CF Attacked by a DWF

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Nit picked at certain things on the forums. Of course he discards all of the obvious facts and good points many members have made. I wouldnt even bother to write back..

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
What a pig and absolute moron this guy is. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if that troll Brutal is responsible for the article. So blacks can have all this black pride nonsense and pro black athlete websites but we can't?

He talks about only 5 starting black quarterbacks in the NFL. What he fails to mention is that blacks make up 12 percent of the population of the US so they are actually overrepresented at QB. He also fails to mention the millions of attempts to make the quarterback position half black or more and the large amount of black quarterbacks starting in college football.

StarWars

Mentor
Haha he said maybe whites cant rush for a thousand yards, but Im pretty sure peyton Hillis averaging 6 yards per carry or Heath Evans averaging close to five is on pace to break 1500 yards as a premier runningback. What an idiot.

P-NutLane

Guru
This angers me!
smiley7.gif
Im getting more,and more fed up the more my eyes get opend. Praise Jesus for snapping me out of my wigger ways. I hate the caste system, and those who dont hate it. ITS NOT JUST SPORTS ! It ALL aspects of life , everywhere in the entire WORLD! Its infuriating!
smiley7.gif
Edited by: P-NutLane

StarWars

Mentor
He completely ignored our arguments. For one the reason white sprinters cannot take steroids is because there is more skepticism surrounding their accomplishments. As far as a plot to put blacks on a pedastal, there is not much in sprinting but it is there. The Amercans and Jamaicans in track that dominate the sport are all doped, and examples like sotomayor, lewis, and bolt are rock solid.

Secondly he refers to opinions of individuals on this sight to call the site in itself racist, and only quotes the actual words of Don Wassall once, and out of context and completely irrelavent when bashing him.

My computer wont let me sign up to argue my case, but Id be appreciated if someone pasted this response, or gave a link to this thread.

That douchebag didn't even read my entire article. My Article can someone post that so people can see he didnt even attempt to counter the article on steroids and black athletes.Edited by: StarWars

Reading what "Cheesehead Jones" has written (I think he needs to substitute (cheese) with _______), you really can see the enemy's true colors show. They are unable to write with any objectivity whatsoever.

P-NutLane

Guru
Whats going on brothers? Somthing got passed me somehow. Am I causing CF problams? Thats the Last thing in the world Id want. Don, whats up brother, whats the deal?

Van_Slyke_CF

Mentor
From the article:

"It's not a question of whites being limited, it's a question of who works hard. Hard work is what ensures success."

So white men simply get outworked by black athletes
smiley5.gif

As Don says, the person who wrote this really is a DWF.

Everyone on this site knows there are many talented black football players. To suggest otherwise would be ignorant.

However, there is a plethora of evidence on CF and a few other sites that backs up the assertion whites have been unfairly treated in football and some other sports for a generation now. If the guy
smiley8.gif
who wrote the article chooses to believe CF is wrong, so be it. Let him wallow in the self-serving delusion that whites just get outworked by blacks.

There is no reason why white people have to passively accept a country that has an MSM which incessantly perpetuates images and stories that denigrate us.

What is wrong with whites getting together on a site like CF and having a free-flow of information; exchanging views on tough topics that most others would rather avoid?

I see many comments on sports, race, history, politics etc. on CF that I don't agree with on a regular basis. But I respect the fact that those speaking their minds have a right to do so and, unless I want to try to express an opinion to counter or refute what someone else says, I generally leave it alone.

I don't advocate hate or violence against any group based on things like ethnicity or religious beliefs. Yet, I respect the right of those on CF and at ANU to express themselves about such subjects like blacks, Jews, and gays.

I am firmly convinced that if white people do not stand up for ourselves when necessary and cultivate a culture of pride in the wonderful things we've accomplished over the millenia(and not to meekly allow non-whites to take advantage of hindsight and use "presentism" to trash us), then things will just get worse for all Americans.
Edited by: Van_Slyke_CF

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
P-NutLane said:
Whats going on brothers? Somthing got passed me somehow. Am I causing CF problams? Thats the Last thing in the world Id want. Don, whats up brother, whats the deal?

Why do you say that you are causing CF problems? I was simply referring to the one guy who claims to troll this site. He is making stupid comments about everyone. He has pasted all the text from this forum topic onto the article comment section.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Whoa, he/she even references the holocaust. This is the first sign of a trained seal, a rookie DWF.

That article was boring...something a MSM reporter would write so that the masses can absorb the yawn-inducing, anti-racism, anti-pride dead-horse dogma more easily.

Even suggesting anti-black racism, at this point in american history, is a hilarious notion.

Um, I just realized that the guy who wrote this article is seriously 18-19 years old. Why the hell am I (or anyone here) even responding to this infant?Edited by: Thrashen

P-NutLane

Guru
Dosent this idiot know that cheesehead means crackhead in the hood? I think I sold this clown a twenty rock in 2004 in New Orleans 17th Ward. Ha Ha , just for the record Ive never been perscribed Ridlin

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Here's the bio page of the semi-literate know-nothing who wrote the smear piece. Danny's a sophomore political science major. Danny follows baseball "intensely" and apparently believes everything the media tells him. Danny is a well-trained DWF. Danny Boy has written 60 articles for Bleacher Report, which have engendered the grand total of a mere 134 comments. Guesswe're not the only ones(except for hisbuddy Cheesehead Jones) who find him dull and off the mark. Somehow I don't think his hit piece on Caste Football is going to increase his miniscule following.

http://bleacherreport.com/users/24165-Daniel-Abbas

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Typical limp-wristed, Cultural Marxist adherent DWF candy@$$es with zero racial identity/pride or knowledge of the facts (beyond the propaganda spoonfeed by tbe regular Leftist suspects). Just a bunch of castrated, weak-minded pansies.
smiley21.gif

Bart

Hall of Famer
Thrashen said:
Whoa, he/she even references the holocaust. This is the first sign of a trained seal, a rookie DWF.

Yes, he could be a trained seal, but he certainly doesn't appear to be White. Possibly Sephardic, but more likely than not - Arab.Edited by: Bart

P-NutLane

Guru
The fact that she singles me out makes me proud. My posts must have struck a nerve, and made a dim lightbulb appear above her head.
smiley36.gif

StarWars

Mentor
"he also bans people who beat him and his posters in a sports discussion. it's too bad don the coward won't debate anybody out in the open, where he can't dictate the terms of the argument by banning people and deleting their comments."

smiley36.gif
When was this? I don't remember any troll ever "winning" anything here.

chris371

Mentor
Shortest possible proof of the caste system:

Brian leonard runs a 4.4 and is considered a full back, knowshon moreno runs a 4.6 and is considered a running back.

Or, Tim Shaw runs a 4.4 and was "too slow" to be a D1 running back, but Tony Hunt with his 4.6 speed was obviously fast enough.

Or Peyton Hillis runs a 4.5 and is considered a full back
but knowshon moreno runs a 4.6 and is considered a running back.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
StarWars said:
"he also bans people who beat him and his posters in a sports discussion. it's too bad don the coward won't debate anybody out in the open, where he can't dictate the terms of the argument by banning people and deleting their comments."

smiley36.gif
When was this? I don't remember any troll ever "winning" anything here.

That was posted by the obnoxious schizoid troll who went by the username Nevada here (and before that Jody). Jody's his real first name; no wonder he's schizoid. It's great to see himsink to his natural levelby joining in on the anti-Caste Footballrant of the legendary Cheesehead Jones and Danny Abbas. Edited by: Don Wassall

C Darwin

Mentor
Someone is using my handle on this site to post negative comments about Don and CF. I wonder if the author is a member of one of the sites that I troll.

Anyway, the 'c darwin' posting there is not me.