2023 NBA Draft and NBA Free Agency

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I was hoping for the Utah trade but the Dallas one would finally give Luka some help & especially in the playoffs! We will have
to wait and see if it happens! So many rumors it's hard to know what to believe but this is from a few hours ago today.

Damian Lillard Trade: Mavs Get Tyler Herro in 3-Team Deal?​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Not true never been true. And I always point that out to the ignorants that say that.

Yes there are whites and we need alot more but the league is between 75 to 80 percent black and I think
that's what the post was meant to say. Why does the league have so few whites? Many reasons but it's all
based on lies and false stereotypes. That's why we are here to root for more equality for our athletes in
all sports.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Tyler Herro is in very rare company at his age with his stats yet no team seems to want to sign him? I wonder why? I can't figure it ou

Tyler Herro Joined List Of Legends With Notable Statline At 23​

Story by The Cold Wire • 7h

AA1eUPg0[/URL]
AA1bToUZ.img

Chad

Guru
It boggles my mind that someone like Jokic who should of won three straight MVPs is treated like an anamoly. Same with Luka (he needs to get tougher). But both dominated every fantasy basketball stat. You're telling me there's just 2 great Aryan players in the world? Oh boy. This just brought something up. It's going to get you a bit emotional but in a good way.

The Hock

Master
It boggles my mind that someone like Jokic who should of won three straight MVPs is treated like an anamoly. Same with Luka (he needs to get tougher). But both dominated every fantasy basketball stat. You're telling me there's just 2 great Aryan players in the world? Oh boy. This just brought something up. It's going to get you a bit emotional but in a good way.
Everyone should Youtube Doncic and Jokic highlights. They are presently the two two NBA players in ooohs and aaaahs from the crowd with the plays they make. Just a few years ago I would have never thought that could happen.

white lightning

Hall of Famer

Heat’s Tyler Herro drops epic hype video after 44-point Miami Pro League outburst​

Story by Joey Mistretta • 1d

AA1fbSlJ.img

white lightning

Hall of Famer
There are rumors that the Lakers are trying to sign McClung again to a 2 Way G League Contract. Hope the kid says no. He will
never be allowed to succeed there. They can't have white guys with hops stealing the hilites away from Lebron James, A, Davis
and crew. The kid needs to go to a new team.

I've been saying for a long time that the Utah Jazz would be a perfect place for Mac McClung. Let's hope the Jazz reach out.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
This could go here or in the covid thread but I will leave it here for now. John Stockton is a living legend!

1033cbea6cabfeb7.jpeg

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Well guys. In this crazy world a team finally took a chance to acquire Mac McClung. It's still a slap in the face with his immense talent
as the Orlando Magic only signed him a a partially guaranteed deal but it's a start and it's better than the G League. At least he will
get to play with the Wagner Bros. I just am worried he will be in a fight to get any minutes. I was hoping Utah would sign him but
at least he gets a chance to be in the NBA.

Former Sixers guard Mac McClung to sign partially guaranteed deal with Magic​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
While he agreed to a partially guaranteed deal with Orlando, it is unlikely that an actual roster spot will open up for him. The Magic currently have 15 players under contract and Jonathan Isaac is the only player who does not have his current contract guaranteed, as Isaac’s deal is partially guaranteed for $7,600,000 until January 10, 2024.

This deal with McClung is not only an opportunity for him to prove what he can do in training camp, but it is also a chance for the Magic to see what the young guard brings to the table. They still have a two-way roster spot open and Orlando could also be interested in having

McClung play for their G League affiliates, the Osceola Magic.

AA1fCYK0.img

white lightning

Hall of Famer
So it's a very low chance of ever making the Orlando Magic Roster! So why sign there? I know he is desparate but if all they do is keep
him in the G League why even bother? Bad decision unless things change. They have no place for him on the Magic.

I hate this anti white racist world. So frustrating! Clear anti white racism at the highest levels.