2023 NFL Preseason

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Jake Bobo somehow wills himself open despite being a slow bastard White Boy! So he runs a slow 40. Isn’t that more embarrassing for worlds greatest affletes, like Ennis Gaines? Getting burned by slow White Boys?

Media runs cover for them, the DWFs make excuses. Mass formation psychosis in the realm of the caste system is a real thing.

Glad Bobo scored a TD, he’s certainly had a strong preseason along with Cota. Both are deserving of roster spots and playing time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
David Sills robbed of a nice catch on review. Sills, Coughlin and Devito have all played well tonight. Devito did have one bad throw for a pick 6 which he double pumped to let the DB jump on the ball. Devito was a disappointment in college so to see him having a pretty strong preseason is surprising.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Zach Wilson with a perfect pass dropped by the afflete
It's good to know no White players have dropped passes so far in the preseason. And that no White QBs have thrown interceptions or made any bad plays.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
It's good to know no White players have dropped passes so far in the preseason.
Sills dropped a td as well on the next drive. The media is out to get Wilson, he made a perfect throw on third down and the receiver dropped it. The media also have no issue blaming White athletes while covering for black ones. Look at the whole Trey Lance situation - it’s the fault of the organization and Lance is essentially a victim.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Sills dropped a td as well on the next drive. The media is out to get Wilson, he made a perfect throw on third down and the receiver dropped it. The media also have no issue blaming White athletes while covering for black ones. Look at the whole Trey Lance situation - it’s the fault of the organization and Lance is essentially a victim.
Despite that Sills is having a solid game. Sucks about the bad calls but that's life.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
And so your response is to demonize all Black players, especially quarterbacks. Every single one of them are "quotas," every single one of them sucks, none of them have any talent at all.

I had thought we reached an understanding on how to approach this last season, but apparently that's all out the window again now.

Some posters on this site have always had a strange relationship when it comes to quarterbacks. We had a small but persistent group that "called out" some White quarterbacks for not publicly denouncing the Caste System, personal consequences to them if they did be damned. It didn't matter what the personal beliefs of the White QBs were or if they even were aware of the Caste System or opposed to it, they were supposed to lead the way.

Other posters at one time or another have called every outstanding White QB a "wigger," an even more ridiculous stance.

And now once again the Black QB demonization is back in full force. Caste Football has always been at its best when we draw comparisons between White and Black players, using direct and indirect evidence to make a strong case again and again when it comes to recruitment and opportunity. But all that goes out the window for some reason when it comes to Black QBs. They all suck, they have no talent and apparently no redeeming qualities at all, case closed.

That approach is exactly what opponents of CF like to see. Anyone who comes here with an open mind when it comes to quarterback quickly comes to believe that this site is no different than the many Black sites where posters are incapable of saying a single positive thing about White people. It should be patently obvious that this "mirror image" approach is counterproductive, but for whatever reasons certain posters here believe it's effective when it's not.

I've been writing about QBs and Black QBs since before anyone else was even on this site, so I don't need to be informed about what's going on. My belief is that this is indeed very important, but it should be approached the same way we approach every other position in football and every other sport -- with facts and direct and indirect evidence, not name calling and demonization. Mindless black-bashing is just that, mindless. Someone who can't even bring himself to describe a black football player as anything other than a "quota" or "afflete" is not going to be taken seriously by people who come here to see if they agree with us or not.

At any rate, just a reminder that the college and NFL threads are primarily about cheering for White athletes. I'm not interested in coming here and seeing every Black mistake lauded and every Black QB demonized over and over again. It's counterproductive, period, and I've yet to see an explanation for it that makes sense or that shows how it's converting a single person. Keeping things in perspective and making points intelligently and logically through stats, comparisons, pointing out media stereotyping and omissions, etc., is how we've always done it and it's not going to be discarded when it comes to the quarterback position.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the Giants vs Jets Game David Sills V is the leading receiver for the Gmen. He has 5 catches for 51 yards. Will he finally make
the regular team or will they hide him on the practice squad like so many times before? I think he will make it but nothing is ever
safe with our guys. Seems like he has been in the league forever but he has been hiden away.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
In the Giants vs Jets Game David Sills V is the leading receiver for the Gmen. He has 5 catches for 51 yards. Will he finally make
the regular team or will they hide him on the practice squad like so many times before? I think he will make it but nothing is ever
safe with our guys. Seems like he has been in the league forever but he has been hiden away.
Unfortunately I don't think Sills will make the 53, he might possibly make the practice squad. Even Cole Beasley is facing an uphill battle to make the Giants roster. The Giants "just don't do" White receivers.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Make it two TDs for Erickson! I'd put his chances of making the team at about 25%. Erickson and Sills are two of the many capable White WRs seemingly destined to never get an opportunity, though Erickson did play some for the Bengals a few years ago.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Unfortunately I don't think Sills will make the 53, he might possibly make the practice squad. Even Cole Beasley is facing an uphill battle to make the Giants roster. The Giants "just don't do" White receivers.

One of the Giants black WRs on the "bubble" did leave with an injury. Sills has been talked up by the broadcast team tonight due to his special teams ability (of course) as well as his productivity tonight. I do agree he's still a longshot considering the time he has spent with the organization and never being able to gain a roster spot. My guess is either he or Beasley end up on the PS.

Also of note - Will Grier was informed he will be cut however the Cowboys are letting him start the game.

As for my critiques of black players especially black QBs - I've certainly turned it down quite a bit after it was requested by you last year. I do think it is important to point out the double standard that keeps growing as Whites are getting replaced at the position at every level of the game. I don't think it's out of the realm of necessity to point out the mistakes black athletes often make - the same athletes that get talked up as demi-gods during the NFL draft process, the ones that can do no wrong but when they do make mistakes they are almost always shot straight down the memory hole never to be mentioned again. I have always felt my critiques of black players are just my version of the "perp shot" that the media uses to push the anti-White narrative on broadcasts. That's just where my mindset is. I'll tone it down a little more though.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Sills with a 30 yard TD catch just as the announcers were complimenting him, great timing!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
As for my critiques of black players especially black QBs - I've certainly turned it down quite a bit after it was requested by you last year. I do think it is important to point out the double standard that keeps growing as Whites are getting replaced at the position at every level of the game. I don't think it's out of the realm of necessity to point out the mistakes black athletes often make - the same athletes that get talked up as demi-gods during the NFL draft process, the ones that can do no wrong but when they do make mistakes they are almost always shot straight down the memory hole never to be mentioned again. I have always felt my critiques of black players are just my version of the "perp shot" that the media uses to push the anti-White narrative on broadcasts. That's just where my mindset is. I'll tone it down a little more though.
I'll make one more point and then let it go for now. There's absolutely nothing wrong with pointing out mistakes and double standards. We do it all the time and always have. It's the way you do it, in the most inflammatory way possible. The media doesn't refer to all White QBs by a racist pejorative and dismiss all of them as lacking any talent. As biased and unfair and anti-White as the media often is, it's fair and balanced compared to your approach.

Just in the past month or so I've posted positive articles about a lot of White players -- Jarrett Stidham, Clayton Tune, Nick Herbig, Charlie Jones, Hunter Renfrow, Leo Chenal and others.

When you can't ever say a single positive thing about any Black player, esp. QBs, it detracts more than it adds. Balance, perspective, logic, irrefutable arguments, that's the best way to go about it, not rote racist labels and refusing to say anything positive. Point out with facts how Black QBs are being recruited more and more, mention quality White QBs who aren't getting a chance, just as we do at every other position. It's the system itself at which we need to direct our righteous criticisms, those who enable and sustain it at all levels. Blacks are the beneficiaries, not the engineers and enablers of the Caste System.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Luepke with a TD reception! 97 total yards in the 1st half
Yeah yet because of his white skin he will never see carries most likely. He is probably 5th on the depth chart for rb's and most likely
if he is very lucky he will only be allowed the honor to block for the guys with oily hips and a magical smile.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Luepke with a TD reception! 97 total yards in the 1st half
Awesome!

Jarrett Stidham looking very sharp for Denver, both passing and with his feet as he had a great 20 yard scramble and run.

Drew Sanders also very visible in this game so far.

Warhawk_46

Master
Hey fellas, just got done with some fishing and studying this evening. Checking out scores. I am really hoping Hunter Luepke can put together some good rushing attempts. That 3.9/avg doesn’t bode well for convincing he can be a running back in the Hillis mold.

The reception TD is great to see though!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Awesome!

Jarrett Stidham looking very sharp for Denver, both passing and with his feet as he had a great 20 yard scramble and run.

Drew Sanders also very visible in this game so far.

Haven't watched any of the Denver game but glad to see Stidham performing well. It will give Payton something to ponder when Wilson struggles this season.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yeah yet because of his white skin he will never see carries most likely. He is probably 5th on the depth chart for rb's and most likely
if he is very lucky he will only be allowed the honor to block for the guys with oily hips and a magical smile.

He has had some nice runs on this last drive. My guess is Dallas will make him a PS candidate. We all knew he was a longshot and the odds were stacked against him to get anything resembling a fair shot. We can really only hope for another Hillis/Woodhead situation.

Stidham got hit out of bounds - no penalty.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Haven't watched any of the Denver game but glad to see Stidham performing well. It will give Payton something to ponder when Wilson struggles this season.
I think Payton will have a short leash for Wilson this season. He's the one who signed Stidham for very good backup money to come to Denver. I linked an article to that effect in the Broncos forum the other day.

Sanders with a pick and 38 yard return before Bennett stripped the ball from him. Both announcers raving about Sanders and Stidham.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Luepke is arguably the third best RB on the Dallas roster. His competition is the bust Ronald Jones who is will be serving a 2 game suspension for a PED violation, Rico Dowdle (hasn't done a thing in the NFL and Malik Davis who looks like another average/subpar RB that litter NFL rosters. He's also the biggest RB on the roster - about 15 lbs heavier than any of the others.

Warhawk_46

Master
I see Will Grier is having a heckuva ballgame. I always thought he had the talent to make an impact if given a chance. Or at worst, be a high quality backup/spot starter like a Fitzpatrick.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I see Will Grier is having a heckuva ballgame. I always thought he had the talent to make an impact if given a chance. Or at worst, be a high quality backup/spot starter like a Fitzpatrick.

He's certainly worthy of a roster spot, especially with the league's new 3rd QB rule. He's out in Dallas after the game tonight.