Caste Matchups Week Nine

Riddlewire

Master
Herby thinks he's watching an NFL game.

That was a touchdown in every way that college football considers a touchdown to be a touchdown.

foobar75

Master
There's no doubt about who SEC lover-boy Herbstreit is rooting for in this game.

G

Griff

Robert Griffen has looked terrible recently.

Agreed. He only had 425 yards passing today at a 66% completion rate, and 2 td's (one on the ground) against the 3rd ranked, and arguably best team in the nation.

Last week, he was even more pathetic. He squeaked out a measly 430 passing yards at a 70% clip, and 3 td's aginst the #21 team.

If he rings up Mizzou for 500 yards and 6 td's next week, they'll probably kick his sorry @ss off of the team!

Riddlewire

Master
Agreed. He only had 425 yards passing today at a 66% completion rate, and 2 td's (one on the ground) against the 3rd ranked, and arguably best team in the nation.

Last week, he was even more pathetic. He squeaked out a measly 430 passing yards at a 70% clip, and 3 td's aginst the #21 team.

If he rings up Mizzou for 500 yards and 6 td's next week, they'll probably kick his sorry @ss off of the team!

His ass got destroyed today.

He compiled all his offense late in the game against the OSU marching band.
Watch the games if you're going to talk, buddy.

Better yet, get off this site. Very soon you'll only be talking to yourself.

Highlander

Mentor
Troll Alert!!!

foobar75

Master
Herby has been singing the praises of USC affletes all night, and now he can cry some more as Stanford wins thanks to a fumble by one of them. He's busy making excuses, the guy was too tired, etc. Herbstreit = pondscum

Highlander

Mentor
Yeah, early on in the game, after Griff (wow, same name as our new troll) Whalen had like a 30 yard reception, Caste Whore color man, Herbstreit, said that Owusu was more of a "downfield threat" than Whalen.

The "possession receiver" Whalen finished with 6 rec for 102 yards while the "downfield threat" Owusu finished with 4 rec for 25 yards.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Troll removed. Last week his IP address was in Overland Park, KS. Today it was suburban Detroit. Interesting. . .

referendum

Mentor
So glad Stanford won, and Clemson lost. I'd been fearful of a Clemson vs LSU/Bama NC game. Hopefully thats off the table. Now for Oklahoma St to lose, as well. I wonder what will happen if Oregon beats Stanford, though, if the Ducks would have a chance at the NC game as well. I'd like at least one of the teams in the NC game to be at least close to half white, and if Oregon is starting a white QB, they're suddenly not too horrible compared to many other top teams. Of course, Stanford vs LSU/Bama would be great, and maybe Boise St vs the loser of LSU/Bama.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Yeah, Im not sure why Oklahoma was around 14 point favorites to win this game. Kllein finds a way to keep them winning, I don't see it being any different today, if not he will come close to it. Its the 9th ranked team vs the 8th ranked team.

Landry just picked off, Klein with another big run, this is changing the momentum.

SMU's qb is doing horrible. They need to put the old guy back in.

K-State is "Top 10" just like V-Tech (who should have lost to Duke) is #12.. The rankings mean zip right now. I admit that Landry Jones has flaws, and should return to OU, but he exploded in that 2nd half to finish with 505 passing yards. A show of GRIT, especially after losing Whaley for the season in the 1st half.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
Herby has been singing the praises of USC affletes all night, and now he can cry some more as Stanford wins thanks to a fumble by one of them. He's busy making excuses, the guy was too tired, etc. Herbstreit = pondscum

I'm not a fan of Herbstreit, but many in the media felt this game would be close and a potential trap game, and, guess what, they were right. Curtis McNeal gashed the Stanford D, and Andrew Luck looked very human.

Even with the Stanford W, the media got their wish (I can acknowledge this). Their build-up for this game turned out to be quite accurate. As a result of this narrow escape, many people will now "question" Stanford... and more will be picking Oregon to defeat Stanford when they meet. USC wasn't even playing with a full-deck of scholies.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
A recap of Landry Jones record performance (from CBS): http://www.cbssports.com/collegefoo...ones-broyles-lead-oklahoma-thumping-of-kstate

Jones threw for a school-record 505 yards and five touchdowns Saturday, his All-American wide receiver caught 14 passes for 171 yards and a score, and the 11th-ranked Sooners took out some pent up frustration with a 58-17 thumping of the No. 10 Wildcats.

Their national championship hopes dashed by Texas Tech last week -- along with their 39-game home winning streak -- the Sooners (7-1, 4-1) spoiled the same hopes harbored by Kansas State.

Jones shattered the previous school record for yards passing of 468, which he had shared with Sam Bradford, and moved into first place on the Oklahoma career list with 90 touchdown passes. "We just came out with a focus," he said with a shrug. "Kept playing ball."

Just about the only downer on an otherwise splendid Saturday afternoon was a season-ending injury to leading rusher Dominique Whaley, who fracture his left ankle on the first play of the game. Whaley will have surgery Sunday to have a pin inserted.

Westside

Hall of Famer
I'm not a fan of Herbstreit, but many in the media felt this game would be close and a potential trap game, and, guess what, they were right. Curtis McNeal gashed the Stanford D, and Andrew Luck looked very human.

Even with the Stanford W, the media got their wish (I can acknowledge this). Their build-up for this game turned out to be quite accurate. As a result of this narrow escape, many people will now "question" Stanford... and more will be picking Oregon to defeat Stanford when they meet. USC wasn't even playing with a full-deck of scholies.

Yeah Deadlift, I hear what your saying in regards to the LSM, but anytime you slap 56 points on a respectable/good team, after being down 10 points is a huge accomplishment and win. Hopefully the Cardinal will slap at least 46 on the Oregon affeletic team. Its going to be huge if the Cardinal beats them and the rest of their game to say the least.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Oregon QB situation is pretty interesting. The over-hyped, overrated Darron Thomas was pulled last night for Bryan Bennett who played well replacing him the past few games due to injury. Bennett is a great dual threat QB. Oregon has been a black quarterback school for the past 5 or so seasons.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I second that Heisman watch for Rex Burkhead! He is the MVP of that team and they are now 7-1. We now have two white running backs in the top 20 in college rushing yards. Zach Line is up to 13th and Burkhead is at number 19. They are both moving up fast. Line should move into the top 10 soon. Burkhead is doing this against very high caliber competition. He really is special. Both of these fine young men should be playing on Sundays in the next couple of years.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Twas nice to have 3 White backs go over 100 in the FBS! Burkhead is very talented, no doubt. Somebody in the media was talking about Nebraska yesterday morning saying they had no running game. I'm sure the only "proof" of that was seeing a White RB being used. Gotta be impressed by the enormity of the propaganda and lies of the caste media.

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
Yes, Jacob Schmidt had 15 carries for 110 yards and 2 TDs plus a 20 yard catch and a 14 yard KR.

Riddlewire

Master
Although he isn't a RB, UCLA QB Kevin Prince had 163 yards rushing on 19 carries (8.6avg) in their victory over Cal.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Riddlewire speaking of Cal, they had to go all the way to North Carolina to find a pencil thin mulatto quarterback in Zach Maynard. For god sakes this is the alma matter of Aaron Rodgers! Absolutely ridiculous that Cal cannot find a white quarterback on the West Coast to lead their team.