2023-'24 NBA Season

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
While Hartenstein looks White to most including to me, he technically is not as his father is a mulatto.
I caught a story about him and his "black roots" on the local radio station a while ago..
We discussed this at CF a few years ago when the story came out. I think this was at the height of St Floyd mania. At the time too, Hartenstein was an end of the bench guy whose career was very much in doubt. Have to wonder if that comment was made intentionally to get in good graces and away from evil “Whiteness”. Sort of like how a lot of Whites from the heartland will claim their great, great grandma was a Cherokee so they can identify with something other than White, since you are not allowed to be proud of that. As a German, I’m sure he feels this same White Guilt, but it’s amplified even further by the Muh Holohoax propaganda.

Looking at Isiah, it’s absurd to view him as anything other than a White man even if he has a very small amount of African DNA. I think it’s silly to play any “1 drop rule” and give away this guy to “team negro”.

Also, he’s married to a very attractive White woman so if they have children the minuscule negro DNA will be further flushed down the genetic crapper.

1705248793186.jpeg

NikoDuke

Mentor
^^. Interesting to know that we at CF already discussed this.. and I agree ascetics wise, he is Whiter than most of my Greek and Portuguese neighbors..

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
^^. Interesting to know that we at CF already discussed this.. and I agree ascetics wise, he is Whiter than most of my Greek and Portuguese neighbors..
Haha, same with all of my Italian American brethren in the NYC area. Some look much darker despite being 100% European.

Btw, Hartstein has been playing major minutes lately. Yesterday he had 12 points and 20 rebounds!

NikoDuke

Mentor
^^ Didn't know you were also from NYC. I was raised mostly in Queens and up until recently my parents still owned a home there.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I root for Hartenstein and DiVencenzo regardless. The Knicks are a little more watchable. Haven't said that since Porzingis was there!

Phall

Master
While Hartenstein looks White to most including to me, he technically is not as his father is a mulatto.
I caught a story about him and his "black roots" on the local radio station a while ago..
Dang, his mother really bred the black out of him! Wikipedia editors made sure to put “mixed heritage” in the first line of his Early Life.

Easy money that his grandfather was in Germany courtesy of Uncle Sam’s military industrial complex. Since Isaiah’s surname is German, I would also presume that his mulatto father was raised by a single German mother. At least he got a basketball career out of the deal!

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
^^ Didn't know you were also from NYC. I was raised mostly in Queens and up until recently my parents still owned a home there.
Well pretty close, but my parents grew up in Queens back in the 50s and 60s, when it was a nice White middle-class place to raise a family. My connection to Queens ended when my grandmother passed last decade. I used to joke that my grandmother was the last White person in Flushing. For those who don’t know, Chinese and Koreans took over and ethnically cleansed the place. Pretty crazy how that happened in basically a generation.

I’m sure your parents were happy to escape? I still go to Manhattan for work a couple days a week and get the hell out as soon as I can. The place has become a dump over the last 5 years.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

Heat rookie Jaime Jaquez Jr. offers vague answer on Slam Dunk Contest participation​

Story by Cody Taylor • 4d

If this happens we would have 2 white guys in the NBA Slam Dunk Contest for the first time ever! Of course
the media and fans will just say that Jaquez Jr is hispanic.
If he chnaged his first name to Jakquezz he would be all set.

Too bad it’s just good old fashioned Spanish first and last names.

NikoDuke

Mentor
Well pretty close, but my parents grew up in Queens back in the 50s and 60s, when it was a nice White middle-class place to raise a family. My connection to Queens ended when my grandmother passed last decade. I used to joke that my grandmother was the last White person in Flushing. For those who don’t know, Chinese and Koreans took over and ethnically cleansed the place. Pretty crazy how that happened in basically a generation.

I’m sure your parents were happy to escape? I still go to Manhattan for work a couple days a week and get the hell out as soon as I can. The place has become a dump over the last 5 years.
My parents had mixed emotions..my father still has most his family there.
Sorry about your grandmother. I've always known Flushing to be primarily Asian throughout my whole life and now other areas in Queens are similar. Elmhurst, Corona, LIC, Whitestone etc..
There really has been a push to get rid of working class Whites in NYC. I even noticed it in Staten Island when i was there in the summer..

icsept

Master
Raptors on a total rebuild, trade Siakam to the Pacers. Should bode well for Gradey Dick to be given an opportunity to develop.

CeltMogger

We discussed this at CF a few years ago when the story came out. I think this was at the height of St Floyd mania. At the time too, Hartenstein was an end of the bench guy whose career was very much in doubt. Have to wonder if that comment was made intentionally to get in good graces and away from evil “Whiteness”. Sort of like how a lot of Whites from the heartland will claim their great, great grandma was a Cherokee so they can identify with something other than White, since you are not allowed to be proud of that. As a German, I’m sure he feels this same White Guilt, but it’s amplified even further by the Muh Holohoax propaganda.

Looking at Isiah, it’s absurd to view him as anything other than a White man even if he has a very small amount of African DNA. I think it’s silly to play any “1 drop rule” and give away this guy to “team negro”.

Also, he’s married to a very attractive White woman so if they have children the minuscule negro DNA will be further flushed down the genetic crapper.

View attachment 4341
Phenotype is not genotype. A qaudroon will never be White, no matter how others wish them to be. Have some standards. I can show you quadroons who still have African features. The Sub-Saharan African blood is there.

FootballDad

Hall of Famer
Phenotype is not genotype. A qaudroon will never be White, no matter how others wish them to be. Have some standards. I can show you quadroons who still have African features. The Sub-Saharan African blood is there.
Perhaps. But remember that the goal here at CF is to promote white players and hope that they inspire others to emulate them. And more than that, to break down the view that whites are athletically inferior to blacks. That last is the caste system in a nutshell. So if your casual NBA fan, or basketball scout sees this bloke, he's not white? I guarantee that if you did a random survey at a game where this fellow was playing what race he was, 99%+ would say he's a honkie. To then lecture them on genetics and how he's really Kunta Kinte is probably not productive.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
In the NBA chase for the 2023/2024 Scoring Title, Luka Doncic is still in 2nd place. He led the league in scoring last year the majority
of the season but fell short of winning the Scoring Title. Joe Embiid won it and he also leads the scoring race this season. Hoping in
the 2nd half of the season we can see a reversal of last season. It's been way too many decades to count since a white man won the
nba scoring title. Hoping this year the drought can end with Luka Doncic leading the league in scoring. The Mavs are still above 500
but I still don't like the team with both Doncic and Irving. They take 70 percent of the shots if not more. Hence the Mavs lose alot. That
seems to be how most teams are these days. Not as many balanced squads as in the past. Either way this is they year that Doncic needs
to not only win the scoring title but hopefully also the NBA MVP along with a trip to the NBA Finals.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
TJ McConnell got a rare start tonight for the Indiana Pacers. As in the past the guy is as good as most point guards in the NBA. He just
is stuck on the bench because he is white. Yes he has always had the talent to be a starter. Tonight in a win over the Kings he showed
off some of his many skills. TJ McConnell had 20 points, 10 assists, 1 rebound and 1 steal. Sadly he is 31 years of age now and will
always be looked at as a good reserve point guard when he could have been so much more. He is still very fast and beats people off
the dribble with no problem.

For the Kings Kevin Huerter had 31 points with Sabonis with 21 points.

El Gringo

Mentor
TJ McConnell got a rare start tonight for the Indiana Pacers. As in the past the guy is as good as most point guards in the NBA. He just
is stuck on the bench because he is white. Yes he has always had the talent to be a starter. Tonight in a win over the Kings he showed
off some of his many skills. TJ McConnell had 20 points, 10 assists, 1 rebound and 1 steal. Sadly he is 31 years of age now and will
always be looked at as a good reserve point guard when he could have been so much more. He is still very fast and beats people off
the dribble with no problem.

For the Kings Kevin Huerter had 31 points with Sabonis with 21 points.
I’m glad to see Huerter have a great game! He’s been taking a lot of heat this year for his lack of “productivity” when really all he’s lacking is minutes the court. This happens all the time to white players with Jimmer being the prime example. They screw around with their minutes and the reporters/analysts see it as a lack of productivity. In the last 10 or so games he has multiple 15 minutes or less per game. I don’t know how the hell a guy is supposed to be productive playing 10 minutes a game.

Warhawk_46

Master

View attachment 4341
I agree 100% with your position of the absurdity of the one drop rule. The guy is white, period.

Most of us here, whether we care to admit the possibility or not, could have trace amounts of other DNA. Unfortunately that is the world we live in.

As far as I know, I am Polish, Norwegian, Danish and English. That is white. But I am not naive enough to think there could not be a trace of something else acquired along the way. Who knows…

But I am white and, realistically, so are many of the guys we dismiss. Maybe if whites weren’t so quick to enact the one drop rule, people who are trace amount of black but look full white would embrace the white side?

Warhawk_46

Master
In the NBA chase for the 2023/2024 Scoring Title, Luka Doncic is still in 2nd place. He led the league in scoring last year the majority
of the season but fell short of winning the Scoring Title. Joe Embiid won it and he also leads the scoring race this season. Hoping in
the 2nd half of the season we can see a reversal of last season. It's been way too many decades to count since a white man won the
nba scoring title. Hoping this year the drought can end with Luka Doncic leading the league in scoring. The Mavs are still above 500
but I still don't like the team with both Doncic and Irving. They take 70 percent of the shots if not more. Hence the Mavs lose alot. That
seems to be how most teams are these days. Not as many balanced squads as in the past. Either way this is they year that Doncic needs
to not only win the scoring title but hopefully also the NBA MVP along with a trip to the NBA Finals.
Mavericks won’t be winning any championship with Irving on the team. It a poorly constructed roster that Uber-cuck Cuban has assembled.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
That’s fine if you want to draw a hardline. By all means, don’t root for Hartenstein.

Just curious, do you advocate the “one drop rule”? In a hypothetical future White enthnostate, would you prohibit people that have 5% or less non-White DNA? Would you draw a line somewhere?

Warhawk_46

Master
Perhaps. But remember that the goal here at CF is to promote white players and hope that they inspire others to emulate them. And more than that, to break down the view that whites are athletically inferior to blacks. That last is the caste system in a nutshell. So if your casual NBA fan, or basketball scout sees this bloke, he's not white? I guarantee that if you did a random survey at a game where this fellow was playing what race he was, 99%+ would say he's a honkie. To then lecture them on genetics and how he's really Kunta Kinte is probably not productive.
Not just casuals -would any of us here, who are far more racially aware than the average person, have looked at him (without looking up his background) and thought he was anything but white?

Highly doubt it.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
The Houston Rockets played the Utah Jazz tonight in a very close hard fought game. The sensational 21 year old Aperec Sengun went off
for 37 points, 14 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 blocked shot to lead his team to a 1 point win. Sengun averages 21.5 points per game,
9 rebounds and 5 assists. That' amazing numbers and he should hopefully make his first NBA All Star Game this year. At least I hope so.

Phall

Master
The Houston Rockets played the Utah Jazz tonight in a very close hard fought game. The sensational 21 year old Aperec Sengun went off
for 37 points, 14 rebounds, 6 assists, 1 steal and 1 blocked shot to lead his team to a 1 point win. Sengun averages 21.5 points per game,
9 rebounds and 5 assists. That' amazing numbers and he should hopefully make his first NBA All Star Game this year. At least I hope so.
Sengun is awesome, quickly developing into a regular all-star. He's clearly a Turk, though. I'd root for Turkey over an all-black USA basketball team, but I don't think I'd be prideful about it.

I have this old whiteness test from the Sacramento Kings classic teams: Stojakovic - yes! Turkoglu - no!

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Sengun is awesome, quickly developing into a regular all-star. He's clearly a Turk, though. I'd root for Turkey over an all-black USA basketball team, but I don't think I'd be prideful about it.

I have this old whiteness test from the Sacramento Kings classic teams: Stojakovic - yes! Turkoglu - no!
Good take all around.