CF Attacked by a DWF

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Upon reading the posts on that other site, I'm truly thankful I found and joined this site. I must say the maturity level of that site as well as most sports sites and blogs are very low. I'm only 24 but I'm past the age of name calling. I enjoy the intellectual debates that take place here. We are all very opinionated here but we all try to back up our arguments with facts and stats. These are the reasons why I post here and check other poster's comments almost everyday.

While I don't always agree with everything that members say on this site, I always do appreciate how posts are articulate and well contrived. This site does have a great message and mission if you are willing to think outside of the PC box. If we can help younger generations of white athletes, who face discrimination, by widening their exposure on the internet then I think we are accomplishing something noble.

Gentlemen, let's continue the good work here at castefootball. Let's not get sidetracked by the haters at that other site.

P.S. - Tom Iron, I do agree that is the moral high ground and the proper way to debate/argue.Edited by: Freethinker

guest301

Hall of Famer
Now they got some sick troll on the site called Kill Whitey they have to deal with. The dude is saying some crazy things, take a look at it but I wouldn't bother joining up and responding, it's a waste of time. It wouldn't totally suprise me if kill whitey was a plant, sort of a strawman that Nevada and Abbas set up to make them look better, who knows. Regardless, if they have to use profanity and insults to make their points then why even bother joining up and responding. They are beyond the point of being reasoned with. That being said, good job with your post j4111.Edited by: guest301

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I just checked my email and I notice that I have tons of spam and viruses sent to me. I suspect the idiot from bleecherreport is responsible for this and he said he would check for peoples IP addresses.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He has no way of finding out anyone's IP address that posts here. If he is doing it from posts and registrations over at Bleacher Report that means he is an admin or mod there, which would be a pretty pathetic commentary on the people running that site. Considering Nevada or one of the other black supremacist knuckle draggers is registering dozens of user names there it wouldn't be surprising though. Whoever owns that site better get his head out of the sand.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Don Wassall said:
He has no way of finding out anyone's IP address that posts here. If he is doing it from posts and registrations over at Bleacher Report that means he is an admin or mod there, which would be a pretty pathetic commentary on the people running that site. Considering Nevada or one of the other black supremacist knuckle draggers is registering dozens of user names there it wouldn't be surprising though. Whoever owns that site better get his head out of the sand.

I know not from here. If you read his post Don he states he will find out your Ip address.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Ifsomeone thereis doing something like that, he and Bleacher Report may be subject to criminal prosecution. Danny, if you're reading this, you're several notches above the "supporters" writing comments after your article. Better let whoever is captain of that ship know that someone is registering dozens of user names and that someone may be stealing personal information and sending out viruses to them.

whiteCB

Master
How did this Danny kid get 6 "fans" or any "fans" for that matter? Danny has the writing ability of my 4th grade cousin. I guess then there's 6 people out there would make the Rain Man look like f*ckin' Einstein!
smiley36.gif

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
[Yawns]

This "fued" got boring in about 2 seconds. We've had trolls here with arguments and convictions 100 times better than this little twerp (and his mideons).

I mean, you know you've completely lost an online argument when, instead of compiling facts, information, and evidence to support your opinions....you create fake screennames that can only spew generic hate speech sayings like: "White Power," and "Race Traitor."

God, what a lazy, lame "opponent" of CF Danny turned out to be.

If he (or one of his chums) actually care enough to "steal" IP addresses, all for the sake of silencing an incredibly small minority of sports fans....they REALLY need to get a girlfriend.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I went into an angry rant against those name callers after they called me a liar. They can't argue the facts so they pigeon hole everyone on this site as white supremacists liars. Here's what I said. Meanwhile I was called a racist again one second ago, but the guy refused to respond to any of my arguments.

Post 1:
This is TJR from Caste Football. BTW my real name isn't Rick Schmidt b/c I can't allow people like you to trash me as a liar. I made a mistake- Eric Weddle is tied for the 3rd best 10 yard dash time, not the 2nd (where are you getting 5th?). I hadn't looked at the list post 2008 Combine b/c I'm no longer an NFLdraftscout member. What you should know- is if you count the white small school speed position players that aren't invited to the Combine,that run at their Pro Days, the top 10 white RBs and WRs average a better 10 yard dash than the top 10 black prospects when I've checked in recent years. Read my article Arguing the caste system with Youtubers. I'd like to see you debate me point by point instead of trashing us ALL as liars (we are a message board with all different views). I will say my article is a little outdated b/c Drew Bennett who I was expecting to break out again (like in Tennessee last year) got injured again and Matt Jones DID get a chance last year.

White men are said to not be able to jump, yet according to Starwars and others on CF 8 of the top 10 high jumpers of all time are white. Jeff Quinen (I think that's his name) wrote in his blog recently that white men can't fight when whites hold 17 of the 20 belts in boxing from middle weight up. Also IMO the greatest MMA fighter of all time Fedor is white.

Considering there are so few whites invited to the Combine and allowed to play RB and WR in division I football from my research the limited number of top white prospects who run three Cone drills and short shuttles also average better than blacks. Blacks average better at the 40 yard dash and Broad Jump. Tell me how often there is a 40 yard straight lined foot race in the NFL though- 10-20 yard burst is more important. Whites used to compete fine in an integrated NFL, Jim Taylor even outrushed Tim Brown one year. The current state of the NFL is a lie and that is why I must fight for fairness. In our 70% white country around 75% of Powerbacks should be white if fair and 40-50% of Scat backs.

Powerback Peyton Hillis ran for 5.9 and 7.3 YPC in his last two starts before getting hurt and had 5 TDs in 3 1/2 games started. He was really coming on strong and the Broncos were winning, but he is now already being replaced.

We are a 13% black country, yet 7 of the top 12 Scout.com H.S QBs last recruiting class were black. Also 5 of the top 10 NFLdraftscout QBs for 2012 are black. 5 starting black QBs is more than 13% black so they are overrepresented if anything and there is a push for far more in the future.

Why were there zero white WRs in the top 50 Rivals prospects last year when Curtis had the best season for an Eagle since the 1980s in 2007 and Wes Welker made the Pro Bowl last year. Also tell me why so many white WRs who are in the NFL couldn't get a FBS scholarship. They are good enough for the NFL, but not the FBS? A MUCH higher percentage of whites than blacks had to walk-on in Divison IA that make the NFL.

BTW: My fiance is a quarter Cherokee Indian and part Copt Egyptian and I have talked about it on CF. I am not racist, but giving all the FBS scholarships to blacks for football is a Marxist strategy to make up for the guilt of black poverty. Many blacks are insulted to backup a white RB in the FBS in the current climate. Eric Dickerson said "it's our chosen position". There is a cultural trend for African Americans to not believe in themselves as students and making them out to be Superman athletes isn't helping. We need to abolish these stereotypes, so the races respect each other. Genetic evidence points to human similarity and that Europeans and African Americans have shared a common ancestor within the last 75,000 years, (Y Chromosomal Adam theory). I am very angry that you use this site to trash us instead of debating us point by point.

Sam McGuffie looked great in the Notre Dame game and next two games and was coming on strong before he got 2 concussions (although he really struggled his first 2 games). Sam has blazing measurables yet Tom Luginbill of Scouts INC said he is a straight lined guy, an overachiever and lacks the ability to make multiple defenders miss. Rivals originally had Sam as #1 best in Space and #2 Homerun threat, but then "magically" re-evaluated him to #5 Homerun threat and not listed for Best in Space "at the very last minute". Sam McGuffie did better than Darrell Scott, Josh Haden and many others last year ranked above him, but I see tons of hate on him on his Youtube video. Rivals yet again has zero white WR prospects in their top 50 or so rankings this year despite the Elite success of Austin Collie, Eric Decker, Jordan Shipley etc. in the FBS. When will it end? The agenda of Rivals and Tom Luginbill's Scouts INC is an outright lie. We have to end these biases in the name of fairness. It is irrational hate on white athletes by media like Rivals and this site and the drunken fans (many who aren't athletic themselves) Rant finished.

P.S: Please come to CF and debate us point by point! We have some very valid arguments! I believe blacks have some slight advantages athletically, but whites also have some slight advantages. I am not a white supremacist, but am proud of underdog white athletes, especially Sam McGuffie who is Irish like me. I am also proud of the Asian and Native American football players that also have to fight through unfair stereotyping as well.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Post 2:
I am not a bald faced liar- name callers are low. I have not been a member of NFLdraftscout since before the 2008 Combine and 4 men jumped ahead of Weddle all in the last 2 combines. Last year was a very fast year. Apparently, Weddle is tied for 5th fastest and only .03 off the lead so what. Weddle still has the 3rd fastest "TIME" recorded. I saw from his profile on NFLdraftscout that Danny Woodhead, a Combine snub, and a top 10 RB last year IMO ran a 1.44 at his Pro-Day and would have made the list if at the Combine. Stan Zwinggi according to his site has run a PB 4.18 electronic 40 time and consistently runs in the low 4.3s. Almost Guarantee he would have made the list if he was brought to the Combine. Zwinggi didn't run to form at his Pro Day due to rain and heavy wind.

The bottom line is most whites RBs don't get to run the ball in the FBS or are beefed up to FB due to the current climate and aren't invited to the Combine. Therefore the Combine lists are innaccurate. Even Tony Dungy and Tom Lemming have admitted to position slotting. Is Tony Dungy a black white supremacist? No he's a well reasoned person unlike most of you fellows. CF is a message board with varying views, I don't love every single poster there myself, but some of them are great people who just want fairness.

If you read my 2 section article (very long) I would like you to find any errors in it other than my saying Wes Welker was a walk-on. Welker got one scholarship offer at the very last minute to Texas Tech when one of the more coveted black WRs didn't go to Texas Tech and I used an unfounded source for this particular statment.

Bottom line although Welker is small and only ran a 4.61/ 4.65 at his Pro Day he is EXTREMELY agile with a great burst and loses no speed when making his cuts and was very productive in H.S. I now believe he should have had more than one last second scholarship offer with my new found information. Welker ran a 4.01 short shuttle if I recall, this proves he is ridiculously agile and loses virtually zero speed on his cuts.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Post 3:
A recent article "Agility Trumps Speed on the Football Field" had Brian Hartline and Nate Swift at the top of the list for how much their short shuttles were better than their 40 time. This was compared to "every single black WR" Combine invite. Austin Collie was tied for 5th, but if you count his Pro Day shuttle time he would have been at the very top. So tell me how white athletes aren't agile enough when all evidence points to them measuring up fine?

Here is that article:
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFLDraft/Draft+Extras/2 009/rock040609.htm

P.S: I will concede that elite blacks have a TENDENCY to be slightly better CBs and 100 and 200 meter sprinters (CB if fair would probably be the only SLIGHT black majority position). But overall there are many advantages whites have for football as well. I believe in small differences/disparity based on ethnicity.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
You shouldn't waste your time trying to convince children whose idea of debate is suck-this and ****-that about the existence of a caste system. Their level of thinking is pretty low, as you can tell by the types of posting, they talk like junior high school kids. Constant put-downs based on sex references---very immature. How can you expect someone like that to grasp an intelligent concept?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
jaxvid said:
You shouldn't waste your time trying to convince children whose idea of debate is suck-this and ****-that about the existence of a caste system. Their level of thinking is pretty low, as you can tell by the types of posting, they talk like junior high school kids. Constant put-downs based on sex references---very immature. How can you expect someone like that to grasp an intelligent concept?

I agree, we don't want them here. In fact, some of them, and not just Nevada and his multiple cornhole personalities,by their own admission have trolled here. You can see by what they have written on a site that has no guidelines whatsoever to keep posts civilized what a good idea it is to keep this a troll-free site, as stated in the posting guidelines. You can't debate with venom-filled troglodytes like these; their hatred of white athletes is total and unshakeable.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I'm just concerned about those guys ability to get away with trashing every single one of us on their site without our chance for a rebuttle. But your right- generally I consider it a great idea to keep this a troll free site.

Apparently Nevada outright lied and pretended he believed there is a caste system. Guys like Maximus won't concede ANY points no matter what evidence we present- we don't want them here. But I still think those who believe that even some discrimination in the NFL/NBA exists should be welcomed here if they are respectful- they may learn a lot.

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Just a little more about debate. As I've read here, most of these people you talk to on these other sites seem very committted to "diversity" ( to the exclusion of White men of course)in sports, so to speak.

When you go on these sites, don't go in like a cop going into a crack house looking for dope. Be gentle.
"Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen," or the persons tagline. Use questions as statements. Always cojoling, always friendly, but always gently pushing in a certain direction. Once you get a concession about White abilities, build on it. If you get a concession from one, the others may turn on the one. Then you've divided. Then you can exploit that. Remember, your worst detractor on these sites may very well be entertaining his or her own doubts. I say this because their point of view is just incorrect (don't say people are wrong). Look for areas of ageement with your antagonists and always be lightly humorous if possible(never ribald). If your opponent says something humorous, compliment him. I assue everybody, these tactics work over time and for the most part, will keep you from being thrown off the site.

Tom Iron...

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron said:
Gentlemen,

Just a little more about debate. As I've read here, most of these people you talk to on these other sites seem very committted to "diversity" ( to the exclusion of White men of course)in sports, so to speak.

When you go on these sites, don't go in like a cop going into a crack house looking for dope. Be gentle.
"Good morning Ladies & Gentlemen," or the persons tagline. Use questions as statements. Always cojoling, always friendly, but always gently pushing in a certain direction. Once you get a concession about White abilities, build on it. If you get a concession from one, the others may turn on the one. Then you've divided. Then you can exploit that. Remember, your worst detractor on these sites may very well be entertaining his or her own doubts. I say this because their point of view is just incorrect (don't say people are wrong). Look for areas of ageement with your antagonists and always be lightly humorous if possible(never ribald). If your opponent says something humorous, compliment him. I assue everybody, these tactics work over time and for the most part, will keep you from being thrown off the site.

Tom Iron...

You haven't been to that site have you?
smiley36.gif
All a polite response would get you is more abuse and questions about your sexual preferences. Your advice, while well intentioned, is naive considering the tone of most internet sports forums. But don't take my word for it go over there and look for some agreement, be humerous, and see what it gets you.
smiley2.gif

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I tried arguing politely and even conceded a point or two. You are right Jaxvid- most of those commenting continued to engage in name calling against me anyway.

Tom Iron

Mentor
jaxvid, ToughJ.Riggins,

Gentlemen, you must continue over time. Never losing control of yourself. Sooner or later, you will cause cracks to form in their united front. Just continue, constant. This isn't something that happens overnight. It takes time. You keep hammering with your constant manners. But it's a hammering your opponents aren't used to, that they won't even know their undergoing until it's too late.

I'll give you an idea of what I'm talking about based on sports. When I played football, I was a pretty good player, and I loved playing defense. One game I played, the guy across from me wasn't as good as me. but there was one curious thing about him. No matter how bad a beating I was inflicting on him, the next play, he came back to the line smiling at me. Of course, I was enraged and I just beat up on him more. But each time I hit him, the next play, he was back with his smile. The fourth quarter was all his. What I didn't know was that his hammering of me was all mental and mine was merely physical. In the end, he won that battle within that particular game.

Same thing with debate. Your in it for the long run, not just to win some small argument. You're looking to destroy the whole website. To win exerything. Something like playing chess. you're in it to completely exterminate your opponent. Nothing less is acceptable.

Tom Iron...

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Tom Iron, I respect what you say. It is, however, impossible to talk to any of those fools in a civilized manner. They are a bunch of kids looking for fun.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I don't think these candy@$$, keyboard "commando" Marxist pantywafers would be so brave mano y mano. In the street, 1 on 1...they'd wet they drawers like the yellow pansies they are!

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

You all may be correct as to these websites, but in addition to taking on these people to change their views, my advice is good training to for the eventuality that you actually get into a debate with a serious adversary.

Take care and have a good day.

Tom Iron...

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Tom, I think these high school students gave up all credibility when they decided to create dozens of phoney screen names which could only agrue through racial slurs. Oh wait, they gave up their credibility with that boring, fact-less article.

To me, I lost interest in "debating" people who exhibit such incredibly strange behavior. Think about it....they were basically leaving hate-filled, pro-white comments, then responding to themselves (and we all knew it). All for the purpose of "proving wrong" a website that suggests that many pro and college sports arent fair to white athletes.

This suggestion isnt all too outlandish when you consider the fact that american citizens are given jobs, admitted to colleges, and handed welfare money based on affirmative action (racially based) legistlation. Are the brain-children over at the legendary "bleecher report" somehow denying that affirmative action is a reality in american culture? From what I've read there, it appears so.

Why is it such a stretch to suggest that affimative action does extend into sports, media, politics, and entertainment? The easy answer is, it's not.Edited by: Thrashen