2023 NFL Week Two

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Again, how many times do I see so many fumbles, dropped passes, dropped punt returns. Do the NFL coaches just overlook these players that can't catch or hold on to the ball? I get it's going to happen once in a while, but I see this all the time.
Mahomes under throws Watson. INT.
Mahomes has done that twice this game. Watson has been open.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Richardson injured again. Minshew in.
Seems like he’s in concussion protocol. Guess his style of play is already showing the negative aspects.

On his first drive Minshew completed a pass to Pierce. That’s 1 more than Richardson did all game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Again, how many times do I see so many fumbles, dropped passes, dropped punt returns. Do the NFL coaches just overlook these players that can't catch or hold on to the ball? I get it's going to happen once in a while, but I see this all the time.
Mahomes has done that twice this game. Watson has been open.

It's because the best players don't play, the players that look a certain way get to play!.

woody39

Mentor
I know it's just general standards and practices really poor. Tbf Justin Watson showed poor ball control should of got his arm down a perfect example for his fumble.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Might wake them up as a whole the team have been poor to start the season!!!

Logan Wilson five tackles already, he's an absolute beast!
They are slowly but inexorably coming together on offense. Jones' big play may have been the spark they needed. . .

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Chiefs starting LB injured. Tranquil back in. Never wish an injury on anyone, but glad to see Tranquil.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not watching the game but I see Renfrow doesn't have a catch yet, game in the final two minutes of the first half.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Minshew had a 43 yard completion to rookie TE Will Mallory. Minshew looks FANTASTIC in this Colts offense. Clear he should be starting but we knew this in the preseason too.

Minshew had a 43 yard completion to rookie TE Will Mallory. Minshew looks FANTASTIC in this Colts offense. Clear he should be starting but we knew this in the preseason too.
He will be starting for some time considering Richardson's concussion. You're right, he should've been the starter from day one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce without a catch, does he look hobbled or is Mahomes not looking his way?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Burrow with just 35 yards at the half following last week's stinker, Bengals offense still has a ways to go. . .

Burrow with just 35 yards at the half following last week's stinker, Bengals offense still has a ways to go. . .
I noticed he's throwing a lot of checkdowns and screens. Almost every pass I've seen him throw has been behind the line of scrimmage. Not sure if it's playcalling, Burrow, or both.

Warhawk_46

Master
Seems like he’s in concussion protocol. Guess his style of play is already showing the negative aspects.

On his first drive Minshew completed a pass to Pierce. That’s 1 more than Richardson did all game.
Best chance for a good season for Indianapolis if for Mineshaw to start. Richardson is not a good quarterback.