Crime Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
Jimmy Chitwood said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I can't tell you how many white women have been raped by blacks here in the north jersey area. It happens every day.

according to the FBI's own statistics, almost 400 White women a day are raped by black men in the USA. that's 400 WHITE WOMEN EVERY DAY!
smiley5.gif
smiley7.gif

of course, not only is this factual information NOT common knowledge, the obvious racial angle is never addressed. this is just one of the so-called "hate facts" the Obama administration is trying to suppress.

Are you sure Jimmy? I just did the math and that would equal 146000 rapes a year. That is much higher than the 35000 I read about.

good catch, wa33. that was a type-o. it should be almost 100 per day. i will edit the post now. thanks.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
35000 white women raped a year is a huge number. I can't believe this is allowed. You don't see any whites raping black women. What is going to happen when we become the minority? Will it be open season on whites every day?

j41181

Master
35,000? Whoa! That many?
smiley3.gif
Ouch!
smiley26.gif

To answer your question, WA33, YES!

Whites are like sheep you know, hunted down by those black, Hispanic wolves. Even Asian wolves are in it. Obama does not give a damn about what happens to whites. These things are nothing more than random act crimes to most.

Where is a white shepherd dog when you need one?
smiley18.gif
Edited by: j41181

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Yes that many. The number of crimes against whites is astronomical but noone cares. Obama is a racist just as all the blacks who voted for him because of his skin color. He is a small taste of what is in store for whites in the future.

j41181

Master
To be frank, no president (after the "great" JFK's election) really cared about the welfare of the white American. But with a half-white (black to most) president now in the White House, expect things to get really worse for the white American.
smiley11.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Grady Jackson's brother, who had a tryout last week with the Detroit Lions,kills his girlfriend.

SSU star's arrest shocks campus

The arrest of Savannah State football star Javorris Jackson in the shooting death of his girlfriend at a hotel early Sunday morning has devastated those who know him.

http://savannahnow.com/node/719494

Kaptain

Master
And a sub-headline reads "Tears flow over Jackson's tragedy." The paper seems to think the tragedy is this thug's lost potential - not the loss of a girl's life. Who cares about the girl? Not the paper. The paper spends most of the print telling us what a wonderful guy this thug is. Now this poor guy's name will be thrown in with the likes of the beer-drinking golfer, Matt Jones. Oh the humanity!Edited by: Kaptain Poop

icsept

Master
Even though the "journalist" tried to spin the story, just read between the lines:

28 year old negro, former football player, with violent history involved in 2002 shooting, failed to graduate after 10 years in college, murders his girlfriend. The only tragedy is he failed to die after shooting himself in the chest.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
icsept said:
Even though the "journalist" tried to spin the story, just read between the lines:

28 year old negro, former football player, with violent history involved in 2002 shooting, failed to graduate after 10 years in college, murders his girlfriend. The only tragedy is he failed to die after shooting himself in the chest.

Bingo! That's the net of it once you sort through the PC "spin".

white is right

Hall of Famer
I know times are tough but these two bandits seem to have been caste from either the Apple Dumpling Gang or the movie Palookaville..... Robber Barren: Crooks Use Unusual Weapon In Heist But Get Nothing In Return
Monday May 11, 2009
CityNews.ca Staff

A bizarre robbery attempt has lead to an even stranger result for two men in Markham.

It was about 3:30pm Friday when a woman had just finished making a deposit at the drop box at a Bank of Montreal at 2581 John St. As she walked away from the branch, two men came up behind her and demanded she turn over her cash.

But instead of pulling out guns or a knife, cops say the bandits employed an unusual weapon: bleach. They poured some kind of liquid over her head, grabbed her bank deposit bag and ran south down a walkway towards Woodbine Ave.

They were last seen sprinting into a vehicle, believed to be either a newer-model Cadillac CTS or STS with black tinted windows.

But the joke was on them. While the victim received only minor injuries, the robbers didn't wind up with anything. She'd already made her deposit and the crooks got away only with an empty bag.

Now cops want to find them before they hit again and find a better take.
smiley36.gif

C Darwin

Mentor
Former NFL star Bruce Smith faces DUI charge

VIRGINIA BEACH, Va. (AP) â€" Former NFL star Bruce Smith was charged with drunken driving Friday morning after a police officer stopped him for speeding, Virginia Beach police said.

Police spokesman Jimmy Barnes said Smith was released on bond a few hours after being charged with speeding, driving under the influence and refusal to take an alcohol breath test. He could not determine whether a hearing date has been set, and it was not immediately clear whether the 45-year-old Smith had an attorney.

Smith, who played for the Buffalo Bills and the Washington Redskins, is the NFL's all-time sacks leader. He was elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame earlier this year. He played in 11 Pro Bowls and was a first-team All-Pro selection nine times.

Smith played at Virginia Tech before being taken by the Bills as the No. 1 overall pick in the NFL draft in 1985. He is a native of Norfolk but now lives in Virginia Beach.

Barnes said an officer in a special DUI enforcement unit stopped Smith's vehicle on Interstate 264 at about 1:42 a.m. He said he didn't know how fast Smith was driving in the 55 mph zone, but it must have been less than 75 mph or he would have been charged with reckless driving instead.

He said the officer reported Smith's demeanor was positive even though he refused the breath test.

Smith has two previous DUI arrests but has not been convicted. A 1997 charge was dismissed, and he was acquitted in 2003.

Link

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
White man standing at a bus stop in Philly is randomly picked out and stomped by a group of "youths." Is in between jobs and has no health insurance. Hospital balks at doing needed surgery. Gets attention only because he is the son of a well-known Philly writer. The kind of white man you really feel for, until you read his Reginald Denny confession at the end of the article:

You might be thinking that attacks like this, however troubling, happen pretty often in Philadelphia. And that most don't get the attention this one will, because the victim is an educated white man with a prominent dad.

Andrew Lopez would agree with you. He has thought a lot about what happened and has no interest in anger or retribution.

"I'm not remotely angry at the kids who destroyed my face," he said.

"I feel like they probably have nowhere to go and nothing to do, and are in sort of a dead-end position in life . . . feel bad for them, and frightened for everyone, including them."

http://www.philly.com/philly/health_and_science/20090528_Dave_Davies__Another_random_attack_goes_ignored.html

A conservative is sometimes described as a liberal who's been mugged, but even that doesn't work in the case of a lot of libs. Their hatred of the white race is too great, and their empathy with non-whites too complete,to ever be changed by the facts.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Don you just don't understand, love fixes everything, you have to love your enemies, if this guy just shows how much he loves those poor kids who were forced to beat him up then everything will be okay. All you need is love!
smiley29.gif

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
Don you just don't understand, love fixes everything, you have to love your enemies, if this guy just shows how much he loves those poor kids who were forced to beat him up then everything will be okay. All you need is love!
smiley29.gif

[TUBE]6mOEU87SBTU[/TUBE]

white is right

Hall of Famer
I saw the white broadcaster about to state the obvious(this guy is a bum), but he held himself back from that. We are in a recession....
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif
As for the woman she probably was turned on by his happy go luck attitude..
smiley36.gif
smiley11.gif
I love the part where the woman was entitled to 65 dollars a month and he couldn't even come up with that.
smiley11.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
Andrew Lopez would agree with you. He has thought a lot about what happened and has no interest in anger or retribution.

"I'm not remotely angry at the kids who destroyed my face," he said.

I once felt pity for this type of lemming. Now, only disgust. His so-called compassion only encourages more assaults on other whites. Yes, we have been brainwashed, but I'm coming to the conclusion that far too many of us are cowards. Being afraid to stand up and call a spade a spade they pretend to take the high road.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Also if there is any reason for white Latinos to say they are anything but white, they need to read this. No we are fellow brothers here he was bashed because he is Caucasian. Of course his PC training won't let him say it(publicly at least).

Menelik

Mentor

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
<h2>Zambian immigrant arrested for plotting to murder state trooper</h2>http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/

http://www.thepoliticalcesspool.org/jamesedwards/category/racism/

In Pennsylvania. Of course, that's not how the local paper puts it. To the media, he's a "State College man"Â￾ and "a PSU student"Â￾, etc.
<blockquote>

STATE COLLEGE â€" A Penn State student and local boxer
has been charged with conspiring with a county inmate to murder a local
police informant.

Katongo Mulenga, 24, a Zambia native who lives in College Township,
was contacted by alleged drug dealer Michael Alexander, who was
awaiting trial in Centre County jail, police said.

Alexander asked Mulenga to hire a hitman to kill an informant who
helped in the drug investigation that led to Alexander's arrest, police
said.

In court papers, police say Alexander had been trying to arrange the
murders of several people who took part in his arrest, including a
state trooper at the Rockview station
</blockquote>

Menelik

Mentor

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Animals in OHIO: Black teens attack white family on 4th, shouting 'It's a black world'...

Akron police investigate teen mob attack on family

By Phil Trexler
Beacon Journal staff writer

POSTED: 07:44 p.m. EDT, Jul 07, 2009

Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and assaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims assaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phil Trexler can be reached at 330-996-3717 or ptrexler@thebeaconjournal.com.

Martin Marshall (right) recounts the attack by a group of teens on himself and his family while they were watching a Fourth of July fireworks display in Firestone Park. His daughter, Rachel Hopson, 15, (left) and wife, Yvonne Marshall, listen. (Michael Chritton/Akron Beacon Journal)
View larger version&gt;&gt; Akron police say they aren't ready to call it a hate crime or a gang initiation.

But to Marty Marshall, his wife and two kids, it seems pretty clear.

It came after a family night of celebrating America and freedom with a fireworks show at Firestone Stadium. Marshall, his family and two friends were gathered outside a friend's home in South Akron.

Out of nowhere, the six were attacked by dozens of teenage boys, who shouted ''This is our world'' and ''This is a black world'' as they confronted Marshall and his family.

The Marshalls, who are white, say the crowd of teens who attacked them and two friends June 27 on Girard Street numbered close to 50. The teens were all black.

''This was almost like being a terrorist act,'' Marshall said. ''And we allow this to go on in our neighborhoods?''

They said it started when one teen, without any words or warning, blindsided and assaulted Marshall's friend as he stood outside with the others.

When Marshall, 39, jumped in, he found himself being attacked by the growing group of teens.

His daughter, Rachel, 15, who weighs about 90 pounds, tried to come to his rescue. The teens pushed her to the ground.

His wife, Yvonne, pushed their son, Donald, 14, into bushes to keep him protected.

''My thing is,'' Marshall said, ''I didn't want this, but I was in fear for my wife, my kids and my friends. I felt I had to stay out there to protect them, because those guys were just jumping, swinging fists and everything.

''I'm lucky. They didn't break my ribs or bruise my ribs. I thank God, they concentrated on my thick head because I do have one. They were trying to take my head off my spine, basically.''

After several minutes of punches and kicks, the attack ended and the group ran off. The Marshalls' two adult male friends were not seriously hurt.

''I don't think I thought at that moment when I tried to jump in,'' Rachel Marshall said. ''But when I was laying on the ground, I was just scared.''

Marshall was the most seriously injured. He suffered a concussion and multiple bruises to his head and eye. He said he spent five nights in the critical care unit at Akron General Medical Center.

The construction worker said he now fears for his family's safety, and the thousands of dollars in medical bills he faces without insurance.

''I knew I was going to get beat, but not as bad as I did,'' Marshall said. ''But I did it to protect my family. I didn't have a choice. There was no need for this. We should be all getting along. But to me, it seems to be racist.''

Akron police are investigating. Right now, the case is not being classified as a racial hate crime. There were no other reports of victims assaulted by the group that night.

The department's gang unit is involved in the investigation, police said.

''We don't know if it's a known gang, or just a group of kids,'' police Lt. Rick Edwards said.

The Marshalls say they fear retaliation at home or when they go outside. They are considering arming themselves, but they're concerned about the possible problems that come with guns.

For now, they are hoping police can bring them suspects. They believe they can identify several of the attackers.

''This makes you think about your freedom,'' Marshall said. ''In all reality, where is your freedom when you have this going on?''

Untermenschen vermin attack White Family in OHEdited by: DixieDestroyer

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So it may not be a hate crime? The cops are a bunch of cowards. Had a group of white kids done this to a black family they would be facing much stiffer punishment. Watch these black thugs get off with probation.

Status
Not open for further replies.