2023 College Football Week 12

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Some MACtion games last night and tonight.

Samson Evans had 15 carries for 71 yards and a 3 TDs. With one game left he has 129 less carries than last season despite last season having 1166 rushing yards and 15 TDs. Talk about a total misuse of one of the best players on the team.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Some MACtion games last night and tonight.

Samson Evans had 15 carries for 71 yards and a 3 TDs. With one game left he has 129 less carries than last season despite last season having 1166 rushing yards and 15 TDs. Talk about a total misuse of one of the best players on the team.

For some odd reason it only seems happen to white running backs and receivers. Funny how that works!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Indiana QB Brednan Sorsby has been a nice under the radar player this year. After Tom Allen's handpicked non-White QB went down with an injury Sorsby has come in and performed at a much higher level. Have to wonder if Allen remains at IU if he will allow Sorsby to be the starting QB next season or will have a competition. On top of that Sorsby could elect to transfer out after an impressive freshman season.

Tulane QB Michael Pratt having a nice game as well. He officially accepted his senior bowl invitation as well.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Just a quick post as to why it's not as bad as it seems sometimes in college football.

We have Ohio State, Michigan, Oregon, Oklahoma, Georgia and many other teams with white quarterbacks in charge and these are all top 10
teams competing at the highest levels. These are all top 10 teams and many of this schools haven't had a white qb in a while.

Then alot of our running backs, wide receivers and tightends are having monster years. Then add in all the snow patrol defensive players
and this is why I will always prefer college football to to the nfl any day of the week. I've felt that way for decades. College is alot more
enjoyable to watch as it gives so many of our guys a chance that the nfl never would in my opinion. I love college football.

jphoss

Mentor
just turned on the OU BYU game and first thing i’m subject to is how racist of an institution BYU is and how they were forced to “do what’s morally right” by starting a black qb in 1971!! Then the garbage chronicles all the great byu qb’s (all white) and how now they are continuing the tradition by starting the jew qb! LMAO world

white lightning

Hall of Famer
just turned on the OU BYU game and first thing i’m subject to is how racist of an institution BYU is and how they were forced to “do what’s morally right” by starting a black qb in 1971!! Then the garbage chronicles all the great byu qb’s (all white) and how now they are continuing the tradition by starting the jew qb! LMAO world

The propaganda never stops. Just rinse and repeat but even still slowly Generation Z is waking up to the lies along with many others.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
MSU QB Katin Houser is playing well too. Hopefully IU and MSU have their long term answers at QB in Sorsby and Houser for the next few years.

TwentyTwo

Master
Ooops ...posted in WEEK #11 too.....Chase Roberts BYU 23 yard TD ; but only fished 2 rec 45 yards.
WR Drake Stoops 4 rec 63 yards

Miami WR Xavier Restrepo had a MONSTER game 8 rec 193 yards & TD!

Iowa D-Lineman Joe Evans Sack + Safety!

Carson Steele drops a pass....

Rocky B

Master
I’m juggling three games....
Shipley, Steele and Skat (he was playing qb to start, they were calling it the
“Wildskat”.

Harden started over Steele and Mafah started over Ship.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Carson Beck has been fun to watch over the course of the season. He's getting better as the season goes on. I think he sticks for one more season and cements himself as a 1st rounder in 2025.

TwentyTwo

Master
I’m juggling three games....
Shipley, Steele and Skat (he was playing qb to start, they were calling it the
“Wildskat”.

Harden started over Steele and Mafah started over Ship.
Yeah 3 of the Big 4 (S's) All on at the same time! Sensory overload! Aggravating ; but they can reemerge quickly at any moment!

Skattebo letting the passes rip!

+ Brock Bowers TD catch 6 rec 57 yards in 1st half ((but no WR Ladd McConkey injured again))

Yeah LF ...Carson Beck is making some NFL - like throws!

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I hope Chip Kelly gets fired after the game. 4 carries for Steele - 10 for the black RB.

Rocky B

Master
Ethan Garbers is playing decent for UCLA.
Steele dropped that pass earlier=$hitlist

I noticed Burk and Carson getting good reps for AF

Tate Carney second string for Wake vs Notre Dame.
Had a ten yard TD run

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Bo Nix has 5 TD passes and 303 passing yards with 7:22 left in the second quarter. I hope they just let him play the whole game this could break all sorts of records.

Rocky B

Master
Dang, Dean Connors is crushing. I’m always watching Rice.
The one game I’m not watching DC crushes. He’s 19-184
Luke has a 40 yard TD run and a catch for a TD...

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Dang, Dean Connors is crushing. I’m always watching Rice.
The one game I’m not watching DC crushes. He’s 19-184
Luke has a 40 yard TD run and a catch for a TD...
Great team to watch this year no doubt. I usually watch them as well but missed this one!

El Gringo

Mentor
I hope Chip Kelly gets fired after the game. 4 carries for Steele - 10 for the black RB.

Carson as always is averaging more ypc than Harden 6.0 to 5.0. Steele needs to get the hell out of there. Why transfer to a school and be second fiddle to a inferior tailback.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Stinks that JT Daniel is out again with an injury. McCaffery would be putting up bigger numbers with him.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Carson as always is averaging more ypc than Harden 6.0 to 5.0. Steele needs to get the hell out of there. Why transfer to a school and be second fiddle to a inferior tailback.

Again you have to wonder if her regrets the switching schools? Many posters here discussed the possiblity of him being used alot less. He
did have 3 fumbles in 2 games so he is in Chip Kellys Dog House at the moment but way too talented to sit for long. A big part of me wishes
he was still at Ball State in reflection as he was the main man. No chance of being replaced.