CF Attacked by a DWF

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
StarWars said:
"he also bans people who beat him and his posters in a sports discussion. it's too bad don the coward won't debate anybody out in the open, where he can't dictate the terms of the argument by banning people and deleting their comments."

smiley36.gif
When was this? I don't remember any troll ever "winning" anything here.

I've never seen trolls win anything here but their own rear ends, as in getting handed them.

j41181

Master
I just posted my say in the site. I'm not the most intelligent poster around, but I have a knack in making straight forward posts that can draw the ire of many stupid wiggers. Anything that will make them think a little bit about future of their own race, if they really care at all.

guest301

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
StarWars said:
"he also bans people who beat him and his posters in a sports discussion. it's too bad don the coward won't debate anybody out in the open, where he can't dictate the terms of the argument by banning people and deleting their comments."
smiley36.gif
When was this? I don't remember any troll ever "winning" anything here.

That was posted by the obnoxious schizoid troll who went by the username Nevada here (and before that Jody).  Jody's his real first name; no wonder he's schizoid.  It's great to see him sink to his natural level by joining in on the anti-Caste Football rant of the legendary Cheesehead Jones and Danny Abbas.  <!-- Message ''"" -->

Good Ol Nevada. I am just amazed that troll would sink to this level. He was abrasive, arrogant, rude and condescending while he was here but he was also insightful, seemingly believed that the white athlete was unfairly stereotyped and treated unfairly by the castesystem and had alot of good posts at CF in between his sarcasm and provoking of other posters. I guess he is bitter now and showing his true colors. What a waste because he seemingly used to know "what was up".

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
I'm stil trying to comprehend exactly how one's "paties" get "into an uproar." Even their failed attempts at insults are illogical.

Debating the twelve year old (literally) author of this generic "smear piece" would be an exercise in futility. I'm sure he (and every other american sports fan twit) is currently balancing a ball on his perverbial nose.

Danny needs to quit college and focus on his future career as a professional cheerleader / watergirl for some affirmative action franchise (oh wait, that's every franchise, business, and school).

Speaking of which....I wonder if this media-warped child considers AA "racism." Oh, jeez, what was I thinking? Racism (I despise using their little buzz word) can only be perpetrated by you-know-who.

I've sh!t more intellgence than "the best players will play" and "if you're talented enough, the NFL will give you a chance."

Seriously, we should all be collectively yawing whilst responding. I know I was.

StarWars

Mentor
Ya just about everybody who has been kicked from CF in history has successfully turned that page ito a joke by preteting to be us ad claiming to be white supremicists. That Abbas kid is too blid even to see that, and he thinks he can make good arguments.Edited by: StarWars

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That "writer" is so pathetic I almost feel bad for him. Good to see that he in in the middle of his brainwashing...I mean liberal college education.

In his profile, it says one of his favorite coaches is Lovie Smith. He must be a DWF in training.
smiley2.gif
smiley36.gif

Edit to add: Of course he refers to Matt Jones as a drug addict when mentioning him. I wonder if Daniel would refer to murderer Leonard Little as such.....Edited by: Freethinker

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
All the comments have been taken out. Looks like the powers that be atBleacher Report haveadmitted defeat in time-honoredPC style-- by censoring our rebuttals and just leaving half-wit Danny'snursery school level "expose."
smiley36.gif

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
it appeared to me, that before the comments were removed, he was making postsusing CF handlesand making comments that were obviously supposed to make Caste Football look bad.

there's no way anyone who posts at CF would use the kind of language that was being submitted.

icsept

Master
I noticed that as well, Jimmy Chitwood. If CF is so objectionable, why would they need to use false posts to marginalize the site? His article already cherry-picked a few posts from the site that were supposed to represent racism. Apparently he couldn't find enough racism here so he had to invent some.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
"it appeared to me, that before the comments were removed, he was making posts using CF handles and making comments that were obviously supposed to make Caste Football look bad."

Yeah, they signed up new accounts on bleecher using CF screenames.

Then, they created phoney posts filled with racial slurs, poor grammar, and hilarious comments like "Duh, White Power!"

As if anyone who cared was even reading it. They used my screenname, and I couldnt have cared less. After all, this is the internet. Quite obviously, these are children.

Nevada has joined forces with these rookies....you know, the guy who posted here for several years and now monitors the site (for whatever reason). Naturally, that is how he found the most generic article ever written about this site.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don, how do you know its Nevada? I always thought he was a troll when he was on this site. His comments were always changing focus. I think Brutal may also be behind those comments.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
They've added the comments back again, with a lot more of Danny and Cheesehead (or whoever) signing up with poster names from here and writing crap right out of their homosexual fantasies about what they think racially conscious whites are like.

Oh, and the 14 year old troll Nevada is still posting. He must be 14 because he persists in calling me "old" as if that's some cutting insult. I'm middle-aged little boy, as anyone who knows me will verify. But I am old enough to sniff out a loser like you no matter where you post and under what name.
smiley36.gif

Nevada also continues to throw around nonsense like I'm a "coward" and I refused to "debate" him. The irony of that (Nevada, you may need to look up the word irony and see if you can comprehend the meaning of it) is that I regularly challenged Nevada's troll like statements on the CF board --and henever responded to them. The truth is I allowedNevada to post here far too long before banning him, as others were continually urging me to do.

For any that doubted Nevada's agenda all along, here's whathe wrote over at the Bleacher Report hate article under the name "Tim Smith" (see, he's so courageous that he didn't reveal himself as Nevada until I outed him): "despite OVERWHELMING EVIDENCE, they will never admit that, on average, black american men are generally better athletes than all other ethnic groups."

Danny and Cheesehead Jones, enjoy your new friend Tim Smith/Nevada/Jody. He's a real class act. And as an added bonus he has multiple personalities that he can't refrain from displaying.

G

Could this kid define the word "racism" for me. A real head scratcher was when he said white kids did not work hard, how does he know this, and who taught the young man logic?

G

After reading the thread its sad to say that most of all it was a waste of time. Now I'm sure shrieking the word "racist" means something to each side and gives some people some emotional satisfaction, but let us face the fact that is debating on their terms. But if you actually want to win the debate you would have to have the lib kiddie actually define the word and give proof for his argument.

caste killer

Its funny how they deleted all the posts that actually called them out and made them look bad, the ones by Daniel Tyler. Ones with legitimate arguments asking how is Don hiding when he uses his real name? I told them its kind of hard to hide behind a computer when people know your real name.

I asked them if they believed enough in what they are saying to use their real names....There response was a question, asking me if was using my real name. Way to answer a question, to respond with a question, very child-like. They can't handle real arguments and deleted all the posts that make them look bad. When the facts are posted about how not all members are racist they ignore it and delete it.

*****************By the way the poster on there who uses the name Caste Killer shows how ignorant he is. That would actually mean he wants to "kill" the caste system, but I guess he didn't realize that.</span>***********************

"So they have fair arguements on their site? Of course if you asked this
waste of sperm this he wouldn't be able to give you a straight answer.
The bottom line is you nut sacks are racists and the fact that Obama is
prez pisses you off SOOOOO much that its messing up your reasoning
skills." (I love your reasoning and language skills)

Yes we are so pissed off Obama is president. Yeah right, you guys are so full of yourselves if you actually think that about us.This country was screwed no matter who became president and Obama has nothing to do with that, the fact that a black man is president does not bother me. Wait, hes not totally black, hes actually half white! but I guess we can totally ignore that side of him.

So they pick a few different posts that don't show the whole spectrum of Castefootball forum members to "prove their point." And when someone challenges them with a real argument they delete the posts. These guys are either retarded or about the age of 13, so they are not worth wasting time on. I can't believe someone could be that threatened by a site that advocates equality for white athletes as much as they are.

A black professor can go on C-Span and say we must kill ALL WHITE PEOPLE and be applauded but a site wanting equality for all players is somehow comparable to the Holocaust?

You are lumping an entire group of people into one category based on a few posters. You know what that is called, being PREJUDICE.

Edited by: caste killer

guest301

Hall of Famer
Great first post, Caste Killer. Welcome to Caste Football.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Almost all the anti-CF comments appear to have been made by the author of the "expose," cheesehead jones, and Nevada, the long-time CF troll. What kind of site lets someone sign up with an unlimited number ofuser names in the space of a day or two?

Note to Danny: Since you are a college student and at least a part-time writer, you need to learn that one of the most important basics of presenting an argument, if you expect to have any credibility with people withaverage IQs and above,is to first present the viewpoint you oppose fairly and objectively, then give your criticisms of it. It's clear you spent very little time on this site and made no genuine attempt to present our point of view. This site has hundreds of original articles, many very well researched, and over 125,000 posts on the discussion board. Many of us here are professionals and very accomplished people. To pigeonhole us the way you do only shows your own immaturity and unthinking commitment to PC stereotyping and bigotry. (Considering, given your surname and picture, that you may be of Arab descent, you should be aware of how effortlessly negative sterotypes are inculcated in the masses by the media.)Trying to score points only withthe kneejerk "anti-racists" who have appointed themselves the thought police of web content on boards all over the U.S. is not much of an accomplishment.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Sheesh, why do they continue to create fake CF accouts? This is so pathetic that it's getting funny.

It's as if they think CF posters are going to see their screename and say: "Oh no, all my good internet 'friends' are going think 'I' wrote that asanine, racist comment on the article nobody will ever read! I feel like such a fool!"

I'm getting very bored with this. Also, with all the fake CF screenames being created...it's getting very weird.

Almost like they're writing their own vicious, generic, hate-filled comments....and then responding to them under their real screenames.

The weirdest thing of all is...every comment written under a fake CF account contains racial slurs. You know, the same language they were trying ban from planet earth.

I think they were very dissapointed when nobody from CF made any unintelligent posts...so they had to fabricate them to prove how "hateful" we really are.

Looks like all three of the newly-formed "super friends" are as bipolar as Nevada used to be.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Sheesh, why do they continue to create fake CF accouts? This is so pathetic that it's getting funny.

It's as if they think CF posters are going to see their screename and say: "Oh no, all my good internet 'friends' are going think 'I' wrote that asanine, racist comment on the article nobody will ever read! I feel like such a fool!"

I'm getting very bored with this. Also, with all the fake CF screenames being created...it's getting very weird.

Almost like they're writing their own vicious, generic, hate-filled comments....and then responding to them under their real screenames.

The weirdest thing of all is...every comment written under a fake CF account contains racial slurs. You know, the same language they were trying ban from planet earth.

I think they were very dissapointed when nobody from CF made any unintelligent posts...so they had to fabricate them to prove how "hateful" we really are.

Looks like all three of the newly-formed "super friends" are as bipolar as Nevada used to be.

It is the same idiot Nevada behind all of those posts. He is just a loser with no life.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
j41181 said:
I just posted my say in the site. I'm not the most intelligent poster around, but I have a knack in making straight forward posts that can draw the ire of many stupid wiggers. Anything that will make them think a little bit about future of their own race, if they really care at all.

I just read your post on the site. You were indeed straight forward and honest, and made the point clearly. Good work!
smiley20.gif

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Fightingtowin said:
Good publicity.

Yes. The more caste football is mentioned on other sites like that, the more people will be curious and check it out, and some will join up!

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

I don't go on these other sites too much. But I'd like to make some suggestions to you about the art of debate. First off, I would advise complete mannerly behavior. No matter what, never respond with negative remarks towards your antagonists. The most negative thing you should ever say to one of these people is that you find what they've said to be "most/very interesting." Never get drawn into name calling. Greet the other posters (Good morning/afternoon/evening, etc.), or if you're just addressing one person's comment, by his tagname and or Sir (It's a good idea to capitalize Sir). When your finished, leave with a comment such as, "take care of yourself (tagname or Sir or Ladies & Gentlemen, etc.) and have a nice day," etc.

Limit you posts. One a day is fine. But look into the site if you can in the interim, so you can formulate your responses.

Look for chinks in the argumentation of the people you're talking to. There are those who have inner doubts about their beliefs. Many times, even the most ardent antagonists have doubts as well. Your persistant good manners will raise questions with them. For instance, how can this racist bas*ard be so nice? It isn't a bad idea to compliment your adversary if possible without giving up your own beliefs. There are small points to every debate that can be given up in order to present yourself as a reasonable person.

I assure you these type of tactics will be effective. One thing is that you won't be thrown off sites as fast as you are now and if your motive is to insult or infuriate these liberals, you'll be successful. But I don't advise such motives. That's just a waste of time and energy. Your motive should be persusion. If the person is a White person, we want him/her on our side if we can do it. If not, we tried.

Patience will win out. I assure you.

Take care and have a good day Gentlemen.

Tom Iron...

guest301

Hall of Famer
So now that sad and stupid site is attacking me as the "resident holier than thou bigot" at Caste Football. I am honored and humbled to make that site's enemies list especially considering the fact that I am probably one of the more moderate members at Caste Football.
smiley2.gif

j41181

Master
I took some advice from Mr. Tom Iron's post, and I made one last post in the site.
I must say, it must be one of my [/b]BEST post[/b] ever. While it's still nowhere near the level of you guys, I'm still content I did my part for this site's (Caste Football) cause.
smiley2.gif
Edited by: j41181