Black teen shot by white neighborhood watchman

Phall

Master
Here's a fun Twitter/Facebook aggregator of major crimes that illuminate what the mainstream media chooses not to report.

911Buff

I can't confirm accuracy, selection bias, or political slant but these reports seem easy enough to check on individually.

Also:
L2KafOg.jpg

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
Bear ye witness unto the TNB...

- Groidian 'youff' say "this for Trayvon" whilst attacking random Hispanic... http://touch.baltimoresun.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-76679771/

- (y)Oakland PD stands down as 'protestors' terrorize drivers... http://www.infowars.com/oakland-police-stood-down-as-rioters-terrorized-drivers/

- Al "Sharlaton" plans 'protests' in 100 cities... http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2013/07/15/NBCs-Al-Sharpton-Plans-Protest-in-100-Cities

And now this http://espn.go.com/espn/story/_/id/...immerman-found-not-guilty-trayvon-martin-case

Last edited:

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
img_0460.jpg

miami_2.jpg

I think these two images say it all. Look who is holding those signs. A huge percentage of the idiot protestors are white people.

Thrashen

Hall of Famer
Foobar75 said:
Although he hardly looks it, he does have white blood in him, but the main reason I support Zimmermann is that he's being treated as if he were 100% white. I think his best bet is to leave the country before the Feds get him. Go somewhere else and start over, there is nothing here for him in this country.

I randomly caught some of George Zimmerman’s brother, Robert, being interviewed on CNN (he was being taunted about “Skittles” by English Marxist, Piers Morgan), and he looks much “whiter” than does George. He presented himself as highly articulate, intelligent, and unyieldingly defensive of George. He made Morgan, the “Honorary Heeb” and corporate sycophant supreme, appear quite foolish…

robert-zimmerman.jpg

CAPTION: Robert Zimmerman

Video…
[video=youtube;Bolvk8JuzGQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bolvk8JuzGQ[/video]

Zimmerman’s mother, Gladys, is Peruvian and certainly of Spanish/black/Amerindian descent…

neighborhood-watch.jpg

CAPTION: Zimmerman’s Mother

George’s father, Robert Sr., is unmistakably white and sports medium brown hair, light eyes, and is of Germanic descent (the word “Zimmer,” of course, meaning “room” or “chamber” in German) …

robert-zimmerman-sr-071013.jpg

CAPTION: Zimmerman’s Father

Crack your knuckles and indulge in a ghastly spin around the Talmud-a-vision dial…the bullet-induced demise of an illiterate, mean-spirited, violent, criminal, drug-dealing, white-loathing, thug-imitating, perma-suspended future jail cell occupant is, quite literally, the only corporate-sponsored muse currently being disgorged by our ancient Hebraic provocateurs. It seems these modern Star of Satan-subsidized parasites have honored the time-worn protocols of the Georgian Jew and mass-murdering Bolshevik Revolutionary, Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili (alias “Joseph Stalin”), particularly his infamous quote concerning the brainwave-influencing power that can be effortlessly wielded by a Zionist Occupational Media (I apologize for the redundancy, as those three words are essentially synonyms) over the infinitely-credulous white rabble…“The death of one is a tragedy…the death of a million a just a statistic.” –J. Stalin

Al $harpton, a real life pal of FOX News NeoCon wretch, Bill O’Reilly, has awoken his jobless, uneducated, pea-brained, sponge-haired black constituents. Likewise, the Judeo-Marxist media autocracy have summoned the best and brightest of their unwashed, Jew-shepherded, racially-castrated, ethnically-insensate, Negro-venerating, self-abhorring wigger citizenry…

o-TRAYVON-MARTIN-PROTEST-MIAMI-570.jpg

CAPTION: Franklin Roosevelt’s Dream for Amerika

635x500.jpg

CAPTION: Black Power Protests

20130715-trayvon-martin-rally-boy-600x-1373909463.jpg

CAPTION: Why Aren't They At Work?

trayvon-protest-2-525x330.jpg

CAPTION: "Anti-Racists" Quote White-Loathing Bigot, Malcolm X

o-LA-PROTEST-TRAYVON-MARTIN-facebook.jpg

CAPTION: Marxist Minions

extralarge.jpg

CAPTION: Crack Whore Gets High on Opiate-O-Masses

trayvon-zimmerman-_2617580b.jpg

CAPTION: The Racially-Amalgumated Rabble

Trayvon-Martin-protests-in-LA_3_1.jpg

CAPTION: Good Question…One Can Only Hope

r-TRAYVON-MARTIN-PROTESTS-large570.jpg

CAPTION: Mudshark with Black Pimp Attend Protests

o-TRAYVON-PROTEST-NEW-YORK-facebook.jpg

CAPTION: "Jew York Sh-tty" Teems with Bacteria

Because walking, talking, respiring, breeding cancer is permitted to thrive amongst us, I haven’t considered myself to be an “American” in many years. I don’t own a single American flag or piece of pro-American memorabilia, and I display PA Deutsch, German, Swiss, and Austrian flags at my home. I wouldn’t fight for this country (aside from a local militia) unless some sort of Turner Diaries-style “race war” were to mercifully occur. I exclusively speak ill of American “culture,” politics, athletics, religion, military agenda, media, entertainment, and educational institutions. I glorify rural areas and deride cities. I’d love nothing more than to witness the unabashed ugliness of it all eradicated and cast upon hell’s awaiting infernal, sulfur-laced kiss.

Zimmerman’s very existance has been razed to its very foundation by the rapacious storms of an ethno-religious hurricane that knows only abhorrence for all that is noble and adoration for all that is ignoble. George would be wise to leave the country, lest he become even more of a national pariah and his eventual demise at the hands of some feral Negro be the topic of inane jokes by late-night comedians, SNL, Hollywood celebrities, and water-cooler wiggers.

Last edited:
I randomly caught some of George Zimmerman’s brother, Robert, being interviewed on CNN (he was being taunted about “Skittlesâ€￾ by English Marxist, Piers Morgan), and he looks much “whiterâ€￾ than does George. He presented himself as highly articulate, intelligent, and unyieldingly defensive of George. He made Morgan, the “Honorary Heebâ€￾ and corporate sycophant supreme, appear quite foolish…

I don't think the brother will be getting too many more interviews. He's pretty sharp, and doesn't back down. He's also been giving interviews in Spanish. While I can only pick up parts of it, his demeanor and cadence are exactly the same as when he's speaking English. Both Zimmerman's are darker than any news anchor on any Spanish-speaking channel.

“If his last name was Gonzalez or Lopez, would this have turned into what it is?" he asked. "Hard to tell but I doubt it." Robert Zimmerman, Jr.

Hispanics were hands-off in this case because it looked like Zimmerman might be guilty of something, and they didn't want to ruffle the feathers of their political allies. Now that he's been acquitted, it will be interesting to watch, as their people are targeted by roving bands of orcs. There's a lot of proximity of neighborhoods, which means friction. Glad I'm not a prison warden about right now.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Don't celebrate yet, brother. It's part of the plan. Get the Negroes rioting and burning and looting and raping and killing. The Soetoro (alias Obama) regime files civil rights charges against Mr Z and re-arrests him. Crackdown on concealed carry and daring to even defend yourself against violent negro criminals...

We have many enemies.

I saw what they were up to right from the beginning. Now they're ordering the police to stand down while the negroes and their little communist helpers and instigators loot and attack innocent people of all non-negro races, same as they did in their manufactured Rodney King riots. I have raw video footage from those RK riots. At one point the camera is in a big room with many Los Angeles police just sitting around watching the action on tv. A police woman stands up and shouts, "What the f are we doing in here sitting on our asses while that is going on out there!?" They were ordered to stand down.

Last edited:

white is right

Hall of Famer
I randomly caught some of George Zimmerman’s brother, Robert, being interviewed on CNN (he was being taunted about “Skittles” by English Marxist, Piers Morgan), and he looks much “whiter” than does George. He presented himself as highly articulate, intelligent, and unyieldingly defensive of George. He made Morgan, the “Honorary Heeb” and corporate sycophant supreme, appear quite foolish…

robert-zimmerman.jpg

Video…

Zimmerman’s mother, Gladys, is Peruvian and certainly of Spanish/black/Amerindian descent…

neighborhood-watch.jpg

George’s father, Robert Sr., is unmistakably white and sports medium brown hair, light eyes, and is of Germanic descent (the word “Zimmer,” of course, meaning “room” or “chamber” in German) …

Crack your knuckles and indulge in a ghastly spin around the Talmud-a-vision dial…the bullet-induced demise of an illiterate, mean-spirited, violent, criminal, drug-dealing, white-loathing, thug-imitating, perma-suspended future jail cell occupant is, quite literally, the only corporate-sponsored muse currently being disgorged by our ancient Hebraic provocateurs. It seems these modern Star of Satan-subsidized parasites have honored the time-worn protocols of the Georgian Jew and mass-murdering Bolshevik Revolutionary, Ioseb Besarionis dze Jughashvili (alias “Joseph Stalin”), particularly his infamous quote concerning the brainwave-influencing power that can be effortlessly wielded by a Zionist Occupational Media (I apologize for the redundancy, as those three words are essentially synonyms) over the infinitely-credulous white rabble…“The death of one is a tragedy…the death of a million a just a statistic.” –J. Stalin

Al $harpton, a real life pal of FOX News NeoCon wretch, Bill O’Reilly, has awoken his jobless, uneducated, pea-brained, sponge-haired black constituents. Likewise, the Judeo-Marxist media autocracy have summoned the best and brightest of their unwashed, Jew-shepherded, racially-castrated, ethnically-insensate, Negro-venerating, self-abhorring wigger citizenry…

635x500.jpg

extralarge.jpg

Because walking, talking, respiring, breeding cancer is permitted to thrive amongst us, I haven’t considered myself to be an “American” in many years. I don’t own a single American flag or piece of pro-American memorabilia, and I display PA Deutsch, German, Swiss, and Austrian flags at my home. I wouldn’t fight for this country (aside from a local militia) unless some sort of Turner Diaries-style “race war” were to mercifully occur. I exclusively speak ill of American “culture,” politics, athletics, religion, military agenda, media, entertainment, and educational institutions. I glorify rural areas and deride cities. I’d love nothing more than to witness the unabashed ugliness of it all eradicated and cast upon hell’s awaiting infernal, sulfur-laced kiss.

Zimmerman’s very existance has been razed to its very foundation by the rapacious storms of an ethno-religious hurricane that knows only abhorrence for all that is noble and adoration for all that is ignoble. George would be wise to leave the country, lest he become even more of a national pariah and his eventual demise at the hands of some feral Negro be the topic of inane jokes by late-night comedians, SNL, Hollywood celebrities, and water-cooler wiggers.
I also learned that Blacks either have a myopic vision or are just the most bitter resentful people that they lump all people of any shade in with Whites. Unless you look like Sammy Sosa(old Sammy) you aren't "Black" or black enough to join the club. Look at this video with the "whiter" NAACP head call for the hunting down of George Zimmerman.....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l7hpZQVdfl4

Last edited:
The black sector of society and extreme liberals are just completely delusional. The jury made a decision based on evidence which is FACTUAL. While the entire incident may be unfortunate, the correct decision was made! It's absurd to watch these people rallying. Right now I see no hope for this United States of America. The next generation has very little hope IMO.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer

robert-zimmerman.jpg

Video…

neighborhood-watch.jpg

635x500.jpg

extralarge.jpg

A lot of these posts, including parts of this one could just as easily been posted on the "we are living in a cartoon," thread, started by foobar75, or better yet, start a new thread entitled "we are living in hell/ a nightmare". People in this country have clearly lost their minds.

I would assume that when a country reaches a point where the majority no longer can think reasonably, it will begin to collapse on itself. Our failing economy, poor education system, obesity problem and many other issues are an indication of this.

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Trayvon Martin was a violent, 6' 2" , gold toothed, tattoo covered, drug dealing burglar and street thug!

George Zimmerman is a good man who was being beaten to death by the vicious beast pictured above!

So WHY is George Zimmerman (White/Hispanic) being persecuted by the media and the government?

Who is REALLY behind this nasty, and DANGEROUS, 'War on Whites' .......... and WHY?!

http://tomatobubble.com/

werewolf

Hall of Famer
Black Racism Killed Trayvon ...
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson wants Americans to take stand against intimidation

By Jesse Lee Peterson

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-racism-killed-trayvon-and-paula-deens-career/

Intelligent and decent blacks, like this one, like intelligent and decent white people and everyone else, including intelligent and decent Jews - even though it is the Jewish Occupational Government that is orchestrating this war on white people - have been disenfranchised in the USSA. Only the voices of evil are empowered and promulgated.

Last edited:

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
I would assume that when a country reaches a point where the majority no longer can think reasonably, it will begin to collapse on itself. Our failing economy, poor education system, obesity problem and many other issues are an indication of this.

Your assumption is valid indeed. We're (collectively) on a crash course for collapse (by design). It's only a mattet of time.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Black Racism Killed Trayvon ...
Exclusive: Jesse Lee Peterson wants Americans to take stand against intimidation

By Jesse Lee Peterson

http://www.wnd.com/2013/07/black-racism-killed-trayvon-and-paula-deens-career/

Intelligent and decent blacks, like this one, like intelligent and decent white people and everyone else, including intelligent and decent Jews - even though it is the Jewish Occupational Government that is orchestrating this war on white people - have been disenfranchised in the USSA. Only the voices of evil are empowered and promulgated.
That's a good article full of truth. I like honest articles on race written by intelligent black folks. It sure does get the typical negros and self-loathing white liberals worked up into a tizzy. :grin:

MiamiHeatFan

Surveillance camera show a White Milwaukee man shooting, killing 13-year-old black boy in the chest

The Jew media was hoping this case wouldn't be slanted towards the black boy's favor so they could gin up their Kaballah magic to make White guy look guilty.

Remember Jena 6 and White Oklahoma pharmacy shooter who killed the two black "youth" robbers.

Back than I could tell the direction the Media was headed in these black vs white racial conflicts. But too many "stupid" Whites were lulled into a false sense of security by having George W Bush and Republicans in power.

Last edited:

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
1070013_10201491705243415_654753495_n.jpg

http://mountpleasant-sc.patch.com/g...s-marley-lion-murder-like-trayvon-martin-case

or this girl...

1011863_592883190733648_1522013599_n.jpg

"This is Autumn Pasquale, a 12 year old girl who could have been your daughter or niece. She was murdered by two African American boys, brothers. Her body was stuffed in a garbage can. This was not considered a racist killing and still no action has come for the boys. Certainly, the DOJ isn't investigating for hate crimes. Why has not Autumn's murder been made so public? Where is the justice for this poor life taken way too soon on purpose?? Not by accident. This girl was murdered for her bicycle. It could have happened to anyone of my young nieces, or your daughter... I say we need justice for all, not just certain ones. Call me when the NAACP or our President speak out on her behalf..."

foobar75

Master
Thrashen has put together a great summary of the nationwide reaction to the verdict. Particularly bothersome are the mentally disturbed, brainwashed whites who are marching side-by-side with blacks, demanding justice for St. Trayvon of Skittles. May every single one of these morons experience some form of cultural enrichment one day at the hands of their black friends.

As for the latest episode in this circus, I was channel surfing this evening, and it appears that the rude, disrespectful, functionally illiterate, 70-IQ water buffalo Rachel Jeantel has been making the rounds on various networks, receiving celebrity treatment, and being given a platform from which America gets to hear her viewpoints. It's a whole new level of insanity, really. Every time I think we've reached a new low in this country, something like this pops up to set a new standard.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Thrashen has put together a great summary of the nationwide reaction to the verdict. Particularly bothersome are the mentally disturbed, brainwashed whites who are marching side-by-side with blacks, demanding justice for St. Trayvon of Skittles. May every single one of these morons experience some form of cultural enrichment one day at the hands of their black friends.

As for the latest episode in this circus, I was channel surfing this evening, and it appears that the rude, disrespectful, functionally illiterate, 70-IQ water buffalo Rachel Jeantel has been making the rounds on various networks, receiving celebrity treatment, and being given a platform from which America gets to hear her viewpoints. It's a whole new level of insanity, really. Every time I think we've reached a new low in this country, something like this pops up to set a new standard.

The worst site is Globalgrind which is a hip hop site that I believe is run by Russell Simmons. The racist black writers write a minimum of five Trayvon Martin articles a day and have wrote multiple articles about the water buffalo Jeantel. They mention how shes a very intelligent girl, she just doesn't seem like it. What's most disturbing is the amount of whites that post on that site from Facebook in favor of Martin.

Foobar, even if those whites did somehow manage to receive some cultural enrichment from the coloreds, I doubt it would make a difference. You can't change most of these drunk white liberals.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
...even if those whites did somehow manage to receive some cultural enrichment from the coloreds, I doubt it would make a difference. You can't change most of these drunk white liberals.

How depressingly true. I spent last weekend amongst a liberal contingent of family members and they were completely against the Zimmerman verdict. No amount of logic or evidence would sway them. They had made up their minds, based on the small amount of untrue evidence presented by the media and that was that. It got to the point where I was so frustrated that I finally took the position that I was glad a ghetto thug was dead and even happier that a law abiding middle class gun owner was on the right side of a bullet for once.

Furthermore the amount of money that Zimmerman has saved society in the dollars that won't have to be paid in welfare, SSI, and prison support for Martin in the future was well worth the effort. Too bad he had to take a few blows to the head to do such a good deed when the act could have been dispatched much sooner and easier.

What this incident further clarifies is the fault lines of White society in amerika. If you were to take all of the people that agreed with the Zimmerman verdict and put them in one country and all of the people that did not agree and put them in another then you would have one country that was a virtual utopia and another that would be a hell hole.

I also see that this issue breaks down pretty clearly along lines of gun rights supporters and gun grabbers. No incident in modern history so clearly illustrates the value of concealed carry and private gun ownership then this case. That is why I think there is so much emotion tied to it (along with race). Here Zimmerman did what the supporters of concealed carry have long preached. He did not brandish or threaten and only used the weapon as a last resort to save his own life. This really galls the gun grabbers as they HATE the idea that a man can defend himself and would prefer that someone in Zimmerman's position had just died or been maimed.

It shows their true agenda and personal philosophy. For weak whites it is the desire to lay down their life and die rather then deal with the slightest impression of being racist or violent, it is the very concept of the White-guilt-death-cult that drives the modern cultural agenda as also expressed in abortion, homosexuality, non-reproduction, and support of all other peoples then their own. For blacks, it is their unrelenting hate and envy of Whites and their intense desire to beat them to death that drives their frustration that in this one high profile case they were unable to get their way.

However the blacks of modern day amerika are weak also. Their were no riots in the real sense of the word because it takes lots of desperate, violent people to have a riot and the average black of today has been medicated, welfare pampered, equal opportunity employed, and stuffed too fat to have the energy to go on a typical african style mob riot.

What is going on instead are heavily organized and paid for protests with semi-professional protesters, many of them retired white leftists, who complain more about the police and capitalism then any real issue involving this particular case.

white is right

Hall of Famer
How depressingly true. I spent last weekend amongst a liberal contingent of family members and they were completely against the Zimmerman verdict. No amount of logic or evidence would sway them. They had made up their minds, based on the small amount of untrue evidence presented by the media and that was that. It got to the point where I was so frustrated that I finally took the position that I was glad a ghetto thug was dead and even happier that a law abiding middle class gun owner was on the right side of a bullet for once.

Furthermore the amount of money that Zimmerman has saved society in the dollars that won't have to be paid in welfare, SSI, and prison support for Martin in the future was well worth the effort. Too bad he had to take a few blows to the head to do such a good deed when the act could have been dispatched much sooner and easier.

What this incident further clarifies is the fault lines of White society in amerika. If you were to take all of the people that agreed with the Zimmerman verdict and put them in one country and all of the people that did not agree and put them in another then you would have one country that was a virtual utopia and another that would be a hell hole.

I also see that this issue breaks down pretty clearly along lines of gun rights supporters and gun grabbers. No incident in modern history so clearly illustrates the value of concealed carry and private gun ownership then this case. That is why I think there is so much emotion tied to it (along with race). Here Zimmerman did what the supporters of concealed carry have long preached. He did not brandish or threaten and only used the weapon as a last resort to save his own life. This really galls the gun grabbers as they HATE the idea that a man can defend himself and would prefer that someone in Zimmerman's position had just died or been maimed.

It shows their true agenda and personal philosophy. For weak whites it is the desire to lay down their life and die rather then deal with the slightest impression of being racist or violent, it is the very concept of the White-guilt-death-cult that drives the modern cultural agenda as also expressed in abortion, homosexuality, non-reproduction, and support of all other peoples then their own. For blacks, it is their unrelenting hate and envy of Whites and their intense desire to beat them to death that drives their frustration that in this one high profile case they were unable to get their way.

However the blacks of modern day amerika are weak also. Their were no riots in the real sense of the word because it takes lots of desperate, violent people to have a riot and the average black of today has been medicated, welfare pampered, equal opportunity employed, and stuffed too fat to have the energy to go on a typical african style mob riot.

What is going on instead are heavily organized and paid for protests with semi-professional protesters, many of them retired white leftists, who complain more about the police and capitalism then any real issue involving this particular case.
Sometimes I wonder if the average White softee liberal looks like this........http://www.imdb.com/media/rm4035810816/tt0405422

werewolf

Hall of Famer
However the blacks of modern day amerika are weak also. Their were no riots in the real sense of the word ...

It's not over. The "reverends" will be out "in over a hundred cities" this weekend organizing black riots, and the Jewish media will, of course, be working 24/7 to incite their pet schwartzes to destroy the hated white goyim and the host civilization for them.

treme-york-premiere-20110422-002821-146.jpg

Hollywood Jew, David Simon, says he is now "ashamed to be an American" because of the jury verdict.

http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/gettyimages.com/treme-york-premiere-20110422-002821-146.jpg