Black friends?

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Not only the way they act Colonel but the way they see white people. I'm sure there are lots of whites that don't like to interact with blacks but at least whites keep quiet and mind their own business. Blacks show their hate for white people on a regular basis. You can see it in their body language and of course their anti-white comments.

I believe in separation of the races. It would be better for all of us. Forcing whites to interact with blacks goes against nature.

waterbed said:
the few that act like whites can be my friend,i had a a black friend in the past but lost contact with him, some on soccer i liked but friend is a big word for it.
And that's what most white men you talk too will say. "we lost contact, we don't talk no more," most likely the black found a white woman or gave up or found a better white guy to help him hunt for a white woman..........

Colonel_Reb

Hall of Famer
wa33, definitely so! Growing up in a majority black area, I witnessed this first hand. The entitlement, "Whites are devils and they owe us everything" mentality. Fat welfare queens sticking their elephant sized cellulite filled rear ends out in the aisles of stores so you have to go around them (or sometimes shove them out of the way with the buggy). They make no bones about their disdain for Whites. You are correct about racial separation, and these are among the "benefits" we reap from forced integration.

Observer said:
jaxvid said:
I don't have ANY friends, white or black, they are too much of a pain in the ass. Always wanting favors or worse-having to talk to them. It's best not to associate with anyone because sooner or later they are going to try and screw you on something.
Someone's got to put together a book of jaxvidisms.
There's a lot in that jaxvid is saying, ever got a hot new sports car??
you gotta let your friends take it for a ride too alaska for a few years, are their not your friends no more....Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Colonel_Reb said:
wa33, definitely so! Growing up in a majority black area, I witnessed this first hand. The entitlement, "Whites are devils and they owe us everything" mentality. Fat welfare queens sticking their elephant sized cellulite filled rear ends out in the aisles of stores so you have to go around them (or sometimes shove them out of the way with the buggy). They make no bones about their disdain for Whites. You are correct about racial separation, and these are among the "benefits" we reap from forced integration.

What's ironic about that is that whites do nothing wrong to blacks. Who send billions and billions of dollars to Africa and poor black countries? Whites. Who are all the humanitarians down in Africa? Whites. Who gives extra funding to all these inner city schools with hopes of improving test scores with absolutely zero results. Again white people. Look at all the white people adopting [poor little negroes. Who buys all the rap cd's and fills the seats of all these black sporting events. White people of course. What do we get in return? We get even more racism spit in our direction.

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
One year, when I was a teenager, I would "chill" with this fat negro (short, sumo-type) every once in a while. Mainly, just talk to him some outside of his crib.

So, one day, he intentionally damaged my nice mountain bike (punctured my handle-bar grips.) I prompty responded by calling him the "n-word." He then threatened to fight me, or kick my ass... I said let's go (I was fully ready to throw-down, you don't mess with another person's bike, car, house, etc). Well, long story short, fatboy chickened-out and just went home... probably shoved more twinkies down his fat face.

This negro probably couldn't have gotten a White woman even if he wanted one.

whiteathlete33 said:
Colonel_Reb said:
What's ironic about that is that whites do nothing wrong to blacks. Who send billions and billions of dollars to Africa and poor black countries?  Whites.  Who are all the humanitarians down in Africa?  Whites.  Who gives extra funding to all these inner city schools with hopes of improving test scores with absolutely zero results.  Again white people.  Look at all the white people adopting [poor little negroes.  Who buys all the rap cd's and fills the seats of all these black sporting events.  White people of course.  What do we get in return?  We get even more racism spit in our direction.
Right! from what i've seen on the internet personals, about 98% of young black men are seeking relationship's with white women. and about 92% of black women are looking for white men, but 98% of white women are seeking white men only, and 90% of white men are looking only for white women!
smiley5.gif

Dose anybody see the hypocrisy in this?? if a race had hurt my race [like the blacks say about the whites] I don't think i would want to go to lunch with them! or on dates, or have sex with then or kids....Edited by: lost

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
lost said:
whiteathlete33 said:
Colonel_Reb said:
What's ironic about that is that whites do nothing wrong to blacks. Who send billions and billions of dollars to Africa and poor black countries? Whites. Who are all the humanitarians down in Africa? Whites. Who gives extra funding to all these inner city schools with hopes of improving test scores with absolutely zero results. Again white people. Look at all the white people adopting [poor little negroes. Who buys all the rap cd's and fills the seats of all these black sporting events. White people of course. What do we get in return? We get even more racism spit in our direction.
Right! from what i've seen on the internet personals, about 98% of young black men are seeking relationship's with white women. and about 92% of black women are looking for white men, but 98% of white women are seeking white men only, and 90% of white men are looking only for white women!
smiley5.gif

From what I understand black men like to date white women so they can control them and abuse them. It gives them a sense of power that they can dominate a white woman. How many relationships have you seen where the black man actually treated the white woman well? Almost none.

Dose anybody see the hypocrisy in this?? if a race had hurt my race [like the blacks say about the whites] I don't think i would want to go to lunch with them! or on dates, or have sex with then or kids....

JReb1

Mentor
whiteathlete33 said:
Not only the way they act Colonel but the way they see white people. I'm sure there are lots of whites that don't like to interact with blacks but at least whites keep quiet and mind their own business. Blacks show their hate for white people on a regular basis. You can see it in their body language and of course their anti-white comments.

I believe in separation of the races. It would be better for all of us. Forcing whites to interact with blacks goes against nature.

I agree with you one hundred percent! I went to an 80% black high school and have worked in many 100% black hoods where every so called "stereotype" of N*****s is pretty accurate so maybe the stereotyps is in fact reality except for those in denial or who've only had contact with blacks on the TV where they're always nice, smart, charitable and always the victim of "whitey" when it's exactly opposite IRL...

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Pretty good stories on this thread fellers.

Jaxvid, LOL!
smiley36.gif

I grew up in a 95-98%+ White area in GA, so there weren't many blacks in my (red)neck of the woods. Once I started playing hoops & football, my team(s) would play others with blacks (a few to many). The (few) blacks at my HS were largely considered "oreos"...save for a (very) small cliche of wanna-be "playas". There was one black fella I played hoops with (on HS & rec leagues, etc.). I was a "junior league" DWF in those days. He grew up in a middle-class, white-collar home & didn't speak ebonics, etc. When he went to college (on a track scholarship, with one of my White buddies...who played hoops & ran track too), he started hanging with some ghetto-style "affletes" & they rubbed off on him. He got into some trouble & eventually dropped out. Well, he married a (successful) White gal...but they had troubles & eventually split up. Another example of how black men/"White" women marriages don't work/last.

Edited by: DixieDestroyer

Jack Lambert

Hall of Famer
I'd say about 90-95% of my friends (that I hang around with alot) have blonde/brown hair and blue/green eyes. The rest are Native Americans, all of whom are very nice. No blacks at all.

Yeah, that is "weird". If whitey "put the black man down" so much, they should be hating us. I'm gonna say it again, but I'm guessing most of the "attractive" white women that go out with black guys are sluts.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Pretty good stories on this thread fellers.

Jaxvid, LOL!
smiley36.gif

I grew up in a 95-98%+ White area in GA, so there weren't many blacks in my (red)neck of the woods. Once I started playing hoops & football, my team(s) would play others with blacks (a few to many). The (few) blacks at my HS were largely considered "oreos"...save for a (very) small cliche of wanna-be "playas". There was one black fella I played hoops with (on HS & rec leagues, etc.). I was a "junior league" DWF in those days. He grew up in a middle-class, white-collar home & didn't speak ebonics, etc. When he went to college (on a track scholarship, with one of my White buddies...who played hoops & ran track too), he started hanging with some ghetto-style "affletes" & they rubbed off on him. He got into some trouble & eventually dropped out. Well, he married a (successful) White gal...but they had troubles & eventually split up. Another example of how black men/"White" women marriages don't work/last.

LOL!! Wanna be playas! Blacks love to brag about how many women they have had sex with but most of the women they get are obese sistahs.

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
WA33, they do indeed! I've found that most of them (usually younger ones) always...claim to get lots of nookie, be good at hoops, can fight & know everything about hoops & football (sometime boxing too).

***Point of clarification - I have no/zero non-White (Aryan) friends now/currently.
smiley2.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
lost,

Many non-White women are naturally attracted to White men, and they really want to kiss and be kissed, and look into their man's intelligent, passionate eyes. They want to feel like a woman, a feminine creature, so they look for a passionate White man to fulfill their needs. After their "experience" - they will eagerly tell all of their ethnic girlfriends, and they will want a White man, too!
smiley2.gif

That being said... where did you get the 92% number, when speaking of black women looking for White men on internet personals? Many will say, "color doesn't matter" -- but I doubt that 90% are looking for White men in a more "specific" way.

Edited by: Deadlift

DixieDestroyer

Hall of Famer
Deadlift said:
lost,

Many non-White women are naturally attracted to White men, and they really want to kiss and be kissed, and look into their man's intelligent, passionate eyes. They want to feel like a woman, a feminine creature, so they look for a passionate White man to fulfill their needs. After their "experience" - they will eagerly tell all of their ethnic girlfriends, and they will want a White man, too!
smiley2.gif

DL, what in the hell? Those first couple sentences sound a little fruity there hombre. You ain't one of them 'thar "metraseckyulz" are ya son??
smiley2.gif

...just messin' with ya partner.
smiley8.gif

The Hock

Master
I think one thing to always keep in mind if you have black friends (or think you have black friends) is the peer pressure they face from other blacks should they been seen as too friendly toward whites. This fear of being branded an Uncle Tom or an oreo is always a factor in their relationships with whites.

I have a co-worker, half black (white mother) whom I consider a friend, in a fellow inmate sort of way, and he has told me of the hatred for whites that often becomes the subject of conversation when blacks get together for a few malt liquors or whatever. I already knew this from some things I had seen and heard while in the army, but it was still interesting to get a view from the inside.

Never forget this inner conflict blacks will always have in your dealings with them.

And just as an aside, it's not a good idea to lend one any money. When they don't pay you back, it's not because they are deadbeats, it's because in their mind "you a chump."Edited by: The Hock

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
DixieDestroyer said:
Deadlift said:
lost,

smiley2.gif

DL, what in the hell? Those first couple sentences sound a little fruity there hombre. You ain't one of them 'thar "metraseckyulz" are ya son??
smiley2.gif

smiley8.gif

smiley36.gif

Paleocon

Guru
DixieDestroyer said:
Deadlift said:
lost,

smiley2.gif

smiley2.gif

smiley8.gif

Despite the wording Deadlift does make a valid point. The irony is that us evil patriarchal "racists" are the ones most suited to make a woman feel that way. The typical DWF is a dumpy crass fellow. He is overweight, weak, and slovenly. He wakes up in the morning and throws on his favorite jersey waddles to the bathroom and urinates all over the toilet seat. He then makes his way to the kitchen to supply himself with enough snacks and beer to last the day ahead. Plopping himself down in his recliner he spends the rest of the day roaring and swearing at the television punctuated only with belching, farting, bathroom breaks, and beer runs. If his wife cannot find an excuse to get out of the house, he berates her for nagging and bellows for her to fetch his snacks and beer for him. Once the games and recaps are over he lumbers off to the bedroom, dusts the potato chips off of his jersey, and proceeds to wake up his wife so he can "get some." A couple minutes later he is thoroughly exhausted, snoring loudly, and dreaming of the SI swimsuit issue and how cool it would be to hang with his favorite black superhero athlete.

Deadlift said:
lost,

smiley2.gif

That being said... where did you get the 92% number, when speaking of black women looking for White men on internet personals? Many will say, "color doesn't matter" -- but I doubt that 90% are looking for White men in a more "specific" way.
Ho, yas Deadlift! well, i'm talking about young black women, not the secures. and i'm not internet date hunting, so I've not checked out all the personals!
but if you go to the personals in city with a large black population,
you will find that about 92% of young black women in their 20's and 30s, that are what most men would call attractive, [not the 300lb lard a**] are looking for white guys only. best too go to city like Atlanta.

aiso, "race dosen't matter" is cod for white! I found that from some real internet date hunters.

One, a black Muslim (black and Muslim, not NOI) who is married to a black woman with four kids, and know he's not after white women.

Know a lot more through basketball business, but trust none of them.

celticdb15

Hall of Famer
A couple of associates I've met through sports. One of my good friends is mixed and another is mexican. Other than that, all the people I hang around with are white.

jcolec02

Mentor
Almost all white friends with a couple of american born mexicans. Ive had black "associates" but thats it.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Paleocon said:
DixieDestroyer said:
Deadlift said:
lost,

smiley2.gif

smiley2.gif

smiley8.gif

Despite the wording Deadlift does make a valid point. The irony is that us evil patriarchal "racists" are the ones most suited to make a woman feel that way. The typical DWF is a dumpy crass fellow. He is overweight, weak, and slovenly. He wakes up in the morning and throws on his favorite jersey waddles to the bathroom and urinates all over the toilet seat. He then makes his way to the kitchen to supply himself with enough snacks and beer to last the day ahead. Plopping himself down in his recliner he spends the rest of the day roaring and swearing at the television punctuated only with belching, farting, bathroom breaks, and beer runs. If his wife cannot find an excuse to get out of the house, he berates her for nagging and bellows for her to fetch his snacks and beer for him. Once the games and recaps are over he lumbers off to the bedroom, dusts the potato chips off of his jersey, and proceeds to wake up his wife so he can "get some." A couple minutes later he is thoroughly exhausted, snoring loudly, and dreaming of the SI swimsuit issue and how cool it would be to hang with his favorite black superhero athlete.

White American men have no clue how highly valued they are in most of the rest of the world. All a DWF has to do is clean up his act a little bit, begin exploring the world around him, even if just through the internet initially-- after allwe're all supposed to be "global citizens" aren't we? -- and he'll find that while he is reviled as enemy number one in the U.S. matrix, it aint like that in most other countries. White American men are a prized catch just about everywhere outside of the feminazi-commie run "anglosphere" -- the U.S., Canada and Britain. If only he would start living up to that high expectation here instead of meekly submitting to being a slave, American women will be forced tostart becomingreal women again, which would be a most wonderful occurrence.

Tom Iron

Mentor
I had a black friend once years ago. He could work and was an all around good man. Once, when we were on coffee break, a black guy came up to him and asked (he made it seem jokingly, but he wasn't joking) why he didn't have coffee with the brothers, and my buddy said words to the effect that when the "brothers" did the work, we were doing, he'd have coffee with them as well. Of course, this didn't sit well with the brother who'd asked him, but in no way were they going to do that type of work, but the brothers were all scared to death of my friend, so they backed off. Too bad though, my friend, some time later was later killed at work. I never knew another black guy like him in my life, so obviously, I never had another black friend.

Tom Iron...