Black teen shot by white neighborhood watchman

werewolf

Hall of Famer
How depressingly true. I spent last weekend amongst a liberal contingent of family members and they were completely against the Zimmerman verdict....

Most of us got them, and one can only hope that they run into a pack of trayvons some dark night with no Zimmermans around to save their sorry fat asses. Likewise for all those whites you see demonstrating with the cannibals.

Anyway, our fatal error was allowing the hate crazed Talmud cult to seize control of our mass media. That doomed us. As the great Israel Shahak said, "The media is not just a business, it is the lifeblood of a nation". In their own country, Israhell, no outsider - even if he is Jewish - is allowed to own any part of the media.

Last edited:
I don't own a TV and listen to little radio, but from the little I do read and hear about this Zimmerman/Martin affair, I'm shocked at people's reasoning of this whole thing. Their inability to think through this in depth is appalling. But, on the other hand, such stupidity is a risk to those who think they can controll it. I always remember in Mark Twain's, "Yank in King Arthurs Court," the idiocy of the people defeats "The Boss' " best laid plans. That could very well happen to the people behind all this. The idiocy they've created may very well turn on them.

joegoofinoff...

Maybe I'm going against the grain here, maybe I just got up on the rosy side of the bed, but I've actually been surprised at how many whites are speaking up in support of Zimmerman (even though he is NOT white). Sure, I know several white people who get their news from Jon Stewart and the Huffington Post, and they think that Zimmerman shot Trayvon in retaliation for losing a fight that he started. I also know several that think it was a matter of self defense, and that's all. What's surprised me is the number of people who see it as a racial matter. Many are shocked that Zimmerman is supposed to be white, and are tired of the Sharpton/Jackson blather. Granted, I am in the South. The group I was with when the verdict was announced were mostly horrified that "he shot a kid and got away with it", but the overall reception has been more encouraging.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
I don't own a TV and listen to little radio, but from the little I do read and hear about this Zimmerman/Martin affair, I'm shocked at people's reasoning of this whole thing. Their inability to think through this in depth is appalling. But, on the other hand, such stupidity is a risk to those who think they can controll it. I always remember in Mark Twain's, "Yank in King Arthurs Court," the idiocy of the people defeats "The Boss' " best laid plans. That could very well happen to the people behind all this. The idiocy they've created may very well turn on them.

joegoofinoff...

It always does. They've been kicked out of just about every civilization they've ever infested. But they don't care. They can't even control themselves. The World Parasite tries to destroy the host civilization. They become drunk with their own power. Hubris. they call it "chutzpah". Finally even the stupidest goy can't help but notice what's going on - and then it's, "Uy! hurry up, Sophie! Peck up duh begs! I see them coming with their torches already!"

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Maybe I'm going against the grain here, maybe I just got up on the rosy side of the bed, but I've actually been surprised at how many whites are speaking up in support of Zimmerman (even though he is NOT white). Sure, I know several white people who get their news from Jon Stewart and the Huffington Post, and they think that Zimmerman shot Trayvon in retaliation for losing a fight that he started. I also know several that think it was a matter of self defense, and that's all. What's surprised me is the number of people who see it as a racial matter. Many are shocked that Zimmerman is supposed to be white, and are tired of the Sharpton/Jackson blather. Granted, I am in the South. The group I was with when the verdict was announced were mostly horrified that "he shot a kid and got away with it", but the overall reception has been more encouraging.

No, I agree with you. There are a lot of White people that get it. Just read the comments section of any MSM article on this issue. Even MSM conservative like Limbaugh and Coulter sound like hard core race realists on this issue.

My frustration was mainly personal but there are so many Whites that are completely clueless on this issue. If there was ever a time for a person to realize what team they are on it is this time. Zimmerman, middle class home owner, sick of crime in his area, allies with local people to come together and do something about it. He's goes through the time and trouble to get a CCW permit and bothers to watch out for people.

Trayvon Martin is a poster child for so much that is wrong with the black community. Thug wannabe, drugs, crime, bad in school, plenty of pictures and evidence on the internet about who he and what he wants to be. It's the behavior and culture middle class Whites are supposed to be sick of seeing glorified and promulgated, yet when it comes to pick sides so many of them side with the black thug wannbe. How pathetic is that? When will they wake up that there is a clear culture war going on and it's time to pick sides. I guess never. Yeah you can blame it on the joos but c'mon tribal survival is a billion years old, a few years of TV shouldn't be able to bury it that completely. But for so many of the Eloi, it has. And I'm stuck with these dumb m----r f----s, as we all are.

No, I agree with you. There are a lot of White people that get it. Just read the comments section of any MSM article on this issue. Even MSM conservative like Limbaugh and Coulter sound like hard core race realists on this issue.

My frustration was mainly personal but there are so many Whites that are completely clueless on this issue. If there was ever a time for a person to realize what team they are on it is this time. Zimmerman, middle class home owner, sick of crime in his area, allies with local people to come together and do something about it. He's goes through the time and trouble to get a CCW permit and bothers to watch out for people.

Trayvon Martin is a poster child for so much that is wrong with the black community. Thug wannabe, drugs, crime, bad in school, plenty of pictures and evidence on the internet about who he and what he wants to be. It's the behavior and culture middle class Whites are supposed to be sick of seeing glorified and promulgated, yet when it comes to pick sides so many of them side with the black thug wannbe. How pathetic is that? When will they wake up that there is a clear culture war going on and it's time to pick sides. I guess never. Yeah you can blame it on the joos but c'mon tribal survival is a billion years old, a few years of TV shouldn't be able to bury it that completely. But for so many of the Eloi, it has. And I'm stuck with these dumb m----r f----s, as we all are.

Interesting. I've started using the term "Eloi" as well. Most don't know what it is, but it makes an impact on some. "Morlocks" is even better than "orcs".

werewolf

Hall of Famer
"Yeah you can blame it on the joos"

The "joos" own and completely control the mass media. Thousands of news items come across the desk of major news services every day. A handful of very wealthy Jewish men, or those who answer directly to them and take orders from them, decide what news items to ignore, what news items to highlight, and what sort of spin to put on them.

Last edited:

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid again: "but c'mon tribal survival is a billion years old, a few years of TV shouldn't be able to bury it that completely."

It shouldn't, but it did. They're masters at it. They sniff out the vulnerabilities of the host population and work it, and the vulnerability of the white race - when it's in the mood - is empathy and the desire for fair play (and when it's not in the mood, well, nobody can be more ferocious).

And the white race in the west at least, has grown soft and fat, both mentally and physically.

And I think there's something in the food chain or water supply, maybe even deliberate, as in Tiptree's "The Screwfly Sollution", that has made men in the west less masculine and concurrently women less feminine.

Sometimes I even think it might be nature adjusting itself. Maybe the white race's brain had grown too big and was upsetting the ecological balance of the planet, so maybe we're scheduled for extinction.

<:-(

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
A handful of very wealthy Jewish men decide what news items to ignore, what news items to highlight, and what sort of spin to put on them.
It seems obvious to me. Anybody who hasn't come to realize by now that Jewish Supremacists who despise white gentiles control the media must be an idiot.

That's why the story of a three black men murdering an age 17 white youth and thousands of other black crimes against whites are never reported by the national news media.

http://mountpleasant-sc.patch.com/groups/police-and-fire/p/3-charged-in-marley-lion-murder

They use events like Zimmerman-Martin to foment hostility in blacks against whites.

And I think there's something in the food chain or water supply, maybe even deliberate, as in Tiptree's "The Screwfly Sollution", that has made men in the west less masculine and concurrently women less feminine.

I think it's known as "soy". 100 years ago the typical American or European consumed absolutely none of it. Now, it's in literally EVERYTHING. Try to completely avoid it for a week. Your only options will be meat (from livestock that have probably been fed soy), and fresh produce. Incidentally, that's probably what we should be eating anyway. It's in every processed food. In its unfermented form, soy acts like estrogen. It turns boys into girls, and girls into women. Pure poison. Avoid to the extent possible.

frederic38

Hall of Famer
Sometimes I even think it might be nature adjusting itself. Maybe the white race's brain had grown too big and was upsetting the ecological balance of the planet, so maybe we're scheduled for extinction.

i think that whites became too sophisticated, technological progress and wealth didn't help us

Even so, do you ask from what spring these prodigies?
Humble fortune defended the chaste Latin women then,nor did their labor, short slumbers, hard hands irritatedby Tuscan wool, Hannibal close to the city,and husbands standing guard at the Colline towerallow their little shelters to be stained with vices.Now we suffer the evils of a long peace, luxury more savage than armspresses its attack and takes vengeance for the conquered world.No crime or act of lust is absent from whereRoman poverty has perished. To here, to these hills,Sybaris, and Rhodes, and Miletus – flowed here -and Tarentum too crowned and with drunken impudence.First tainted money carried in foreignways, and effeminate riches shattered the ages withfoul luxury. …

from juvenal

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Jaxvid said:
What this incident further clarifies is the fault lines of White society in amerika. If you were to take all of the people that agreed with the Zimmerman verdict and put them in one country and all of the people that did not agree and put them in another then you would have one country that was a virtual utopia and another that would be a hell hole.

I also see that this issue breaks down pretty clearly along lines of gun rights supporters and gun grabbers. No incident in modern history so clearly illustrates the value of concealed carry and private gun ownership then this case. That is why I think there is so much emotion tied to it (along with race). Here Zimmerman did what the supporters of concealed carry have long preached. He did not brandish or threaten and only used the weapon as a last resort to save his own life. This really galls the gun grabbers as they HATE the idea that a man can defend himself and would prefer that someone in Zimmerman's position had just died or been maimed.

It shows their true agenda and personal philosophy. For weak whites it is the desire to lay down their life and die rather then deal with the slightest impression of being racist or violent, it is the very concept of the White-guilt-death-cult that drives the modern cultural agenda as also expressed in abortion, homosexuality, non-reproduction, and support of all other peoples then their own. For blacks, it is their unrelenting hate and envy of Whites and their intense desire to beat them to death that drives their frustration that in this one high profile case they were unable to get their way.

Jaxvid said:

Another stupendous series of posts rife with a myriad of ill-starred truths. It’s hard to fathom how your relatives (who I presume live in suburban Detroit) could possibly side with a feloniously-ugly carbon copy of the very brand of brown-hued “humanity” solely responsible for engendering a proximal post-apocalyptic city seething with drugs, murder, rape, theft, violence, prostitution, lawlessness, gang warfare, smut-encrusted housing projects, millions of illegitimate children, welfare bacteria, etc.

I suppose that one eventually succumbs to such a noxious attitude…you know, after an entire lifetime of your own once-mighty tribe anointing themselves in the blood of far lesser tribes, groveling at their feet for forgiveness for past “indiscretions,” molding society to meet their every whim, handing them resources, jobs, and an education they haven’t earned, ever-complimenting their ostensible athletic/sexual/physical prowess, allowing them to breed with their women, and bestowing every benefit of the doubt whenever their undeniable shortcomings rear their ugly head.

My male cousin (who is about 5 years younger than I am) graduated from college this past May and my wife and I attended his graduation party. He and I began discussing racial politics, making countless “hardcore” pro-white statements as we always do. His new girlfriend, who isn’t from our area and whom I hadn’t met before, overheard our conversation, became incensed, and began to spout an archetypal tenet of Marxist platitudes. She was bellowing about how “everyone in this area is an ignorant, intolerant racist” and that “America is supposed to be a melting pot.” I began debating the little girlie by first uttering something like: “If you allegedly despise intolerance, perhaps you should tolerate my opinions.” Then I spoke to her about the glaring “lack of diversity” in the American media, entertainment, and government and that non-Jews have so little power, representation, or ownership. How the supernaturally-ghastly crimes against the white minority in South Africa are an omen for shrinking white populations the world over. The shocking percentage of incarcerated blacks and Hispanics when compared to their population percentage. The Christian-Newsom murders. The Cook Brothers murders. Eve Carson and some other crimes I remembered from the Crime Thread. The charlatan known as MLK. The savage viciousness of “Native” Americans. How Muslims and other non-whites are destroying European cities. All the high points. The little corporate underling disagreed so thoroughly that she just stopping talking. Kids. Then we all played football and went swimming while she pouted alone. I told my cousin that he should either train her properly or dump her.

Perhaps she would have felt more contentment in Houston the other day, where protests for “St. Trayvon of Skittles” (a hilarious Foobar75 trademark) shut down interstates and Negro protestors pummeled white motorists…

Screen-shot-2013-07-17-at-3.02.46-PM.png

600x399110.jpg

600x3874.jpg

600x399111.jpg

Quanell-X-Trayvon-Martin-Freeway-288-protest_225041.JPG

Come to think of it…arbitrary acts of mindless violence are a perfect manner in which to “honor” the gold-toothed maven-of thuggery, Gayvon Martin.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I don't own a TV and listen to little radio, but from the little I do read and hear about this Zimmerman/Martin affair, I'm shocked at people's reasoning of this whole thing. Their inability to think through this in depth is appalling...

After the O.J. trial, prosecutor Marsha Clark said the jury in the case lacked critical thinking. I don’t think much of that is being applied by the people who see Zimmerman as guilty. Anyway, I look for John Mellencamp to soon record and release his next socially conscious number concerning the case.

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I think it's known as "soy". 100 years ago the typical American or European consumed absolutely none of it. Now, it's in literally EVERYTHING. Try to completely avoid it for a week. Your only options will be meat (from livestock that have probably been fed soy), and fresh produce. Incidentally, that's probably what we should be eating anyway. It's in every processed food. In its unfermented form, soy acts like estrogen. It turns boys into girls, and girls into women. Pure poison. Avoid to the extent possible.

It’s funny, I started to post about unfermented soy in the “Why are so many white men such wussiesâ€￾ thread a few weeks ago. In addition to unfermented soy acting like estrogen, I’ve read it kills testicular cells and brain cells.

Soy is all over the place.

Whole Soybean Products - Food Uses

dwid

Hall of Famer

its also bpa, which is in almost every plastic, including liners of cans, it seeps into food and drinks. It mimics estrogen. Heating it only makes more bpa leak iinto it, sunlight, dishwashing (yes plastic plates etc) Its in toys that our infants and toddlers tend to chew on, including pacifiers. You supposedly can find stuff that is bpa free but is more expensive, and this came out awhile back :

Bpa free plastics still leaching estrogen mimicking chemicals
http://www.fastcompany.com/1733715/bpa-free-plastics-still-leach-estrogen-mimicking-chemicals-report

just one of many studies on what bpa can do
http://amomsblog.wordpress.com/2009/02/10/bpa-mimics-estrogen-and-phthalates-block-testosterone/

it seems like it is very hard to avoid bpa

Last edited:
its also bpa, which is in almost every plastic, including liners of cans, it seeps into food. It mimics estrogen. Heating it only makes more bpa leak into the food. Its in toys that our infants and toddlers tend to chew on, including pacifiers. You can find stuff for children that is bpa free though, but it is more expensive.

I think we are at risk of highjacking the thread, but maybe we should start one on the subject in the Lifestyle forum. Bpa is another very legitimate concern, especially when heated. It's been linked to obesity.

Getting back to the subject, I'm starting to hear a good bit of "He was acquitted, it's over, let's move on". Umm, it's not going to be that easy. The case isn't done in the court system yet, the riots/protests continue, the revenge attacks continue, and the gun grabbing is yet to come. It ain't over by a longshot.

davidholly

Mentor

You're correct. Another big problem is baby formula in general nowadays, it stunts a child's growth. Recently I saw an article where a study showed that babies fed with formula had 30% slower brain development at 3 months old than babies fed with breastmilk. Imagine how much this gap widens at 1 year old? The problem is even worse though, nowadays soy based baby formula is actually marketed as being better than milk based formula. So not only are more mothers than ever feeding their babies with formula but they're using the worst possible formula.

dwid

Hall of Famer
yeah these posts are good but need to be moved to another thread so we can comment more about it, like soy formula being heatd up in bpa bottles and it being given away for free to people with the products claiming its just as good as breast milk. Then people can resume talking about the Zimmerman stuff on this thread

as far as all of this stuff, nobody in my family is talking about it. None of my friends have really said anything about it. I don't know if they are afraid to express their opinions or if they just don't care but I haven't heard anything really discussed about Zimmerman or Trayvon.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Yeah dwid, if I lived in or around N'awlins, the "chocolate city", I wouldn't say squat, either. Unless it was okay for me to carry around a Rambo-esque M60.

Gentlemen, Does anyone know what Travon Martin's parents do for a living? I'm asking because when I was a working man, I wouldn't have been able to sit around each day for a trial.

Also, about where this all happened. Is TM's dad the legal resident, or is his girlfriend the resident?

Just wondering.

joegoofinoff...

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
An article today that I saw by Pat Buchanan that was a featured article on Yahoo. It's nothing that we at CF don't know, but probably eye-opening to the drones in the general populace that bother to read it>

Black America's Real Problem Isn't White Racism

Pat Buchanan 7 hours ago

In the aftermath of the acquittal of George Zimmerman, Eric Holder, Al Sharpton and Ben Jealous of the NAACP are calling on the black community to rise up in national protest.

Yet they know — and Barack Obama, whose silence speaks volumes, knows — nothing is going to happen.
"Stand-Your-Ground" laws in Florida and other states are not going to be repealed. George Zimmerman is not going to be prosecuted for a federal "hate crime" in the death of Trayvon Martin.
The result of all this ginned-up rage that has produced vandalism and violence is simply going to be an ever-deepening racial divide.

Consider the matter of crime and fear of crime.
From listening to cable channels and hearing Holder, Sharpton, Jealous and others, one would think the great threat to black children today emanates from white vigilantes and white cops.
Hence, every black father must have a "conversation" with his son, warning him not to resist or run if pulled over or hassled by a cop.
Make the wrong move, son, and you may be dead is the implication.
But is this the reality in Black America?
When Holder delivered his 2009 "nation-of-cowards" speech blaming racism for racial separation, Manhattan Institute's Heather Mac Donald suggested that our attorney general study his crime statistics.
In New York from January to June 2008, 83 percent of all gun assailants were black, according to witnesses and victims, though blacks were only 24 percent of the population. Blacks and Hispanics together accounted for 98 percent of all gun assailants. Forty-nine of every 50 muggings and murders in the Big Apple were the work of black or Hispanic criminals.
New York Police Commissioner Ray Kelly confirms Mac Donald's facts. Blacks and Hispanics commit 96 percent of all crimes in the city, he says, but only 85 percent of the stop-and-frisks are of blacks and Hispanics.
And these may involve the kind of pat-downs all of us have had at the airport.
Is stop-and-frisk the work of racist cops in New York, where the crime rate has been driven down to levels unseen in decades?
According to Kelly, a majority of his police force, which he has been able to cut from 41,000 officers to 35,000, is now made up of minorities.
But blacks are also, per capita, the principal victims of crime. Would black fathers prefer their sons to grow up in Chicago, rather than low-crime New York City, with its stop-and-frisk policy?
Fernando Mateo, head of the New York taxicab union, urges his drivers to profile blacks and Hispanics for their own safety: "The God's honest truth is that 99 percent of the people that are robbing, stealing, killing these drivers are blacks and Hispanics."
Mateo is what The New York Times would describe as "a black Hispanic" Yet he may be closer to the 'hood than Holder, who says he was stopped by police when running to a movie — in Georgetown.
Which raises a relevant question. Georgetown is an elitist enclave of a national capital that has been ruled by black mayors for half a century. It's never had a white mayor.
Is Holder saying we've got racist cops in the district where Obama carried 86 percent of the white vote and 97 percent of the black vote? And his son should fear the white cops in Washington, D.C.?
What about interracial crime, white-on-black attacks and the reverse?
After researching the FBI numbers for "Suicide of a Superpower," this writer concluded: "An analysis of 'single offender victimization figures' from the FBI for 2007 finds blacks committed 433,934 crimes against whites, eight times the 55,685 whites committed against blacks. Interracial rape is almost exclusively black on white — with 14,000 assaults on white women by African Americans in 2007. Not one case of a white sexual assault on a black female was found in the FBI study."
Though blacks are outnumbered 5-to-1 in the population by whites, they commit eight times as many crimes against whites as the reverse. By those 2007 numbers, a black male was 40 times as likely to assault a white person as the reverse.
If interracial crime is the ugliest manifestation of racism, what does this tell us about where racism really resides — in America?
And if the FBI stats for 2007 represent an average year since the Tawana Brawley rape-hoax of 1987, over one-third of a million white women have been sexually assaulted by black males since 1987 — with no visible protest from the civil rights leadership.
Today, 73 percent of all black kids are born out of wedlock. Growing up, these kids drop out, use drugs, are unemployed, commit crimes and are incarcerated at many times the rate of Asians and whites — or Hispanics, who are taking the jobs that used to go to young black Americans.
Are white vigilantes or white cops really Black America's problem?
Obama seems not to think so. The Rev. Sharpton notwithstanding, he is touting Ray Kelly as a possible chief of homeland security.

davidholly

Mentor
Gentlemen, Does anyone know what Travon Martin's parents do for a living? I'm asking because when I was a working man, I wouldn't have been able to sit around each day for a trial.

Also, about where this all happened. Is TM's dad the legal resident, or is his girlfriend the resident?

Just wondering.

joegoofinoff...

They sued the neighborhood where all this went down for $1million. Won't need to work for a few months. The neighborhood was home to Trayvon's dad's fiance.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Re Pat Buchanan. In 1991 when the enemy media was repeating the out of context loop of the police officers trying to arrest the belligerent "black motorist" (as the media called him) day and night 24/7 in order to incite the negroes to riot, Pat Buchanan was running for president, and he was the only candidate that did not, at least initially, support the negro rioters. Unfortunately he later showed his true colors by deliberately sabotaging the Reform Party, and then by attacking Dr. David Duke when he was running for president. Unfortunately things are even a lot worse now.

Something is definitely making western men less masculine and women less feminine, and like I said maybe it's even deliberate. However I'm skeptical about it being unfermented soy, unless it is toxic chemicals used in the growing of it or genetically modifying it - because unfermented soy is very widely consumed in east Asia, like China and Japan, like bean curd/tofu and soy milk, and they do not have any widespread pervert problem like we do here, like two (2) pervert presidents in a row now, for instance!.

Personally I like tofu and eat a lot of it and I am a macho man, and the last person who said I wasn't I smacked the bitch with my sequined purse and almost pulled all her hair out!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2bg3k_village-people-macho-man-version-lo_music#.UelaDKw3VFs

ww

scroat

Guru
I think they are both nuclear physicists.

Personally I like tofu and eat a lot of it and I am a macho man, and the last person who said I wasn't I smacked the bitch with my sequined purse and almost pulled all her hair out!

Lol two good jokes in a row! Kudos!