Adamek vs Arreola !

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
Don't think ANY professional fight is easy. That said, Criestobawl is a crude, puffed up, overrated second tier brawler.Yes, one or more of his looping, telegraph punches have a chance to connect with Adamek and Tomasz will certainly have to use the ring, jab and wait for openings.

By the latter rounds, Criestobawl will be a desperate, gassed,(perhaps crying)looser.I don't believe the beating he took from Vitali made him a better fighter, I think it damaged him for life, making him more of a plodder, as multiple collisions to the brain tend to do.

This should be a fight worth watching, as again, the Super Burrito does have a punchers chance.My prediction stands, Decision or TKO for Adamek.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Vitali is on another level as far as today's heavyweights are concerned. Adamek was good, but not great against Estrada. I expect him to have a far tougher time against Arreola.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I think at this point in the game, Estrada showed against Adamek that he has more stamina and desire than Arreola has displayed in recent bouts.The fact that Vitali is a superior athlete with exceptional skills which separate him from contemporaries is undeniable.

I expect Adamek to be good enough against this over hyped,barrio bum that for all intents and purposes has seen his better days (inauspicious as they were).All things being equal, in my opinion Adamek has more left in the tank than CriesToBawl Arreola

Westside

Hall of Famer
If Tomasz is able to get the W over CriesToBawl
smiley36.gif
, he sets himself up for history and another huge payday against David Hype. That is if Haye is still around after Ruiz.

The Arreola fight is going to a bear for Tomasz to win, but as stated eariler it is not out of the realm of possiblity. I think Tomasz would have an easier time against Haye.

I also think the Vitali beat down did something to Arreola. Like make him train harder and shed those excessive. We shall see. It looks like Tomasz is doing all the rights so far.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Its offical the date is April 24th.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I love Adamek. He's my third favorite fighter after the Klitschko brothers. He can beat Arreola but even if he does then what? He has almost no chance with either Klitschko and that's a fact. I know Tomasz wants bigger paydays by moving up to heavyweight and I don't blame him. I just hope he never has to fight the K brothers. Hopefully he will get a fight with David Gaye and knock that boy silly. Even better I would like Ruiz to beat Gaye. It's a long shot but I'll be pulling for The Quiet Man in that fight.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

whiteathlete33 said:
I love Adamek.  He's my third favorite fighter after the Klitschko brothers.  He can beat Arreola but even if he does then what?  He has almost no chance with either Klitschko and that's a fact.  I know Tomasz wants bigger paydays by moving up to heavyweight and I don't blame him.  I just hope he never has to fight the K brothers.  Hopefully he will get a fight with David Gaye and knock that boy silly.  Even better I would like Ruiz to beat Gaye.  It's a long shot but I'll be pulling for The Quiet Man in that fight.
What ever haye will do he will have to do it fast, The next mandatory is tua in the WBA, And haye won't beat tua with an RPG.....

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I'm hoping the "Quiet Man" won't be so quiet in this fight vs David Gaye. The bruva has gone too far in his trash talk. Even if he does beat Ruiz, which is pretty much expected, he won't hide for long. Adamek or the Klitschko's will expose him. I can guarantee that!! Gaye could challenge a top heavyweight like Povetkin, Boystov, or even Arreolla and prove he's a fake.

It's only a matter of time before the Europeans have complete domination over most divisions. Every division is stacked with talent yet some of these fighters aren't getting title fights because they fight out of Europe. Watch out Don "Pig"!
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Westside

Hall of Famer
Tomsz will have to fite similar to what Sergio did to Pavlik to win. They diffence is Christobal has explosive power.

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Pretty even after 7. Before the fight I said Adamek should stay at cruiserweight and I still believe this (even if he does pull this out).

Blue Devils

Mentor
Adamek has outclassed Arreola so far through 11. Arreola's face is a mess. Hopefully Tomasz can hang on in the last round.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This sucks so bad. I watched the first 7 rounds of the fight and have missed the best rounds. My links just won't work for my computer. What happened in the 12th? Please tell me that Adamek won!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I love that he bloodied up Arreolas face even though I missed the last several rounds. Way to go Tomas Adamek. Polish Power!

Liverlips

Hall of Famer
Congrats to Adamek for the win. Hopefully he fights Haye and not one of the Klitschko's for the belt.

Blue Devils

Mentor
Arreola "I didn't plan on this mothaf*ka beating my a*s. I look like f*cking Shrek right now."
smiley36.gif

Deadlift

Hall of Famer
white lightning said:
I love that he bloodied up Arreolas face even though I missed the last several rounds. Way to go Tomas Adamek. Polish Power!

Have the Mexicans begun rioting in 'Zona?

Westside

Hall of Famer
Good one Blue Devils about catching that Shreik remark. Chrisobal can be funny in defeat. Congrats to Tomaz bring on David gay!