An observation of recent posts.....

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
yanling said:
It is socially unacceptable at this time to have whites play running back or cornerback or similar positions in any appreciable numbers because these are high-profile, high-athleticism slots which, if filled by whites, would subvert the "white men are all feminine nerds" image that the liberals and other white self-haters like to throw around, for reasons best known to themselves.

Good post.

Too many Whites at the "glory" positions would take precious time away from their orgy of constant negro worship and glorification. The corporate media have pushed too hard, too fast, and believe it or not -- many of us aren't buying it anymore.

Why should we? The NFL doesn't feed me, clothe me or provide me with life-sustaining clean water.

Chad Johnson's NF-helL is officially HIV-positive and, minus an influx of healthy White cells, the league will soon die...

Edited by: Deadlift

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Have you ever heard of too much muscle for your tendons to handle?

Have you noticed the amount of black NFL'ers that have torn their chest, tricep and bicep muscles in recent years? This has often occurred before the regular season starts.

This has happened to a number of sumo-blacks, among other players. Poor conditioning could certainly be one factor, but might not be the only one.

My next position is certainly a "taboo" one. Because blacks lacked nutrition in Africa, they weren't capable of "bulking-up." All of a sudden blacks can bulk-up and their knees, and other joints and ligaments, just aren't up to snuff at this point. Those that promote the black as athletic superman don't want us to really pay attention or think substantively, they want us to close are eyes and just believe them and their periodicals.

Look at the neck of a White football player or a White wrestler, it's an absolutely magnificent sight! We also have better metabolic regulators and this isn't, in any way, an evolutionary weakness. We are lean, mean, powerful machines -- who build-build-build. The many lean White O-linemen are great examples of this.

Back to muscle tears, a bicep tear is most understandable because it's a small muscle that can handle only so much stress. When you "inexplicably" start tearing your chest and triceps, something fishy going on then becomes a very real possibility. The racial differences in physiology apply to muscles, tendons, ligaments, etc.

Why is White physiology so good?

As most on this site know, we have been powerlifting, achieving strength feats and competing in all kinds of athletic endeavors for thousand's of years. We weren't wimps then, and we don't have to be wimps now!!
smiley32.gif

Tom Iron

Mentor
Gentlemen,

Interesting discussion here. I have to admit that I don't know much about steroids. However, I do have some ideas about conditioning. First of all, I'm against all weight training. I think it puts a mans muscularture at the point of breaking/tearing, etc. It produces an artificial strength. A strength that will not hold up over time. The body will break down more easily than if conditioning is done in a traditional manner, ie calisthenics. Through calisthenics and running a man can produce enough strength and much more endurance that weight training. Also, the the possibility of injury is greatly reduced.

Tom Iron...

devans

Mentor
psychosid said:
After reading a bunch of posts here lately, I am begining to sense a pattern of delusion that needs to be rectified if we are to be taken seriously by the average sports fan. What i am getting at is i don't think claiming that WHITE'S are the superior athlete's is the way to go. We have to be realistic, black athlete's, on average of course, are SLIGHTLY faster then us, they jump SLIGHTLY higher, they are SLIGHTLY quicker. I dont think we can argue this. . :)

I do agree with what you are trying to do psychosoid, but actually I think Whites can jump higher and are just as quick (agility reactions etc) I agree that black (west african) are faster.

sunshine

Mentor
It is amazing to me that so many feel blacks are faster etc. based on a very brief time in human history-roughly 30 to 40 years. Wise men make it a point not to jump to conclusions based on sketchy facts and given the cultural/sociological strata that has surrounded sports over the past several decades which includes how children are raised to me it is rash and foolhardy to suggest blacks are faster etc. Centuries have gone by and this notion that blacks are best is only very recent.
I truly believe at some time in the future that notion will be destroyed once and for all. I wish that day would come sooner than later but thats the way life is sometimes.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
psychosid said:
After reading a bunch of posts here lately, I am begining to sense a pattern of delusion that needs to be rectified if we are to be taken seriously by the average sports fan. What i am getting at is i don't think claiming that WHITE'S are the superior athlete's is the way to go. We have to be realistic, black athlete's, on average of course, are SLIGHTLY faster then us, they jump SLIGHTLY higher, they are SLIGHTLY quicker. I dont think we can argue this. What we CAN and SHOULD argue, is that the exceptions are not accounted for.

even if i agreed that the "average" black person is faster than the "average" white person, it would have no bearing whatsoever on the athletic end of the spectrum. athletes, by definition, are exceptional and as such, they are not "average." so the averages have no bearing whatsoever on this argument.

additionally, american blacks are also the fattest demographic group in the US. so are we to think that despite being a gigantic fat ass, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben would still out-leap and out-run the white competition?

if you watched Jerome Bettis in the past, and Lendale White in the present, run from the tailback spot then apparently NFL General Managers certainly feel that way.

back to the point, Kevin Kasper still holds several NFL Combine records for speed and agility, to my knowledge anyway. Don Beebe tied for the fastest "official" 40 time in NFL history with Deion Sanders. those are just two well-known speed demons of the past who were pretty much ignored by the NFL Caste gods.

in more recent events, Matt Jones exploded at the NFL Combine, and is the "best athlete ever" to play in the NFL according to many who saw the 6-6, 235-pound man run a 4.37 40 yard dash. is he not fast enough?

Brian Leonard, while certainly not "the" fastest running back ever, WAS one of only 6 tailbacks of the over 20 invited to the combine to run under a 4.50... yet, while he is somehow "too slow" to be a real tailback, those he outran are "plenty fast enough." even though he is stronger than ALL of them, and BIGGER than all but one of them, he is somehow a "marginal" talent while the weaker-smaller-slower blacks are "explosive playmakers."

i know from personal experience that white kids are better than the blacks. my friends and i have been beating them our whole lives, and none of us are at the "amazingly gifted" end of the white athletic gene pool.

somehow, i'm thinking the whole thing is a great big load of dung. and anyone who buys into the hype needs to look a bit more closely. most of the "reality" is perception, and the rest is a joke that isn't funny.

let me pick my white team, and i'll match them up against anybody, anywhere.

Jimmy Chitwood said:
psychosid said:
After reading a bunch of posts here lately, I am begining to sense a pattern of delusion that needs to be rectified if we are to be taken seriously by the average sports fan. What i am getting at is i don't think claiming that WHITE'S are the superior athlete's is the way to go. We have to be realistic, black athlete's, on average of course, are SLIGHTLY faster then us, they jump SLIGHTLY higher, they are SLIGHTLY quicker. I dont think we can argue this. What we CAN and SHOULD argue, is that the exceptions are not accounted for.

even if i agreed that the "average" black person is faster than the "average" white person, it would have no bearing whatsoever on the athletic end of the spectrum. athletes, by definition, are exceptional and as such, they are not "average." so the averages have no bearing whatsoever on this argument.

additionally, american blacks are also the fattest demographic group in the US. so are we to think that despite being a gigantic fat ass, Aunt Jemima and Uncle Ben would still out-leap and out-run the white competition?

if you watched Jerome Bettis in the past, and Lendale White in the present, run from the tailback spot then apparently NFL General Managers certainly feel that way.

back to the point, Kevin Kasper still holds several NFL Combine records for speed and agility, to my knowledge anyway. Don Beebe tied for the fastest "official" 40 time in NFL history with Deion Sanders. those are just two well-known speed demons of the past who were pretty much ignored by the NFL Caste gods.

in more recent events, Matt Jones exploded at the NFL Combine, and is the "best athlete ever" to play in the NFL according to many who saw the 6-6, 235-pound man run a 4.37 40 yard dash. is he not fast enough?

Brian Leonard, while certainly not "the" fastest running back ever, WAS one of only 6 tailbacks of the over 20 invited to the combine to run under a 4.50... yet, while he is somehow "too slow" to be a real tailback, those he outran are "plenty fast enough." even though he is stronger than ALL of them, and BIGGER than all but one of them, he is somehow a "marginal" talent while the weaker-smaller-slower blacks are "explosive playmakers."

i know from personal experience that white kids are better than the blacks. my friends and i have been beating them our whole lives, and none of us are at the "amazingly gifted" end of the white athletic gene pool.

somehow, i'm thinking the whole thing is a great big load of dung. and anyone who buys into the hype needs to look a bit more closely. most of the "reality" is perception, and the rest is a joke that isn't funny.

let me pick my white team, and i'll match them up against anybody, anywhere.
Very well said.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't forget Travis Jervey who was in the NFL's Fastest Man Contest several years back and did quite well. Luke Staley was one of the fastest 225lb running backs that I have ever seen of any color. He ran a legit 4.4 in the 40 and had great moves. What a waste of talent that the Caste System screwed him over too.

Just wait till the public gets to watch Sam McGuffie and others like him assuming he gets his chance to start in college. We have alot of power running backs with speed but I want to see the ultimate scat back. Basically a white running back similar to B. Sanders. McGuffie could end up being that guy.

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
I have a silly theory and I am probably totally off base, but wanted some feedback on it anyway...The top weightlifting records for the squat are owned by whites if I am not mistaken. Whites generally do better on average in the 3 cone, short shuttle, long shuttle, and L-drill skill tests run for the NFL scouts.

My newly developed theory is that whites have stronger quad muscles. Which would mean we can accelerate to top speed quickly and can stop momentum and redirect better than blacks in drills such as the ones aforementioned. This would also indicate that whites would be better at breaking tackles as NFL RBs.

However, the elite blacks have slightly longer legs proportionate to their bodies and slightly more defined calves making them slightly more graceful runners. They have slightly faster top speeds or at least can hold those speeds a little longer b/c it is less work for them to do so, where as the white sprinter has to put more pressure on his quads muscles which is more tiring b/c his calves aren't quite as strong. Anyway just a thought...

The one thing that confuses me though, if my theory is correct, is why whites have more than half of the top 10 best high jumpers of all time. I believe that the calf muscles are used more than the quads in the high jump.
smiley5.gif
Edited by: ToughJ.Riggins

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
Just wait till the public gets to watch Sam McGuffie and others like him assuming he gets his chance to start in college. We have alot of power running backs with speed but I want to see the ultimate scat back. Basically a white running back similar to B. Sanders. McGuffie could end up being that guy.

I am really excited about McGuffie also WL, more than any player ever before. The more I have watched clips of white guys with moves, ie. Tre Smith, Sam McGuffie, Cody Paul etc.etc. the more I believe there are plenty of them out there.

If you watch McGuffie he has "very elite" juke moves. I don't think he jukes quite as gracefully as Barry Sanders or Gail Sayers, but other than those two guys there is no one who jukes better that I have seen.

McGuffie is probably faster than Sanders though. McGuffie ran a 4.32 40 yard dash, posted a 41, 43 inch vertical and ran the 20 yard shuttle in 3.83 which is a Nike Combine record I believe. Reggie Bush ran a 4.33 at the Nike Combine and went on to run a 4.37 at the NFL combine and Reggie Bush is considered one of the fastest in the NFL!

cslewis1

Guru
I just want to see where whites get a fair shot. Mike Haas not playing is an absolute joke. But more than just seeing whites get a fair shot, I want to see where white fans actually have the guts to call out the blatant racism that's so pervasive in society against us. Until we start having the guts to do that, it's all for nothing.

By the way, Steve Czabe or however you say his name, was freakin' AWESOME yesterday on teh radio. He was lamenting the fact that Vince Young and his ilk are all talked about like they're the next Johnny U yet their numbers are weak. It was a discussion about Mcnabb and his passion and common sense were simply incredible. This sounds gay, I know, but it almost makes you tear up. I mean how many of our people have been victimized over the past two decades and NOONE cares. yet, finally, there are beginning to be rumblings. The times they are a changin'.

Here's his website, http://www.czabe.com/ please go and show some support.

Rise

Guru
Thanks for the link to his site cslewis, here are his statements from his blog:

McNabb Spraying His Opinions, Like His Throws

Donovan McNabb is a pussy.

This does not mean that all black quarterbacks are pussies. Just him.

What if - instead of McNabb's 'theory' that black quarterbacks are more criticized than white ones - a white quarterback put out the theory that black QBs are just too "thin skinned" to absorb the natural heat that comes with the job?

How would that go over?

Would that white QB be praised for "at least speaking his mind, even if you don't agree with him?"

I'm gonna doubt that, and say "no."

I think it is beyond argument that "Quarterback, NFL team" is the SINGLE MOST criticized job in professional sports. Period.

It's one hot mofo of a "kitchen" so to speak.

To even "go there" that somehow Peyton Manning was given a bed of soft rose petals for all the years he and the Colts got chumped in the playoffs, is ludicrous. Somebody better get out the newspaper clippings for Donovan, or at least check his internet connection.

I know. I sat on my radio show and defended the guy when callers, experts, and everybody else took turns whacking at the Peyton Pinata. I said, "you people are nuts, he's a great player, and he'll win at least one, maybe more titles."

And oh how they laughed.

Rex Grossman is getting slaughtered as we speak in Chicago. Kyle Boller is a pariah to injured (ahem, black) starter Steve McNair in Baltimore. Ryan Leaf remains far more of a bust "punchline" than Akili Smith or Andre Ware ever was.

Today's NFL is a black quarterback nirvana. Some of the richest contracts are given to black quarterbacks. Teams will defend their franchise black QB to the very end of a pit bull leash if necessary. Even scrub black QBs who should rightfully be out of the league are allowed to hang on as little used 3rd stringers: see Wright, Anthony et. al.

Black quarterbacks get marketed like they are Jesus Christ with a golden arm. Vince Young did little more than author a handful of highlight runs last year for a non-playoff team, and now he's on the cover of Madden and has already been to Honolulu for the Pro Bowl.

Some of McNabb's biggest critics have been.... wait for it... BLACK themselves!!

Like J. Whyatt Mondesire, the Philadelphia chapter head of the NAACP. Who wrote a scathing column in the Philadelphia Sun that said, in part: "In essence Donny, you are mediocre at best," Mondesire wrote. "And trying to disguise that fact behind some concocted reasoning that African American quarterbacks who can scramble and who can run the ball are somehow lesser field generals ... is more insulting off the field than on."

The freaking mayor of Philadelphia John Street blasted the choice of McNabb over Ricky Williams on draft day! I'm not sure that he ever apologized for it, even after the continued success and trip to the Super Bowl.

And then there's Terrell Owens, no McNabb fan he. Did white America get up in arms because a black receiver like Owens dissed a Pro Bowl white QB like Jeff Garcia?

McNabb doth protest too much about all of this.

Yeah, there was a time not long ago that black QBs in college had no shot of playing that position in the pros. But those days are sooooo over, it's a joke to keep bringing it up. Today, excellent WHITE college quarterbacks - Heisman winners, some - will be told: "Look pal, it's either play safety, or go sell insurance."

Is anybody upset that Matt Jones is playing wide receiver? Is anybody mad that Eric Crouch is playing semi-pro ball? Is anybody steamed that Drew Henson hasn't been a hit?

Come on, people. This is absurd.

In back to back years, a very good white QB in college fell like a stone in the draft, as another equal or lesser "decorated" black quarterback was taken ahead of them. Was there an outcry? Of course not.

Quarterback is a thankless, blame filled job, with fleeting glory, and a million fans who believe YOU are the very problem with the football team they root for.

I'm thrilled that the position has now been FULLY and PERMANENTLY opened to black players coming out of college. Now go cash those huge checks, shut the f--- up, and play.

http://www.czabe.com/daily/

ToughJ.Riggins

Hall of Famer
Wow, what an honest and unbiased article from the mainstream media. The only thing that would have made the article better is if he made the white RB comparison (ie. Black QBs don't have it tough white RBs do!) The problem is very few white males see the discrimination against white RBs. Unless they are like me and notice guys like Jesse Lumsden getting shafted. That is what brought me to this site!

Psychosid should be stating that "on average..." in some categories instead of the blanket use of "slightly". The difference in 40 times on average is not that great. However, whites have far, far better hands. Blacks are fumble-thumbs many times but you'd never know it by the media. A white has miss or a bad game and you never hear the end of it. A black does the same and it's generally ignored. Just as so many of the black receivers who develop alligator arms when going over the middle are ignored (Rice, Moss and more). When blacks are made to take a true standing, no run, vertical jump test there is no difference. I wouldn't point to Sotomayor as an example for anyone because he was doped all the way to the top of his afro. His competing for Cuba had a lot to do with his being let slide constantly. When his arrogance took full rein, and when he was old, they decided to pull rug out from under him. But for weed, coke, etc. They didn't want people to realize they'd been letting him get away with 'roids for years, which they did. You could see his physique constantly changing from drug use, with bizarre fluctuations in body fat.

I have little doubt blacks are also bigger PED abusers. They abuse "recreational" drugs at a far higher rate than other groups, and that recklessness has been shown in other areas. That Balco list was packed with blacks although they were let slide unlike whites. The media kept showing the same four white guys over and over and over.

Considering the differences between whites and blacks, and if all were fair in recruitment, Div 1 programs, the draft, the combines, I would bet the league would be 75 - 80% white or so. Not the phony, sloppy mess we see these days.

Black people tend to have smaller calves...which gives them "quicker feet".However, with the white guy having bigger calves they could keep their balance better and be better Power Runners.

Blacks tend to have "high calves" which is sometimes helpful in sprinting. Most of the top black sprinters you see don't have small calves, they have high calves. Many white sprinters are like this also (Wariner for one). But it isn't a necessity. A lot of top sprinters black and white have had long calves also. It has more to do with muscle tissue composition and enzyme release during muscle contraction. A higher percentage of blacks have been shown to have high enzyme release in muscle contraction in comparison to whites - BUT - the percentage of whites with the same and higher levels of release shows that whites are not bothering to compete, not only in track but other sports. If things were actually level, and whites were not cowed and brainwashed, you'd see 3 to 5 white finalists in every sprint final at the Worlds and Olympics. You'd see droves of white wide receivers dominating football - college and the pro game - due their inarguably better hands.