Darren Barker

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Martinez being ranked P4P#3 has a lot to do with the fact he destroyed the former P4P#3 in Paul Williams. They wouldn't have ranked him that high otherwise.

Same can be said for the sudden popularity of (Pirog to a lower level) after he annihilated Jacobs.

Correct. The only time white fighters are given any credit at all by the caste media is when they KO the overrated negro boxers.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping Darren Barker beats Daniel Geale this Saturday.

Geale claims to be an aborigine because he's ashamed of his Celtic heritage, to me there's nothing worse than a man hating his own race. And besides, I don't find Geale's style entertaining.

TBProdigy

Guru
I'm hoping Darren Barker beats Daniel Geale this Saturday.

Geale claims to be an aborigine because he's ashamed of his Celtic heritage, to me there's nothing worse than a man hating his own race. And besides, I don't find Geale's style entertaining.

Fight starting in 10, this will be my first chance to see Barker and I hope he impresses.

TBProdigy

Guru
Geale has an aborigine in his corner playing the didgeridoo, hoping for a first round tko all of a sudden.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
If Geale is an Abo, I am a Chinaman.

Blue eyes, pale skin, brown hair and tow headed kids.

If he is part Abo it is likely 1/64 or something like that. The whole world sees him as a white man.

TBProdigy

Guru
If Geale is an Abo, I am a Chinaman.

Blue eyes, pale skin, brown hair and tow headed kids.

If he is part Abo it is likely 1/64 or something like that. The whole world sees him as a white man.

AND THE NEW WORLD CHAMPION!

So happy for Barker, this guy has been through so much and if you asked him I don't think he'd try to claim he got his talent from being 1/6000th black.

I was expecting him to get screwed by decision, even though I had it clearly in his favor, so glad justice prevailed and the man his his title.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Darren Barker has the heart of a lion, coming back after the knockdown to win most of the later rounds. :thumb:

Barker seems to be a good, decent, likable chap.

It was a great day for boxing, with the performances we saw from Barker, Kovalev, Martinez and Maccarinelli.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Was busy at work. About to watch the Barker vs Geale fight. Will give my analysis right after.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I had Darren up by 3 or 4 points over Geale That was a good scrap. Great determination by Darren to get up by that body shot he did not see coming. Geale fought his heart out, but Barker is clearly the more skilled fighter.

I saw the offspring of Geale and his wife(who also proclaims to be part aborginie) they all are blue eyed and blonde hair. I would understand if Geale so called ancestors were Aztecs or Arab Eygptians who created civilizations rather than bush tribesman being cashed by dingos in the field. What a friggen joke to hype the aborigines scattered about. Geale is a DWF fighter, who has been brain washed by the zio tribe. Nevertheless I will pull for this misguided soul against any negro.

Last edited:

Westside

Hall of Famer
Barker could win against Triple G or Martinez(if he comes back 100%)if he focuses on becoming a boxer with constant movement. Easier said than done. I was impressed with Darren last night.

amoeba man

Guru
Im happy for Barker as he's a decent guy that's overcome some hardship.A couple of years ago he was badly beaten up in a street assault by a dozen men when he tried to stop another man from being assaulted during an England world cup match.He was knocked unconcious and had to have thousands worth of dental surgery.Overcoming that alone shows how tough he is as i would have thought someting as bad as that would have affected his punch resistance.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
"Good scrap between two solid B level fighters. Hate to say it, but neither one sees the fourth round with Golovkin." Nobody at 160 sees the 4th round against Golovkin. Both Barker and Geale are right behind GGG and Martinez so I'd rate them higher than B level fighters.

Great performance by Darren Barker last night! He made a fan out of me. I was watching the fight socially with friends, so I wasn't exactly scoring rounds and paying attention to detail. But I definitely thought Barker won the fight. Barker managed to outwork and outland Geale, and Barker also showed incredible heart to get up from the knockdown.

In the post fight interview, Barker dedicated the fight to his dead brother and said his brother's memory and young daughter is what caused him to getup from the knockdown.

Great win by Barker, and I'm happy he won a world title! His emotion at the end of the fight - he was crying- showed what it means to win a title. Great fight!

Wes Woodhead

Mentor
I would understand if Geale so called ancestors were Aztecs or Arab Eygptians who created civilizations rather than bush tribesman being cashed by dingos in the field.

Thats a good point, but I have to say that I dont think "Arabs" created the Egyptian civilization. If they did then it must have been some VERY different Arabs than todays Egyptians.