2023 NFL Preseason

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Lot of White receivers in the Lions vs Giants game.

Chase Cota 3 catches for 44 yards.
Cole Beasley the leading receiver for the Giants.
David Sills still hanging around with a 14 yard catch.

Edit: Brady Breeze sighting. Glad he’s still trying to break through with the Lions but he seems clearly buried at 3rd team depth.

Edit II: DeVito with a nice 22 yard completion to Sills. Sills now the leading Giants receiver.

Lions really loaded up on quotas. Just saw they signed Bridgewater (over Wentz who remains a FA) and they have one of the biggest disappointments in college football history - Adrian Martinez out there now. Not to mention Hooker. GM is black FYI.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Looking over the other boxscores, a lot of other White receivers logging snaps and targets.

Atl vs Mia:
Scotty Miller
Matthew Sexton
Slade Bolden
Braxton Berrios
River Cracraft

Cinci:
Trenton Irwin
Charlie Jones
Trent Taylor

Pit vs TB:
Gunner Olszewski
Cade Warner
Ryan Miller

How many of these guys survive the purge? Maybe half if we are lucky.

Last edited:

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Lions really loaded up on quotas. Just saw they signed Bridgewater (over Wentz who remains a FA) and they have one of the biggest disappointments in college football history - Adrian Martinez out there now. Not to mention Hooker. GM is black FYI.

The Magical QB Push has never been greater. It's making many of us get frustrated and the powers that shouldn't be love it. They laugh
and mock at all of us. Divided we fall. Everything they do including in sports is to divide the people and the countries.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Clearly he’s helping out his brothas. However I saw the Bridgewater signing as a confession that neither Hooker nor Martinez will be good enough to back up Goff. Looks like Hooker and Martinez are now battling for 1 spot at best. Would be funny if both got cut.

Edit: forgot they have Nate Sudfeld, who is a capable backup. Interesting to see who makes it behind Goff.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clearly he’s helping out his brothas. However I saw the Bridgewater signing as a confession that neither Hooker nor Martinez will be good enough to back up Goff. Looks like Hooker and Martinez are now battling for 1 spot at best. Would be funny if both got cut.

Hooker is more of an injury question mark at this point. Just rooting for Goff to play well and remain healthy all season. Sudfeld doesn't look like he had his best game in his audition for the back up job. I won't argue against a black gm/black qb conspiracy! The Browns are the most glaringly obvious example. It baffles me that Mason Rudolph is looked down upon in the league so much he had to go back to Pittsburgh as the third string QB.

Alex Singleton with a nice TFL in the Denver game. Pretty amazing that only this site acknowledges what a very good football player Singleton actually is.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Looking over the other boxscores, a lot of other White receivers logging snaps and targets.

Atl vs Mia:
Scotty Miller
Matthew Sexton
Spade Bolden
Braxton Berrios
River Cracraft

Cinci:
Trenton Irwin
Charlie Jones
Trent Taylor

Pit vs TB:
Gunner Olszewski
Cade Warner
Ryan Miller

How many of these guys survive the purge? Maybe half if we are lucky.
Six of eleven should survive -- Miller, Berrios, Cracraft, Irwin, Jones and Olszewski, though Gunner is 50-50. Miller and Berrios have a very good chance to start as slot receivers, while Jones should be good to go by next season if things work out well.

As far as the Detroit QBs, the Lions are screwed if Goff gets injured. I see all the back-up black QBs as window dressing on a team that's become one of the better ones to root for. Bridgewater actually makes sense as a game manager if Goff goes down, Hooker and Martinez are this year's version of Malik Willis.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Dennis Gardeck just had a sack of Russel Wilson. Wilson looks to be just about the same player he was last year - age looks to have caught up with him.

Broncos have Matt Henningsen and Tyler Lancaster both on the field. They also signed Zach Allen as a free agent.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Dennis Gardeck just had a sack of Russel Wilson. Wilson looks to be just about the same player he was last year - age looks to have caught up with him.

Broncos have Matt Henningsen and Tyler Lancaster both on the field. They also signed Zach Allen as a free agent.
Gardeck once again fighting to be a backup or possibly a starter. He ranks right up there with the equally screwed and dismissed Alex Singleton as the most productive LBs in the league on a per snap basis. Singleton just now finally getting a modicum of respect after posting out of this world tackling numbers last season, will Gardeck ever get any?

TwentyTwo

Master
Chase Cota has that star factor about him. If they get him the ball early & often he should have a good rookie year.
True! And had thought if it didn't workout for some reason at WR in college; he was versatile & phyical enough to play DB in the NFL like his Dad Chad did for the Panthers for many seasons.

Really impressed with all of the solid posting from everybody this Pre-season!

THANKS!

Would like to see undrafted Rookie WR Taylor Grimes get some PT in this game tonight for the Broncos.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Clayton Tune starting for the Cardinals and it looks like he will for at least the first half. He's one of my favorite players to watch and root for this season as if he had more melanin he would have been an early round draft pick. It's clear the organization would prefer him over the aging Colt McCoy, for understandable reasons. Tune has all the qualities you want in a QB, including the kind of confidence (but not arrogance) that's always good to see in White athletes.

With Kyler Murray out until at least the beginning of the season and more likely the first half of it and possibly more, and with a new regime replacing the awful Kliff Kucksbury -- who royally screwed the receiver who would have best fit into his preferred offense -- if Tune can thrive he may be Murray's replacement. But the Cardinals have by most accounts the worst roster in the league, especially on offense, so let's hope for the best for Tune.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Clayton Tune starting for the Cardinals and it looks like he will for at least the first half. He's one of my favorite players to watch and root for this season as if he had more melanin he would have been an early round draft pick. It's clear the organization would prefer him over the aging Colt McCoy, for understandable reasons. Tune has all the qualities you want in a QB, including the kind of confidence (but not arrogance) that's always good to see in White athletes.

With Kyler Murray out until at least the beginning of the season and more likely the first half of it and possibly more, and with a new regime replacing the awful Kliff Kucksbury -- who royally screwed the receiver who would have best fit into his preferred offense -- if Tune can thrive he may be Murray's replacement. But the Cardinals have by most accounts the worst roster in the league, especially on offense, so let's hope for the best for Tune.

Murray is very easy to root against. I hope he returns early in the season and the Cardinals turn into an absolute dumpster fire. I am curious to see if the new GM/Coach will put up with Murray's antics. He was easily one of the most coddled players in the NFL under the Keim/Kucksbury. I am curious to see how Tune does during the preseason, hopefully he develops and is able to become a solid starter later this year or viewed as a viable option next season.

TwentyTwo

Master

Yes indeed Clayton Tune is legit! He has been one of my rookie darkhorses as well; along with Saints QB Jake Haener who is sneaky good! Under rated Stetson Bennett has enough moxie to get it done in the future.

Mr. Irrelevant 7th rounder last season Brock Purdy is another example!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Yes indeed Clayton Tune is legit! He has been one of my rookie darkhorses as well; along with Saints QB Jake Haener who is sneaky good! Under rated Stetson Bennett has enough moxie to get it done in the future.

I like Haener a lot as well. It kind of stinks he ended up on the Saints as Carr should be the starter there for many years. Saints are probably the team to beat in the nfc south. Bennett has supposedly looked pretty good for the Rams as well. Believe it or not their seems to be a large contingent of 49ers “fans” on social media calling for Lance to be the starter this year after everything Purdy achieved last season. The pathetic mentality of the average White fan irks me to no end.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

Pretty soon capable White QBs will begin popping up "out of nowhere" just as they do at tight end, and increasingly at linebacker. The shrinking black talent pool (just as happened in baseball) combined with the refusal of great white athletes to turn away from football is a very strong bulwark against the Caste System!

Warhawk_46

Master
The Magical QB Push has never been greater. It's making many of us get frustrated and the powers that shouldn't be love it. They laugh
and mock at all of us. Divided we fall. Everything they do including in sports is to divide the people and the countries.
Astutely put. Sports is a reflection of society more so than a driver, at least today. The cultural marxism that strange holds our nation is reflected in sports. Divided we fall to the globalists; United we may yet make it, but the division is great.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the Indy Colts Depth Chart. Jake Funk is still on the team for now but he not even listed on the deptch chart. Not
even for special teams. It's not looking like the kid will ever get a real chance to play running back.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
I was looking at the Indy Colts Depth Chart. Jake Funk is still on the team for now but he not even listed on the deptch chart. Not
even for special teams. It's not looking like the kid will ever get a real chance to play running back.
He’s on there. Just buried.

1691867530451.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
He’s on there. Just buried.

View attachment 4120

Yeah it was very late when I looked at it last night. Now I see it at the 2nd to the last spot. Talk about no respect. It wouldn't suprise me
to see him get cut soon. Hope I'm wrong as these teams don't even want him to touch the rock. Why sign him? Special Teams is probably
the best he could ever hope for in this racist league.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Pretty soon capable White QBs will begin popping up "out of nowhere" just as they do at tight end, and increasingly at linebacker. The shrinking black talent pool (just as happened in baseball) combined with the refusal of great white athletes to turn away from football is a very strong bulwark against the Caste System!
Yes that's exactly what will happen. There will be lass and less star White QB's entering the NFL , and more unheralded, undrafted ones who can appease the fan base but are more or less disposable.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Man sheeit Justin fields be throwin for 129 yards on 3 passes. He got dat wrist flick.

Truth is his three passes in “air yards” were -3, -2 and -2. A great example of the rule changes put into effect to make lesser players appear to be better than they are. Sure it’s a preseason game but it’s still worth mentioning as something to keep an eye on. The casual fan/fantasy fan will only care about Fields and the stats from his perspective.

Irsays big black quota threw an INT - Minishew and Ehlinger looked better. Looks like Vrabel gave Willis the start and more playing time in game one - stat line looks decent however he has an int and lost fumble.

Mason Kinsey, Andy Isabella both with some decent numbers today. At the worst I think Isabella is a practice squad guy for the Bills who will get playing time as the year goes on. Luke Gifford, Jack Gibbons, Ben Neimann and Thomas Rush all on the Titans roster and getting playing time.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looks like Levis threw an INT at the end of the game...that's too bad. A side note for the Titans game - Vrabel handed over head coaching duties to a black assistant coach (this of course is a symbolic gesture to the shrine of the rooney rule). Willis starts under the black head coach for the day, is pulled, then put back in with Levis getting back in late in the game. Seems like kind of an interesting rotation for a preseason football game.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I noticed Arizona had a White WR that was missed on my radar. Kaden Davis had 2 receptions for 16 yards with the game tying TD last night.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Bumper Pool is the only White defender playing for Carolina in the second half. He's seemingly in on every play, typical White linebacker. Will he get the Alex Singleton treatment, or worse? He's "stiff" according to anti-White stiff Lance Zierlein, yet somehow is usually in the middle of the action. Just think how good he'd be if only he had "oily hips."