Black QBs in the NFL

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I would agree that boosting white athletes is of primary importance, but failure to call out black athletes (when reasonable) is a weak tactic in my opinion.

If you allow the myth to go unchecked, people will accept it without question. Cheering for whites without challenging the narrative on blacks frames us as plucky underdogs who are easy to root for, but ultimately inferior.
You're making a straw man argument. No one has advocated not calling out black athletes or not challenging the narrative, certainly not me, the founder of this site. The rest of your post is simply repetition of the obvious, what we've been routinely writing about for 20 years. So who or what are you rebutting?

You're making a straw man argument. No one has advocated not calling out black athletes or not challenging the narrative, certainly not me, the founder of this site. The rest of your post is simply repetition of the obvious, what we've been routinely writing about for 20 years. So who or what are you rebutting?
My takeaway is that you'd like to see fewer posts against black athletes and more posts advocating for white athletes. Looking at the College Football Week 2 thread, I don't think there was an "obsession" with black QBs at all. It seemed like a pretty solid balance, and in fact the majority of the posts were positive in nature. While I agree that we should avoid veering into juvenile territory, I don't know that anyone really is. I have not personally seen anyone make the claim that every black QB is trash, and I don't think there's an undue emphasis placed on the issue.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
My takeaway is that you'd like to see fewer posts against black athletes and more posts advocating for white athletes. Looking at the College Football Week 2 thread, I don't think there was an "obsession" with black QBs at all. It seemed like a pretty solid balance, and in fact the majority of the posts were positive in nature. While I agree that we should avoid veering into juvenile territory, I don't know that anyone really is. I have not personally seen anyone make the claim that every black QB is trash, and I don't think there's an undue emphasis placed on the issue.
My takeaway is that you don't understand where I'm coming from at all and you've instantly degraded this thread with your straw man bs.

First of all, we're talking here of black quarterbacks, not black athletes, so you're wrong there on the most basic point.

Secondly, even Leonardfan acknowledges that he thinks all black QBs are bad, so you're wrong there. And it's clear others feel the same way whether they explicitly state it or not.

Whether you think there's not an "undue influence placed on the issue" or not -- and you didn't even correctly identify the issue, which is about black QBs not black athletes in general -- it doesn't give you permission to write straw man arguments distorting what I wrote and have written. This site was founded to challenge the existing narratives and no one has identified them and called them out better than me going back decades. So if you're wise at all you'll butt out from here on.

I know Leonardfan said it's open for anyone to pipe in, but quite frankly I've stated my position again and can't put it more plainly and anyone who does get involved from this point on needs to know what they're talking about, not random newbies. And today I'm a lot more interested in watching the games than getting into this all day so let it rest. The give and take last night was sufficient. That means all posters.

jphoss

Mentor
Justin Fields averaged 4.1 air yards per attempt and was 2/5 with a pick-6 on passes over 10 yards lol

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Justin Fields averaged 4.1 air yards per attempt and was 2/5 with a pick-6 on passes over 10 yards lol
He's out there running the ball and setting up screen passes....this guy is a glorified running back. And the Bears wonder why this strategy is not amounting to wins....

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
There was no shortage of White QBs who had lousy games yesterday, starting with Joe Burrow, the highest paid player in NFL history. Offenses in general were way behind defenses. Selectively using stats from the first week of a long season is not the way to make a convincing argument, about anything really.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
We can cheer on White QBs but in 5 more years we’ll be down to 12 starters then under 10 and by then.. Whelp Football will be dead to me and I doubt we’ll ever get the numbers back. Kinda like the demographics change going on in this country. You give up ground next thing you know there’s no White People in Detroit or Chicago or any city..

So ya I guess we’ll try and cheer on what we’ve got for now. As it dwindles further away every year.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The country's demographics are rapidly headed the same way. Quite frankly it wouldn't surprise me if Whites are already a minority in the US given the huge influx of South Asians and East Asians over the past 15 years to go along with the massive numbers of legals and illegals pouring in from the south, with the regime deliberately under-reporting the numbers. The Indian influx alone is startling in its numbers and rapidness. Does anyone still trust any numbers given out by the government?

Because White men are being replaced at all the higher levels, quarterback wasn't going to be immune forever. There will be no bastions of "White supremacy" allowed, which is what the dominance of White QBs all these years represents to the system. Quarterback is now like the rest of the positions -- Whites have to be twice as good as Blacks to be recruited and get opportunities.

Do we respond by being consumed with Black QBs, pointing out their every flaw and bad game and never giving them any credit? I can't think of a more counter-productive way to go about it. As with White RBs, WRs, CBs, safeties, LBs, etc., we need to point out their talent and how they're often not getting a fair shake and back it up with direct and indirect evidence. That's how we've always done it and I've yet to read a strong argument for the position that denigrating all Black QBs all the time is somehow productive. There's extreme affirmative action in this country, but the reality is many Blacks are taking advantage of that by working hard and succeeding. Or are all of them lazy no-good criminals?

Do you just want to influence the tiny, utterly marginalized group of anti-Black racists who reside in internet ghettos, or do you want to influence fair-minded Whites -- the athletes themselves and their friends and families, as well as coaches, writers and "influencers" of all kinds? Playing into the longstanding stereotypes of "White racists" is the best way to make sure of never leaving the ghetto and having a larger audience.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
There was no shortage of White QBs who had lousy games yesterday, starting with Joe Burrow, the highest paid player in NFL history. Offenses in general were way behind defenses. Selectively using stats from the first week of a long season is not the way to make a convincing argument, about anything really.
About 75% or more of the starting QBs yesterday (of any race) were crap yesterday. jphoss made a post that highlighted a trend that a particular black quarterback has exhibited over his NFL career. I chose to amplify that comment because I see Fields as the #1 guy getting hype this year to "break out" by the kosher media and I simply don't see it as he has shown no signs of developing as a passer. I won't just cherry pick week 1, I'll be tracking each week and pushing back where I can.

Believe it or not, when talking with normies I'm close with I've seen them question more and more why teams are prioritizing run-first (their perception) black quarterbacks when that model has historically never worked. I keep nudging them too and validating these ideas when they mention them. I think alot of people are more open to the ideas of White discrimination and replacement (in all sectors of society) than ever before because its so in everyone's face now. The BLM racial reckoning, sparked by the Floyd false narrative, has created a major unintended consequence for the elite. White racial consciousness. In sports, the sudden black QB push is almost as obvious as the push to make blacks 75% of every commercial. People are catching on but I think we need to lead the charge in "noticing" and providing a proper critique. jphoss provided some evidence (again of a greater trend) and never made any sweeping statement about all black QBs.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I wasn't condemning jphoss's post (or yours) as much as making my own observations. But yeah, we should wait at least four games before identifying trends.

Fields may never amount to much, I'm not saying he will. But I do think we have to realize, along with the fact that Black QBs are here to stay thanks to the top-down Caste System and The Great Replacement, that so are running quarterbacks. Not mindless deer in the headlights running QBs, but ones that can add running effectively to their overall arsenal. And there's no reason Whites can't compete when it's viewed that way. Josh Allen is a great example and so is Daniel Jones. Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Kenny Pickett, Ryan Tannehill and Sam Howell all have notable running ability and all but Pickett and Howell are excellent to great quarterbacks while Pickett and Howell hopefully will join them over time.

What I'm saying is that Whites have to adapt, and in fact many are. There's more mobile White QBs than ever before. Young White kids who aspire to play quarterback need to realize that in most cases they'll need to be able to be good runners also and know when and when not to run. Instead of just lamenting the changing status quo and appearing to be sore losers motivated mostly by anti-Black animus, Whites need to adapt, work harder than ever, and make it as difficult as possible to overlook them at the QB position (or for anything else in life). This is what we should be encouraging young Whites to do rather than rejoicing over every interception or fumble by a Black QB. When I talk about being productive, this is an example of what I mean.

Blacks who have gotten ahead didn't get there by constantly complaining. They worked twice as hard (because they believed rightly or wrongly that they had to) and eventually succeeded. Now it's Whitey's turn. Are we just going to bitch and moan and wish it was still 1965, or are we going to roll up our sleeves and work twice as hard to get ahead?

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Whites need to adapt, work harder than ever, and make it as difficult as possible to overlook them at the QB position (or for anything else in life). This is what we should be encouraging young Whites to do rather than rejoicing over every interception or fumble by a Black QB. When I talk about being productive, this is an example of what I mean.

Blacks who have gotten ahead didn't get there by constantly complaining. They worked twice as hard (because they believed rightly or wrongly that they had to) and eventually succeeded. Now it's Whitey's turn. Are we just going to bitch and moan and wish it was still 1965, or are we going to roll up our sleeves and work twice as hard to get ahead?
Well said Don! I've been saying this as long as I've been posting here. Preached this to both my sons and most of the time in whatever sport they participated in they did not get beat by black opponents.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I don't think all black QBs are bad but I don't have any vested interest in their success. The faux racism that exists against black QBs is right up there with the lack of black coaches topic that comes up every January. It becomes annoying and draining to hear about meanwhile there are now more starting black QBs in the league than starting White WRs/RBs combine and it probably isn't even close. The gloating above about 14 starting black QBs in the league while ignoring the obvious discrimination of White athletes at all positions is really what ticks me off.

I will always root against black QBs and I maintain my stance that the rules of the game had to be modified to allow for the more remedial offenses we see in the modern NFL to be implemented to allow for their style of play to be sustainable. However, I try to remain much more muted in my criticism and have done so since our last discussion on the topic. The more impulsive, infantile, obnoxious name calling is something I admit to and have toned down to a large degree. I still feel that it is constructive to critique black QBs as they are held to a very different standard when compared to their White counterparts.

Speaking in generalities I feel that White athletes have always had to work twice as hard and still rarely get a fair shake in sports. We have documented countless players who are productive and have the size/speed and work ethic to play in the NFL. Every year at the combine we see black athletes do nothing but run in a straight line get picked over White athletes that put in complete workouts along with being productive (that is the few Whites that make it at every position). Also, blacks have complained for decades to get where they are. We are way past the lie of "equality" in all walks off life and in sports like society it is about equity or gaining total control in different sectors of society. I feel that many of us who have grown up during 90s and beyond have a different life experience from those who came of age in the 60s, 70s and 80s as it applies to race. The open mockery and racism against White athletes is open, accepted and promoted all over social media with no one out their countering it.

White QBs are certainly adapting to the new NFL rules but even if they do it won't be long before most are viewed the wrong color to play QB. We are already seeing the archetype White QB that will be accepted moving forward in the NFL - 6'3+ with the ability to run and have a huge arm. Meanwhile we have seen two undersized blacks get drafted number one overall in 2019 - Murray and 2023 - Young.

Newer members like @jimmyjerapolo and @jphoss have made very salient points around the caste system not just in this thread but numerous others. Not trying to cause any sort of schism or rift within our community but felt it necessary to comment.

Warhawk_46

Master
The NFL product has been getting worse with each passing season it seems. Ever since the league changes the rules to favor the spread offenses and inflated passing game the product has been inferior if you ask me.

At this juncture I no longer watch the games for enjoyment but solely to see our men do well with all the (caste) odds stacked against them.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Newer members like @jimmyjerapolo and @jphoss have made very salient points around the caste system not just in this thread but numerous others. Not trying to cause any sort of schism or rift within our community but felt it necessary to comment.
Again, I was making an observation, not attacking jphoss, who I also value as a poster. Jimmyjerapolo did make strawman arguments that have nothing to do with what I've written in this thread or over the years and I don't like what he wrote nor his follow-up.

I don't disagree with the rest of what you wrote. But as always we appear to be talking through each other as far as the approach to take. For instance, you write, "I don't have any vested interest in their success." Does that mean you think I do? One thing for sure, my approach to all the issues associated with Caste Football has always been consistent and I'm not going to change the site or its approach through the years just because there is an influx of Black QBs. So if there's a "schism" it will have been caused by those trying to change Caste Football in a way I cannot in good conscience condone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Again, I was making an observation, not attacking jphoss, who I also value as a poster. Jimmyjerapolo did make strawman arguments that have nothing to do with what I've written in this thread or over the years and I don't like what he wrote nor his follow-up.

I don't disagree with the rest of what you wrote. But as always we appear to be talking through each other as far as the approach to take. For instance, you write, "I don't have any vested interest in their success." Does that mean you think I do? One thing for sure, my approach to all the issues associated with Caste Football has always been consistent and I'm not going to change the site or its approach through the years just because there is an influx of Black QBs. So if there's a "schism" it will have been caused by those trying to change Caste Football in a way I cannot in good conscience condone.

Did not mean to imply you did or did not have any vested interest in their success, I only speak for myself.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yeah Black Power! Onward Wakanda!

Lmao. I needed a good laugh at this clown show that people pay good money to go see. I will watch it but I won't pay to go to the
games. I'm also selective about who I watch or follow. Don't like to be force fed crap that we don't want. They laugh & mock us!

NikoDuke

Mentor

Very well thought points made today on this subject matter. I have to say personally, that my feelings on this doesn't come from any animus towards a specific non White athlete. More so it comes from animus towards the system which is marginalizing White men and White athletes in particular.

I loathe Caste system whether it be in sports or in the workforce and am happy that more and more normies are waking up to it.

Regarding QBs, a valid point was made regarding Whitey rolling up his sleeves and working twice as hard to get ahead. I think that's the way to counter this IF White athletes are given a chance.

My fear is that more and more White athletes won't be given such an opportunity at a young age and thus, the QB position will be another role that is overwhelmingly non White at the youth levels. It won't matter if they could have been twice as good, because the White QBs will have been caste aside long before they had a chance to prove themselves.

Thus, to me the best way to attack this system and influence fair minded individuals is to get them to agree that Whites should be given the same opportunities as non Whites at the youth level.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I wasn't condemning jphoss's post (or yours) as much as making my own observations. But yeah, we should wait at least four games before identifying trends.

Fields may never amount to much, I'm not saying he will. But I do think we have to realize, along with the fact that Black QBs are here to stay thanks to the top-down Caste System and The Great Replacement, that so are running quarterbacks. Not mindless deer in the headlights running QBs, but ones that can add running effectively to their overall arsenal. And there's no reason Whites can't compete when it's viewed that way. Josh Allen is a great example and so is Daniel Jones. Trevor Lawrence, Joe Burrow, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Kenny Pickett, Ryan Tannehill and Sam Howell all have notable running ability and all but Pickett and Howell are excellent to great quarterbacks while Pickett and Howell hopefully will join them over time.

What I'm saying is that Whites have to adapt, and in fact many are. There's more mobile White QBs than ever before. Young White kids who aspire to play quarterback need to realize that in most cases they'll need to be able to be good runners also and know when and when not to run. Instead of just lamenting the changing status quo and appearing to be sore losers motivated mostly by anti-Black animus, Whites need to adapt, work harder than ever, and make it as difficult as possible to overlook them at the QB position (or for anything else in life). This is what we should be encouraging young Whites to do rather than rejoicing over every interception or fumble by a Black QB. When I talk about being productive, this is an example of what I mean.

Don, I would never say that Whites should not work hard. We always should, and as Leonard fan pointed out in post #1,262, the ones that make it past every hurdle of the Caste System already do work twice as hard. I don't think that is the main issue.

I respectfully have to disagree with much of what you wrote in your 3rd and 4th paragraphs. I don't think the majority of White quarterbacks (all football athletes really, but I'll narrow the focus) can just "bootstrap" their way through the many new hurdles set up against them. Being mobile is great, but so are 90% of the blacks that are occupying positions at D1 programs. The rules have been changed and offenses implemented to benefit the "black way" of playing quarterback. The system has done this intentionally, as you often mention in a top down implementation. Why would scouting services, who are in on the agenda consciously or subconsciously, let these pesky Whites who have adapted out rank their favored black athletes? When the system as rigged in this manner, as we've documented for nearly 2 decades, why would we expect fairness? If Whites do start excelling to an extent that they become obvious metrics better (I would say they already are), then the system will simply change the rules or put their finger on the scale to get their desired outcome again. It's almost like saying if we just "vote harder" we can fix the political system and restore heritage America.

And if changing the rules won't work, the next step would be to simply ignore our athletes, like they do at now taboo positions like RB, CB, WR, S, etc. I can imagine in a few years a quarterback in the exact mold as Josh Allen, playing at a lower level school like Wyoming, being totally ignored instead of being a first round pick. A QB like Stenson Bennett basically was ignored, despite leading his school to back to back titles from supposedly the top conference in the country. Meanwhile, a physically similar but less successful / decorated Bryce Young goes #1. Heck, even a fellow 25 year old Hendon Hooker went a round earlier and his resume at Tennessee paled in comparison. And speaking of adapting and ignoring, if Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Eli Manning came out of HS now I guess they wouldn't get a sniff. After all they were slow and maladapted to the game today, 11 combined Super Bowl rings be damned.

Lastly, I would disagree that blacks have gotten ahead by complaining. Not individual players, though there could be a few exceptions, but blacks as a collective have been complaining for decades that they are not given a fair shake at QB. This constant and loud voice has had a huge effect. Talk to any normal White sports fan and ask them if black quarterbacks were discriminated against and the vast majority will say yes. Look at the collective power that came down against Rush Limbaugh, who dared speak the truth that the media / system wanted more black quarterbacks to succeed and overrated players like Donovan McNabb. Blacks were collectively upset and vocally expressed their anger and in short order Limbaugh was fired from ESPN.

I guess we can agree to disagree on some of these points. I just think if Whites are to get ahead again, I think its going to be delegitimizing the system and then demanding their rightful place. Providing a critique of the system with evidence is great, and we should always continue to do that. Some of us just feel that calling out and delegitimizing (and maybe even mocking or ridiculing) obvious benefactors of the Caste System, who are in direct competition with our guys, could be a successful tactic as well. They stand out as an exposed weak point, especially as more are shoehorned in and less deserving than their predecessors.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I guess we can agree to disagree on some of these points. I just think if Whites are to get ahead again, I think its going to be delegitimizing the system and then demanding their rightful place. Providing a critique of the system with evidence is great, and we should always continue to do that. Some of us just feel that calling out and delegitimizing (and maybe even mocking or ridiculing) obvious benefactors of the Caste System, who are in direct competition with our guys, could be a successful tactic as well. They stand out as an exposed weak point, especially as more are shoehorned in and less deserving than their predecessors.
Again, I agree with much of what you and Leonardfan have been writing. I will respond here mostly to your final paragraph.

I've always advocated calling out, delegitimizing, and especially mocking the system, because there's so much that can be mocked and our overlords are the most humorless, joyless people who have likely ever existed. If you ever read my recently discontinued newspaper The Nationalist Times (which virtually no one on CF ever took an interest in so you likely haven't) you'll know that satire and belittling was part and parcel of my writing style, just as it sometimes is on CF. Being mocked to them is like throwing water on the Wicked Witch of the West. A lot more of it is needed. And of course I understand completely how unfair the system is and that hard work guarantees nothing.

There is no right answer to the current predicament and frankly the best one is that it's too late to change the system, it's been developing for over a century but has gone into hyperdrive since 2016, especially The Great Replacement aspect of it. You certainly don't need to point out examples of White athletes who have been treated unfairly to me. I would certainly hope we can all agree that I'm very aware of all aspects of the Caste System.

But I've seen and experienced a lot over the past 40 years in what I'll roughly call the "pro-White movement." And my opinion is that generally speaking, racially aware Whites are lazy, out of touch, dreamers, unreliable and often lacking integrity, overwhelmingly negative, and unwilling to put their beliefs into productive actions. All talk and no action, or more accurately all anonymous posts and no action. Some still write absurdly about "tipping points" and "flash points" that will somehow magically bring racial consciousness to large numbers of Whites which will then just as magically be acted upon in organized and effective ways. It's all fantasy, just like the fabulists of late who are beating the drums for "civil war." In their own way, these people are almost as delusional as the leftists who believe the made up "reality" dished out for them by the fake news media. This country isn't remotely close to a revolutionary or even pre-revolutionary stage, and anyone who seriously believes that it is spends way too much time on internet echo chambers rather than experiencing real life and interacting with average people of all kinds of racial and economic backgrounds and seeing how things are "out there" away from their keyboards.

So that's why I say that besides chronic complaining and endless bashing of "others" there is a great need to approach things positively whenever possible whether it changes the unfairness of the Caste System or not. And that means besides promoting White athletes, to essentially be the best individual person you can be in your own life and set an example to others that way. Actions always speak louder than words. A person's character is far more important than his purported beliefs. Posting endless videos or rants bashing Jews or blacks converts absolutely no one other than at best a few more keyboard warriors who will then do the same thing. No one actually organizes in real life, mainly because things have changed so much so rapidly that they don't want to be "doxxed" or otherwise canceled or punished. We have to understand and accept that and adapt to changed and still rapidly changing circumstances.

The crux of the issue is your statement: "I just think if Whites are to get ahead again, I think it's going to be delegitimizing the system and then demanding their rightful place." So, when you state this, who are the Whites you're referring to and how are they going to come together to "demand their rightful place." How do you bring that possible best case scenario about? My honest opinion is that some of you are dedicated old-style anti-black racialists and national socialists and believe it needs to be done through that type of propaganda. And my honest opinion is that ship has sailed and it isn't coming back. Take it from someone who has seen a lot and known a lot of people in the "movement" -- whatever value that approach may have had in the past, is just that, in the past. It's now a dead end.

Like it or not, the average intelligent, hard-working White whatever their profession is not going to go for that approach, which is what Leonardfan advocates whether he calls it that or not or even recognizes it as such.

What Whites are you expecting to come together and "demand their rightful place"? Those that respond to the old-style messages that demonize Blacks and Jews while offering very little that's positive are very few in number. Half or more of Whites are openly hostile to any kind of pro-White message. Most Whites are intertwined economically and professionally in various ways in the multi-racial society the U.S. has become, and many have non-Whites in their family through marriage. And take this from me also -- many Whites are still comfortable enough economically and a large segment is by any definition wealthy. The horrors taking place in urban areas personally affect very few Whites that aren't stuck in those places.

Seriously, how many normie Whites do you think will respond positively to a point of view that dismisses all Black quarterbacks out of hand as incompetent and worse, that won't admit that any of them in a more fair, more colorblind system would be competent? How many DWFs will respond to that, and it's the DWFs who are our main target audience. Go to the next Giants home game and pass out flyers advocating that position and let me know how it goes over. Versus how many may respond to a message that points out -- through mockery and strong criticism and other ways -- the affirmative action policies in place in sports that have resulted in a lot of unfairness to White athletes while also acknowledging that some Black QBs are capable and that Blacks in general make good athletes. Probably not a lot either, but to me it's the more savvy, practical not to mention honest approach, one that can at least be utilized in real life rather than just internet echo chambers or among a small group of friends. Would you agree to be interviewed on a radio or television show using your real name and advocate the "Leonardfan/Freethinker" approach? Of course you wouldn't, but you can using the Wassall approach.

That seems to me to be the main area where we diverge. You seem stuck in the past as far as tactics and beliefs and I write that respectfully as no one has any surefire answers and again it's likely too late at this point anyway. The "pro-white movement" for the most part has devolved into an internet-centered clown show with countless trolls and saboteurs posing as supporters, divorced from real life. Those actually in charge of the country and its institutions are busy fastening the final ropes of enslavement around Western civilization and its people and no one is doing anything effective to combat it.

My numerous and annoying to some posts on this topic come from the heart, from someone who is getting older, who recently shut down the organization and newspaper I put everything I had into for nearly 40 years and is trying to impart some wisdom from my experiences. Of course I know one of the many things we have lost in America is respect by younger people for older people and their wisdom. Everyone is an expert now; there are no followers anymore. But however much longer Caste Football is online I will keep trying to impart mine at times.

That said, I've written the same basic message on this topic too many times over the past few years and am going to try to end them because I'm tired of writing them. The people reading them either get where I'm coming from or they don't, they either agree or they don't. So by all means do what you think is right.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Again, I agree with much of what you and Leonardfan have been writing. I will respond here mostly to your final paragraph.

I've always advocated calling out, delegitimizing, and especially mocking the system, because there's so much that can be mocked and our overlords are the most humorless, joyless people who have likely ever existed. If you ever read my recently discontinued newspaper The Nationalist Times (which virtually no one on CF ever took an interest in so you likely haven't) you'll know that satire and belittling was part and parcel of my writing style, just as it sometimes is on CF. Being mocked to them is like throwing water on the Wicked Witch of the West. A lot more of it is needed. And of course I understand completely how unfair the system is and that hard work guarantees nothing.

There is no right answer to the current predicament and frankly the best one is that it's too late to change the system, it's been developing for over a century but has gone into hyperdrive since 2016, especially The Great Replacement aspect of it. You certainly don't need to point out examples of White athletes who have been treated unfairly to me. I would certainly hope we can all agree that I'm very aware of all aspects of the Caste System.

But I've seen and experienced a lot over the past 40 years in what I'll roughly call the "pro-White movement." And my opinion is that generally speaking, racially aware Whites are lazy, out of touch, dreamers, unreliable and often lacking integrity, overwhelmingly negative, and unwilling to put their beliefs into productive actions. All talk and no action, or more accurately all anonymous posts and no action. Some still write absurdly about "tipping points" and "flash points" that will somehow magically bring racial consciousness to large numbers of Whites which will then just as magically be acted upon in organized and effective ways. It's all fantasy, just like the fabulists of late who are beating the drums for "civil war." In their own way, these people are almost as delusional as the leftists who believe the made up "reality" dished out for them by the fake news media. This country isn't remotely close to a revolutionary or even pre-revolutionary stage, and anyone who seriously believes that it is spends way too much time on internet echo chambers rather than experiencing real life and interacting with average people of all kinds of racial and economic backgrounds and seeing how things are "out there" away from their keyboards.

So that's why I say that besides chronic complaining and endless bashing of "others" there is a great need to approach things positively whenever possible whether it changes the unfairness of the Caste System or not. And that means besides promoting White athletes, to essentially be the best individual person you can be in your own life and set an example to others that way. Actions always speak louder than words. A person's character is far more important than his purported beliefs. Posting endless videos or rants bashing Jews or blacks converts absolutely no one other than at best a few more keyboard warriors who will then do the same thing. No one actually organizes in real life, mainly because things have changed so much so rapidly that they don't want to be "doxxed" or otherwise canceled or punished. We have to understand and accept that and adapt to changed and still rapidly changing circumstances.

The crux of the issue is your statement: "I just think if Whites are to get ahead again, I think it's going to be delegitimizing the system and then demanding their rightful place." So, when you state this, who are the Whites you're referring to and how are they going to come together to "demand their rightful place." How do you bring that possible best case scenario about? My honest opinion is that some of you are dedicated old-style anti-black racialists and national socialists and believe it needs to be done through that type of propaganda. And my honest opinion is that ship has sailed and it isn't coming back. Take it from someone who has seen a lot and known a lot of people in the "movement" -- whatever value that approach may have had in the past, is just that, in the past. It's now a dead end.

Like it or not, the average intelligent, hard-working White whatever their profession is not going to go for that approach, which is what Leonardfan advocates whether he calls it that or not or even recognizes it as such.

What Whites are you expecting to come together and "demand their rightful place"? Those that respond to the old-style messages that demonize Blacks and Jews while offering very little that's positive are very few in number. Half or more of Whites are openly hostile to any kind of pro-White message. Most Whites are intertwined economically and professionally in various ways in the multi-racial society the U.S. has become, and many have non-Whites in their family through marriage. And take this from me also -- many Whites are still comfortable enough economically and a large segment is by any definition wealthy. The horrors taking place in urban areas personally affect very few Whites that aren't stuck in those places.

Seriously, how many normie Whites do you think will respond positively to a point of view that dismisses all Black quarterbacks out of hand as incompetent and worse, that won't admit that any of them in a more fair, more colorblind system would be competent? How many DWFs will respond to that, and it's the DWFs who are our main target audience. Go to the next Giants home game and pass out flyers advocating that position and let me know how it goes over. Versus how many may respond to a message that points out -- through mockery and strong criticism and other ways -- the affirmative action policies in place in sports that have resulted in a lot of unfairness to White athletes while also acknowledging that some Black QBs are capable and that Blacks in general make good athletes. Probably not a lot either, but to me it's the more savvy, practical approach, one that can at least be utilized in real life rather than just internet echo chambers or among a small group of friends. Would you agree to be interviewed on a radio or television show using your real name and advocate the "Leonardfan/Freethinker" approach? Of course you wouldn't, but you can using the Wassall approach.

That seems to me to be the main area where we diverge. You seem stuck in the past as far as tactics and beliefs and I write that respectfully as no one has any surefire answers and again it's likely too late at this point anyway. The "pro-white movement" for the most part has devolved into an internet-centered clown show with countless trolls and saboteurs posing as supporters, divorced from real life. Those actually in charge of the country and its institutions are busy fastening the final ropes of enslavement around Western civilization and its people and no one is doing anything effective to combat it.

My numerous and annoying to some posts on this topic come from the heart, from someone who is getting older, who recently shut down the organization and newspaper I put everything I had into for nearly 40 years and is trying to impart some wisdom from my experiences. Of course I know one of the many things we have lost in America is respect by younger people for older people and their wisdom. Everyone is an expert now; there are no followers anymore. But however much longer Caste Football is online I will keep trying to impart mine at times.

That said, I've written the same basic message on this topic too many times over the past few years and am going to try to end them because I'm tired of writing them. The people reading them either get where I'm coming from or they don't, they either agree or they don't. So by all means do what you think is right.
Don, thanks for the thoughtful and lengthy reply. I appreciate your time in writing it and your opinions on the subject. If you wrote this post before post #1260, I would have had little to disagree with. That post came off to me as naively optimistic and surprising to me knowing what you know. Anyway, I think we both said our piece and I agree with you 95% or more so it’s not worth going back and forth on the smaller bit I don’t.

I only wanted to respond to 1 thing in your 2nd to last paragraph, respect for our elders. Can’t speak generally for younger generations, but I have great respect for you and your wisdom. I respect everyone who’s been fighting in this “movement” for longer than I’ve been alive, even the guys who’s tactics failed. Their hearts were in the right place and they sacrificed a lot personally. When I joined this site, I was fresh out of college and full of bad ideas (mostly Libertarianism). Though we’ve never met, I would consider you one of the most influential people in my life and have helped craft alot of my views that I hold today. I hope your keep imparting your wisdom on the CS and other topics for many years to come. Thank you.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Don, thanks for the thoughtful and lengthy reply. I appreciate your time in writing it and your opinions on the subject. If you wrote this post before post #1260, I would have had little to disagree with. That post came off to me as naively optimistic and surprising to me knowing what you know. Anyway, I think we both said our piece and I agree with you 95% or more so it’s not worth going back and forth on the smaller bit I don’t.

I only wanted to respond to 1 thing in your 2nd to last paragraph, respect for our elders. Can’t speak generally for younger generations, but I have great respect for you and your wisdom. I respect everyone who’s been fighting in this “movement” for longer than I’ve been alive, even the guys who’s tactics failed. Their hearts were in the right place and they sacrificed a lot personally. When I joined this site, I was fresh out of college and full of bad ideas (mostly Libertarianism). Though we’ve never met, I would consider you one of the most influential people in my life and have helped craft alot of my views that I hold today. I hope your keep imparting your wisdom on the CS and other topics for many years to come. Thank you.

I echo @Freethinker in my appreciation and reverence for @Don Wassall

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This making it’s rounds on Gab. I shared this thread in response.

Good place to do so. Good old Steve Sailer with his pseudo-intellectual gibberish when it comes to athletic ability. He used to mention Caste Football occasionally but won't even do that anymore.

I notice his article is also on Unz Review, with not too many comments so far. Probably most readers fell into a deep sleep before getting halfway through it. None of the comments mention Caste Football so far but it's also a good site to give the name and url in a comment.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I give Sailer some credit as he used to write some interesting columns on Takimag back in the day. But, he has such blinders on when it comes to sports. He is starting to sound more and more like Hannity or any other Con Inc.. talking head..