An observation of recent posts.....

psychosid

After reading a bunch of posts here lately, I am begining to sense a pattern of delusion that needs to be rectified if we are to be taken seriously by the average sports fan. What i am getting at is i don't think claiming that WHITE'S are the superior athlete's is the way to go. We have to be realistic, black athlete's, on average of course, are SLIGHTLY faster then us, they jump SLIGHTLY higher, they are SLIGHTLY quicker. I dont think we can argue this. What we CAN and SHOULD argue, is that the exceptions are not accounted for. That the tailback and cornerback slots in the NFL should be around 30% percent white. 100% black is a complete joke and we all know it. But to say that white's would be 70% of all starting tailback's is a bit of a pipe dream, because we all know that black Qb's would NOT be 30% of all starter's if it was a level playing field, maybe 1 or 2 if that much. This is due to OUR advantage of intelligence & leadership quality's. I think that with our advantage in strength we sound be a majority of the offensive line and defensive tackles. Just my 2 cent's worth, let me know that you think. With that in mind, in my opinion, this would be the racial breakdown of all the positions in the NFL if the caste system were to disappear.....

OFFENSE:

1- QUARTERBACKS: 97% WHITE 3% BLACK
2- TAILBACKS 70% BLACK 30% WHITE
3- WIDE RECEIVER: 60% BLACK 40% WHITE
4- TIGHT END: 50% WHITE 50% BLACK
5- OFFENSIVE TACKLE: 65% WHITE 35% BLACK
6- OFFENSIVE GUARD: 65% WHITE 35% BLACK
7- CENTER: 85% WHITE 15% BLACK

DEFENSE:

1. DEFENSIVE END 60% BLACK 40% WHITE
2. DEFENSIVE TACKLE: 70% WHITE 30% BLACK
3. WEAKSIDE LINEBACKER: 60% BLACK 40% WHITE
4. MIDDLE LINEBACKER: 60% WHITE 40% BLACK
5. STRONG SIDE LINEBACKER: 55% WHITE 45% BLACK
6. CORNERBACK 70% BLACK 30% WHITE
7. STRONG SAFETY: 60% BLACK 40% WHITE
8. FREE SAFETY: 65% BLACK 35% WHITE

So let me know what you think, i fully belive this would be the racial makeup of the NFL if race were not a factor in positional battles. I would love this be a highly commented on post. :)

psychosid

One more thing, please let me know what position you agree/disagree with and why. Thanks guys

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
pyschsid your post should be in the thread where we discussed what we thought the racial breakdown by position should be. You are at odds with most others who feel that there should be a much higher percentage of whites at certain positions.

Furthermore your comment about a "pattern of delusion" is unsufferably insulting. This is a forum that supports white athletes and should be expected to believe in their skills and abilities. Plenty of arguments have been made in defense of the view that whites should dominate. It's not a question of pure athleticism, first of all receivers for example need to catch the ball, which black receievers don't do very well and white ones do. Therefore whites should predominate no matter who runs fast or jumps high.

And anyway white players at the level of the NFL are the physical equal of their black counterparts, we go to great lengths to point this out in the many threads that follow the NFL combines and Pro days where white players match and exceed the running and jumping numbers of black players.

You are free to believe in black athletic superiority if you wish but don't piss on our parade. I think you are one of the deluded ones and if people that come here don't agree, screw 'em, they're wrong. End of story!

psychosid

your taking it the wrong way, i love football and always cheer for the white athletes when watching football, and i dont belive in black athletic superiority, because we are stronger and have more endurence, but they have thier slight advantages also, and i just thought that if we were a bit more realistic it would be better in the long run, if my choice of language offended you, sorry about that, but don't question my loyalty, check out my past posts and you will agree that i am 100% behind this website and white athlete's in general

psychosid

as far as not posting this correctly your right my falut, sorry about that, but javid, you have to calm down, we dont disagree on the general picture, just some details..lol

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
psychosid said:
your taking it the wrong way, i love football and always cheer for the white athletes when watching football, and i dont belive in black athletic superiority, because we are stronger and have more endurence, but they have thier slight advantages also, and i just thought that if we were a bit more realistic it would be better in the long run, if my choice of language offended you, sorry about that, but don't question my loyalty, check out my past posts and you will agree that i am 100% behind this website and white athlete's in general

Yes, I don't want to question your loyalty, I have seen you debate others on this issue in other forums and you are to be commended for taking a strong stance against the caste system.
smiley32.gif

I think we all agree, or nearly all agree that blacks have a slight advantage genetically in straight line speed and maybe jumping. I don't think it translates to a great advantage in football though.

I try to take a hard line stance on thses types of issues because it is typical for whites to backdown when challenged on white vs. black issues. I notice blacks never do this, I admire that, and think it a good quality that we should also adopt.

Perhaps we lose some support from people that want fair treatment for whites but still think that blacks are so greatly superior to whites that it is only the rare white "freak" or hard worker that should be considered. I take the point of view that it is not unusual or rare for a white man to be a better athlete even if blacks are on "average" better at sprinting or jumping. I think it is the only way to combat the type of thinking that whites are inherently inferior and only the rare or exceptionally gifted white player can compete.

That's why I jumped all over your post. I don't want to concede anything. We as a people have conceded nearly everything, our culture, our homelands, our children. It's time to be a hard ass.

psychosid

Thanks for the reply jaxvid, we have to stick together and have no infighting, that is counter-productive to our cause. Being that your a member i have the utmost respect for, can you comment on my percentage breakdown and let me know where you agree/disagree and why, thanks.

jaxvid

Hall of Famer
Off the top of my head.....

I would increase the amount of white running back percentages because I think there should be more power backs.

I think the majority of receivers should be white because they catch the ball, black receivers don't.

I don't understnd why blacks should be the majority at cornerback? They suck at it and there is no special skill they have that would favor them.

All linebackers should be white because the job of a linebacker is to tackle not to run fast to a spot and then whiff at the ballcarrier, white players are better tacklers then blacks at a 2 to 1 margin. IMHO

Safties have to be smart, they are the QB's of the defense, in the old days of players playing both ways the QB played saftety on defense. So many broken plays today are the result of black safties being out of position because they are not smart enough to be in the right spot. The majority should be white.

TE should be majority white, big strong guys with good hands is a white thing.

As far as defensive lineman are concerned I would think there would be an even mix as both races have some large strong people with lineman type skills.

Offensive lineman should be nearly all white, it's a thinking man's position, nuff said.

But honestly I feel all players should be white, that's what I would prefer to see and since football is nothing but a form of entertainment, all white football is what would entertain me. A few blacks wouldn't bother me but something like it was in the early sixties would be OK with me.

I agree with you for the most part psychosid. Maybe a few more white tight ends and a few more white DTs.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
So basically you guys think that whites would get into those position by other factors besides speed such as strength and good hands?

yanling

Guru
Any notable increase in the number of white (or ANY non-black) players
on a sports team -- or ANY kind of organization, sports or otherwise --
due to athletic or professional merit would be seen as a racist political
move, in light of the fact that the public at large has swallowed the
"blacks are better athletes" and "whites have only succeeded by holding
blacks down" crapaganda hook line and sinker.

Therefore, a football position like wideout will never have even 30% white
players -- let alone 60% or 70% -- until the white public in general
changes its opinion about their alleged athletic inferiority.

When Korean Bong Ju-Lee won the Berlin marathon, people had the
TEMERITY to
insist that he only won because the best Kenyans didn't run. Unbelievable
racism.

When Italian Stefano Baldini crushed the field at the Athens Olympics
marathon, people
had the gall to claim he only won because he got lucky. Again,
unbelievable racism.

Therefore, whites will never be a majority in the NFL until other whites
get over their self-loathing.Edited by: yanling

yanling said:
Any notable increase in the number of white (or ANY non-black) players
on a sports team -- or ANY kind of organization, sports or otherwise --
due to athletic or professional merit would be seen as a racist political
move, in light of the fact that the public at large has swallowed the
"blacks are better athletes" and "whites have only succeeded by holding
blacks down" crapaganda hook line and sinker.

Therefore, a football position like wideout will never have even 30% white
players -- let alone 60% or 70% -- until the white public in general
changes its opinion about their alleged athletic inferiority.

When Korean Bong Ju-Lee won the Berlin marathon, people had the
TEMERITY to
insist that he only won because the best Kenyans didn't run. Unbelievable
racism.

When Italian Stefano Baldini crushed the field at the Athens Olympics
marathon, people
had the gall to claim he only won because he got lucky. Again,
unbelievable racism.

Therefore, whites will never be a majority in the NFL until other whites
get over their self-loathing.
Very well said.

White Shogun

Hall of Famer
You can find everyone else's thoughts and breakdown by position in this thread.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I will stand by my thoughts and feelings. I might be the only one on the board and maybe one of the few anywhere that doesn't believe that they have a speed or jumping advantage. I belive that they train harder on the average as that is their way to get out of hood. I have followed track for sevaral decades. There are so many whites in this country that can flat out run with anyone. We are slowly seeing some kids start to challenge these notions at the Nike Football and Nike Basketball Camps! The more that white kids take athletics seriously, the more you will see that we are just as fast and we jump just as high period! I stand by that assertion. No one will prove otherwise to me.

Whites need to stand by whites. Whites need to see how we are some of the greatest athletes in the world. Whites can sprint. Whites can jump. That is why I am here. If we don't belive that, then we are already fighting a losing battle in my opinion. We are equal to black athletes in athleticism period!

Here's what my NFL would and SHOULD look like:

Offense:

QB's: 95% White - 5% black
C's : 95% White - 5% black
OL's: 90% White - 10% black
RB's: 50% White - 50% black
FB's: 80% White - 20% black
TE's: 85% White - 15% black
WR's: 55% White - 45% black

Total Offense: 78% White - 22% black

Defense:

DL's: 80% White - 20% black
DE's: 70% White - 30% black
LB's: 75% White - 25% black
S's : 60% White - 40% black
CB's: 55% White - 45% black

Total Defense: 68% White - 32% black

TOTAL: 73% White - 27% black

sunshine

Mentor
I stand with WL on these matters. And I will cut to the chase. This "slightly better" advantage by blacks????--well one glaring example of many.. The white men and women SWEPT the high jump in the last Olympics(2004). Translation--the greatest leapers in the world are white. Again the high jump is the only true way to measure pure leaping ability and on the world's biggest stage whites cleared the bar.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I totally agree with Groundfighters numbers. I can see it being 50 50 at the running back positions because of the slight advantage that blacks have in speed. Cornerback being 55-45 is right as well. The funny thing is even at the o-line it is almost 50-50 right now and at Dt and DE there are few whites. There is no reason for that at all. It is impossible with the white to black ratio in this country being 5 to 1 that less than 10 percent of the receivers in the nfl are white. Even more shocking is no white cornerbacks and only a handful of safties. What is the excuse for the amount of whites at DT or DE? These guys are 300 pounds.

mark b.

I think pyschosid makes a partially correct observation about blacks concerning speed and jumping ability. They do seem to hold a slight advantage in theses two catagories BUT! I think part of that can be explained. So many white kids with great leaping ability and speed are shuttled into other sports. Soccer, tennis, swimming,volleyball[volleyball players have an average vertical jump of around 38 inches] and I see very few blacks playing volleyball. I think white kids bodies develop at a slower rate than blacks. By the time they have fully matured they are usually in their mid 20s. To late for highschool and college ball. A lot of white kids go to small or private schools and never get noticed. There are lots of fast, high jumping white kids in these schools who end up playing for small colleges. So based on the players you get to see it does appear that blacks have an edge. What about the white kids you never get to see? I think that is where a lot of potential stars are who will never be discovered. The mainstream media is only going to cover the large schools and that is where most of the black athletes play. I think in time the situation will improve but it's going to take a long time. Pyschosid, be careful about saying anything that cast black athletes in a positive light on this site. You'll get called a troll or other names. I'm pro white not anti everybody else. I'm not looking for white superiority , I'm just looking for a level playing field for whites. I don't know what the propper racial composition of the NFL should be, but it certainly isn't right now.

yanling

Guru
It is socially unacceptable at this time to have whites play running back or cornerback or similar positions in any appreciable numbers because these are high-profile, high-athleticism slots which, if filled by whites, would subvert the "white men are all feminine nerds" image that the liberals and other white self-haters like to throw around, for reasons best known to themselves.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I agree with WL on whites being equal in vertical jumping, but not quite in short sprints and the long jump. We have seen the dominance of Stefan Holm, I believe he has recorded the second best high jump ever and he is only 5'9, making it even more amazing.

However, I believe that blacks have "an ever so slight advantage in top speed" and in the long jump. I am not sure why, but I think the success of blacks in the Olympics in the 100, 200 meter and long jump would indicate this.

I am sure a lot of the black Americans and black Carribean athletes have used drugs to cheat in the recent history of track and field also. However, the Soviet Bloc nations used to cheat with steroids in the late 70's and the 80's and still didn't produce a sub 10 white man.

My personal theory is that steroids work a little better on blacks than whites. This is very possible as you can see other occurrences of a substance affecting different ethnic groups differently, (ie. Native Americans and alcohol.) This is why up until 1980, whites were at least competitive in the 100 meter, 200 meter and the long jump.

I believe whites can be the very best at the high jump, triple jump, 400 meters, 800 meters and maybe even 1500 meters. Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

PitBull

Guru
Riggins,

I think Stefan Holm is a little over 5'-10". He has tied the mark for
greatest height cleared over his standing height. Santomayor, a black
Cuban, is the record holder, but he was well over 6' (6'-5 or 6'-6", I
believe), and noted for his drug use. Holm has the second highest indoor
height, but there have been a few (whites) that have cleared a higher
outdoor height than Holm. The difference between Santamayor and
whites is just a centimeter or two, which is really not much at all.

I would not discount the idea that the steroids developed in western lands
are tailored/designed to maximize black performance over white
performance. Race-specific bioweapons are a fact of life, and I don't
understand how that would be different for PED"s. Of course, that is an
undocumented idea, but I think it is realistic to ponder given the racial
games that are being played all over the western world.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Did you guys ever think that maybe the amount of black athletes using roids might be far greater than the average white athlete playing sports. Let's look at basketball for example. Look at how many black players look like 30 something year old men when they are in high school or a rookie. Three clear examples would be Lebron James, Greg Oden and Amare Stodemire. Now look at how many serious possibly career ending injuries are happening to these guys at a very young age. Have you ever heard of too much muscle for your tendons to handle? Now look at guys like Michael Jordan and Clyde Drexler. Going bald at a very young age and they are only a couple of a huge number of young athletes to go pre maturely bald.

Ask yourself why guys like Pujols are bald at 22? Look around at how many athletes cheat. Can you guys ever possibly imagine that the steroids have been the biggest difference in the sprinting and jumping differences on the average. Maybe the athleticism difference isn't what everyone makes it out to be. People need to think outside the box. Consider that there are plenty of Jim Leonard types who is 5'8,white and can do a 360 slam dunk. Why doesn't the media talk about him more. Oh,I fogot, he isn't what they want to promote.
smiley7.gif

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Steroids age people very quickly. Too many of these guys look old at an age when they can't even drink yet!

I personally see, from limited exposure, that the NFL is a political sport, part of the cultural marxist propaganda that runs america. Its not a world sport, just a domestic one, so there is no international talent pool. As far as athletic ability goes the winners are olympic weight lifters, they can on average run a faster straight line 20 meter sprint than olympic sprinters and have a better vertical jump than olympic high jumpers. Olympic weight lifters are mostly white with some asians.
I dont see any advantages that people say ******** have.
When i was in track and field (1970's) whites dominated the sprints and triple and high jump. Alberto Juantorena held the legit. record in the 400 and valeriy borzov held the legit. 100 and 200 records. In fact in 1972 he ran 10.07 in cold conditions at 22 years old. That time would translate to a 9.57 today, with the drugs, track shoes/ surfaces, right conditions weather wise and muscular development/ training to late 20's etc.
White sprinters today could hold the records if they participated in greater numbers and played by the same rules the american ******** use ie. drugs/ cocaine/ growth hormone etc.