2022 NFL Week 6

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Kelce over 100 yards, just another day at the office for the greatest tight end in NFL history

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
The Cardinals with 3 field goals in the game, yet the color announcer still talking about what a "weapon" Murray is

Warhawk_46

Master
Kupp with the 3rd down conversion to ice the game.

CMC is literally the only viable weapon Carolina has. Hard to believe someone could be worse than Mayfield, but Walker pulled it off.

He got pulled and then his backup comes in and throws the INT at the goal line versus letting CMC run it in. These coaches and play callers are pathetic.

Panthers should have kept and developed Will Grier in my opinion.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
The Cardinals with 3 field goals in the game, yet the color announcer still talking about what a "weapon" Murray is
Murray is awful - so damned overrated. 250 million dollar contract for him - I still can’t get over the fact the Cardinals thought he was the answer at QB.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Kupp with the 3rd down conversion to ice the game.

CMC is literally the only viable weapon Carolina has. Hard to believe someone could be worse than Mayfield, but Tucker pulled it off.

He got pulled and then his backup comes in and throws the INT at the goal line versus letting CMC run it in. These coaches and play callers are pathetic.

I don’t think Mayfield is bad or the issue with the Panthers. He hasn’t played great but judging by his body of work in Cleveland he’s better than what he showed on the field with the Panthers.

Carolina Speed

Hall of Famer
Kelce over 100 yards, just another day at the office for the greatest tight end in NFL history
Don, I was just getting ready to report that as Josh Allen gets tripped by the KC DL and gets no call. Happened right in front of the referees too. Don't know how they missed that one. Could be the no call that dooms Buffalo.

Warhawk_46

Master
Murray is awful - so damned overrated. 250 million dollar contract for him - I still can’t get over the fact the Cardinals thought he was the answer at QB.
He is absolutely horrible. Good runner though… atrocious quarterback.

Warhawk_46

Master
I don’t think Mayfield is bad or the issue with the Panthers. He hasn’t played great but judging by his body of work in Cleveland he’s better than what he showed on the field with the Panthers.
Panthers have many issues (namely no playmakers beyond McCaffrey) but Baker was disappointing to say the least. It is a bad organization and I hope and pray Christian will get dealt to the Bills (or Rams) asap.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Mahomes picked, another bad day for Black QBs as the Bills are about to win

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer
Panthers have many issues (namely no playmakers beyond McCaffrey) but Baker was disappointing to say the least. It is a bad organization and I hope and pray Christian will get dealt to the Bills (or Rams) asap.
His performance has been disappointing for sure. Can’t argue that at all.

Don Wassall

Administrator
Staff member
Troy Andersen had 13 tackles in his debut start, 7 of them solo. That should help shorten his racial apprenticeship.

white lightning

Hall of Famer
Did the refs call it back or actually award the turnover to the Bills?
Mahomes had 3 inteceptions reversed a week or two ago. The NFL promotes the K******* Plan.

Glad to see Josh Allen and the Bills get a big win on the road against their biggest rival.

Bucky

Hall of Famer
Andersen doubled what I thought he'd do!

@wile don't bother. Ugly weekend for Badgers and Packers.

BeyondFedUp

Hall of Famer
Stoked that the Bills won over KC. I'll post some isolated highlights when I find them. Allen's leap for the first down, Knox's winning TD grab, and Mahomes' game-sealing int throw...
Great, great win for the Bills!

Kaptain

Master
I suspect Baker has never fully recovered and may never fully recover from his shoulder injury (torn labrum) and surgery. He was dumb to play through it last year. Chad Pennington had a promising career and a good start to his career and has admitted that he never threw the ball the same after his shoulder injury. I've seen it happen to many many weekend athletes and rarely does anybody come back 100%.

El Gringo

Mentor
His performance has been disappointing for sure. Can’t argue that at all.
I’m
I suspect Baker has never fully recovered and may never fully recover from his shoulder injury (torn labrum) and surgery. He was dumb to play through it last year. Chad Pennington had a promising career and a good start to his career and has admitted that he never threw the ball the same after his shoulder injury. I've seen it happen to many many weekend athletes and rarely does anybody come back 100%.
Good Info! I had know idea that injury was so serious. Hopefully Darnold can come back and lead them to the playoffs. Baker lost me with the woke BS. I know he’s young so I shouldn’t judge to much. He’s probably Listening to his wife to much.

Leonardfan

Hall of Famer

Good point. I think Mayfield's injury was to his non-throwing shoulder but I am sure it still effects his bio-mechanics. Hindsight is 20/20 but it may have been better for him to sit for a year to get completely healed up. Pennington was able to come back and play well but his arm strength was noticeably weaker after his injury but he was able to compensate with his knowledge of the game and ability to play to his strengths. I don't know if Mayfield has that - his mindset of always having a chip on his shoulder is a blessing and a curse. Always liked Pennington - he was a very accurate passer, great mind for the position too. His son is a freshman QB at Marshall. Sorry for the rant LOL.

Great to see Ben Skowronek making plays. He was originally a replacement for injured "real affletes" but he's absolutely earned a starting spot.