2023 NFL Preseason

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
He’s on there. Just buried.

View attachment 4120
After an injury-marred career at Maryland, Jake really needed to stay healthy his rookie year after being drafted by the Rams and being given playing time. That was at the height of the Rams' White friendliness. He's unlikely now to ever get another NFL carry or reception. Blame the Caste System, but also blame players who do have opportunities, even if it's during a short timeframe, yet can't stay healthy enough to take advantage.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Josh Johnson, now with his 53rd NFL team, in at QB for the Ravens.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Josh Johnson, now with his 53rd NFL team, in at QB for the Ravens.
Unreal. Again Carson Wentz is a free agent. The Ravens boast an all black qb depth chart. Also of note Marcus Mariota landed a backup job with the Eagles after essentially quitting and walking away last year from the Falcons.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Josh Johnson Affirmative Action afflete of the Century! They should make a movie about him!

Warhawk_46

Master
I was looking at the Indy Colts Depth Chart. Jake Funk is still on the team for now but he not even listed on the deptch chart. Not
even for special teams. It's not looking like the kid will ever get a real chance to play running back.
He is too explosive. Having him play and excel at the “black” position at the same time as CMC cannot be allowed by the Marxists in charge. Cannot have white men waking up and taking power back when they realize they are the driving force in all that is good in this country. Can’t have racial pride starting creeping in.

It’s the same reason Max Borghi isn’t in the NFL. He and Funk are similar athletes to CMC (and Kamara, and Ekeler and others) in that they are explosive in both run and pass games.
After an injury-marred career at Maryland, Jake really needed to stay healthy his rookie year after being drafted by the Rams and being given playing time. That was at the height of the Rams' White friendliness. He's unlikely now to ever get another NFL carry or reception. Blame the Caste System, but also blame players who do have opportunities, even if it's during a short timeframe, yet can't stay healthy enough to take advantage.
This is actually a great point. The powers that be deem whites not strong or tough enough to play running back, too fragile. It does not help our cause that our few guys who make it to the NFL are seeming hurt so often (Burkhead, Funk, CMC and even Hillis in his second year in Cleveland).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He is too explosive. Having him play and excel at the “black” position at the same time as CMC cannot be allowed by the Marxists in charge. Cannot have white men waking up and taking power back when they realize they are the driving force in all that is good in this country. Can’t have racial pride starting creeping in.

It’s the same reason Max Borghi isn’t in the NFL. He and Funk are similar athletes to CMC (and Kamara, and Ekeler and others) in that they are explosive in both run and pass games.

This is actually a great point. The powers that be deem whites not strong or tough enough to play running back, too fragile. It does not help our cause that our few guys who make it to the NFL are seeming hurt so often (Burkhead, Funk, CMC and even Hillis in his second year in Cleveland).

Regarding our guys getting hurt. Whether it's in practice against their own teammates or in games they all have a bullseye on their backs. These guys take so many cheap hits yet nothhing is done. The welcome to the league and go home as this is their turf attitude.

Warhawk_46

Master
Regarding our guys getting hurt. Whether it's in practice against their own teammates or in games they all have a bullseye on their backs. These guys take so many cheap hits yet nothhing is done. The welcome to the league and go home as this is their turf attitude.
I recall all the animosity by Toby Gerhart’s black “teammates” and how they would cheap shoot him in practice all the time simply for being a white running back.

NikoDuke

Mentor
I recall all the animosity by Toby Gerhart’s black “teammates” and how they would cheap shoot him in practice all the time simply for being a white running back.
Id be interested to read more about this. I don't expect Toby to have publicly spoken about this - though he should've as it would've raised awareness.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I watched a good amount of the Rams vs Chargers preseason game last night. Stentson Bennett played very well, considering it was his debut. Probably the best of the rookie QBs so far. No turnovers and had a firm command of the position. I have a feeling he might end up being the best QB in this class. He likely won’t play as quickly as others, but if he learns and grows under Stafford for a few years, he’ll be stepping into a great system.

The Rams still are one of the most White friendly teams. Skowronek and Austin Trammell were in a lot at receiver. On defense Christian Rozeboom, Jake Hummel, Jonah Williams, Zach VanValkenburg and Michael Hoecht all got good snaps on defense. I think everyone mentioned has a good chance of making the roster. Hoecht and Rozeboom could end up starting.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I watched a good amount of the Rams vs Chargers preseason game last night. Stentson Bennett played very well, considering it was his debut. Probably the best of the rookie QBs so far. No turnovers and had a firm command of the position. I have a feeling he might end up being the best QB in this class. He likely won’t play as quickly as others, but if he learns and grows under Stafford for a few years, he’ll be stepping into a great system.

The Rams still are one of the most White friendly teams. Skowronek and Austin Trammell were in a lot at receiver. On defense Christian Rozeboom, Jake Hummel, Jonah Williams, Zach VanValkenburg and Michael Hoecht all got good snaps on defense. I think everyone mentioned has a good chance of making the roster. Hoecht and Rozeboom could end up starting.

I saw DT Scott Matlock on the field alot for the Chargers as well. Sadly, I did not see Zander Horvath on the field when I was watching for the Chargers. Still don't understand how they let Drue Tranquill walk.

El Gringo

Mentor
I saw DT Scott Matlock on the field alot for the Chargers as well. Sadly, I did not see Zander Horvath on the field when I was watching for the Chargers. Still don't understand how they let Drue Tranquill walk.

I had a feeling Horvath was screwed when they hired Moore.

wile

Master
Impressive by the Canuck!
Anything impressive with this year's Packers squad? My Fubo auto records GB games and last night I turned on the TV and there was a recording and I didn't even know football was being played but I am so disinterested that I just deleted it and I wonder did I make a mistake?

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Hoecht and Rozeboom are listed as starters on the Rams' first released depth chart of 2023, also by OurLads. Jake Hummel is Rozeboom's backup.

I expect Hoecht to keep developing and be another of those "unexpected surprises" who puts up excellent stats this season. Don't know much about Rozeboom but it will be an upset if he isn't a tackling machine or close to it at one of the ILB spots.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
@TwentyTwo looks like Haener bounced back from a rough start and threw the game winning TD.

O'Connell starting for the Raiders - looks sharp so far. Interestingly enough on a running play O'Connell was tackled by a defensive linemen right after the hand off. Not sure if this was a missed penalty or a rule change? If defenders are not allowed to tackle/hit a QB in the backfield like that it would certainly eliminate some of this RPO stuff.

Saints/Chiefs both have quite a few White defenders relative to the caste system:

Chiefs have Drue Tranquill, Leo Chenal, Cole Christiansen, Jack Cochrane, George Karlaftis and the Saints have Ryan Connelly, Ty Summers, Pete Werner, Brian Breese, Jack Heflin, Niko Lalos.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
O'Connell does look good. He always stands out when watching Charlie Jones' Purdue highlights. O'Connell, Tune, Bennett, Haener -- maybe all the best QBs from this year's class will turn out to be the ones drafted late while the "revolutionaries" and "generational athletic talents" will mostly fail to meet expectations again.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Trey Lance just duplicated that horrible throw he made in training camp that went viral, throwing the ball five feet over the head of a tight end from about ten yards away.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
O'Connell does look good. He always stands out when watching Charlie Jones' Purdue highlights. O'Connell, Tune, Bennett, Haener -- maybe all the best QBs from this year's class will turn out to be the ones drafted late while the "revolutionaries" and "generational athletic talents" will mostly fail to meet expectations again.

Don, was about to post something similar just now. The contrast in how White QBs vs black QBs are being portrayed by the media could not be more different. It's very telling and it's the caste system under the microscope. Every lie, negative stereotype, slander and discriminatory action taken against White athletes over the past 50 years is now condensed to pretty much the QB position. black quarterbacks are essentially built up with a ridiculous amount of hype and media insultation (backed up by the clueless fans) that they are "too big to fail". When they do fail they are swept under the rug and forgotten about. I'll continue to root against and fight back against the agenda as long as I follow the sport.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trey Lance just duplicated that horrible throw he made in training camp that went viral, throwing the ball five feet over the head of a tight end from about ten yards away.

Don't tell all the Lance cucks on social media! The ones that want Lance to be given the job over Purdy.

I will say O'Connell has a cannon and looks very good in the first quarter. Smart QB as well with a ton of experience.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Don't tell all the Lance cucks on social media! The ones that want Lance to be given the job over Purdy.

I will say O'Connell has a cannon and looks very good in the first quarter. Smart QB as well with a ton of experience.

Trey Lance for DWF Cuck Romance. White liberal scum of the earth. Wake up before you help to destroy your own people.

Lance is a bum. Any so called competition should never even take place. Lance should be the water boy.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Trey Lance for DWF Cuck Romance. White liberal scum of the earth. Wake up before you help to destroy your own people.

Lance is a bum. Any so called competition should never even take place. Lance should be the water boy.

He just threw an almost INT into double coverage that took a lucky bounce. That's a play a third overall pick in his 3rd year should not make. It's comical. O'Connell looks much better than Lance.