Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Had a group of Whites done this to a preeeecious African American family, the DHS, Attorney General, DA, FBI would have all sought prosecution to the fullest extend of the law (& then some...ie- Marxist "hate crimes"). The scum will get off lightly (in comparision to what White kids would have faced).
smiley21.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Had a group of Whites done this to a preeeecious African American family, the DHS, Attorney General, DA, FBI would have all sought prosecution to the fullest extend of the law (& then some...ie- Marxist "hate crimes"). The scum will get off lightly (in comparision to what White kids would have faced).
smiley21.gif

And if the whites didn't get severe punishment black racists like Sharpton would get involved and the whites would eventually cave in. It always happens this way.

guest301

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Animals in OHIO: Black teens attack white family on 4th, shouting 'It's a black world'...

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

By Phil Trexler
Beacon Journal staff writer

POSTED: 07:44 p.m. EDT, Jul 07, 2009

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and assaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims assaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Trexler can be reached at 330-996-3717 or ptrexler@thebeaconjournal.com.

Martin Marshall (right) recounts the attack by a group of teens on himself and his family while they were watching a Fourth of July fireworks display in Firestone Park. His daughter, Rachel Hopson, 15, (left) and wife, Yvonne Marshall, listen. (Michael Chritton/Akron Beacon Journal)
View larger version>> Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and assaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims assaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

Untermenschen vermin attack White Family in OH

This crime happened less than 40 minutes away from where I live and I am making copies of the avove article and passing it around at work and at church. Drudge also has it as one of it's feature headlines although not as prominent as it should be.Edited by: guest301

green fire317

Banned
cnn is making this documentary called "black in america 2" (never saw the first one) and it discusses how hard it is to be black in this country. i am sure they dont talk about the numbers of interracial crimes committed by blacks each year.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
green fire317 said:
cnn is making this documentary called "black in america 2" (never saw the first one) and it discusses how hard it is to be black in this country. i am sure they dont talk about the numbers of interracial crimes committed by blacks each year.

I'd expect nothing less from "Communist News Network", which (like most all Globalist Elite controlled MSM) spews the cultural Marxist propaganda. I saw where Walmart was also sponsoring some pro-Black "history" propaganda to expound on the struggles of the poooor African Americans (via oppression from us evil, wretched Whites).

Had those vermin tried that mess with my family, I'd be in "dietician mode" & have put some hot lead in their diet! I won't hessitate to use deadly force in defending my wife & kids. The White man needs to re-embrace his natural type A instincts and be willing to stand up to defend his life, family & liberty without yielding!
smiley7.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
<H1 id=articleTitle ="articleTitle">Ex-Jags receiver pleads no contest to 3 charges</H1>
<DIV id=articleByline ="articleByline">By RON WORD Associated Press Writer
<DIV id=articleDate ="articleDate">Updated:07/29/2009 12:43:54 PM PDT

<DIV ="articleer">
<DIV id=article ="article">JACKSONVILLE, Fla.â€"Former Jacksonville Jaguars receiver Jimmy Smith has pleaded no contest to three charges stemming from a drunken driving arrest.

Smith was placed on probation for 12 months and ordered to serve 50 hours of community service.

Smith entered the pleas Wednesday before Duval County Court Judge Brent Shore, who also imposed fines and court costs totaling about $1,100.

Shore told Smith he wanted him to spend his community service hours speaking to children and youth groups.

Smith pleaded no contest to DUI, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia stemming from an Aug. 28, 2008, arrest.
<H1 id=articleTitle ="articleTitle">Felony charges dropped against Dolphins' Starks</H1>
<DIV id=articleByline ="articleByline">The Associated Press
<DIV id=articleDate ="articleDate">Updated:07/29/2009 09:14:24 AM PDT

<DIV ="articleer">
<DIV id=article ="article">MIAMIâ€"Prosecutors have dropped felony charges against Miami Dolphins defensive end Randy Starks stemming from a May traffic altercation with police.

Court records show charges of aggravated battery were reduced Tuesday to the misdemeanor of culpable negligence. The original charge carried a possible prison sentence of five years, but misdemeanors usually do not result in jail time.

Miami Beach police say Starks was driving a large truck packed with people along Ocean Drive last Memorial Day weekend when an officer walked up alongside. Starks allegedly swerved slightly, striking the officer and pinning him against another vehicle. The officer was not hurt.
Edited by: Jimmy Chitwood

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Video of Seven Negroes Brutally Attacking a White Man.

there are multiple issues i have with this video.

1) the White man who was attacked was completely unaware of his surroundings. i doubt if he ever gave a thought to being assaulted by the thugswho permeatethe area.

2) the White man who witnessed the attack did absolutely nothing but close his eyes and walk away. this m-f-er sickens me! may he be the next person to experience the "wondrous benefits of diversity."
smiley7.gif

these two acts are symptomatic of the HUGE problems White Americans have to overcome; the lack of awareness of how things are when around negroes, and the fear/refusal to act to make things better.

and finally, 3) the ever-present eye of Big Brother. in this case, the bad guys were caught because of the omnipotent presence of gov't cameras. but even that doesn't make the invasiveness of a person's privacy any less real or more acceptable.

chris371

Mentor
Jimmy Chitwood said:
and finally, 3) the ever-present eye of Big Brother. in this case, the bad guys were caught because of the omnipotent presence of gov't cameras. but even that doesn't make the invasiveness of a person's privacy any less real or more acceptable.</div>

Screw that!

Ive been accused of assault before, and had my name cleared by CCTV footage that showed i wasnt the responsible one.

If it wasnt for security cameras id have faced a conviction for sure.

I say god bless security cameras, i could be rotting in jail for a crime i didnt committ!

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Wow, the video of that parking garage "beat down" was shocking....it had to be the wimpiest "gang beating" in american history, haha. One 12-year old blackie randomly shoved him into the brick wall near the elevator....then 5-6 other mini-thugs kicked him in the ass while he was down.

Hopefully that white vagina learned a valuable lesson on race that night. I imagine he was smart enough to realize the reason he was targeted to be "beaten up" in such a half-ass manner. Then again, like most every white american "male," he probably forgave his lame attackers.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Like the justice system will do anything to them. They will get nothing worse than probation. Even if weapons where involved and they were charged with aggravated assault those charges would be dropped very quickly once Big Bad Al and other black racists starter protesting.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
What do you think about this sex crime (watch the video):

man rapes horse

When I first saw the headline, I knew it had to be a negro. I've never heard of a white man doing something like that.Edited by: Parody

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
18-year old White man severely beaten by 10-12 negroes in "possible" hate crime.
smiley7.gif

<H1>Man, 18, severely beaten in possible hate crime</H1>
<DIV =byline>By Gene Warner
<DIV =attributionline>NEWS STAFF REPORTER
<DIV =dateline-comments>Updated: August 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
<DIV =dateline-comments>
<DIV =dateline-comments>An 18-year-old man was severely beaten with a piece of concrete late Tuesday night, in an assault that's being investigated by Buffalo police as a possible hate crime.

The victim, who lives off Genesee Street at the eastern edge of the city, was listed in serous condition today in Erie County Medical Center, where he's being treated for a severe head injury.

"Police are looking into the possibility that it could be a hate crime, based on the information we have received," police spokesman Michael J. DeGeorge said, refusing to elaborate.

Witnesses told police that the young man, who is white, was beaten by a group of about 10 to 12 black males. Police are investigating the possibility that the beating may have resulted from a dispute involving a friend of the victim's.

Following the attack, which occurred at about 10:50 p.m. at Genesee Street and Floss Avenue, the victim managed to make his way to his nearby home.

Police fielded calls about a gang assault, and they followed the trail of blood to the man's home.

Detectives say they have been hindered in their investigation by the victim's reluctance to talk about the crime.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
two negroes shoot black woman in the face and try to smash in her baby's head. the female victim was the perp's sister's best friend.

on top of that, the younger thug was out on $250,000 bond for murder.
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

Police completed a day-long manhunt for Antoine Wimes early Tuesday evening.

The 17-year-old was arrested for allegedly shooting a Chattahoochee Hills woman in the face Monday evening. The woman's toddler was severely beaten, police said.
Wimes and Donovan McCoy, 21, both attacked 22-year-old "Nikki"Â￾ Neely, looking for money, police said.
Wimes' sister is Neely's best friend, police said.
Investigators believe McCoy and Wimes attacked Neely as part of a gang initiation the two men were participating in, Chattahoochee Hills police Chief Damon Jones said ...
"I own this world, like Scarface,"Â￾ Wimes shouted to reporters when he was taken in to the Chattahoochee Hills police station earlier Tuesday evening ...
Wimes was out of jail on $250,000 bond for murder and aggravated assault charges from February for a shooting in southwest Atlanta, Fulton County jail authorities said ...

A knock came at Neely's door sometime after 8:30 p.m., Monday. McCoy and Wimes were outside, and demanded money, police said.
When Neely didn't comply, she was shot twice â€" once in the face, and once in the upper torso with a .9 mm pistol, police said.
Police responded to reports of shots fired, and found Neely lying in a pool of blood. The baby, one-year-old Defante Neely, was bruised but awake, Jones said.
"The child had a lot of bruises to the forehead,"Â￾ Jones said. "And crushing-type wounds."Â￾

McCoy, also known as "Dino"Â￾ was arrested within an hour of police reaching the scene, Jones said.
The Michigan native has several prior arrests in his home state, but had only been in Chattahoochee Hills for about three months, police said.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
Three "american" football players accused of raping a Finnish girl. this took place in Finland's American Football League, where apparently they import negroes to fill their football thug quota.
smiley5.gif

a fourth American on the team, a White player, was not involved whatsoever and has no connection to the wrongdoing.

so, the facts once again bear out the maxim: If youinteract withblacks, something bad will eventually happen.

ARRESTED
Lawrence Atkinson
atkinson.jpg

ARRESTED
Brandon Horn
horn2.jpg

ARRESTED
Joe Nairn
Joe_Nairn.sized.jpg

And a fourth American who was not part of it.
Thomas Kudyba (on the right)
Etsa_7461986.jpg

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
I think it's tiresome to recount the continuing ethnic cleansing of the white race but here's a new one: (kid black, victim pretty white girl)

Detroit Boy, 12, Faces Murder Charge, Life Term
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2009, 2:15 pm
By: David N. Goodman, Associated Press

DETROIT (AP) â€" A 12-year-old Detroit boy accused of shooting a 24-year-old woman to death during a street robbery could face an adult murder sentence of life in prison without parole if he's convicted, authorities said Wednesday.

Demarco Harris was being held Wednesday at the Wayne County juvenile detention facility. Police said officers contacted the boy's father Friday, and the man brought his son in to be arrested.

According to police, the boy tried to rob Trisha Babwiener, 24, of Davison, just after midnight on Aug. 1. She had come to Detroit seeking work as a dancer and was sitting in the driver's seat of a parked car when the boy pointed his gun at her and a struggle ensued, police said. He shot her once in the chest, police said, and she later died at a hospital.

Harris is charged with felony murder, armed robbery, having a firearm during a felony and violating curfew.

He is too young to be charged as an adult under Michigan law, but the prosecutor's office filed the case with an adult designation. That means the judge can choose to impose an adult sentence. For felony murder, that would be mandatory life in prison without possibility of parole.

"I could not have been out at night when I was 12," police Chief Warren Evans told reporters Wednesday. "Things have changed."

Police have not said how Harris got the gun, which they have not found yet. But Evans expressed frustration at the widespread presence of guns on the city's streets, particularly in the hands of young people.

"There are days when the shootings â€" everyone (victim and suspect) is a juvenile," he said. "There are too many guns out there."

In Michigan, cases with an adult designation are tried in juvenile court. After a conviction, the judge has a choice to sentence the juvenile as an adult or as a juvenile, or to defer the decision until the child reaches adulthood.

"It's the most responsible way of charging in this case," said Maria Miller, spokeswoman for Prosecutor Kym Worthy.

Defense lawyer Jeffrey G. Schwartz represented Harris during his brief arraignment Saturday but said the family planned to hire a private lawyer. Schwartz said he knows little about the circumstances but said there are many directions such a case could take.

"The bottom line is in an adult designation case, the judge can sentence the defendant as an adult, as a juvenile or (give) a blended sentence," he said. "There could be a plea bargain."

Michigan's law allowing life prison terms for children first drew widespread attention when Nathaniel Abraham, then 11, was charged with murder in the sniper-killing of an 18-year-old Pontiac neighbor in 1997. He was convicted of second-degree murder and released after his 21st birthday.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Speaking of Nathaniel Abraham. I can see rehabilitation has worked. It looks like his new profession is either a hustler, pimp Or WWF wrestling manager....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

jcolec02

Mentor
well I have said it for years, and it may piss some people off, but the only answer to the unbelievable number of violent crimes against our race by blacks at this point, is to hope that the racist hispanic (and white) gangs can continue to grow and continue to work together. They are THE ONLY ones that I know of that will f**k up a black gang member or thug that is in their neighborhood in broad daylight for being in a gang, or just being in their neighborhood, sometimes killing them just for being black. This s**t doesn't fly in hispanic communities because blacks no better. Whites in this country (for the most part) have become so docile and timid, that there is no reason for blacks not to think that they cant get away with such behavior against whites, and it kinda sucks to think that a bunch of crazy racist mexican gangbangers taking over this country is the only thing that can counter what is going on, but at least "african-americans" have been getting a taste of their own medicine. The rate of brown on black crime in this country is skyrocketing, espeically in the western united states, and I know it doesnt make me sound like a good person but I can only hope that it continues, and that the Aryan Brotherhood, and other white gangs will continue to help them, even if only because they have a common enemy...Edited by: jcolec02

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Whites in this country have become too timid for sure. When a group of negroes walks into a white neighborhood to steal something or attack "whitey" they feel they have nothing to lose. They are't worried about wheter they will violate parole or get more charges. Most of them don't care if they do more prison time.

Whites are much more peaceful and brought up diffently. Most white kids are thinking about what colleges they want to go to rather than what crew they want to be in.

jcolec02

Mentor
Yes whites have it good in this country (for the most part) and we are a decent people, however the same cant be said for most Mexicans or El Salvadorans, alot of them are completely ruthless and insane. They descend from the Aztecs and Incas, which in my opinion, has a lot to do with why they are so violent, and at times savage, but thats exactly the type of thing that blacks understand....VIOLENCE. Its why whites in prisons have smaller numbers, but because of the outlandish violent behavior of a lot of white prison gangs, they are the most feared inmates in a lot of prisons.There is a quote from the "movie last king of Scotland" and it goes "the only language the african truly understands, is the language of violence"

Status
Not open for further replies.