2023 NBA Draft and NBA Free Agency

El Gringo

Mentor
I agree with you guys, the hype for the “Frenchman “ has been nauseating! I’ve heard him called not only the best prospect since Lebron but the best prospect ever and unlike Chet, the scouts and media have no doubt that he will be able to add weight and remain free from injury. It’s alot of pressure for a young player.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Unfairly undrafted Colin Castelton went off for the Lakers today. He was by far the best player on the court. He had 21 points, 14 rebounds,
3 asssists and 1 steal. Why do they not draft kids like Castelon, Tubelis, Timme, etc, etc. Because they are white for the lurkers here.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
If this trade were to happen it would be great if Tyler Herro could end up on the Utah Jazz. Alof of teams in rumors so we shall see. I will
say however to see Herro join Markannen and Kessler would be epic. I won't hold my breath but it would be cool if this happens.

Should the Utah Jazz Try to Acquire Tyler Herro in a 3 team trade?

Unfairly undrafted Colin Castelton went off for the Lakers today. He was by far the best player on the court. He had 21 points, 14 rebounds,
3 asssists and 1 steal. Why do they not draft kids like Castelon, Tubelis, Timme, etc, etc. Because they are white for the lurkers here.
Will the Lakers allow 2 undrafted white boys to see the floor? They are in desperate need of size when Anthony Davis is on the bench, so I would sure think so. We'll see.

Wemby is back in action tonight. I don't want to pile on the kid, but he's getting absolutely worked out there. He looks weak, slow, timid and clumsy. I understand he is under immense pressure and it's not his fault, but it's clear as day that he isn't ready yet. Betting lines have Wemby at -130 for ROTY while Chet is at +400, maybe worth a look for anyone who gambles. I expect OKC to take a step forward and that will only help his case.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Even with all of the anti white racism in America and around the world I'm still shocked at the horrible treatment of Mac McClung.
The guys scores 20 points a game, rebounds, asssts, blocks and steals with a 45 inch vertical yet non one nba team thinks he is worthy
of a normal contract. Not thie NBA G League 2 Way Contracts where he spends 95 percent of his career playing. Everyone knows he
belongs in the nba and can be a star yet no one will give him a chance. What did he do outside of having white skin?

To add on to this he led his NBA G League Team to the Championship last spring. Yet no interest. Crickets and silence. Disgusting!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Gradey Dick has 22 points and 7 rebounds for the Toronto Raptors today in his first NBA Game. Still can't believe he is stuck in Canada.
I do think he will get alot of minutes though or at least I hope so come the regular season. I wanted the Mavs to take him. Sadly
the Mavs outside of Luka Doncic and Maxi Kleber are about as anti white as the Suns.

mqdefault.jpg

No. 13 Overall Pick Gradey Dick Gets BUCKETS In Raptors Summer League Matchup vs Pistons!​

NBA

Last edited:

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Even with all of the anti white racism in America and around the world I'm still shocked at the horrible treatment of Mac McClung.
The guys scores 20 points a game, rebounds, asssts, blocks and steals with a 45 inch vertical yet non one nba team thinks he is worthy
of a normal contract. Not thie NBA G League 2 Way Contracts where he spends 95 percent of his career playing. Everyone knows he
belongs in the nba and can be a star yet no one will give him a chance. What did he do outside of having white skin?

To add on to this he led his NBA G League Team to the Championship last spring. Yet no interest. Crickets and silence. Disgusting!
Either there is something that none of us know, or the league won’t tolerate an athletic white guard. I’d guess the latter. Disgraceful

In what might be his last summer league game, Chet Holmgren put up an impressive 25 points, 9 rebounds and 5 blocks. He and Wemby have very similar skillsets and will finish with nearly identical numbers in the summer league, but Chet will never get half the hype or fanfare. To my eye, the biggest thing the anointed GOAT has on Chet is a little bit of melanin.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In what might be his last summer league game, Chet Holmgren put up an impressive 25 points, 9 rebounds and 5 blocks. He and Wemby have very similar skillsets and will finish with nearly identical numbers in the summer league, but Chet will never get half the hype or fanfare. To my eye, the biggest thing the anointed GOAT has on Chet is a little bit of melanin.

Chet Holmgren is a Dunking and Blocking Machine! Very excited to see OKC play this fall.

El Gringo

Mentor

I like his aggressiveness. It definitely looks like he’s put on some muscle.

Warhawk_46

Master
Another poster said that a while ago but when someone is that little I think he is worth rooting for. The way he has
bounced around the league makes me think that the league treats him like a typical white guy.
I’m in full agreement. So many white people have trace amounts of black or Indian blood and have no idea.

Does he look white? Does society view him as white? Does he lack the privilege that comes with being black?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Denver Nuggets got a steal in drafting Hunter Tyson late. Why did he do today you ask?

Hunter Tyson 31 points, 4 rebounds and 2 assists in only 27 minutes! Stat Sheet Stuffer. He has starting potential but being
on the Nuggets he will come off the bench. He could easily be a starter!

mqdefault.jpg

Hunter Tyson Shines With 31 PT Performance in Game 4 of NBA 2k24 Summer League​

Denver Nuggets

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Toronto Raptors are very interested in trading for Tyler Herro. The one good thing if it happened is that Herro & Gradey Dick could possibly both be starters in the near future. I still prefer that he goes to Utah but I would take the Raptors over the Nets who are also
interested. We should know where he goes soon and maybe by the end of this weekend.

AA1dUrNh.img

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Guys another update from todays NBA Summer League. It's great news. Joe Wieskamp who has a 40 plus inch vertical has finally
got some serious playing time. Even if it's the Summer League the Raptors kept him in the G League the majority of last year. Hoping
this year they will keep him on the main team and actually play him. Wieskamp has had the same treatment as McClung. In the game
before this for the Raptors Joe Wieskamp had 18 points and today he was even better.

So what happened in todays games you ask?

Joe Wieskamp 27 points, 2 rebounds, 2 assists and 1 steal
Gradey Dick 21 points, 5 rebounds, 2 stea;s amd 1 block

These 2 guys were both in the starting lineup today. Will they get a chance this fall is a good question? Then if they add Tyler Herro
possibly the Raptors could be one of this boards favorite teams to follow and root for. Even better is all 3 of these guys are under 25
years of age and they can grow and mature together!