2022 NFL Week 7

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
I had to start this week's thread after seeing 2015 first round draft pick and all-time bust Kevin White finally reach his long-awaited upside after seven years with a long catch and run. :risas3: There's still hope for Laquon Treadwell and a whole slew of other WR busts.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Taysom Hill scores on a short TD pass from Dalton. J.J. Watt, who was on the other side of the field and nowhere near the play, gets the perp shot.

Flint

Mentor
Did you see the Taysom Hill stat they put up where NO scores on nearly every drive that he touches the ball? Yet he’s a part time player!

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, that was one of the most amazing and at the same time damning stat comparisons I've ever seen.

Flint

Mentor
Don, this game screwed me in the Lambert league, Stafford’s on bye, so I had to pick either Winston or Rush. I was going to wait until just before the games started to decide what to do, in the meantime start Winston since he’s was cleared to play, but oops, Saints playing on Thursday, and Winston not playing.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don, this game screwed me in the Lambert league, Stafford’s on bye, so I had to pick either Winston or Rush. I was going to wait until just before the games started to decide what to do, in the meantime start Winston since he’s was cleared to play, but oops, Saints playing on Thursday, and Winston not playing.
Looks like Prescott is starting this week so you were screwed either way. Or you could have tried to trade for one of the 15 quarterbacks on Freethinker's roster. ;)

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Three picks for Dalton in the first half (only two were his fault), Winston may still play in this game.

Flint

Mentor
Good night to have the Arizona defense in fantasy football. 2pick sixes? Might see Winston after all.

icsept

Master
Just turned the game on in time to see Arizona go from 6-14 to 28-14 in 2 minutes. Wow.

Warhawk_46

Master
Adam Schechter reporting on Twitter that RunCMC is being traded to the 49ers…….
Because he played at Stanford… honestly this was my least favorite option for him. Trey Lance is a turd and will tank CMC’s career.

Now if Kyle Shanahan would play Juice and CMC together in the backfield all game, with Kittle eating up stuff too… I’d at least like that.

But Shanahan is a terrible play caller…

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
This is big news, so let's post about McCaffrey in the long-standing McCaffrey thread, not here. That's what it's for.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Hutchison with a sack! Mike Evans drops a perfect ball for a TD. Will Brady verbally assault him like he did to Scottie Miller?

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Rodgers injured - looks like a thumb injury. Love in for the Packers - no thanks!

wile

Master
After a seemingly Ten minute review I’m sure everyone in the NFL besides Rodgers is vaccinated

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Joe Burrow with 325 yards and 3 TDs in the first half!