2024 March Madness

JohnHarper

I’m not suprised he can get away with backhanded compliments like this in our culture:

"We saw a white girl [Caitlin Clark] in Iowa do it to a bunch of black girls. That gained my respect... She did it to some girls from LSU who we thought was some dawgs — defending champs — and put 'em on their knee & spanked them."

- Paul Pierce

Bucky

Hall of Famer
I’m thinking the Black Girls get extra jealous of the White Girls that are naturally better looking and just as good at a sport. Their men even prefer the white meat. Not to derail the thread.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Meanwhile Caitlan has been through far more adversity, mainly from jealous Blacks and mindless anti-White DWFs.
Imagine how bad it would've been had Clark been doing all the taunting last year if she and Iowa would've won. But she took it alot better than I could. She has the largest NIL deal of any women's BB player at 3.1 million. She has been rewarded for showing class both in defeat and victory as there was no taunting after Iowa won.
Last night was the first time I have ever watched a woman's BB game. I was very impressed with play on both sides. I'm especially impressed with how Iowa played through all the hacking and mugging(fouls) from the LSU players that were not called. The Iowa women should be lauded for keeping their composure as well as their play!
I look forward to watching them play against UCONN.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I’m not suprised he can get away with backhanded compliments like this in our culture:

"We saw a white girl [Caitlin Clark] in Iowa do it to a bunch of black girls. That gained my respect... She did it to some girls from LSU who we thought was some dawgs — defending champs — and put 'em on their knee & spanked them."

- Paul Pierce

'

I'm perhaps in the minority but, I deeply appreciate comments like this from Black talking heads. Put how they think out in the open for the normies to see.

For those of us who grew up around 'vibrancy', we know that Black Americans are delusional in their assessment of their athletic talents and judge anyone from another race to be inferior until shown otherwise..

Also, I tried watching some of this female bball, and it's such low level ball that I thinks boys U16AAU team could put it on them.

white is right

Hall of Famer
I'm perhaps in the minority but, I deeply appreciate comments like this from Black talking heads. Put how they think out in the open for the normies to see.

For those of us who grew up around 'vibrancy', we know that Black Americans are delusional in their assessment of their athletic talents and judge anyone from another race to be inferior until shown otherwise..

Also, I tried watching some of this female bball, and it's such low level ball that I thinks boys U16AAU team could put it on them.
I truly feel the guys who used to hustle the courts in my greater neighborhood could easily beat a female team or shutdown even Clark but it's really apples to oranges.

This talk of Clark playing with low level pro players is fantasy talk. People have to realize being 6' as a women isn't the same as man where in competitive games you will be the shortest player on your team. She would also have deal with players 40+ pounds heavier than her leaning on her and guards that could out leap and run her down from the back end too.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
This talk of Clark playing with low level pro players is fantasy talk.
I guess I don't follow BB enough. I haven't heard any talk about women/Clark playing with a men's pro team. They/she would get destroyed by the young men's HS McDonald's team playing this evening.
BTW, sadly I think there's only 2 white players on The McDonald's team. Flagg and McNeely.. Both on the East Team. If they both start, I may try to stomach it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

I agree. Former black players like Pierce, Arenas and Mendenhall are certainly bringing out the anti-White racism and bigotry to a larger audience than the typical barbershop talk. Race fatigue is real in all aspects of society, should begin to bleed over into sports and I think it is certainly waking up some normies.

I only watched a bit of the Women's tournament last season when Caitlin Clark's star was initially rising. I won't knock women's sports because I believe women should be able to compete at the highest level against other females. Perhaps Clark can be another positive influence on the fight back against tranny freaks/biological males being able to compete against women at the college level. I do give her credit for being a great female basketball player. She's simply the best player in the college game, is not a lesbian, does not have a bulldyke appearance and seems to be fairly grounded. It's also a testament to Iowa as an institution to be producing great White athletes in different sports.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes let the black players both male & female show their true feelings and emotions. It's like in the movie "The Wizard of Oz". The dog Toto is slowly pulling back the curtain on many secrets in both sports and life. Everything that is secret shall be revealed and brought to light eventually. The light shines in the dark and the dark cannot hide it anymore. i love to see this but sadly our country is becoming Mexico
North very quickly.

I look forward to a potential Uconn vs Purdue Finals. If that happens get your popcorn ready!

SneakyQuick

Mentor
To be honest, commercials on Mexican tv and most Mexican programs is quite a bit whiter than in the us. I was just there a couple of weeks ago and the difference was noticeable.

We would be lucky to turn into that.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
To be honest, commercials on Mexican tv and most Mexican programs is quite a bit whiter than in the us. I was just there a couple of weeks ago and the difference was noticeable.

We would be lucky to turn into that.
That’s a good point.

Without You-Know-Who poisoning the minds of society with 24/7 anti-White propaganda, you would naturally have a Latin America style Caste System form. In Mexico it is very obvious as you look at all their politicians and celebrities. Nearly all European or castizo peoples. A far cry from the brown peasants flooding across the border. Even if you look at countries that are far browner than Mexico, like Nicaragua or Guatemala for example, you’ll see that their beauty queens and presidents look like someone sitting at a posh tapas bar in Madrid. White beauty and excellence is not hated in these places, it’s admired.

Of course I say that to say, I’d rather have the American demographics from its founding to 1965, but acknowledge the multiracial hellscape we will have to navigate in the coming decades. The Latin American model is far preferable to the kosher “American” version.

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
I’m not sure I’d like the purely Anglo US because it’s not my heritage and frankly I think Latin culture and food are significantly better.

There are some groups I could do without and if we had freedom of association we wouldn’t have to worry about it, but we aren’t very free at all really

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Watching Purdue/NC State. Wouldn't kill me if NC State should win, but if Purdue is beat NCSU, they're going to need Braden Smith to wake up.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
@$$hole Charles Barkley saying Fletcher Loyer has the perfect radio face. What does NC State's 400lbs. DJ Burns have a face and body for weight watchers? Once again, could you imagine a white commentator making fun of a black player looks? Fired Immediately!!

Grant Nelson of Alabama is a nice player, but UConn will rightfully take the win here. 50% white starters in the championship (60% if you count Edey). When is the last time we've seen that?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Donovan Clingan is a MAN among Boys. He just moved himself up into a top 5 pick in the NBA First Round this summer. We may see
3 white guys in the top 5 or 6 players picked!

Last edited: