2022 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
"The Genius" is likely now to go out in a forgettable way, staying on too long, embarrassed by his nearly two decades of triumphant, almost effortless at times, domination of the league. I've thought more than a few times that "The Ego" better suits him than "The Genius."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What a disaster for NE tonight. Like you said, prematurely benching your young franchise QB for a flash-in-the-pan rookie seemed desperate for this early in the season. Zappe, perhaps predictably, collapsed in the 2nd half anyway. I feel bad for Jones but overall I'm happy to see The Genius and his coal-black team struggle. As shown in the Team Write-ups, NE is now one of the most anti-White franchise in the NFL this year.
Yeah they should have never benched Mac Jones. Everyone has off games once in a while. I'm sure he will be back starting next weekend.
All I can say is tonights game was like a few doses of Nyquil. Even worse the Bears won on national tv. Uuuggghhhh.

The Hock

Master
Watched a bit of the game in a pop my head in and take a peek at a sports bar way. The batted pass pick with a personal foul block (I think the offender was ejected). Not for nothing but I thought it was a good old school shot not a penalty but I'm not that enlightened to the kinder gentler NFL of today.

Last thing I saw was a one yard punt return. Kind of summed up a lot of the NFL play these days. But I'll keep watching.

The Genius does look like he may be on the Tom Landry Don Shula type end of his career.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
let’s not forget that the Genius installed two of his former failed as head coach underlings to run the offense - fatt Matt and Joe judge. Neither of them have any sort of experience as offensive coordinators or as offensive coaches. Makes total sense to put your promising 2nd year qb in that situation.

Freethinker

Hall of Famer
let’s not forget that the Genius installed two of his former failed as head coach underlings to run the offense - fatt Matt and Joe judge. Neither of them have any sort of experience as offensive coordinators or as offensive coaches. Makes total sense to put your promising 2nd year qb in that situation.
We mustn’t question the brilliance of Genius Bill. Surely this is some sort of 3D chess move that us simpletons can’t understand. Just like the benching of Jones.

Joking aside, I’m pretty much convinced at this point that Belichick is a hack who lucked into 20 years of Tom Brady. He failed in Cleveland and has had a .500 record since Brady’s departure. He drafting record (once he was given more control) is more evidence of his incompetence.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
We mustn’t question the brilliance of Genius Bill. Surely this is some sort of 3D chess move that us simpletons can’t understand. Just like the benching of Jones.

Joking aside, I’m pretty much convinced at this point that Belichick is a hack who lucked into 20 years of Tom Brady. He failed in Cleveland and has had a .500 record since Brady’s departure. He drafting record (once he was given more control) is more evidence of his incompetence.
I agree. And because of his megalomania, he couldn't even get along with Brady.

His terrible "coaching tree" is further evidence that he's anything but a "genius."

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I agree. And because of his megalomania, he couldn't even get along with Brady.

His terrible "coaching tree" is further evidence that he's anything but a "genius."
A coworker who has hated Brady his whole career argued with me that it was not Brady but Coach Belichick that was responsible for all
the Super Bowl Wins and Playoff Appearances. No matter how hard I tried to argue with VALID POINTS he didn't listen as
alot of other guys I work with who are dwfs were the same. The anti white hatred for teams and individual athletes is at
it's PEAK. Not sure how it could go much higher and our country could sink much lower. Too many soy boy tree hugger males
who also think feminism is good. Many of our own people have helped lead us into this mess.

I think when all is said and done Tom Brady will have the last laugh. No doubt he broke every record any qb could ever have.
Belichick will be a Hall of Famer and he does deserve it but he seems to have lost that swagger and leadership ability. The Hock
nailed it comparing him to Tom Landry and Don Shula. Two legends but they didn't change with the times.

Last edited:

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Tom Brady left New England for Tampa and immediately won a Super Bowl for that mostly pathetic franchise at the previously unheard of age of 43. Case closed!

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Yes, and as a Penn State grad, so did Joe Paterno, sadly. Tis a shame that it's so difficult for good Americans to go against the tide.
It says in the Bible that money is the root of all evil. Money itself isn't evil but the worship of money is. What men and women
will do just to advance their careers. Even if it means hurting their own people. They don't care as long as they are rich and the
checks keep coming in. Covid was a perfect example of this as the Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacies, Media, Hollywood, and Government
along with the Techoncrats pushed the lie knowing it would kill millions of people. But they say as long as I get paid who cares?

I will never force my beliefs on anyone but there is great wisdom to be learned from the Bible.

Whether a believer or not, don't worship money. Even Apple Founder Steve Jobs talked about it in a final letter before he died. Faith,
Family, Friends, Country, Culture, Morals and Values. You can't take the money with you when we go. We come into this world naked and
afraid and that is how we leave!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
It says in the Bible that money is the root of all evil. Money itself isn't evil but the worship of money is. What men and women
will do just to advance their careers. Even if it means hurting their own people. They don't care as long as they are rich and the
checks keep coming in. Covid was a perfect example of this as the Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacies, Media, Hollywood, and Government
along with the Techoncrats pushed the lie knowing it would kill millions of people. But they say as long as I get paid who cares?

I will never force my beliefs on anyone but there is great wisdom to be learned from the Bible.

Whether a believer or not, don't worship money. Even Apple Founder Steve Jobs talked about it in a final letter before he died. Faith,
Family, Friends, Country, Culture, Morals and Values. You can't take the money with you when we go. We come into this world naked and
afraid and that is how we leave!
There is a lot of wisdom there my friend, but I will say that with Joe Paterno it was never about money. He stayed at Penn State for over half a century, turning down many offers to coach in the NFL for a much higher salary. He always gave back to Penn State very generously financially, he was a very admirable man in many ways, it's a shame that Jerry Sandusky's disgusting behavior tarnished his legacy so much. It's no coincidence that right after Paterno was forced out of the job he gave his life to that he died. Penn State football was everything to Joe Paterno.

Unfortunately Joe gave in to the Caste tide, as did Don Shula and everyone else. As much as we pride ourselves as Americans for our "rugged individualism," this really is a country where conformity to alien values has led to ruin.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
There is a lot of wisdom there my friend, but I will say that with Joe Paterno it was never about money. He stayed at Penn State for over half a century, turning down many offers to coach in the NFL for a much higher salary. He always gave back to Penn State very generously financially, he was a very admirable man in many ways, it's a shame that Jerry Sandusky's disgusting behavior tarnished his legacy so much. It's no coincidence that right after Paterno was forced out of the job he gave his life to that he died. Penn State football was everything to Joe Paterno.

Unfortunately Joe gave in to the Caste tide, as did Don Shula and everyone else. As much as we pride ourselves as Americans for our "rugged individualism," this really is a country where conformity to alien values has led to ruin.
Great post Don.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
I’ve been traveling and had the unfortunate experience of being in a bar with BSPN on. Looks like they are pushing the New England QB controversy.

Warhawk_46

Master
Looks like "The Genius" has created a completely needless quarterback controversy. Zappe is a nice looking rookie with a lot of promise, but Mac Jones -- who had a very good rookie season -- should be the starter no ifs buts or questions about it. Jones is benched and the Patriots are losing a game to a team they should have beaten.
Honestly, as time goes on Bill is looking less and less like the genius and more like riding Brady’s (and various white players’) coatttails.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
I'm still angry that we are not able to witness Max Borghi on a roster doing what he does best. Turning on the jets
and running away from even the secondary. It's running backs like this that the league wants to hide or never draft.

SneakyQuick

Mentor

I always liked Joe pa. The penn state teams of the 80s were so much fun to watch as a kid. Full of throwbacks that didn’t care much about celebration, only about playing hard and winning.

And then the Sandusky sexual abuse was made public. I never wanted to believe it but I also find it hard to believe that Joe knew nothing, and in my mind that is unforgivable. If his legacy is tarnished, I’m not saddened, only gravely disappointed in him.

Yet another once respectable man you can’t look up to anymore.

icsept

Master
I always liked Joe pa. The penn state teams of the 80s were so much fun to watch as a kid. Full of throwbacks that didn’t care much about celebration, only about playing hard and winning.

And then the Sandusky sexual abuse was made public. I never wanted to believe it but I also find it hard to believe that Joe knew nothing, and in my mind that is unforgivable. If his legacy is tarnished, I’m not saddened, only gravely disappointed in him.

Investigative reporter John Ziegler did extensive work deconstructing Sandusky’s conviction as a wrongful rush to judgment. I happened to hear him on a podcast and he made some compelling points.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member

We don't know what Paterno knew or didn't know, so you're making conclusions without citing any evidence, even circumstantial evidence. I find it difficult to believe that Joe would do nothing if one of his coaches was doing what Sandusky was accused of doing. Though I didn't follow the case closely, maybe there was something that incriminated Joe but I'm unaware of it. And I don't doubt that Sandusky may not have been the monster he was portrayed as, regarding icsept's post above. A lot of it did seem to come down to the word of a former PSU quarterback and a few others.