2023 NFL Week 4

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Taylor Decker just blocked Gary for 3-5 seconds, the pocket collapsed from the other side and "herbie" stated that Gary got the best of Decker...SMH

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Herbstreit just said that Rashan Gary has had the better of Taylor Decker all game. Decker has pitched a shutout -- Gary has no sacks, no tackles, not even an assisted tackle.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Love INT to top it off. Van Ness can’t outdo high draft picks Enagbare and Hollins. Oh wait.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Retire Rabbi Al. Packers drunk white fans are silent.

Cool shot of some small working class homes a block or so from Lambeau Field.

Are there any other stadiums or arenas left besides Lambeau Field that don't have a corporate (bought and paid for) name?
I checked Curly Lambeau's Wiki entry. The name Lambeau Field is so imbedded in NFL history that the Packers refused to sell the stadium name, instead selling corporate names to entrance gates. The Packers being home owned is a factor in this undoubtedly.

Ironically Vince Lombardi 60 years ago resented having to play in Lambeau Field. His biographer wrote that Lombardi removed Curly Lambeau's name from the Packer office and wouldn't let anybody mention it in his presence.

This attitude was common among football men of Lombardi's generation. They didn't care about NFL history or the future . Only the present counted.

A statue of Curly Lambeau was erected outside the stadium some 20 years ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Herbstreit just said that Rashan Gary has had the better of Taylor Decker all game. Decker has pitched a shutout -- Gary has no sacks, no tackles, not even an assisted tackle.

Can't make this stuff up!

LaFleur and Gutencuck going to get exposed in the next couple of years. Rodgers made them both appear better at their jobs than they actually are. Seeing this team with it's sumo OTs getting exposed all game was a joy to watch. Love is exactly the same QB he was in college, no improvement. He started putting up stats as the defense played softer coverages.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Can't make this stuff up!

LaFleur and Gutencuck going to get exposed in the next couple of years. Rodgers made them both appear better at their jobs than they actually are. Seeing this team with it's sumo OTs getting exposed all game was a joy to watch. Love is exactly the same QB he was in college, no improvement. He started putting up stats as the defense played softer coverages.
The Lions really pulled back in the second half. LaPorta was completely phased out and they basically just kept handing the ball to Montgomery. I understand the strategy as they were trying to continually eat up time, but it also seemed like they could have named the score in this one if they had wanted to. Maybe should have been a little more like the Dolphins and kept trying to score instead of going super-conservative on both sides of the ball and letting GB back into it for a while.

Snow Plow

Mentor
Another impactful day from Hutchinson!

That reminded me to post this here. There are six lunch pail guys out of nine leading in pressures through week 3. We know how much the media salivates over Garrett and Parsons (and now Carter), but the first in/last out guys are now the majority of dominant edge rushers!

Attachments

• IMG_0812.jpeg
    IMG_0812.jpeg
    306.4 KB · Views: 18

white lightning

Hall of Famer

That reminded me to post this here. There are six lunch pail guys out of nine leading in pressures through week 3. We know how much the media salivates over Garrett and Parsons (and now Carter), but the first in/last out guys are now the majority of dominant edge rushers!

Again despite the ANTI WHITE DISCRIMINATION against our guys they are the best the majority of the time when given a fair chance! That
is a picture that should be shown to all the dwf's around the world. Wake up and be proud of your ancestry. Celebrate it!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Hutch had a sack and half!

Cominsky had 1!

Yeah the Blackers sumo OL is trash. Love’s footwork is also subpar.

Warhawk_46

Master
As a Wisconsinite, nothing is making me happier than seeing the Blackers demolished. What management has done to the team post-Super Bowl is nothing short of sabotage.

wile

Master
Packers fans had a good run, should have been more SB wins but better than the Bears so there. As an old I can tell you even in the bad old days pre Favre or 1989 the fan base still loved the Pack I think because it was representative of America now that the Packers is more like the BLM ticket prices will be coming down. I made less than a quarter of that game and as a lifelong Pack fan I was actually glad Detroit won handily.

jphoss

Mentor

That reminded me to post this here. There are six lunch pail guys out of nine leading in pressures through week 3. We know how much the media salivates over Garrett and Parsons (and now Carter), but the first in/last out guys are now the majority of dominant edge rushers

Great find! I’m going to show this to all my dwf friends

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Great chart! Just came across this little nugget:

"Micah McFadden is on the verge of taking the crown from Alex Singleton as the game's most productive two-down linebacker. He has yet to play more than 75% of the snaps in a game but is averaging more than ten combined stops and has five tackles for loss."

Any objective observer should be asking why far more White players aren't being given scholarships out of high school to play the defensive positions.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Great chart! Just came across this little nugget:

"Micah McFadden is on the verge of taking the crown from Alex Singleton as the game's most productive two-down linebacker. He has yet to play more than 75% of the snaps in a game but is averaging more than ten combined stops and has five tackles for loss."

Any objective observer should be asking why far more White players aren't being given scholarships out of high school to play the defensive positions.
So to me that reads as McFadden is underused just like Singleton was (is?). They are elite for the first 2 downs but can’t cut it on 3rd? Doesn’t make sense, just more “they aren’t athletic enough” BS.

Sean89

Mentor
Looking at the game being played for the UK from our perspective -

Skill position will be lacking.
Only one of the Qbs and even TE isn't friendly with these two. A Scotty Miller sighting is the best we can hope for, but wouldn't count on it.

O-lines are decent and both Ds at least have a sprinkle of pale faces.

Horrible news about Andersen.

Wonder if woody is going to the game ?

Sean89

Mentor
Great throw by Trev. Avoiding pressure and throwing dots.

He has showed his wheels already too.

Ellis and landman out there for Atlanta. Could we ever see them try and use miller's speed to get their offense going!!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
https://nfltraderumors.co/raiders-starting-fourth-round-qb-aidan-oconnell-in-week-4/

Jimmy G out. O'Connell getting the start. He was great in preseason.

https://nfltraderumors.co/panthers-exploring-trade-market-for-wr-safety-help/

Adam Thielen has a standout week with Dalton under center and now the WR spot is an issue with the Panthers.

https://nfltraderumors.co/bears-deactivating-wr-chase-claypool-in-week-4/

Huge hype for this clown when he entered the league. Almost time to throw him into the Recent Busts thread. NFL draft analysis never accounts for mental acumen, personality traits or accountability. Three things which White athletes have in droves over their black counterparts that run fast in a straight line.

Nice to see Lawrence performing well this morning and Ridder struggling.

Warhawk_46

Master
https://nfltraderumors.co/raiders-starting-fourth-round-qb-aidan-oconnell-in-week-4/

Jimmy G out. O'Connell getting the start. He was great in preseason.

https://nfltraderumors.co/panthers-exploring-trade-market-for-wr-safety-help/

Adam Thielen has a standout week with Dalton under center and now the WR spot is an issue with the Panthers.

https://nfltraderumors.co/bears-deactivating-wr-chase-claypool-in-week-4/

Huge hype for this clown when he entered the league. Almost time to throw him into the Recent Busts thread. NFL draft analysis never accounts for mental acumen, personality traits or accountability. Three things which White athletes have in droves over their black counterparts that run fast in a straight line.

Nice to see Lawrence performing well this morning and Ridder struggling.
To be fair to Claypool, he was much better his first two years in the league in Pittsburgh than he has Ben in Chicago. Then again, Chicago doesn’t actually have a quarterback behind center…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
To be fair to Claypool, he was much better his first two years in the league in Pittsburgh than he has Ben in Chicago. Then again, Chicago doesn’t actually have a quarterback behind center…
Gotta disagree, Claypool had a fine rookie season and then it went downhill from there. His catches and yards in his second season were similar to his rookie year, but his TDs dropped from 9 to 2. He was a legitimate big play threat his rookie year but not since then.

The disenchantment with him began that second season. He's a prima donna who was basically the successor to Antonio Brown and Leveon Bell on the Steelers as a head case. He and "Juju" were more interested in being TikTok stars than being seriously commited to being the best football players they could be. The Steelers made a great trade by somehow getting a second rounder for him from the Bears.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
10 tackles for Landman. He was projected 6.5 and cleared that easily. Another tackling machine. Too bad ATL will force him back to the bench when Anderson returns. It’s against Negro League policy to have too many tackling machines out there at once. We’ve gotta employ upsiders somehow.