2023 College Football Week 13

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Great throw by Drew Allar - 60 yards in the air. Hopefully next season he is allowed to drop back and make more throws like this.

I bet there are guys who could do that on their knees just using “magical wrist flick”.

Haha
What a throw : 60 yard bomb with accuracy and essentially impossible to intercept. It’s either a catch or incomplete pass. Amazing stuff

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bo Nix had a great game last night to help his Heisman chances.

LSU's quota wins are against Grambling, 4-8 Arkansas, 5-7 Mississippi St, 6-5 Auburn (that gone blown out by New Mexico St), Missouri (their only impressive win of the season), Army, Florida (5-6) and Georgia State. He lost against Free Shoes, Ole Miss and Alabama. One thing that we should be able to do is convince normies that the SEC isn't a great conference.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Looking to today's games:

Ohio St vs Michigan is obviously the headliner. Should be a fairly palatable game from a caste perspective. McCarthy has struggled since Harbaugh has been banished from the sideline. Michigan has just been running the ball. McCarthy will need to make some plays today. Should be a good game especially with all the nonsensical sign stealing drama involved.

Indiana vs Purdue - Two disappointing teams. The black Purdue coach was handed a team that could have been bowl eligible but decided to change the offensive system (much like the now departed Mississippi state head coach). Indiana head coach Tom Allen is a caste buffoon but has a really good freshman QB in Brendan Sorsby. I'll be following his career and see if he takes the transfer portal route.

Pitt vs Duke - Losing Riley Leonard to an injury hurt Duke's chances this year. Pitt has been a disaster, Phil Jurkovec stunk, Christian Veilleux did not fare much better. QB Nate Yarnell has played well the last two weeks and should be viewed as the starter headed into spring camp.

FAU vs Rice - a caste matchup with bowl implications. Rooting for Rice in this one. Not sure if JT Daniels will be back for the game or if he is still out with an injury.

Colorado vs Utah - hopefully another loss for the Buffaloes as they end the season with their tail between their legs.

Alabama vs Auburn - don't really care about this game except to point out that Auburn stinks but have two black DBs invited to the senior bowl.

Northwestern vs Illinois - Northwestern's head coach is easily the coach of the year. The team didn't stray much from the identity under Fitzgerald. They have White tackling machines on the defense as well. I saw Illinois has two black sumo DTs leaving for the NFL after this season with one being viewed as a top 10 pick. The Illini's defensive performance this season does not back this up.

Wisconsin vs Minnesota - Fleck might be fired if the Gophers lose today. Fickell should have never been hired as he is going to ruin Wisconsin just like Gary Andersen did.

Va Tech vs UVA - I like the Colandrea kid for Virginia. Hokies have been one of the most historically black teams in the ACC as long as I can remember. Would love to see them knocked out of bowl eligibility.

Washington St vs Washington - I hate both QBs, Penix more though so hopefully the Cougars pull off an upset here.

FSU vs Florida - FSU is more palatable with a White QB at the helm but seeing Mertz and Pearsall both have big games would be great. Pearsall should eclipse 1k yards today and Mertz has been very good this season.

Notre Dame vs Stanford - Should be a blowout. The Irish did not use Hartman correctly all season which hurt both their chances and his Heisman odds. Stanford stinks.

Georgia vs Ga Tech - Should be an easy game for Georgia. I expect Beck and Bowers to put up numbers. Not sure if McConkey will play this game. Ga Tech improved quite a bit this season, their dual threat QB Haynes King is a big reason why but he needs to cut down the turnovers next year.

Clemson vs South Carolina - a decent caste matchup. I hate Spencer Rattler the entitled, arrogant, orange/black quota who also got a senior bowl invite - gotta keep pumping black trash into the NFL at the QB position. Clemson ending the season with a win and a heavy dose of Shipley would be nice. Klubnik getting Briningstool and Stellato involved in the passing game would be great to see as well.

UNC vs NC State - Mack Brown squandered one of the best QBs in the country with putrid defenses this year (the media only gives that excuse to Caleb Williams though). Hopefully Maye declares for the draft. He's a fun QB to watch and NC State has a solid defense. QB Brennan Armstrong has been back at the helm for NC State as the quota Dave Doeren benched him for opted out for the rest of the season a few games back. LB Payton Wilson is one of the best LBs in the country.

Cal vs UCLA - I'd like to see Cal pull the upset here. Kelly's handling of the QB position and Carson Steele's carries have both been sore spots for us here at CF. Cal's freshman QB Ferdnando Mendoza has also played very well (better than Chip Kelly's 5 star quota).

Colorado St vs Hawaii - I'd like to see CSU get bowl eligible all because I'm a Henry Blackburn fan. Best hit of the year!

jphoss

Mentor
Very odd why UNC has had terrible defenses under Mack brown, I always thought his texas teams played decent enough defense. I bet if his recruiting continues to trend more white we will see an uptick on the defensive side.
Iowa winning 10 lmao, even better they kept it under the 24.4 O/U spread yesterday vs rutgers! Get a real oc in there and start competing for titles

Rocky B

Master
I’ve been watching all running back related games (as usual).. I record a lot of games due to work and playing music all of the time. But I’m always watching. Schrader has been such a bada$$ all year. Finally, some of the draft “experts” have him on the radar. Scrubby backs that can’t hold a candle to him have been ranked higher all year. Doak Walker awaits in a fair world. I’m watching Rice now. Dean Connors has to be the other surprise of the year. Luke McCaffrey will get drafted, he’s awesome to watch as well. Other games coming up tonight feature Ship, Skat, Steele (Hopefully Yac) and I still haven’t read about Filkins, but will keep an eye on crappy Stanford, just in case. I’ll watch Georgia, too. Bowers, McHonky and maybe Cash Jones here and there are worth watching.

El Gringo

Mentor
I glad Michigan won but did you guys see Harrison slow up and not even attempt to catch or break the ball away from the defender on that last interception? He gave up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Watching ASU vs U of A. Game is in the 1st quarter with U of A up 10 to 7 after a touchdown by Tanner McLachlan. Speaking
of Tanner McLachlan. He hasn't been talked about much here but he is the 2nd best tightend in the University of Arizona Wildcat
History after only Rob Gronkowski. Another wildcat that should be in the NFL in the future.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Watching ASU vs U of A. Game is in the 1st quarter with U of A up 10 to 7 after a touchdown by Tanner McLachlan. Speaking
of Tanner McLachlan. He hasn't been talked about much here but he is the 2nd best tightend in the University of Arizona Wildcat
History after only Rob Gronkowski. Another wildcat that should be in the NFL in the future.

I see the NIL grifter quota is playing for ASU. Nice to see them getting blown out.

Also I forgot Mertz is out tonight so Pearsall getting 1k receiving yards is not a certainty.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Predictably the cucked Ohio St fans are done with McCord and want an open competition next year. McCord wasn't great but they went 11-1 with him in his first year as a starter. Hard to believe any black qb would get criticism like this. All those 4 star White QBs need to transfer out of Columbus.

Snow Plow

Guru
Predictably the cucked Ohio St fans are done with McCord and want an open competition next year. McCord wasn't great but they went 11-1 with him in his first year as a starter. Hard to believe any black qb would get criticism like this. All those 4 star White QBs need to transfer out of Columbus.
He played well enough to garner another year as a starter in my opinion. Michigan is just a very tough team to beat at home as they grind away the clock with the run.

I was impressed by Colston Loveland with his 5-88, which was a season high. He will be another in the long line of dominant white TEs in the NFL.

Rocky B

Master
I see the NIL grifter quota is playing for ASU. Nice to see them getting blown out.

Also I forgot Mertz is out tonight so Pearsall getting 1k receiving yards is not a certainty.
I’ve been trying to watch ASU, but they bring in Rashada, the guy you must be talking about....Just f’in terrible...Like UCLA earlier in the year, trying to force feed their quota.....
Skattabo is fun to watch....He will stay for next year....
No need for Steele to come out this year either.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I’ve been trying to watch ASU, but they bring in Rashada, the guy you must be talking about....Just f’in terrible...Like UCLA earlier in the year, trying to force feed their quota.....
Cameron Skattebo has 14 rushes for 81 yards but because of the blowout he isn't really a factor. Yes ASU is forcing Rashada on the world
to fit in with the agenda and keep the propaganda going.

jphoss

Mentor
I glad Michigan won but did you guys see Harrison slow up and not even attempt to catch or break the ball away from the defender on that last interception? He gave up.
He ran such a lazy route there and while he is a very good player the media talks about this guy like he’s the next calvin johnson. He’s a little tight and stiff to me, certainly not as smooth as his dad. He’ll be a good player in the league but not worth his likely top 3 pick

Snow Plow

Guru
He ran such a lazy route there and while he is a very good player the media talks about this guy like he’s the next calvin johnson. He’s a little tight and stiff to me, certainly not as smooth as his dad. He’ll be a good player in the league but not worth his likely top 3 pick
He didn’t seem generational today.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Yea Rashada is the NIL grifter. I hope Steele gets more of a role next season if he stays at UCLA. I think Kelly will get him at least 100 carries but if Kelly is fired a new coach could move him to fullback or something. You never know.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Penix just threw a pick on the big stage with the game tied 14-14……
Just found a little time to watch some of this game. I've only watched a couple of series with Washington on offense, what's so special about this Penix guy? He's made some gawdawful decisions and terrible throws. Oh right, he's of the correct revolutionary shade, his team is undefeated ALL because of him, right??

Rocky B

Master
I’ve turned my attention to Marshall.....Because they’re cruising, Ethan Payne is playing well. Over 100 yards rushing. I’m still keeping an eye on Skat, but it’s gotten difficult to watch.....Ship and Steele still up tonight gang......Last full week of the season.....

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Ugh, this black quarterback battle is causing some stomach upset. Time to scan the channels to find something else.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Just found a little time to watch some of this game. I've only watched a couple of series with Washington on offense, what's so special about this Penix guy? He's made some gawdawful decisions and terrible throws. Oh right, he's of the correct revolutionary shade, his team is undefeated ALL because of him, right??

He's a system QB. Playing in the same system Jake Haener was in at Fresno St under the current UW head coach. The PAC 12's notorious bad defenses also play a role.

You weren't around the site during Penix's time in the Big Ten. Iowa destroyed him, Riley Moss had a hell of a game - if I recall 2 INTs w/ a pick 6. Penix then bitched out to the black 12.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Switched over to Wisconsin - Minnesota. I don't quite understand why Wisconsin is only 6-6 this year. The phenomenal head coach brought in all of this wonderful "talent" from SEC territory and other diverse areas. They are much "better" looking to the average DWF now with all of this mouth-watering upside. Those days of 10-2 and 11-1 seasons with all of those crackers was no good.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
He's a system QB. Playing in the same system Jake Haener was in at Fresno St under the current UW head coach. The PAC 12's notorious bad defenses also play a role.

You weren't around the site during Penix's time in the Big Ten. Iowa destroyed him, Riley Moss had a hell of a game - if I recall 2 INTs w/ a pick 6. Penix then bitched out to the black 12.
Well hey, at least he's the best black quarterback on the field for this game. The WSU quota looks even worse. But I'm sure he's brimming with athleticism and he can throw the ball 60 yards on his knees with a flick of the wrist and all of that.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Just watched one of the dumbest defensive plays in college football history. Alabama had a 4th and 3 miles to goal, Auburn only rushed three and kept 8 back. The three players rushing the QB didn't even bother. They played like they were waiting for the QB to run, which would have been ridiculous. After standing around in the pocket for about 8 seconds, the QB throws a pass to a player in the back of the end zone for a touchdown. Aren't the 8 supa-affletes supposed to keep everything in front of them? Like wow.