2023 College Football Week 12

El Gringo

Mentor
Again you have to wonder if her regrets the switching schools? Many posters here discussed the possiblity of him being used alot less. He
did have 3 fumbles in 2 games so he is in Chip Kellys Dog House at the moment but way too talented to sit for long. A big part of me wishes
he was still at Ball State in reflection as he was the main man. No chance of being replaced.

Yep but it’s easy for me to say he should’ve stayed a Ball state! He and his parents are probably complete normies and we’re so confident in Carson’s athletic talent that they thought he would no doubt be the main man at ucla. I’m sure Carson believed that the best man would always play. But as we all know, that’s not the case. As far as the fumbling problem you can’t bench a player that’s averaging over 1 ypc than his backup over a few mistakes. Coach him up and give him 20 carries the next game or he will lose confidence which is exactly what is happening now at ucla.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yep but it’s easy for me to say he should’ve stayed a Ball state! He and his parents are probably complete normies and we’re so confident in Carson’s athletic talent that they thought he would no doubt be the main man at ucla. I’m sure Carson believed that the best man would always play. But as we all know, that’s not the case. As far as the fumbling problem you can’t bench a player that’s averaging over 1 ypc than his backup over a few mistakes. Coach him up and give him 20 carries the next game or he will lose confidence which is exactly what is happening now at ucla.

I agree with you. Somehow I have a feeling if it was Harden that fumbled 3 times the lack of carries wouldn't be the same as with Steele.
We've seen it all here on this board with both college and professional teams demoting white guys. You have to be almost perfect to keep
your job as a white player these days.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
UCLA is blowing out USC which is comical. Another one of the great black hypes of the preseason/early season fails to live up to the hype.

Maybe Kelly will give Steele some garbage time carries. It's certainly disappointing to see Steele's usage at UCLA, he would easily have been a 1000 yard rusher if given carries. I still think the move out to UCLA wasn't the worst thing for him as his odds at getting drafted from a MAC school as compared to a Power 5 school are better. Steele really has done nothing bad this year - he had 3 fumbles which is more than forgivable for black RBs. It's the typical and predicable racial programming that is hurting him more than on the field performance.

TwentyTwo

Master
Will Shipley some explosive runs 31 yards & 33 yards ...now a Long catch!! Up to 118 yards Rushing! had Turnover earlier

Air Force RB Dylan Carson 104 yards rushing in 4th qtr

TCU TE Jared Wiley MONSTER GAME! Need to find 81 YARD TD! 7 Catches 178 yards 2 TDs! @ 6'-7" 260!

Good to see Dean Connors MONSTER game! Has some erratic Up n Down Stat-lines this year

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
Shipley also has 53 yards on 2 catches

Shame about Steele. Harden broke out for a long one and I can only guess that he will be a starter forever after - has 130+ on the day.

El Gringo

Mentor
I agree with you. Somehow I have a feeling if it was Harden that fumbled 3 times the lack of carries wouldn't be the same as with Steele.
We've seen it all here on this board with both college and professional teams demoting white guys. You have to be almost perfect to keep
your job as a white player these days.
I have a feeling your right!!

El Gringo

Mentor
Shipley also has 53 yards on 2 catches

Shame about Steele. Harden broke out for a long one and I can only guess that he will be a starter forever after - has 130+ on the day.

He’s obviously a damn good back which is why I questioned Carson transferring there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The game I'm most excited about tonight is Mizzou vs Florida. Let's hope Cody. S. can keep it rocking and rolling! On the other
side of the ball I'm hoping Ricky Pearsall continues to bring back memories of Rock N Roll Ricky Proehl. :cool:

Last edited:

backrow

Hall of Famer
He’s obviously a damn good back which is why I questioned Carson transferring there.

yup, and a year behind him as well. few more carries for Steele, he finished 12-49 (4.1 ypc).

Shipley is over 120 on the ground (plus his two catches for 53). Very nice game. Looking forward to Shrader ripping it up!

El Gringo

Mentor
A lot of credit to Dabo for sticking with Shipley! Unlike that little **** Chip.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
A lot of credit to Dabo for sticking with Shipley! Unlike that little **** Chip.

Agreed. I think Clemson comes back next year strong. I'd like to see Shipley stick around for his senior season. Klubnik has shown improvement in the 2nd half of the season. He just needs to work out in the offseason, get his arm stronger and get more comfortable in the offense.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Chubba Purdy looking like his brother out there!
Admittedly he’s looking good! Wisconsin has its weakest mlb crew in years. Strangely they’re all affletic.

If Nebraska’s goes with Purdy at QB what happens to Haarberger?

backrow

Hall of Famer
Gators WR Ricky Pearsall with a 61 yard reception! (he had this catch earlier this season)

Cody is grinding away, 28 yards on 6 carries.

Last edited:
Bo Nix has 5 TD passes and 303 passing yards with 7:22 left in the second quarter. I hope they just let him play the whole game this could break all sorts of records.
He was already negative odds to win the Heisman. After today's performance and Penix's mediocre showing so far, he should almost have it locked up.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Cody with a 41 yard TD!

The kid is special. No doubt about it. With all of the publicity he should get an NFL Combine Invite. The kid is leading the SEC in Rushing
which is amazing. Cody Schrader has higher goals. He just may win the NCAA Rushing Title with a couple more huge games!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
The kid is special. No doubt about it. With all of the publicity he should get an NFL Combine Invite. The kid is leading the SEC in Rushing
which is amazing. Cody Schrader has higher goals. He just may win the NCAA Rushing Title with a couple more huge games!
Already 79 midway through 2nd !

backrow

Hall of Famer
Shrader just broke another long run and the announcers stated "the star is born at Missouri". 123 yards in first half (still two minutes to go, Mizzou ball).

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Shrader just broke another long run and the announcers stated "the star is born at Missouri". 123 yards in first half (still two minutes to go, Mizzou ball).

Despite the lame stream media being full of sh** the majority of the time, give credit where credit is do! He is just too good to try and
discredit. Shades of Cmac in alot of ways. A can't miss prospect yet he was Div. II not long ago. The scouts are idiots!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
He was already negative odds to win the Heisman. After today's performance and Penix's mediocre showing so far, he should almost have it locked up.

Begrudgingly rooting for Oregon State. I just looked at the box score and they still are playing the freshman black quarterback over Ben Gulbranson who led them to 8 wins last year. Really hope he transfers out.