2022 NFL Week 6

Quiet Speed

Mentor
I did not get to watch any of the games Sunday because I was out of state. I've watched a few highlights so far. Christian Mccaffrey just looked great. It was criminal the way he was used the past few weeks. Josh Allen and of course Cooper Kupp brought a huge amount of satisfaction. Going to catch some more highlights later.

SneakyQuick

Mentor
Just me thinking out loud here but perhaps the reason that guys like Skowronek do well in the pros (when they go in the 7th round) Is that they have a chip in their shoulder and there is less pressure to keep them?

I don’t know. I just wish the league was more full of these guys.

How on earth guys like Lamar Jackson are paid what they are paid but there aren’t 15-20 skowroenks and Kupps out there ?

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer

Josh Allen INSANE HURDLE & game-winning TD​

white lightning

Hall of Famer
What an incredible and athletic play from Josh Allen. One of the top 5 quarterbacks in the game. Another one is
playing tonight by the name of Justin Herbert. I hope Herbert and the Chargers put on a show against the Broncos!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
What an incredible and athletic play from Josh Allen. One of the top 5 quarterbacks in the game. Another one is
playing tonight by the name of Justin Herbert. I hope Herbert and the Chargers put on a show against the Broncos!
Exactly! I think the Chargers are going to make some things happen and even make it to the playoffs and I'm wishing the best for them!

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Chargers down 0 - 10 early. And at home at that! Dang.

icsept

Master
I’d like to see Herbert run more. He has the ability, but seems very reluctant. Just run for the first down and slide or get out of bounds.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The "terrible" Alex Singleton with 10 unassisted tackles in the first half! The next highest total for a Broncos player is 2.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
The "terrible" Alex Singleton with 10 unassisted tackles in the first half! The next highest total for a Broncos player is 2.

Talk about a guy that got a bad rap in Philadelphia. Fans here are legendary for their hatred of White defensive players, and Singleton certainly felt their ire as bad as anyone.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Talk about a guy that got a bad rap in Philadelphia. Fans here are legendary for their hatred of White defensive players, and Singleton certainly felt their ire as bad as anyone.

And before Singleton it was Nate Gerry.

PhillyBirds

Mentor
And before Singleton it was Nate Gerry.

You could go on and on. People somehow still talk about players like Sean Considine and Mark Simoneau like they played yesterday and were somehow historically bad. Not to mention our favorite "Top Ten Busts!!!" star in Mike Mamula...

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
You could go on and on. People somehow still talk about players like Sean Considine and Mark Simoneau like they played yesterday and were somehow historically bad. Not to mention our favorite "Top Ten Busts!!!" star in Mike Mamula...

Such a bizarre mindset to have, self-hate is such a pathetic phenomenon that runs rampant among DWFs

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget Casey Matthews, he was as hated as any of them.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Wilson tries his roll out and is met by two defenders resulting in a sack. Fun to see Wilson's slow start this year. He'll be 34 this year and has stated his delusions to play until he is 45. He was billed as the answer for Denver at the QB situation.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
A mere 18 unassisted tackles for Singleton at the end of regulation, and neither Buck nor Aikman has bothered to mention the fantastic game he's having. I guess it doesn't fit into the ridiculous narrative that Singleton isn't NFL starter material.