2023 College Football Week 13

Snow Plow

Guru
Just watched one of the dumbest defensive plays in college football history. Alabama had a 4th and 3 miles to goal, Auburn only rushed three and kept 8 back. The three players rushing the QB didn't even bother. They played like they were waiting for the QB to run, which would have been ridiculous. After standing around in the pocket for about 8 seconds, the QB throws a pass to a player in the back of the end zone for a touchdown. Aren't the 8 supa-affletes supposed to keep everything in front of them? Like wow.
Yes, it was terrrible.

Rocky B

Master
Let’s go Clemson....Rattler with a terrible lateral pass/fumble returned for a TD early.....Rattler rattled

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Phil Mafah started his 3rd straight game for Clemson at the running back position. I really hope this motivates Will Shipley to have
another huge game like last weekend. The NFL is watching and how he handles adversity matters. I expect a big game from him!

El Gringo

Mentor
Just tuned into the Baylor - Wvu game. Lots of white guys on both sides including 6 foot two, 220 pound freshman running back Dawson Pendergrast.

Warhawk_46

Master
Like I said last week, Shipley lost his starting job due to injury and a string of poor performances. The leash for white running backs is extremely and unfairly short.

Here’s hoping he stays in college and has a dominant senior year next year, either at Clemson or (if rumor is to believed) South Carolina.

Rocky B

Master
Like I said last week, Shipley lost his starting job due to injury and a string of poor performances. The leash for white running backs is extremely and unfairly short.

Here’s hoping he stays in college and has a dominant senior year next year, either at Clemson or (if rumor is to believed) South Carolina.
I 100% support all of our guys staying for their senior year....It has never worked out. McCaffrey had 5-600 yards as a rookie. If he had stayed at Stanford, he would’ve had 1800 yards or so and maybe a Heisman. Every running back (Nall, Staley, etc) doesn’t pan out......Maybe I’m forgetting someone.....I’m selfish. I want to see my favorite backs carry the ball. If any of our guys come out early, they won’t get as many carries as they would if they stay at school.....Schrader is the only big time name that can declare (some guys, like Evans may get a camp invite)... Those two are done with college. Ship, Skat, Steele have another year.... Stay, play and slay......

jphoss

Mentor
5* ucla quota with an endzone int after the white qb brings them down the field smh

El Gringo

Mentor
I 100% support all of our guys staying for their senior year....It has never worked out. McCaffrey had 5-600 yards as a rookie. If he had stayed at Stanford, he would’ve had 1800 yards or so and maybe a Heisman. Every running back (Nall, Staley, etc) doesn’t pan out......Maybe I’m forgetting someone.....I’m selfish. I want to see my favorite backs carry the ball. If any of our guys come out early, they won’t get as many carries as they would if they stay at school.....Schrader is the only big time name that can declare (some guys, like Evans may get a camp invite)... Those two are done with college. Ship, Skat, Steele have another year.... Stay, play and slay......

Yeah I agree with you on Shipley especially if Mafah goes pro. Shipley has also graduated so he might not want to stick around and play 2nd fiddle.

Didn’t Horvath declare as a jr as well?

northwinds

Mentor
Shipley ends the game with 112 all-purpose yards (80 rushing, 32 receiving) with a 5+ ypc (better than Mafah)…..

jphoss

Mentor
Hartman finished only 8/14 for 140 and 2 td ending a disappointing year. Mainly to blame is first year oc who clearly didn’t know how to build an offense around him. The jury is still out on Freeman as a hc, and I give him a slight pass this year for the oc disaster. For those who don’t pay too close attention Freeman originally wanted to hire Utah’s capable offensive coordinator but the administration embarrassingly refused to pay the buyout. I am rooting for Freeman as he seems like a good man and not apprehensive about playing whites. Reminds me of David shaw that way which got me thinking- Do higher iq and lighter skin black coaches prefer whites at certain positions and not just racially slotted ones? Bc they are smarter, and w/o the white guilt do they just want players to know what they are doing on the field, and bc they carry themselves with some dignity are they embarrassed by the ghetto behavior of a vast majority of blacks and don’t want to deal with it?

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shipley ends the game with 112 all-purpose yards (80 rushing, 32 receiving) with a 5+ ypc (better than Mafah)…..

Honestly Shipley is more explosive than Mafah. Mafah is a little stronger & slightly more powerful but not as
elusive or fast as Will Shipley is. Also Shipley is a way better receiver who can also return punts or kickoffs. I would say
that both have nice talent but overall Shipley is more valueable as a complete player. They are both juniors.

Rocky B

Master
5* ucla quota with an endzone int after the white qb brings them down the field smh
I just saw that......Just after they showed his picture (a rap pose with his arms crossed). AD’s and coaches used to have say on how their players portrayed themselves. The animals run the zoo now.

Rocky B

Master
Watching Moore and Harden for UCLA makes me want to go to bed. I signed on for Garbers/Steele.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watching Moore and Harden for UCLA makes me want to go to bed. I signed on for Garbers/Steele.

The Magical Always Upside Dante Moore with 1 fumble and 2 interceptions. UCLA is horrible with him leading the offense!

TwentyTwo

Master
WEEK # 13

Best to rest up UGA's Brock Bowers & Ladd McConkey for next weeks Alabama SECCG....ending of that game today vs Auburn was pathetic all the way around.

Another solid week! 5 RB's = 100+ & 5 WR's + TE
RBs
Cody Schrader (Mizzou) 27 Carries 217 YARDS! TD
Dylan Carson (Air Force) 12 carries 132 YARDS TD....(Soph.)
Samson Evans (E Mich) 22 carries 127 YARDS & TD
Ethan Payne (Marshall) 19 carries 113 YARDS ! + 2 rec 5 yards
Cam Skattebo (Arizona St) 17 carries 108 YARDS TD
Gavin Garcia (Kent St) 21 carries 84 yards
Will Shipley (Clemson) 15 carries 80 yards + 4 rec 32 yards
Dean Connors (Rice) 14 carries 75 yards + 4 rec 11 yards
Victor Rosa (UConn) 15 carries 71 yards TD
Anderson Castle (App St) 6 carries 63 yards TD!
Carson Steele (UCLA) 12 carries 53 yards + 3 rec 43 yards Receiving
Tate Carney (Wake Forest) 8 carries 51 yards
Tyler Lavine (SMU) 7 carries 49 yards 3 TDs!
Landon Sims (Hawai'i) 9 carries 36 yards + 3 rec 37 yards
Aidan Laughery (Illinois) 3 carries 22 yards
Dawson Pendergrass? (Baylor) 5 carries 16 yards + 4 rec 21 yards
Carson Hansen (Iowa St) 3 carries 11 yards ...Freshman
Sam Scott (Wyoming) 1 carry 6 yards

WRs
Luke McCaffrey (Rice) 12 Receptions 141 YARDS TD + 2 carries 31 yards
Taylor Morin (Wake Forest) 7 Rec 140 YARDS
Drake Stoops (Oklahoma) 12 Rec 125 YARDS TD
Xavier Restrepo (Miami FL) 6 Rec 117 YARDS
Landon Sides (No.Texas ) 6 Rec 100 YARDS 2 TDs! + 1 carry 4 yards
Logan Loya (UCLA) 9 Rec 88 & YD //// Ryan Cragun 1 - 24
Luke Floriea (Kent St) 9 Rec 83 yards TD
Hudson Clement (WV) 4 Rec 80 yards //// Preston Fox 3 - 51
Joesph Manjack (Houston) 4 rec 74 yards
Sean Atkins (So.Florida) 7 rec 61 yards + 62 Yard TD PASS
Cade McDonald (Miami OH) 5 rec 58 yards TD
Brandon Engel (AF) 4 rec 57 yards
Luke Grimm (Kansas) 3 rec 56 yards
Colby Bowman (Utah St) 3 rec 52 yards
Jacob Bernard (UL-Lafayette) 3 rec 52 yards //// Peter LeBlanc 1 - 22
TEs
Ben Sinnott (K St) 10 REC 136 YARDS TD ...in the Snow
Colston Loveland (Michigan) 5 rec 88 yards
Sam Olson (San Jose St) 6 rec 81 yards TD
John Copenhaver(UNC) 5 rec 64 yards TD
Kole Taylor (WV) 4 rec 64 yards
Tanner McLachlan (Arizona) 7 Rec 60 Yards 2 TDs

QBs
Bo NIX (Oregon) 367 Yards Passing 2 TDs + TD Rushing
Brayden Schrager (Hawai'i) 346 yards passing TD + 49 yards rushing
Josh Hoover (TCU) 344 Yards 4 TDs + TD Rushing
Brennan Armstrong (N.C. State) 334 Yards 2 TDs
John Paddock (Illinios) 334 yards 3 TDs
EJ Warner (Temple) 330 yards 2 TDs
Preston Stone (SMU) 322 Yards 3 TD's (injured)
Alan Bowman (Ok St) 321 yards
Brayden Fowler-Nicolosi (Colo St) 317 yards 2 TDs
Kirk Francis (Tulsa) 297 yards 2 TDs
Drew Allar (Penn St) 292 yards 2 TDs
Tyler Van Dyke (Miami FL) 290 Yards 2 TDs
Gunnar Watson (Troy) 289 yards 2 TDs
Will Howard (K St ) 288 yards TD + 46 yards rushing TD
Austin Reed (W Ky) 280 Yards 4 TDs
Hudson Card (Purdue) 275 yards 3 TDs + 85 yards Rushing & TD
Garrett Greene (WV) 269 Yards Passing 2 TDs + 103 YARDS RUSHING 2 TDs!
Diego Pavia (NM St) 269 yards TD + 68 yards rushing
Drake Maye (UNC) 254 Yards 2 TD's + 106 YARDS RUSHING
JR Plumlee (UCF) 253 Yards passing TD + 58 Yards Rushing

FCS 1st Round Playoffs
Gaven Ziebarth (No.Dakota) 18 carries 96 yards Rushing 2 TDs
Collin Guggenheim (Nicholls) 11 carries 41 yards

Bo Belquist (No.Dakota) 5 rec 90 yards TD
Nick DeGennaro (Richmond) 4 rec 82 yards TD

Mitch Davidson (Youngstown St) 316 yards passing 2 TDs
Kyle Wickersham (Richmond) 291 yards 3 TDs + 69 yards rushing

Sure i missed a few...another Friday night HS Playoff Late Night!
I'll EDIT later if i see some more

Too bad Garbers HURT his shoulder; knew they'd be in trouble; BOOM INT in the End Zone ; think Collin Schee is hurt too

Last edited:

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Glad to see UCLA lose in a blowout with their handpicked quota the cause of defeat!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Funny to see Colorado lose again. Their backup freshman White QB fared pretty well in his first start. He only took 2 sacks all game compared to the number of sacks the magical upsider took as he stared down primary receivers waiting for them to get open because he can't read defenses.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Had an interesting back and forth on twatter with someone who had commented one of my comments regarding Cody Schrader. His cousin Ethan Staskewicz was 4th in Missouri in total yards one of the seasons Cody Schrader played and had no D1 or D2 offers in Missouri and opted to walk on to Iowa St. The person stated that his cousin saw the writing on the wall at Iowa St that he would get no playing time and transferred out to a smaller school - Lindenwood.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
Had an interesting back and forth on twatter with someone who had commented one of my comments regarding Cody Schrader. His cousin Ethan Staskewicz was 4th in Missouri in total yards one of the seasons Cody Schrader played and had no D1 or D2 offers in Missouri and opted to walk on to Iowa St. The person stated that his cousin saw the writing on the wall at Iowa St that he would get no playing time and transferred out to a smaller school - Lindenwood.
More evidence of the Caste System. It’s crazy that even in White super majority state’s like Iowa you can’t get a fair shake. We have far too many race traitors, being brainwashed by jewish nonsense, amongst our ranks.