has been written after White Shogun's post:

Yeah, I know. It was just the only country in Africa that I know
of that avoided colonization during the Nation State
era(1700-1914). Its being conquered during WWII was not really
colonization. It was the only exception the European dominance in
Africa.

Edited by: IceSpeed2

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Not Ethiopia. Well,it was invaded during WWII, but so was most of the world.

Actually, the Italians did take over Ethiopia, having secured the country upon entering Addis Abba on May 5, 1936. Britian and France even recognized Italian control over Ethiopia a short time later.

And supporting the point that white people have fielded some of the world's powerful armies, it was eventually the British, not the Ethiopians themselves, who drove the Italians from Ethiopia. Edited by: White Shogun

White_Savage

Mentor
This guy isn't black.

On the off chance you're black:

So what you "declare this site to be racist"? 90% of the people on the planet believe anything even vaguely pro-White is racist, so what can you do to us? We are the 10$ of the White population who don't give a flying fart about whether any scabrous tribe of others approves of us, so get stuffed.

As to the wussieness of Whites, I agree 110$. However, the REASON you conveniently fail to mention is that most White boys are heinously educated out of their natural and manly impulse to shove their fist into the noses of people who act like, well, you. Your people, on the other hand, are mostly un-educatable out of their natural impulses fair or foul.

IceSpeed2

Guru
The thing is that it doesn't matter what the
reporters think about a player as long as he helps wins games(I
hope). If the coaches know he contributes a lot, they will play
him(I think). Bennett will prove his skill on the field, even
though it may not mean tremendous numbers always.

G

Wow u guys have gottten out of control. yes i am black.
Back to the topic now please....

white lightning

Hall of Famer
You start it.I know you think it's funny but when you brag about stupid s***,it just makes you look like an ass.Like we are jealous of you.LMAO.I don't understand why you get a kick out of cutting down 1/2 of yourself.
Either you support us or go over to other sites that support your agenda,whatever that may be.I don't think you even know what you think or feel.

G

i dont support racism in sports...either way, thats all im here for. right now in sport the only racism i see is anti- white and it pisses me off. i am only trying to give u guys ideas as to y it might be happening from a unbiased black mans perspective. take it for what its worth.

Gary

Mentor
How you White Brothers can let pignus[blackmun]control the one White site on the internet is way beyond me-this fool should have been gone by now!

White_Savage

Mentor
blackmun:
We are highly suspicious, let's leave it at that. You've made some remarks pretty much designed to piss us off as much as possible without getting banned, it seems. I can't for the life of me figure out why you'd be against "racism" in sports either...it helps your people out, and that's the ONLY thing a rational man needs to know about a policy.

But hey, I'm open-minded, we'll see if you make any useful contributions.

Kaptain

Master
I'm not exactly sure what all the fuss is about. It sounds like blackmun for the most part is agreeing with caste football's point of view. He definetely doesn't sound like pignuts or godqueen. Maybe I'm missing something.

G

Gary(pignuts) i have been supporing this site from day one! Give me one good reason to ban me. Because im black? You are the fool!
Poop- you are well on your way to being promoted to captain! keep up the good work, cheif.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
We need to get back focused on Bennett and the Titans.I think almost everyone here thinks that McNairs best days are behind him.Volek would be a better leader for the team.If McNair wants to win,he will develop a chemistry with Bennett or else they have no chance of making the playoffs.

Kaptain

Master
Get off my nuts blackmun! I spell Kaptain with a capital K. I agree with WL this thread needs to be about Drew Bennett. Apparently steve Mcnair called Donovan McNabb and gave him pointers on how to deal with his chest injury. It's obvious that McNair can't throw the ball anymore - I think everyone in Tennessee is just waiting for him to get injured again and retire. I know I am.

Gary

Mentor
blackmun said:
ps dont hate me cause im black...treat me equal and i will do the same to u...if u ban me again i will declare u and this site racist!!!!!!

So if your new here how could you have been banned before-your a liar and a racist but no fool-you're not that smart-keep me out of your posts these other guys may think your cute but I don't.

G

Gary your pointless, heres a tip for ya, if you want to stay out of it then shut your fat sausage hole and stay out of it! Not to hard to figure out
smiley5.gif
Edited by: blackmun

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
blackmun said:
Gary your pointless, heres a tip for ya, if you want to stay out of it then shut your fat sausage hole and stay out of it!

Wrong! Gary is one of our esteemed mainstays, who usually has a pretty good nose for who the trolls are here.

I've given you a few days after banning you once, but it's clear to me againthat you have nothing of value to contribute. I'd be willing to make a sizeable wager that you're white, but whether you are or not I could care less. Go find a discussion board more suitable to your character and beliefs. Edited by: Don Wassall