2023 College Football Week 8

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Missouri blowing out South Carolina with their very unlikeable QB/Head coach is a nice outcome. Missouri certainly isn't White friendly but they boast a very good White RB in Cody Schrader and an under the radar QB in Brady Cook.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Fantastic probable game winning punt return for a TD by DeJean!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
COOPER DEJEAN!!!

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
wow. i’ve never heard that call before in my life.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
still, an INCREDIBLE play by DeJean, even if it was negated by a very unusual call by the officials.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Locke and company gutted that one out. Somehow Wisconsin wins the game.

Jimmy Chitwood

Hall of Famer
credit where it’s due: Minnesota’s defense, with its host of White athletes, absolutely dominated the second half of this contest.

Iowa’s offense was, once again, completely inept. in the second half, it was even worse: hapless, helpless, hopeless.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Locke and company gutted that one out. Somehow Wisconsin wins the game.

Hopefully this gives Locke momentum for the starting job in 2024. Not sure how long Mordecai is out for.

Quinn Ewers also injured for Texas.

Rocky B

Master
Watching Colorado St. I haven’t seen Vann Schield play yet....
He just had a nine and a three yard run.

Rocky B

Master
Just a note for all....

Clemson is on ACC network at 8

Both Steele and Skattabo are on regular tv 10-10:30.

jphoss

Mentor
Iowa deserved to lose the game due to the offensive ineptitude.
At this point I am for anything that gets Brian Ferentz out of Iowa. He’s wasted too much white talent on both sides of the ball. But also Kirk needs to hire an OC who isn’t just 3 yards and a cloud of dust. None of us like Slime but he did make a good oc hire hopefully Ferentz can do the same

Rocky B

Master
Got the Clemson game on(and CSU), stepped out to get some “refreshments” got back to see Shield bust a 52 yarder.....

jphoss

Mentor
If Riley Leonard can’t run Duke should make a change to their backup. That’s what makes him so dangerous and if he isn’t a threat running and can barely plant to throw Elko needs to make a change. Duke can win this game but offense will need to step up

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Another bad start for Clemson. Shipley fumbles on the 1 yard line and Miami runs for an 80 yard TD.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Another bad start for Clemson. Shipley fumbles on the 1 yard line and Miami runs for an 80 yard TD.
So now Mafah in at RB. I don't believe I've ever seen a black player taken out after they've fumbled;. Most coaches coddle black players when they fumble or make a bad play.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
So now Mafah in at RB. I don't believe I've ever seen a black player taken out after they've fumbled;. Most coaches coddle black players when they fumble or make a bad play.
Different set of rules for Whitey. As we’ve noted here before. White dudes have to be perfect or there is a more capable afflete within reach to replace them.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Different set of rules for Whitey. As we’ve noted here before. White dudes have to be perfect or there is a more capable afflete within reach to replace them.
Right. The vaunted all black defense of Clemson let the Miami RB get away for an 80 TD run right up the middle. Where are all of those great black Clemson LB's?
Luckily Miami goes 3 and out. Let's see if Shipley is back in?