2023 NFL Week 14

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Zach Wilson looking good, maybe it's finally all clicking for him and at the same time he isn't playing so robotic.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I like Nacua. I know he isn’t white, but he isn’t black and I find myself wishing the best for him. Now, obviously not at the expense of Kupp, but beyond that hope he has a good career.

His emergence will open up opportunities for Kupp as he gets healthier. As Don stated earlier in the thread he is performing better than every upsider drafted in front of him from this past year's draft.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bryce Young is horrible… and this is very unfortunate for Adam Thielen’s chances of hitting 1000 yards. He was on fire earlier in the season and has been getting peanuts lately as the Panthers keep trotting out the horrendous Young.
Thielen 3-54 so far.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I'd like to see him play with the same confidence and aggression Will Levis has.

Agreed. He does seem like a different player though mentally and his physical abilities are obvious. The Jets have a favorable end of the season schedule, would like to see them run the table and Wilson end the season on a high note.

Kaptain

Master
Puka drops a big can of corn followed by Robinson not able to make a catch on a tough but catchable ball.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kupp now 7/81/1

The Bengals are right back in the hunt after easily beating previously hot Inday

Warhawk_46

Master
How’s that for a first carry for McCaffrey! Safe to say this may be the monster game we all anticipated he would have before the end of the season.

Rocky B

Master
I’m rooting big time for the Rams to hold on against the Ravens.
I’m always recording running back games. Didn’t want to get too far behind on the niners, and damn, big run by CMC, right off the bat. 72 yards, as you guys noted....Let’s go Rams, Let’s go Niners

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Panthers in big trouble. Gonna finish with the worst record and nothing to show for it. Have a dud at QB too. Yuck.