2023 NFL Week 14

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Bryce Young 1 for his first 7 and 1 INT. Not necessarily happy about that because he seems like a good guy, but could be a bust alert. Not sure what the Panthers were thinking.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Zach Wilson looking sharp for the Jets. Would be nice if Hackett actually opened up the playbook for him.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rams tried a screen pass to Kupp, blown up by Roquan Smith because the Rams' idiot sumo tackle ran right by the charging Smith to block downfield.

Rocky B

Master
Hutchinson with a sack on Fields.
Then another pressure to force an errant throw.
Go Lions

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Stat just shown during the Rams-Ravens game -- Nacua has 5 hundred yard receiving games this season, while all the first round picks combined have but one.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Rookie TE Davis Allen with a TD catch. Higbee is injured, simply plug in another White tight end and little changes, same way it works at linebacker.

backrow

Hall of Famer
Rookie TE Davis Allen with a TD catch. Higbee is injured, simply plug in another White tight end and little changes, same way it works at linebacker.

Yet another young (22) TE is showing off his skills. I feel like TE is now the "whitest" position, more so than QB even.

backrow

Hall of Famer
They just showed a graphic with o-line injuries for Falcons, 4 white players were on it.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bryce Young 1 for his first 7 and 1 INT. Not necessarily happy about that because he seems like a good guy, but could be a bust alert. Not sure what the Panthers were thinking.
They were thinking he is part of the "new NFL". Young has looked pretty awful and compared to UDFAs like DeVito and D2 start Bagent he has looked lost. It's an indictment on the Panthers organization, all NFL personnel departments as well as draft "experts" everywhere who just penciled him in as the unquestioned number 1 player in the draft.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Flacco with 214 yards at the half. He's even making the bust David Njoku look like a star.

Warhawk_46

Master
Really want to see Kupp have a big day otherwise I’m starting to think he’s playing injured
He is definitely playing through something. As others have posted… after he was brought off IR earlier he post back-to-back big games and then… either he aged 10 years overnight or he is hurt.

Warhawk_46

Master
Bryce Young is horrible… and this is very unfortunate for Adam Thielen’s chances of hitting 1000 yards. He was on fire earlier in the season and has been getting peanuts lately as the Panthers keep trotting out the horrendous Young.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Geno Smith is inactive with an injury, Drew Lock will start for Pete's Plantation against the 49ers.

Warhawk_46

Master
Stat just shown during the Rams-Ravens game -- Nacua has 5 hundred yard receiving games this season, while all the first round picks combined have but one.
I like Nacua. I know he isn’t white, but he isn’t black and I find myself wishing the best for him. Now, obviously not at the expense of Kupp, but beyond that hope he has a good career.