Divisional playoffs

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Anthony Gonzalez is a great young receiver. after his lack-of-performance this year, and in the game today, it wouldn't surprise me if Marvin Harrison retires.

maybe then the Colts would pick up Matt Jones.
smiley32.gif
Matt did NOT drop that pass, by the way. give credit to the defensive back for breaking up a poorly thrown ball.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
The Giants are my team. I hope Witten has a good game but I dislike the Cowboys. There all black defense aggravates me.At least Dahl started for a few games on the Giants.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Who was calling those plays for the Giants--Woody Hayes? Gimme a break?

Poacher

Mentor
The stars have aligned. Favre will go to the SB.

Bart

Hall of Famer
The Green Bay fans are ecstatic. They did not wanttheir team toplay in Dallas again for obvious reasons.They think they are a lock for the Super Bowl. Maybe, maybe not. Eli has risen to the challenge and shut the mouths of his critics. Whoulda thunk it?

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Perfect! 3-0 in the caste match ups this weekend. A Pats-Packers SB will match the whitest teams in the NFC and AFC (per white starters).

2 starting white QBs
2 all-white O-lines
2 starting white fullbacks who occasionally touch the ball
No coal-black, overrated, Swiss cheese defenses
1 starting white receiver

Of course, if the NFL was color-blind, these two would be your average squad (at least). We have a long way to go for racial justice, but the 2008 season is at least a step in the right direction.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder how much Romo will be raked over the coals for this loss. His protection deteriorated badly in the second half and there was also the obligatory drops by receivers.

Although I wanted the Colts to advance, these are all good teams from a CF perspective. All start at least 7 whites, with the Packers nearly half white, and an amazing 18 of the 20 starting o-linemen will be white. And of course no black QBs for the media to slobber all over. E. Manning and Rivers, two QBs the media and fans love to hate, have both won two games (with an assist by Billy Volek, another unfairly maligned QB). All in all about as good as we could have hoped for.Edited by: Don Wassall

G

A good win for the Chargers, was happy to see Volek in action. Tony Dungy is soft and wins only when Manning plays well. Unfortunately Manning is probably the worst choker in the league.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Haha, I love one-game playoff exits by #1 seeds!
smiley36.gif
It's just too funny how the thug-ridden, showboating Cow-negroes had an embarressing loss AT HOME!

This divisional round played out perfectly in my mind. SD winning means that Peyton Manning won't have to face losing to the Pats and Brady(again) in NE. The Chargers are going to get humilated by a far superior Pats team next week. Either way, the whitest teams in the NFC (accept the Saints) have all gotten to the final 4....I wonder why?
smiley32.gif

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
nevada said:
A good win for the Chargers, was happy to see Volek in action. Tony Dungy is soft and wins only when Manning plays well. Unfortunately Manning is probably the worst choker in the league.

nevada, there is no way you can be serious about that.
smiley21.gif
If you are, you are at least notintellectually honest about it, or seriously deluded.

texasheat

Don Wassall said:
I wonder how much Romo will be raked over the coals for this loss.  His protection deteriorated badly in the second half and there was also the obligatory drops by receivers.

Don --
I had a Dallas Cowboys game party at my house & not that me & the 7 other guys watching are the "voice of Dallas", but no one here is blaming Romo for this loss!! I'm listening to talk-radio right now & while there are always some drunk idiots that will always blame the QB, our little group pinpointed the loss to 4 main reasons:

(1) As you pointed out, Romo got NO protection from the O-line in the 2nd half
(2) Horrible drops by Patrick Crayton (one of which he could have taken to the house for a TD)
(3) stupid-ass penalties while the Giants played a disciplined game
.. and the #1 reason -- the Cowboys have an awesome 20-play, 90 yard drive that ate up 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter ... which should have demoralized the Giants. But then the Giants drive down & score in 52 seconds just before the half. Just pitiful. From that point on I think the Cowboys had issues.

What a crappy day ...

What with the Mavericks going down to the Warriors as the 1st seed to lose to an 8th seed and now the Cowboys being the 1st team in the NFC to lose their opening to round game as a #1 seed, I guess Dallas is ChokeTown. ARGH!

GWTJ

Mentor
They always talk about how offenses can wear down a defense. After the Cowboys put together a 21 play drive you would think the Giants would start to bend a little late in the game. Instead, the Giants pass rush got better as the 4th quarter wore on. The Giants did rotate their linemen but the linemen were blowing by the sumo, out of shape Cowboys linemen the whole 4th quarter.

I remember Bill Walsh saying that the key to winning is a pass rush late in the game. How true.

I can actually relax a little now and enjoy the playoffs without worrying about the black QB worship. Another year knowing that all the black QB's will be home watching Brady or Favre or Rivers or even another Manning. I hope it really burns them that they can't acheive what their white counterparts can.
smiley14.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
White Shogun said:
Don Wassall said:
I wonder how much Romo will be raked over the coals for this loss.

He gets all the blame, at least on Yahoo:

Romo goofs again

I saw the play mentioned in the article of the pass to Crayton. He ran,slowed down, and took off again with the ball landing beyond his reach.Should have been a TD.

"Then came another false start, a short pass that forced Dallas to use its final timeout and a pair of poor throws -- a ball in the end zone that Patrick Crayton seemed to give up on before speeding up at the last second."

So, does the media still consider Romo as Hispanic when he loses too?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
texasheat said:
Don Wassall said:
I wonder how much Romo will be raked over the coals for this loss. His protection deteriorated badly in the second half and there was also the obligatory drops by receivers.

Don --
I had a Dallas Cowboys game party at my house & not that me & the 7 other guys watching are the "voice of Dallas", but no one here is blaming Romo for this loss!! I'm listening to talk-radio right now & while there are always some drunk idiots that will always blame the QB, our little group pinpointed the loss to 4 main reasons:

(1) As you pointed out, Romo got NO protection from the O-line in the 2nd half
(2) Horrible drops by Patrick Crayton (one of which he could have taken to the house for a TD)
(3) stupid-ass penalties while the Giants played a disciplined game
.. and the #1 reason -- the Cowboys have an awesome 20-play, 90 yard drive that ate up 10 minutes of the 2nd quarter ... which should have demoralized the Giants. But then the Giants drive down & score in 52 seconds just before the half. Just pitiful. From that point on I think the Cowboys had issues.

What a crappy day ...

What with the Mavericks going down to the Warriors as the 1st seed to lose to an 8th seed and now the Cowboys being the 1st team in the NFC to lose their opening to round game as a #1 seed, I guess Dallas is ChokeTown. ARGH!

Good analysis. All I know is when I saw Jerry Jones
smiley8.gif
on the sideline, not just on the sideline but right next to Wade Phillips, I was even happier the Cowboys lost. When I think of the Caste System in football,that megalomaniacis always one of the first names that comes to mind. As long as he's the owner I'll be glad every time "America's Team" loses.

Maple Leaf

Mentor
And the whites, with their less selfish and more team oriented style of play, march on. I can hear the anxiety and frustration from the body language of the defeated; I can see the tormented thoughts that are hammering in their minds.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Colonel_Reb said:
nevada said:

nevada, there is no way you can be serious about that.
smiley21.gif
If you are, you are at least notintellectually honest about it, or seriously deluded.

Manning threw for over 400 yards and 3 TDs. His two picks were riccochets in the red zone, one off Kenton Keith's hands at about the Charger 2 yard line that Weddle made a great play on. Throw in Harrison's fumble deep in San Diego territory and the game shouldn't even have been all that close. When a game's close at the end sometimes even Superman can't pull it out. To call Manning the worst choker in the league based on how he played in this game is beyond ridiculous.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Bear Backer said:
Stonewall said:
2) Sanders taunts an ex-college teammate (15 yard penalty, a big factor in the field position for the next Colts drive). What a jerk.

That was perhaps the dumbest penalty I have ever seen committed in a playoff game. What a dufus, the great Bob Sanders indeed. The NFL is so disgusting sometimes.

We see this sort of behavior every single game!It is not rare, but the norm.

Kaptain

Master
Bart said:
Bear Backer said:
Stonewall said:
2)  Sanders taunts an ex-college teammate (15 yard penalty, a big factor in the field position for the next Colts drive).  What a jerk.
That was perhaps the dumbest penalty I have ever seen committed in a playoff game. What a dufus, the great Bob Sanders indeed. The NFL is so disgusting sometimes.

We see this sort of behavior every single game!It is not rare, but the norm.

I blame Bob Sanders. The Colts may have had a chance at a field goal with at the end of the half without that absolutely stupid 15 yard penalty. I've seen this type of stupidity more this year than any other - even in college bowl games. The ghetto mentality of today's black players place a premium on trash-talking and show-boating even if it hurts the team. Sanders had to know he was going to get a penalty for what he did but he decided to do it anyway. If he were white his career may well be over after a stupid act like that.

Bart

Hall of Famer
Kaptain Poop said:
The ghetto mentality of today's black players place a premium on trash-talking and show-boating even if it hurts the team. Sanders had to know he was going to get a penalty for what he did but he decided to do it anyway. If he were white his career may well be over after a stupid act like that.

The refs are very inconsistent when it comes to throwing the penalty flag for unsportsmanlike conduct, or excessive celebrations. This year Shockey got flagged for spiking the ball after making a big catch. It really wan't that much of a display. After being tackled hethrewthe ball to the ground as he was getting up. Swoosh, flag is airborne. Today,one of the Giantsscored a touchdown,took a long dashbeyond the end zone,then slammed the ball into the huge game clock.I'm surprised it wan't smashed to ribbons.No penalty was called.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
Bart,
Me and a buddy were talking about that play. How was that not a penalty? I know it would have just pushed the ensuing kickoff into the endzone, but still, a flag was definitely warranted in this case if they're going to have a penalty for excessive celebration in the first place.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
The anti-Whites are trembling.

1) They hate "young White QB's" (the young guns); they don't want them to OWN the future, to realize their destiny.

2) Because of their attempts at belittling and marginalizing OUR young crop of QB's, they would absolutely hate an Eli Manning vs. Phillip Rivers/Billy Volek match-up in the Super Bowl!!

3) Sure, the jock-sniffers will, predictably, always worship the black "skill" players and the way-too-black defenses, but they are truly concerned now. If they weren't so blinded by their mindless and ignorant anti-White hatred, these clowns wouldn't be in quite the mess they are now in.

4) An Eli Manning vs. Rivers' Super Bowl would humiliate the trash-talking, jock-sniffers. They want to avoid serving America a Super Bowl with 2 "White rejects" who, according to their detractors, "are worse than the great Radio!" Isn't the timing impeccable for such a match-up?

5) I can almost guarantee that the powers-that-be are rooting for Favre and the Packers' over the Giants, but I'm a bit curious "how they will treat New England vs. the Chargers?" Will they root for Chargers' to pull the upset?

I believe, at this point, the NFL would be "content" with the older guys, Brady vs. Favre in the big game, and don't want "the boat to be rocked"... anymore than it already has been!

I, on the other hand, might want to see SOME MORE rocking!!

The anti-Whites are trembling, and I'm loving every second of it!
smiley32.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley20.gif
smiley32.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Talking-head 1: "This Super Bowl features a great match-up between Eli Manning and Phillip Rivers. Two young guns seeking to add their names to football immortality, and one becoming Super Bowl champion."

Talking-head 2: "All they do is win games, so this should be interesting!"

Cheers!
smiley36.gif
smiley2.gif
smiley9.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
I'm glad the games are going to be played in cold weather towns. I really enjoyed watching (I went to the local VFW with my brother in law to watch it.) the game in Greenbay. I love snow. I just hope we get more snow for these two upcoming games.

Also, I was really happy to see Volek get in for the Chargers. No matter what the Chargers management and coaches might say in public, there are some of them eating their hearts out that they got rid of Volek and are stuck with v. young.

Tom Iron...