Adamek vs Arreola !

Westside

Hall of Famer
It looks like cruiserweight is in Tomasz rear view mirror and wants to make a big statement in fighting and beating Arreola this April. The fight is in the beginning of negotations and looks to be held in April with an HBO contract.

I was hopeing adamek would fight haye!
smiley19.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
This would be a very dangerous opponent for Adamek. Adamek would win because he is much faster than Arreola but would have to watch out because Chris has wicked power.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
Except for the Klitschkos, Arreola is the worst possible opponent for Adamek. He's too big and too strong, and Adamek is simply TOO SMALL for heavyweight. Arreola counterpunches very well against a smaller opponent, as we saw in his fight with Minto.

This is a set-up. HBO's Ross Greenburg wants Adamek to lose. He wouldn't approve Adamek vs. Hopkins, Adamek vs. Johnson or Adamek vs. Cunningham, because he doesn't want the people to see a white guy beat a black guy on TV, if it can be avoided. But he wants the public to see Adamek getting beaten up by Arreola, who outweighs him by over 50 pounds and has a naturally much thicker frame.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I don't think Arreola will beat Adamek. Adamek is too quick for him and the only way Adamek loses is if Chris gets in very hard shot that catches Tomasz off guard.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I honestly think a fighter like Eddie Chambers would have a better chance of beating Adamek than Arreola. If Adamek does lose, which is very possible due to Arreola's power it would be a huge blow for his career. A knockout loss would be devastating.
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I honestly think a fighter like Eddie Chambers would have a better chance of beating Adamek than Arreola. If Adamek does lose, which is very possible due to Arreola's power it would be a huge blow for his career.  A knockout loss would be devastating. 

That's exactly what Greenburg and other Chosen Ones want. There's too many good white fighters nowadays, and that not in line with their plans! The Supremacists want young white guys to believe blacks are the better fighters, so they'll be intimidated by black men.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Parody said:
whiteathlete33 said:
I honestly think a fighter like Eddie Chambers would have a better chance of beating Adamek than Arreola. If Adamek does lose, which is very possible due to Arreola's power it would be a huge blow for his career. A knockout loss would be devastating.

That's exactly what Greenburg and other Chosen Ones want. There's too many good white fighters nowadays, and that not in line with their plans! The Supremacists want young white guys to believe blacks are the better fighters, so they'll be intimidated by black men.

The only fighters that believe blacks are better are the white Americans. The Europeans know they can dominate their black opponents on a daily basis.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
The only fighters that believe blacks are better are the white Americans.  The Europeans know they can dominate their black opponents on a daily basis.

Mainland Europeans know it, but the Chosen Ones control the media in Canada and Australia too. Almost all the boxing we receive in English Canada is HBO and ESPN telecasts repeated on TSN, and they NEVER replay the fights like Bute-Andrade or Pavlik-Miranda where the white guy put on a good performance. But they show some of the fights where the black guys won, like Lewis-Morrison, over and over again on TSN.
smiley6.gif

And Australia replays selected HBO fights too - some of the most annoying black-worshipping wiggers on boxingscene and eastside boxing are Australian.

white is right

Hall of Famer
Arreola was being pushed to win the Klitschko fight. He had promos before the broadcast. He had the pre-fight profile piece. Now he will have fought two blown up cruiserweights in a row? Thank god boxing isn't wrestling and matches can be fixed....
smiley5.gif
smiley11.gif

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
I still don't understand why the rematch with Cunningham never panned out. Does anyone know if it was because of money? From what I remember reading Cunnigham had a rematch clause in his contract. What will happen now is Cunningham will win his belt back by defeating Matt Godfrey easily and Adamek could suffer a devastating knockout loss at the hands of Arreola.

Actually I just checked boxrec and it doesn't show Cunningham facing Godrey. Is the fight off?
Edited by: whiteathlete33

Parody said:
whiteathlete33 said:
The only fighters that believe blacks are better are the white Americans.  The Europeans know they can dominate their black opponents on a daily basis.

Mainland Europeans know it, but the Chosen Ones control the media in Canada and Australia too. Almost all the boxing we receive in English Canada is HBO and ESPN telecasts repeated on TSN, and they NEVER replay the fights like Bute-Andrade or Pavlik-Miranda where the white guy put on a good performance. But they show some of the fights where the black guys won, like Lewis-Morrison, over and over again on TSN.
smiley6.gif

And Australia replays selected HBO fights too - some of the most annoying black-worshipping wiggers on boxingscene and eastside boxing are Australian.
Yea! remember the morrison vs mercer fight? ESPN played that video over and over.. Ho! how the media loved that! With so few white boxers around in the 70s 80s and 90s they made it look like white fighter were bums... They gave white fighters more money to take bad fights and "matchup"! I beileve jerry quarry even got payoffs back in the 70s!

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
There were quite a few good white boxers in the 90's lost. Vitali and Wladimir were just starting their careers in 1996. Dariusz Michalczewski was the best light heavyweight in the world but didn't receive much exposure because of his wrong skin color. Morrison was very good but suffered some devastating loses. Francois Botha was one of the top heavyweights in the world in the 90's. You also had Andrew Golota who was a top 3 heavyweight in the 90's but who couldn't keep himself together to win a title.
<h1>
</h1>

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
I still don't understand why the rematch with Cunningham never panned out. Does anyone know if it was because of money?  From what I remember reading Cunnigham had a rematch clause in his contract.  What will happen now is Cunningham will win his belt back by defeating Matt  Godfrey easily and Adamek could suffer a devastating knockout loss at the hands of Arreola.Actually I just checked boxrec and it doesn't show Cunningham facing Godrey.  Is the fight off?

The fight between Godfrey and Cunningham is on, they're just in the process of selecting a date and venue.

Charles Martel

Hall of Famer
whiteathlete33 said:
The article I read online today read that Godfrey was quoted as saying he was never offered a fight with Cunningham.

Where did you see that? It's already gone to purse bid.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
It is an interesting fight and a very big test for Adamek. He should win because he is quicker and has better technical kills than Arreola but if Chris lands a big powershot Adamek might get knocked out. I know he has a great chin but we need to consider he was originally a light heavyweight. He was fighting guys at 175lbs before moving up to cruiserweight. Arreola fought at 260 lbs in his last fight so we are talking about an enormous size advantage.

Westside

Hall of Famer
Is Tomasz the under dog; yes. Does have a chance to win in a big upset; sure does . The only way he beats Christobal is to box all 12 rds. That means constant movement and angles. If anyone has ever boxed one knows how hard it is to do for one round.

If he can box effectively he can win. If Christobal shows up fat and slow then Tomasz has a shot at a late round stoppage!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This fight should be one that alot of people will be interested in. Both of these young heavyweights have good talent and alot of upside to go. I really would love to see Adamek pull off the win. He needs to use his speed and endurance. Don't go toe to toe too much. Pick your spots. He can win this fight.

WHITE NOISE

Mentor
I think some guys are giving Criestobawl too much credit. The guy is a human punching bag, takes punches like they were all you can eat chalupas and demonstrates the ring ability of an Illegal Alien thats had too many Budweisers on a Friday night.

Ademek will be technically superior,smarter,( It's hard to know for sure, but Criestobawl probably lost some IQ points after his last bid for a title), quicker and will land enough shots to get the decision win, outside chance of a TKO.

whiteathlete33

Hall of Famer
Arreola is a very dangerous fighter. Sure Vitali made him look like a fool in their fight but that's just how good Vitali is. I think Adamek can win on points but there is always a chance he can get hit with a good shot by the powerful Arreola. Anyone who thinks this will be an easy fight for Tomasz is kidding themselves.